Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
111 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 111

more...

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 11 12 13 (14) 15 16 17 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Of course you're as partisan as you get.

That much was obvious by your immediate goalpost switching of Hamparkvet's lies. Rather than acknowledge them, you quickly moved onto some horrible advice.

And as the mass media told us, the Georgia election was a referendum on Trump. The people have spoken, and Trump remains a true winner. Dems have lost every special election to date. Why would we move away from Trump, the guy fueling all that?

And if you actually watched Handel's victory speech rather than talking out of your ass, you'd know the crowd was constantly loudly cheering Trump's name.

Posted on: 2017/6/23 15:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/1 5:25
Group:
Registered Users
I know your head is so far up your ass to even realize my advice wasn't partisan. It's common sense which seems to be lost on partisan hacks like you.

So do you like Trump's draining the swamp so far? How about those promises of firing Wall Street people? The guy is so far off his rocker he thinks putting solar panels on a border wall would pay for itself (not Mexico) but you just go on clapping.

Posted on: 2017/6/23 15:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

drifterx wrote:
Then she's dumber than a rock.

What the hell does Trump have to do with her winning a consistently Republican overwhelming majority district? He's the only reason why the Democrats thought they had a shot! She should be telling him to fuck off.

Romney crushed Obama by 23 points. Trump eked out a 1 point win against Hillary. That should be the only perspective you need. The sooner they move away from Trump, the better the country can move away from his nonsense.

Republicans won't be taking any advice from partisan Democrats like you, but thanks for offering :)

Posted on: 2017/6/23 15:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/1 5:25
Group:
Registered Users
Then she's dumber than a rock.

What the hell does Trump have to do with her winning a consistently Republican overwhelming majority district? He's the only reason why the Democrats thought they had a shot! She should be telling him to fuck off.

Romney crushed Obama by 23 points. Trump eked out a 1 point win against Hillary. That should be the only perspective you need. The sooner they move away from Trump, the better the country can move away from his nonsense.

Posted on: 2017/6/23 15:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/10 14:50
From hamilton park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

sullyx wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
HARDLY unexpected. They elected a lily white woman who dresses like a grandma. The district is 70% white but that will be ending soon as white people slip into the minority across the country. This is simply the dying tantrum of scared white people. She wouldn't even mention the POTUS's name in her speech!!

Election results from presidential races:
Year Office Results
2000 President George W. Bush 68% - Al Gore 32%
2004 President George W. Bush 70% - John Kerry 29%
2008 President John McCain 62% - Barack Obama 37%
2012 President Mitt Romney 61% - Barack Obama 38%
2016 President Donald Trump 48% - Hillary Clinton 47%

which one of your liberal talking heads told you she didn't even mention Trump in her speech? this is an outright lie, she actually thanked him for his support!

Tellingly, she never mentioned his name. She simply said I want to thank the POTUS. NO ONE does that unless they want to show that they will be associated with the office but not the man in it. He's toxic. And by the way? NONE of us voted in the Georgia election so the result means squat in the grand scheme.

WRONG she specifically thanked President Trump for his support, I saw it. stop spewing lies like the MSM

Posted on: 2017/6/23 14:25
utterly deplorable

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Don't write coal off, Azul_the_Cat. http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ef3004398

Posted on: 2017/6/23 14:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
I say that because I believe that as science and technology progress, societies will cast off the ideas of nationalism and move towards a global society where we all work towards improving the lives of everyone on the planet.

Take the example of the coal miners in Pennsylvania that the POTUS uses so often as a prop to show he is doing a terrific job. It was never the regulations that, as the POTUS claims, killed the coal industry, it was automation and cheaper energy alternatives. I'm sure there was some measurable impact, but it was far from the only factor. The coal miners just want their jobs back, and I can understand why when the majority of your town is now out of work due to the closing of the mine. When the factory/mine of a factory/mining town closes it has a devastating impact on the people and the economy of the entire town. The problem though is those jobs are never coming back; at least not it any significant way, because most mining these days is surface mining, and the work can be done with far fewer employees operating machines. Is the same as in nature, when the environment around you changes, you need to adapt or die.

Posted on: 2017/6/23 14:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
With all due respect to your utopian global views there is no evidence that the world is moving closer into a "global society" We may be connect more quickly due to technology but the idea that countries will willingly surrender their national sovereignty is a pipe dream that has been in existence since before Wilson started the League of Nations.

The LoN starts and 20 years later we are in another world war. It's all about power, money and influence and those with it are not going to subject their national interests to the will of other countries. The United Nations is the perfect example... countries like Iran chairing Human Right Committees.

I do not know what the solution is to world peace, but there is a long way to go reaching that goal... best we can only hope for is that everyone plays nicely in the global sandbox.

BTW it is ironic that you ask the people that supported the Republican Platform and won the presidential election to now submit themselves to the will of the progressive platform? Why?

Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
This whole thread has devolved into something so absurd on so many levels. No amount of "MSM is fake news" or "MAGA" is going to convince the die hard supporters on either side. The world as a whole is moving towards being more inclusive and working as a global society. A lot of Trumps supporters feel left out, and they have every right to feel that way, but it's wrong to think that everyone else needs to change to fit their narrow minded view of the world. Instead I suggest that is is they who need to adapt to the new world they live in.

Whether you want to admit it or not, the good 'ol US of A is in a pretty bad spot right now. I understand how tough it can be to go from being the big kid on the block where everyone does what you say, to having to share your toys with everyone else. We are in a transitional period, and it's normal that there be a lot of chaos as we adapt to our new place in the global society. At the end of the day the question you need to answer for yourself is, do I want to be on the right or wrong side of history.

Posted on: 2017/6/22 22:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
We've got people supporting a new world order-guess who is running the EU? Old white guys in Belgium! The UN? More rich old guys, many of them-old white guys!
Russia? Old white guys. China and Japan? Very structured cultures with zero diversity. Middle East? Shiites and Sunnis want to kill each other. Africa? Is there a place more corrupt than Africa? Maybe South America. This thread is getting hilarious!

Posted on: 2017/6/22 21:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
This whole thread has devolved into something so absurd on so many levels. No amount of "MSM is fake news" or "MAGA" is going to convince the die hard supporters on either side. The world as a whole is moving towards being more inclusive and working as a global society. A lot of Trumps supporters feel left out, and they have every right to feel that way, but it's wrong to think that everyone else needs to change to fit their narrow minded view of the world. Instead I suggest that is is they who need to adapt to the new world they live in.

Whether you want to admit it or not, the good 'ol US of A is in a pretty bad spot right now. I understand how tough it can be to go from being the big kid on the block where everyone does what you say, to having to share your toys with everyone else. We are in a transitional period, and it's normal that there be a lot of chaos as we adapt to our new place in the global society. At the end of the day the question you need to answer for yourself is, do I want to be on the right or wrong side of history.

It's all about scared white people raised on patriotic propaganda. The Chinese are gaining more influence worldwide and the white race is shrinking into a minority. The Trump fanboys can't handle the truth.

It won't happen in your lifetime!

Posted on: 2017/6/22 21:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:

It's all about scared white people raised on patriotic propaganda. The Chinese are gaining more influence worldwide and the white race is shrinking into a minority. The Trump fanboys can't handle the truth.

Posted on: 2017/6/22 21:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

sullyx wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
HARDLY unexpected. They elected a lily white woman who dresses like a grandma. The district is 70% white but that will be ending soon as white people slip into the minority across the country. This is simply the dying tantrum of scared white people. She wouldn't even mention the POTUS's name in her speech!!

Year Office Results

which one of your liberal talking heads told you she didn't even mention Trump in her speech? this is an outright lie, she actually thanked him for his support!

Tellingly, she never mentioned his name. She simply said I want to thank the POTUS. NO ONE does that unless they want to show that they will be associated with the office but not the man in it. He's toxic. And by the way? NONE of us voted in the Georgia election so the result means squat in the grand scheme.

Posted on: 2017/6/22 21:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
'Global society', jeez. Go preach that in Iran. Or North Korea. Join hands and get them to sing Kumbaya.

Posted on: 2017/6/22 21:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Isn't Trump tearing up contracts and hopefully rewriting them a sign of this? If what you say is true why must the US foot the bill for the rest of the world?

Stop looking at it from an us vs. them perspective, and start looking at it from the perspective of we are all in this together. The sooner we move to a global society the better it will be for everyone on our pale blue dot in space. The problem as I see it, is people not understanding, or caring, about how their actions can have long reaching repercussions.

Perhaps Carl Sagan said it best.
Resized Image

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds.

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

The Earth is the only world known so far to harbor life. There is nowhere else, at least in the near future, to which our species could migrate. Visit, yes. Settle, not yet. Like it or not, for the moment the Earth is where we make our stand.

It has been said that astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.

-- Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot, 1994

Posted on: 2017/6/22 19:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:

Isn't Trump tearing up contracts and hopefully rewriting them a sign of this? If what you say is true why must the US foot the bill for the rest of the world?

Posted on: 2017/6/22 14:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/6/22 13:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/10 14:50
From hamilton park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:

Year Office Results

Posted on: 2017/6/22 12:12
utterly deplorable

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
So we have the typical "progressives" deflecting from their humiliating loss last night, from the fact that the national media grossly misled them yet again, sticking to the same tired false racist, bigot, xenophobe, etc. accusations to go with their trademark nastiness towards their political opponents, all while ignoring one of their own who openly calls for the extinction of whites to further his political goals.

This must be what it's like to keep losing. Keep at it, and I can't wait for the 2018 midterm results!

And the country is behind me, as DNC fundraising is at its lowest level since 2003, while RNC fundraising is breaking records:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governme ... /21/rnc-raises-more-dems/

Dems Fundraising Lowest Since May 2003; RNC Raises Record $10.8 Million

But wait, this comes from Breitbart. Time to ignore some more unpleasant facts, come up with some deflections, and continue to lose!

Posted on: 2017/6/22 3:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Ha! What is it like to talk to JCman8 or Monroe in real life?? I just assume everyone nods their head and starts to back away slowly. "Your misogyny is showing" LOL

Monroe is a standup guy. I don't agree with his politics but he's not a racist. I put him in the category of party over country...

JCMan8 is the kind of guy that would cower in the corner and cry if you called him out. He's also extremely lonely, for obvious reasons. I've never met him, but I can state this as a fact.

Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:

Year Office Results

So, you're openly hoping for a white extinction in order to further your political ambitions.

Ok Hitler, racist much?

LOL king jclist racist calling someone racist.

The irony is rich. It's why he's such an internet tough guy. In real life he'd cry if you look at him...

Posted on: 2017/6/22 1:21
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Resized Image

Meanwhile Obama greets Isis with a handshake

Posted on: 2017/6/22 1:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
The loony left is great at silly cartoons and internet memes. Winning elections, not so much.

Posted on: 2017/6/22 0:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Fat slob white guy duping his "fanboys" every day.

Resized Image

Thought it was John Daly.

Posted on: 2017/6/22 0:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:

Year Office Results

So, you're openly hoping for a white extinction in order to further your political ambitions.

Ok Hitler, racist much?

LOL king jclist racist calling someone racist.

Posted on: 2017/6/22 0:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Fat slob white guy duping his "fanboys" every day.

Resized Image

Posted on: 2017/6/22 0:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2017/6/22 0:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
It is nice that they finally have medical name for Trump Derangement Syndrome formerly known as TDS.... Hodgkinson's Disease!

Posted on: 2017/6/21 23:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:

Year Office Results

Yes quite shock for the DNC... they should have contacted you before they pissed away $23Million of donor money.

You have a lot guts criticizing lily white women republicans after the last 30 years of Hillary... and on deck you have Hiawatha Warren from Massachusetts lololol

What is the definition of insanity???

Posted on: 2017/6/21 23:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/1 0:23
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Ha! What is it like to talk to JCman8 or Monroe in real life?? I just assume everyone nods their head and starts to back away slowly. "Your misogyny is showing" LOL

Posted on: 2017/6/21 22:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:

Year Office Results

Ok Hitler, racist much?

Posted on: 2017/6/21 22:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:

Year Office Results

Lots of Hodgkinson-like rage in this post.

Posted on: 2017/6/21 20:45

« 1 ... 11 12 13 (14) 15 16 17 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017