Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
54 user(s) are online (51 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 54

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Former dominatrix fights to keep job as sheriff's officer
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/26 22:12
Group:
Registered Users

Lawsuit filed by ex-cop who once played a dominatrix has no merit, lawyers say

JERSEY CITY — A whistleblower lawsuit filed by a Hudson County sheriff’s officer fired last year because she played a dominatrix in adult films should be thrown out, lawyers for the county are telling a judge.

The ex-officer, Kristin Hyman, 32, claims the county’s investigation into her past was retaliation for her allegations that she had been sexually harassed by a sergeant, but she cannot prove that link, the county’s lawyers say in the May 10 legal filing.

https://www.nj.com/hudson/2019/05/laws ... no-merit-lawyers-say.html

Posted on: 2019/5/14 5:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/8 3:24
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I don't think anyone who loves giving pain and have the legal right to carry a gun should be a sheriff or police officer. Look at the recent incident where a man is on fire and a police officer kicked him. I am tired of paying these lawsuits. It is time to screen the sheriff/police officer candidates.

Surely you know acting is make believe?

Posted on: 2018/2/9 21:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
She would have been so awesome assisting judges in divorce court over there on 595 Newark Ave.....

Resized Image

Posted on: 2018/2/9 0:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
shame.Quote:
Stringer wrote:

Former dominatrix fired from Hudson County Sheriff's Office

JERSEY CITY -- The Hudson County Sheriff's Office rookie who previously worked as a paid dominatrix and appeared in multiple fetish videos online was officially fired today.  

Hudson County Sheriff Frank Schillari confirmed that a hearing officer presiding over Officer Kristen Hyman's disciplinary hearing made the determination to terminate her this afternoon, adding, "I agree with the hearing officer."

A source said the key reason Hyman was terminated was for lying about her prior work as a dominatrix on her sheriff's office application, although it's possible she would not have made it into the academy had she been honest about her past.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... udson_county_sheriff.html

Posted on: 2018/2/8 18:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Former dominatrix fired from Hudson County Sheriff's Office

JERSEY CITY -- The Hudson County Sheriff's Office rookie who previously worked as a paid dominatrix and appeared in multiple fetish videos online was officially fired today.  

Hudson County Sheriff Frank Schillari confirmed that a hearing officer presiding over Officer Kristen Hyman's disciplinary hearing made the determination to terminate her this afternoon, adding, "I agree with the hearing officer."

A source said the key reason Hyman was terminated was for lying about her prior work as a dominatrix on her sheriff's office application, although it's possible she would not have made it into the academy had she been honest about her past.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... udson_county_sheriff.html

Posted on: 2018/2/8 17:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
There's your problem with policing - the psychological exam. This should have been done during the initial recruiting process and not at the end.

I would have thought being any sort of public servant, you needed to be of good character, maintain moral values (how do you work those out) and void of any felony or serious misdemeanour offences and pass the PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM BEFORE COMMENCEMENT.

Given that, most of our politicians would be thrown out of office as they can't maintain the PUBLIC TRUST bestowed on them.

Here in Australia, I've learnt that both main political parties have thrown out (demoted / fired) their elected Prime Minister for being an ass.

Posted on: 2017/6/25 21:46
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
If this woman get the job and later torture or beat up a person, I want all the people here to pay the tax from the lawsuit and leave regular taxpayers alone.

hahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahhaha

Posted on: 2017/6/25 19:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
12/27 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
If this woman get the job and later torture or beat up a person, I want all the people here to pay the tax from the lawsuit and leave regular taxpayers alone.

Posted on: 2017/6/25 17:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Former dominatrix offered deal to keep job as sheriff's officer: report

JERSEY CITY - A former dominatrix will be allowed to keep her job as a Hudson County Sheriff's Officer is she passes a psychological exam, according to the New York Post.

Kristen Hyman, of Bayonne, was suspended from her job earlier this month, just days before her graduation, when the department learned she appeared in bondage films. She was reinstated by a judge and placed on modified duty, but Hyman is still waiting to hear the fate of her job.

Sources told the Post Hyman's administrate hearing that was scheduled for Thursday was postponed though a deal was being negotiated that would allow her to keep her job if she passes a psychological exam. Hyman has reportedly rejected that offer and refused to sign a waiver that she would not sure the sheriff's office.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... offered_deal_to_keep.html

Posted on: 2017/6/25 14:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I don't think anyone who loves giving pain and have the legal right to carry a gun should be a sheriff or police officer. Look at the recent incident where a man is on fire and a police officer kicked him. I am tired of paying these lawsuits. It is time to screen the sheriff/police officer candidates.

Amazing... your ignorance knows no bounds. Do you even REALIZE that saying a dominatrix should not be able to be a police officer (because she role plays as a dominant - and maybe also sadistic - person) is like saying that an actor that plays a sadist in a movie should be banned from ever being a police officer? It's ROLE PLAYING. It's not necessarily their public persona. And, seriously, the government needs to stay out of people's bedrooms and their sexual preferences. What happens between two (or, more) consenting adults, in their own privacy, is none of the government's business. Nor yours, by the way.

Some people who become sheriffs/police officers want to serve the community, but others want to control it, perhaps punish it. I think we have all seen officers who have behaved as though they are judge, jury and executioner. They have that dominatrix personality. I do not want that person with a gun with the legal authority to stop someone.

What is the return policy on the private education you provided? Can parents, today, read this and realize that you are the reason their child turned out so ignorant?

Posted on: 2017/6/20 1:19
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Amazing... your ignorance knows no bounds. Do you even REALIZE that saying a dominatrix should not be able to be a police officer (because she role plays as a dominant - and maybe also sadistic - person) is like saying that an actor that plays a sadist in a movie should be banned from ever being a police officer? It's ROLE PLAYING. It's not necessarily their public persona. And, seriously, the government needs to stay out of people's bedrooms and their sexual preferences. What happens between two (or, more) consenting adults, in their own privacy, is none of the government's business. Nor yours, by the way.

Some people who become sheriffs/police officers want to serve the community, but others want to control it, perhaps punish it. I think we have all seen officers who have behaved as though they are judge, jury and executioner. They have that dominatrix personality. I do not want that person with a gun with the legal authority to stop someone.

You STILL don't get it. A psychological issue that would make someone more prompt to violence, or a person with anger management issue, or lack of impulse control, does not mean that a person that likes to ROLE PLAY has the same issues. They are NOT equal.

Posted on: 2017/6/19 21:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

"You see there are people who believe the function of the police is to fight crime, and that's not true, the function of the police is social control and protection of property."

- Michael Parenti

Posted on: 2017/6/19 19:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/2/6 21:56
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
They have that dominatrix personality.

Posted on: 2017/6/19 18:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

roflmfao.....great comedic value

Posted on: 2017/6/19 18:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2017/6/19 16:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Beyond stupid. She had a previous job that is legal. Now they don't want her to have this job due to our absurd Puritanical senses.

Dumb.

Posted on: 2017/6/19 15:31
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

I agree that this shouldn't be the government's business, but I think they've made it their business, considering they are conducting a disciplinary hearing for this woman. She's probably screwed.

Posted on: 2017/6/19 14:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2017/6/19 13:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/12 20:58
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
And yet McGreevey and McKnight thrive....

Posted on: 2017/6/19 12:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
I demand she show us some of her "earlier work" and then I'll be able to tell you how I feel.

Also, it is imperative that she demonstrate her proficiency with the handcuffs in order to keep her job. :)

Posted on: 2017/6/19 3:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Spank Dat Azz

Posted on: 2017/6/18 18:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/6/18 15:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Vunless she was interested sex with her private clients, she should keep her job

Posted on: 2017/6/18 15:08

Former dominatrix fights to keep job as sheriff's officer
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Former dominatrix fights to keep job as sheriff's officer

Should a former dominatrix who appeared in bondage movies for pay be allowed to work as a Hudson County sheriff's officer?

That's a question that is expected to be answered when newly sworn-in sheriff's officer Kristen Hyman, of Bayonne, attends a disciplinary hearing on June 27. 

The county Sheriff's Office suspended Hyman without pay on May 26, six days before she was scheduled to graduate from the police academy, saying she failed to disclose that she made bondage videos and saw clients privately for money.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... ep_job_as_sheriffs_o.html

Posted on: 2017/6/16 3:40

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017