Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
118 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 118

more...

Browsing this Thread:   5 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 17 18 19 (20) 21 22 23 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
who are we to believe?

some washed out reality tv performer who confessed to assaulting women, disparaged Mexicans and Immigrants in general, encouraged white supremacists by not speaking out because his base depended on it, tried to pass a law that will deprive 23 million Americans of healthcare in 10 years, ordered the discrimination of an entire class of people based on their religion, turned his back on environmental issues and maybe, just because he can't stand the thought that some black man became president (when he campaigned that Obama is Kenyan) and is infinitely better than him in every way.

Who, by the way didn't think he was going to win

Versus James Comey ?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Posted on: 2017/6/9 4:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/1 5:25
Group:
Registered Users
Comey's statements are just a part of the fact finding part of the Senate investigation. You can bet your ass there is more that will be said in closed hearings and more from other members of the intelligence communities and law enforcement. Finally, the Russian interference is not a hoax. It has already been confirmed by said communities and agencies. Speaker Ryan knows this and he believes in it. This is not a political matter, it is a matter of national security which Trump is somehow oblivious to and keeps calling it fake, and his idiot supporters lap up. The investigation is ongoing and it will take as long as it will take. Watergate sure as hell didn't end quickly and this won't either.

Posted on: 2017/6/9 4:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
aHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thanks bro - when someone starts calling names - you know, you've run out of FACTS

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
I post facts, you post tripe from liberal blogs.

Hmm, wonder which one is true?

Like I told another deluded liberal here, I expect you to admit what a moron you are when Trump doesn't get impeached.

Posted on: 2017/6/9 4:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
From Politico: Comey?s devastating indictment of President Donald Trump

?Although the law required no reason at all to fire an FBI director,? he said, ?the administration then chose to defame me and more importantly the FBI by saying that the organization was in disarray, that it was poorly led, that the workforce had lost confidence in its leader. Those were lies, plain and simple.?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06 ... hearing-indictment-239310

Posted on: 2017/6/9 4:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
I post facts, you post tripe from liberal blogs.

Hmm, wonder which one is true?

Like I told another deluded liberal here, I expect you to admit what a moron you are when Trump doesn't get impeached.

Posted on: 2017/6/9 4:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Ahahahahahahahaha from your fav FOX News :

Cavuto: Mr. President, you are the problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQK-Z50f5QI&feature=youtu.be

Posted on: 2017/6/9 4:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Hahahahahah - nice spin, good try, bro,

http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-c ... -story-about-donald-trump

This - is obstruction of justice:

The President then returned to the topic of Mike Flynn, saying, ?He is a good guy and has been through a lot.? He repeated that Flynn hadn?t done anything wrong on his calls with the Russians, but had misled the Vice-President. He then said, ?I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.? I replied only that ?he is a good guy.?

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Five important takeaways from Comey's testimony:

1) Comey confirmed that Trump told the truth and the media lied. He admitted volunteering to Trump on three separate occasions that he wasn't under any investigation.

2) "Did Trump associates have correspondence with Russian intelligence?" Comey: No

3) Comey has 100% confidence that Russian interference didn't change even a single vote.

4) AG Loretta Lynch asked him not to refer to the Hillary Clinton email deal as "an investigation" but as a "matter". Which disturbed him greatly.

5) The NYT and Washington Post have been confirmed as literal fake news, as Comey said they have written a number of completely fabricated stories about the investigation and President Trump.

So Trump has been confirmed as telling the truth, the Russia hysteria from liberals has fallen apart, and their media sources have been confirmed as literal fake news. Yet stupid liberals will continue reading them and being lied to, which will result in yet more disappointment when Trump doesn't get impeached.

Posted on: 2017/6/9 4:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Five important takeaways from Comey's testimony:

1) Comey confirmed that Trump told the truth and the media lied. He admitted volunteering to Trump on three separate occasions that he wasn't under any investigation.

2) "Did Trump associates have correspondence with Russian intelligence?" Comey: No

3) Comey has 100% confidence that Russian interference didn't change even a single vote.

4) AG Loretta Lynch asked him not to refer to the Hillary Clinton email deal as "an investigation" but as a "matter". Which disturbed him greatly.

5) The NYT and Washington Post have been confirmed as literal fake news, as Comey said they have written a number of completely fabricated stories about the investigation and President Trump.

So Trump has been confirmed as telling the truth, the Russia hysteria from liberals has fallen apart, and their media sources have been confirmed as literal fake news. Yet stupid liberals will continue reading them and being lied to, which will result in yet more disappointment when Trump doesn't get impeached.

Posted on: 2017/6/9 4:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Congratulations to all of you who voted for or support Trump. Thank you for making the USA the laughing stock of the world.

Quote:

drifterx wrote:
Sure, we can all agree that he's stupid enough not to know he may have committed a crime. That's not really a defense, especially to a POTUS.

Maybe he's also stupid enough to think he can pardon himself. The stupidity seems limitless at this point.

Posted on: 2017/6/9 4:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Sure, we can all agree that he's stupid enough not to know he may have committed a crime. That's not really a defense, especially to a POTUS.

Maybe he's also stupid enough to think he can pardon himself. The stupidity seems limitless at this point.

Posted on: 2017/6/9 3:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
The basic defense of Trump, if you can believe it, "Give him a break, he doesn't know what he's doing."
true but said. talk about unprepared and can never get prepared.

Posted on: 2017/6/9 2:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
The basic defense of Trump, if you can believe it, "Give him a break, he doesn't know what he's doing."

Posted on: 2017/6/9 1:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
are any of y'all reading about gop revolt in kansas. apparently, repubs are waking up to the idea that just cutting taxes won't work. GOP led legislature revolted against gop governor

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/07/us/ ... budget-override.html?_r=0

How many times must you call for more taxes. No one is stopping you. Just do it.Pay extra and don't worry about what others are doing.
spoken like a true libertarian!

Posted on: 2017/6/9 1:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
are any of y'all reading about gop revolt in kansas. apparently, repubs are waking up to the idea that just cutting taxes won't work. GOP led legislature revolted against gop governor

How many times must you call for more taxes. No one is stopping you. Just do it.Pay extra and don't worry about what others are doing.

Posted on: 2017/6/9 1:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
did comey call trump a liar?

Posted on: 2017/6/8 22:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Ouch! Looks like Theresa May may lose her Parliamentary majority in the UK. maybe people will start waking up over here too

Posted on: 2017/6/8 21:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
This is called obstruction of justice:

The President then returned to the topic of Mike Flynn, saying, ?He is a good guy and has been through a lot.? He repeated that Flynn hadn?t done anything wrong on his calls with the Russians, but had misled the Vice-President. He then said, ?I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.? I replied only that ?he is a good guy.?

He then admits it by saying:

The most important piece of evidence in the obstruction case against Trump is actually never mentioned in Comey?s opening statement. That evidence is what occurred on May 9th. Comey had not acceded to the President?s request that he cease the investigation of Flynn and the connection to Russia, and he paid the price with his job. Later, Trump all but confessed that he had rid himself of this meddlesome director because of Russia. He told NBC?s Lester Holt, ?When I decided to just do it??to fire Comey??I said to myself, I said, ?You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story.? ? The day after the firing, the President boasted to the visiting Russian foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov, saying, ?I faced great pressure because of Russia. That?s taken off.?

If that is obstruction then Comey is facing 10 years in prison for not coming forward with what he knew sooner. The left and right talking heads are both reporting it.

Posted on: 2017/6/8 20:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/6 14:50
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Also called him a liar in an open forum.

Posted on: 2017/6/8 20:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/12 20:58
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Actually, Comey confirmed that Trump is now under investigation....but what he declined to answer.

Posted on: 2017/6/8 19:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
This is called obstruction of justice:

He then admits it by saying:

The most important piece of evidence in the obstruction case against Trump is actually never mentioned in Comey?s opening statement. That evidence is what occurred on May 9th. Comey had not acceded to the President?s request that he cease the investigation of Flynn and the connection to Russia, and he paid the price with his job. Later, Trump all but confessed that he had rid himself of this meddlesome director because of Russia. He told NBC?s Lester Holt, ?When I decided to just do it??to fire Comey??I said to myself, I said, ?You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story.? ? The day after the firing, the President boasted to the visiting Russian foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov, saying, ?I faced great pressure because of Russia. That?s taken off.?

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
So Comey confirmed that our President was indeed never under investigation, that he was carrying water for Loretta Lynch and Hillary when he was ordered to refer to her criminal investigation as a 'matter', and that the DNC refused to let the FBI check its servers (guess they didn't want all that Bernie bashing to be made public.

Posted on: 2017/6/8 18:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
So Comey confirmed that our President was indeed never under investigation, that he was carrying water for Loretta Lynch and Hillary when he was ordered to refer to her criminal investigation as a 'matter', and that the DNC refused to let the FBI check its servers (guess they didn't want all that Bernie bashing to be made public.

Posted on: 2017/6/8 18:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
I listen to Comey testimony. Trump is making America great again!

These liberal progressives may refer to our dear leader as shit head, idiot, scam artist, con man, etc etc but he good man creating real jobs in coal industry! And late night comedy industry going gangbusters with all this material!

And there are many promotions at FSB!

Posted on: 2017/6/8 17:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I don't know why people still find it so shocking. It didn't work for Dubya, it's definitely not going to work for lesser idiots.

Posted on: 2017/6/8 14:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/6/8 14:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
If he gets a "mulligan" he'll trip himself up somehow. He's a terrible leader and can't find people to work with or for him because he has ZERO understanding of the Executive Office. He may have tricked millions like you and the other Apprentice fanboys but real Americans are starting to get clued in. They were duped and he's already mired in scandal. I can't wait till the Russians release the "Pee Tape" because I know that kind of stuff appeals to you.
trump is the greatest president the us has ever had......well, at least, since obama! a friend had the phone hung up on him when trying to discuss trump's "achievements" with a true trumpian. lol

Posted on: 2017/6/8 14:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
If he gets a "mulligan" he'll trip himself up somehow. He's a terrible leader and can't find people to work with or for him because he has ZERO understanding of the Executive Office. He may have tricked millions like you and the other Apprentice fanboys but real Americans are starting to get clued in. They were duped and he's already mired in scandal. I can't wait till the Russians release the "Pee Tape" because I know that kind of stuff appeals to you.

Posted on: 2017/6/8 13:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Trump thinks he can run the country like his tacky showpiece business ventures. Got some news for Trumpy, the Constitution is coming for you...

I take it you'll admit what an idiot you are when Trump doesn't get impeached?

Or will you pivot to more kooky conspiracy theories? RUSSIA!!!

Posted on: 2017/6/8 4:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Trump thinks he can run the country like his tacky showpiece business ventures. Got some news for Trumpy, the Constitution is coming for you...

Posted on: 2017/6/8 3:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stc4blues wrote:
See, for example, this account of the $110B "deal" with Saudi Arabia, which is a bundling of proposals initiated in the Obama administration:

https://www.lawfareblog.com/110-billio ... al-saudi-arabia-fake-news

What I get from this article is that Obama sold weapons to the Saudis. I thought all u Dems were against that.

Posted on: 2017/6/8 1:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/16 19:07
Group:
Registered Users
See, for example, this account of the $110B "deal" with Saudi Arabia, which is a bundling of proposals initiated in the Obama administration:

https://www.lawfareblog.com/110-billio ... al-saudi-arabia-fake-news

Posted on: 2017/6/7 15:37

« 1 ... 17 18 19 (20) 21 22 23 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017