Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
94 user(s) are online (86 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 94

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 4 »

Re: chalk messages around downtown.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
lol-SOS, you do know that the GWB was never shut down, don't you? You may want to think the whole thing through a little better.

lulwut

Posted on: 2017/5/16 22:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/1 0:23
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
lol-SOS, you do know that the GWB was never shut down, don't you? You may want to think the whole thing through a little better.

Uh oh someone was using facts and their ability to think critically to question your orange leader! Time to deflect by obsessing over obvious hyperbole!!

Posted on: 2017/5/16 21:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/5/16 20:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
The House has a Rooskie investigation, the Senate does, and the FBI will continue its own investigation. Firing Comey doesn't change any of that-keep in mind, though-with all the leaks out of Justice we haven't heard a single piece of evidence to support the 'collusion' meme so loved by the Democrats. Isn't that amazing, not a single thing. Even the FISA wiretap was based on the former British spook who was getting paid to come up with opposition intel-and gave us the 'hooker peeing on the bed' story, lol.

Comrade is correct just like he correct on GWB closing. Firing Comey no big deal. Our dear leader taking charge to make this Russia nonsense go away. So what if Trump companies get funding by mobsters tied to Russian intelligence agency? So what if Trump allows spies into oval office? Who cares if Trump shares highly classified information with top Russin bro's?

DO NOT WATCH!!!

ZEMBLA - The dubious friends of Donald Trump: the Russians
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bEdMuKq30I

Posted on: 2017/5/16 16:53

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/12/29 4:32
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
At the end of the day, I am happy its just chalk and it washes away. No matter what the message, would you rather have someone spray painting the same thing? Why the worry over chalk? One storm and its gone. People could be painting these messages on the side of your house.

Posted on: 2017/5/11 3:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

EvilivE wrote:
Quote:

Adonis wrote:
I love the anti-Trump chalking and I hope it continues. I laugh at it every time I see it. It shows to me and everyone else how petulantly childish the left can be. And I think many others feel that way when they see the chalk. It only helps republicans for 2018 and beyond in my opinion. Chalking on the sidewalk is something many children do after all. So I say chalk away losers/haters.

you make good points.
gonna try to shift my view to a similar one.
kids can definitely be annoying when they don't get their way.

Yes, they should create new threads like adults instead!

Posted on: 2017/5/11 2:26

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/29 2:47
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Adonis wrote:
I love the anti-Trump chalking and I hope it continues. I laugh at it every time I see it. It shows to me and everyone else how petulantly childish the left can be. And I think many others feel that way when they see the chalk. It only helps republicans for 2018 and beyond in my opinion. Chalking on the sidewalk is something many children do after all. So I say chalk away losers/haters.

you make good points.
gonna try to shift my view to a similar one.
kids can definitely be annoying when they don't get their way.

Posted on: 2017/5/11 2:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/10 17:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
What's it like to get butthurt over chalk messages while supporting a president who acts like a giant pouty toddler as a result of his obvious dementia?

Actually never mind- who cares? He'll be in jail soon anyways :)

Right, because we've demonstrated that officials who act unethically get locked up for it. She's still on the loose, lurking in the woods somewhere.

Posted on: 2017/5/10 23:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
The House has a Rooskie investigation, the Senate does, and the FBI will continue its own investigation. Firing Comey doesn't change any of that-keep in mind, though-with all the leaks out of Justice we haven't heard a single piece of evidence to support the 'collusion' meme so loved by the Democrats. Isn't that amazing, not a single thing. Even the FISA wiretap was based on the former British spook who was getting paid to come up with opposition intel-and gave us the 'hooker peeing on the bed' story, lol.

Posted on: 2017/5/10 20:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/29 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I may have to bike downtown today to see the billowing clouds of chalk dust, after our President took Chuckie Schumer's October suggestion and got rid of Comey. Wait, Chuckie was for it before he was against it??

Brillant move by our great leader Trump to end investigation into campaign ties with Russia. Similar move worked so well by Nixon. Liberal progressive democrats say this like throwing gasoline on fire. How can it fail?

Comey himself told Trump on three separate occasions that he wasn't being investigated for anything.

So no, not like Nixon. And "liberal progressive democrats" say all sorts of things, but none of them are usually true.

Yes Comrade, Trump wrote that in letter to Comey, "greatly appreciate[d] you informing me on three separate occasions that I am not under investigation."

These liberal progressive must think our great leader is an imbecile, actually including that in the letter. Did Trump get assistance composing the letter? If yes, they should be fired too for incompentance.

Trump's claim in Comey termination letter was 'totally inappropriate,' former Bush attorney general says

The Republican who was both attorney general and White House counsel to President George W. Bush criticized as ?totally inappropriate? that President Trump's claim in his letter firing FBI Director James B. Comey that Comey had three times assured the president that he was not under investigation.

?Including it in that letter seemed totally inappropriate,? Alberto R. Gonzales, Bush?s former lawyer, told CNN on Wednesday.

Gonzales also suggested that he has some doubt as to substance of the president?s claim. He said it would be inappropriate if Comey did in fact offer Trump assurance that he was not part of the FBI?s investigation of both Russian meddling in the 2016 election to undercut Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and possible complicity by the Trump campaign. Similarly, Gonzales said it would be inappropriate if Trump had asked for such assurance.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/washi ... 1494430527-htmlstory.html

Posted on: 2017/5/10 19:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I may have to bike downtown today to see the billowing clouds of chalk dust, after our President took Chuckie Schumer's October suggestion and got rid of Comey. Wait, Chuckie was for it before he was against it??

Brillant move by our great leader Trump to end investigation into campaign ties with Russia. Similar move worked so well by Nixon. Liberal progressive democrats say this like throwing gasoline on fire. How can it fail?

Comey himself told Trump on three separate occasions that he wasn't being investigated for anything.

So no, not like Nixon. And "liberal progressive democrats" say all sorts of things, but none of them are usually true.

Yes Comrade, Trump wrote that in letter to Comey, "greatly appreciate[d] you informing me on three separate occasions that I am not under investigation."

These liberal progressive must think our great leader is an imbecile, actually including that in the letter. Did Trump get assistance composing the letter? If yes, they should be fired too for incompentance.

Posted on: 2017/5/10 19:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Lol. If you didn't have hundreds of posts on here showing what a proud racist you are I would really wonder how much money a Nigerian prince had swindled out of you by now...

Posted on: 2017/5/10 19:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2017/5/10 18:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2017/5/10 16:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/18 19:17
From Way Downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
What's it like to get butthurt over chalk messages while supporting a president who acts like a giant pouty toddler as a result of his obvious dementia?

people with chalk are so mean! AND they can spell! NOT FAIR!

Posted on: 2017/5/10 16:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/8/30 8:48
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

Adonis wrote:

Now BikeJC is getting in on the chalking! They must be paid by ACLU too! If I was liberal I'd be covering every inch of sidewalk with anti-Trump slogans.

Go Trump! Time to abolish term limits...and fake elections!

Hahaha I was wondering when someone would mention the chalk promos for the 8th Annual Jersey City Ward Tour & Festival.

Since I KNOW you're ALL curious, the tour rolls June 4 at 11 a.m. from City Hall, and ends around 1:30 at the Newark Avenue Pedestrian Plaza, with music, food and drink on the plaza all afternoon.

Facebook event page here

OK carry on.

Posted on: 2017/5/10 14:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/5/10 14:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From the village
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/5/10 14:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Adonis wrote:

Now BikeJC is getting in on the chalking! They must be paid by ACLU too! If I was liberal I'd be covering every inch of sidewalk with anti-Trump slogans.

Go Trump! Time to abolish term limits...and fake elections!

Posted on: 2017/5/10 14:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 11:59
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/5/10 5:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Being amused by seeing snowflakes think they're promoting change and resistance by chalking a message is crying and whining?

I'm not promoting chalk messages. But if they bother you enough to create a new thread about it, you need to put your big boy pants on.

Except a) I didn't start the thread, and b) I'm not bothered, I'm amused. It's like watching a 2 year old throw himself on the floor in the supermarket and cry that he can't get some new cereal he saw on tv.

Can't everyone see how hard he doesn't care by his comments on this thread?!

My first post on this thread was #53-after you'd posted many times . . . as I said, I'm not offended, I'm amused. Every chalk scratching is another snowflake acting out for all of us to see. It's hilarious!

Monroe definitely doesn't care and his comments totally aren't him acting out! Everyone got that? He's just laughing so hard that his fingers are accidentally hitting the keyboard and forming words.

Posted on: 2017/5/9 22:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Being amused by seeing snowflakes think they're promoting change and resistance by chalking a message is crying and whining?

I'm not promoting chalk messages. But if they bother you enough to create a new thread about it, you need to put your big boy pants on.

Except a) I didn't start the thread, and b) I'm not bothered, I'm amused. It's like watching a 2 year old throw himself on the floor in the supermarket and cry that he can't get some new cereal he saw on tv.

My first post on this thread was #53-after you'd posted many times . . . as I said, I'm not offended, I'm amused. Every chalk scratching is another snowflake acting out for all of us to see. It's hilarious!

Posted on: 2017/5/9 20:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2017/5/9 20:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

I was responding to OP, not you (clearly).

Posted on: 2017/5/9 20:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2017/5/9 20:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2017/5/9 19:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/5/9 18:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/9 1:00
From Downtown JC
Group:
Registered Users
I hope snowflakes JCMan08 and Monroe got back to their safe space okay after being triggered by these terrifying chalk messages.

Posted on: 2017/5/9 18:12

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/29 2:47
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
MikeyTBC wrote: Quote:
EvilivE wrote: Quote:
GnomeGeneral wrote: If JC sidewalks are to become a public forum of sorts, spread the good word <3 Quran (3:56) ? ?As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help.?
ooh! ooh! i have one too! 1 Peter 2:18: "Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel." these books... they really teach love and compassion!
this sounds exactly like how Dear Leader got elected. Millions of disenchanted poor white folk, tricked into voting against their own best interest because emails and brown people.
your ignorance precedes you. i'm not white. obama was half white. [sorry!] now take your racism elsewhere, and please put the chalk down.

Posted on: 2017/5/9 17:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:

These messages aren't racist or sexist so why you are even bringing that up as a counterpoint is beyond me.

You still don't get it. Much of life is political. People make up their reasoning. If you didn't like the messages (because they were pro-Trump, or anti-liberal), you'd make up reasons why they should be erased. That's what liberals tried for many years, trying to shut down conservative ideas by pretending they were "racist," bigoted, sexist, etc. All bullshit. But thankfully, many people have caught on to these tactics.

Applying that broad principle to here, I correctly observed that the commenters here who defend the chalk do so because they agree with its messaging, and simply make up reasons why the OP should shut up. They'd be singing a very different tune if they didn't agree with the message.

I didn't vote for Clinton (I'm not a fan of Democrats at all). And I think anyone whining about chalk in a public place needs to suck it up. The outside world is not your safe space.

Now what?

You perfectly fit in line with what I was describing, because you didn't vote for Trump. Reread what I said.

As someone who voted third party, you're also the exception and you know it.

i read what you said and it doesn't make sense. Why does it matter that I didn't vote for Trump?

I could care less if someone used chalk to bash Trump, Hillary or any politician. You know why? Because it's chalk.

Anyone who whines about needing a safe space for chalk needs a thicker skin and deserves to be called out.

It matters because you likely agree with the message.

I likely agree with the message? What evidence do you have of that at all? Total straw man argument.

I don't know what the chalk message said and frankly, it doesn't matter. Supported Trump? Doesn't matter. Bashed Trump? Doesn't matter. Supported Hillary/Obama/Bernie? Doesn't matter. Bashed Hillary/Obama/Bernie? Doesn't matter.

It's chalk.

If chalk messages rile you up and have you call for a safe space, I'm going to criticize your immaturity and extreme sensitivity. It's textbook PC culture and some people need to put their big boy pants on.

Sorry my answer doesn't fit into your paradigm. I'm coming from principles, not politics. Therefore, I don't root for political teams regardless of their actions. I respond to what happens, not if it benefits my team or not.

Next?

But agreeing with the message does matter, not withstanding your attempts to claim otherwise. It matters for 99% of people, as we are seeing in this thread.

99%? Sounds more like hyperbole than an accurate statistic.

Quote:

Like I said, people who voted third party are an exception, because they have proven they operate on principle and not politics. But they are minuscule, a minute fraction of people. You are pretending this minor exception swallows the rule, when the reverse is the case.

No, I'm not pretending an exception swallows the rule. I'm just pointing out that it's silly for someone to be bent out of shape by chalk messages and that growing a thick skin is part of becoming an adult. But apparently you have a problem with that.

Posted on: 2017/5/9 16:16

(1) 2 3 4 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017