Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
105 user(s) are online (75 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 105

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Man shot a second time at same Jersey City intersection: police
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/1 21:19
From JSQ
Group:
Registered Users
Shoot me once, shame on you. Shoot me twice, shame on me.

Posted on: 2017/5/5 3:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
I just love this shit: The victim was described as being "uncooperative" with police in both shootings,

In this case it is safe to say he is most likely involved with gangs and will retaliate. The only thing I would like to point out is not every person that doesn't cooperate is involved with crime. I'm sure no one will disagree that most of these shootings are criminal on criminal or gang on gang but if you assume that to be the case every time the word "uncooperative" is written in an article you are throwing true victims in the mix as well.

Retired JCPD Detective Been Wilson of the JC Gang Unit actually breaks down in this interview some of the things I have been saying on here and NJ.com for years in regards to gangs and snitching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDB9q6WvVQI&app=desktop

The reason I have been posting these shootings is to draw attention to the gang problem that has been getting worst. The article I posted here is the 46th victim so far for 2017. 44 of those shot were between the months of January and April. Over the last few years 22/23 gun shot victims had been the average for the first third of the year. We have seen double that and are now entering the part of the year we generally see an uptick in the number of shooting incidents. Shootings have been up in the two previous years over all so if this continues we are looking at a third year straight.

Posted on: 2017/5/4 6:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
I just love this shit: The victim was described as being "uncooperative" with police in both shootings,

Posted on: 2017/5/4 4:24

Man shot a second time at same Jersey City intersection: police
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
By Caitlin Mota | The Jersey Journal
on May 03, 2017 at 1:13 PM

JERSEY CITY - A 27-year-old man was shot Tuesday night at the same intersection where he was the victim of a shooting less than two years ago, officials said.

The victim, a Bergen Avenue resident, was shot in the buttocks and leg near Wegman Parkway and Ocean Avenue at about 8 p.m., city spokeswoman Jennifer Morrill said.

He was brought to Jersey City Medical Center in a private vehicle, where he was treated for injuries that were not considered life-threatening, she said.

It's the second time the 27-year-old has been shot in the same neighborhood. In November 2015, he was shot in the shoulder and then brought to the hospital in a private vehicle. The victim was described as being "uncooperative" with police in both shootings, Morrill said.

Tuesday's shooting comes less than 24 hours after a man was shot on Wade Street. At least three other people have been shot near Wegman Parkway and Ocean Avenue this year.

Posted on: 2017/5/3 22:55

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017