Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
124 user(s) are online (99 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 124

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Jersey City sees 3 shootings in less than 24 hours (Heights and Greenville)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/10/5 14:16
Group:
Registered Users
Attaboy Luther. How dare those ?progressives? put labels on you.

Posted on: 2017/3/21 19:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Wishful_Thinking wrote:
I've take to reading between the lines whenever I see an article, or comment from the JC Spokesperson, like this. "'uncooperative' with police", "feud between acquaintances". Sad, but you read enough of these and it's hard not to believe the subtext or hidden meaning you read in is actually there.

I'm thinking about this because I live in the Heights, and the shooting occurred literally 2 blocks from my apartment! Would someone else be concerned? Possibly new arrivals to the neighborhood would - but with my internal "Rosetta Stone", I have a picture of the people involved and somehow know they are the type I avoid, whose stores I stay out of, whose blocks I skirt.

People like you call people like me "racist" for expressing the exact same sentiment, just in blunter terms.

That's why I can't STAND "progressives," or your sanctimonious hypocrisy. I care about the truth, not your silly language games. And you know the truth as well as I do.

Posted on: 2017/3/21 16:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/17 13:40
From Heights
Group:
Registered Users
I've take to reading between the lines whenever I see an article, or comment from the JC Spokesperson, like this. "'uncooperative' with police", "feud between acquaintances". Sad, but you read enough of these and it's hard not to believe the subtext or hidden meaning you read in is actually there.

I'm thinking about this because I live in the Heights, and the shooting occurred literally 2 blocks from my apartment! Would someone else be concerned? Possibly new arrivals to the neighborhood would - but with my internal "Rosetta Stone", I have a picture of the people involved and somehow know they are the type I avoid, whose stores I stay out of, whose blocks I skirt.

Posted on: 2017/3/21 15:30

Jersey City sees 3 shootings in less than 24 hours (Heights and Greenville)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
By Caitlin Mota | The Jersey Journal
on March 20, 2017 at 12:28 PM, updated March 20, 2017 at 3:45 PM

JERSEY CITY -- A 19-year-old man was injured in one of three shootings reported in less than 24 hours this weekend, officials said.

Two of the shootings occurred in broad daylight.

The first incident was reported at about 9:30 p.m. Friday in Curries Woods. No one was injured by the gunfire, but a home on New Heckman Drive was hit by a bullet, city spokeswoman Jennifer Morrill said.

On Saturday afternoon, the 19-year-old was grazed in the head by a bullet on Neptune Avenue near Old Bergen Road at about 2 p.m. He was brought to Jersey City Medical Center for treatment and was "uncooperative" with police, she said.

About two and a half hours later, gunfire erupted in the Heights near New York Avenue and Franklin Street. Morrill said the shots fired stemmed from a "feud between two acquaintances."

No one was injured in the shooting, and no property damage was reported. An arrest warrant was issued for the alleged gunman, Morrill said.

Posted on: 2017/3/20 23:21

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017