Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
62 user(s) are online (26 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 62

more...




Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users




« 1 ... 20 21 22 (23) 24 25 26 ... 78 »


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2011/11/30 12:46
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1776
Offline
Quote:

K-Lo2 wrote:
Nor does cutting the Coast Guard and TSA budgets to build that stupid useless wall.


Agreed. Can't say you're tough on security if you cut the Coast Guard and TSA budget.

Posted on: 2017/3/9 20:46
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


Hide User information
Joined :
2008/5/6 6:21
Last Login :
2018/3/12 22:08
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 142
Offline
I am so tired of people complaining about the bafoon who is the president. Its the DEMOCRAPS fault because they choose the WORST person in the world. The DEMOCRAPS stood by and did nothing while Debbie Wasserman Shultz and that other CNN FAKE JOURNALIST rigged the primary against Bernie. Was Clinton the best you could do? Then you deserve to LOOSE to the Baffoon.

Posted on: 2017/3/9 20:35
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2017/1/3 18:17
Last Login :
10/12 20:58
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 423
Offline
Nor does cutting the Coast Guard and TSA budgets to build that stupid useless wall.

Posted on: 2017/3/9 20:17
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2011/11/30 12:46
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1776
Offline
The State Department has approved resuming arms sales to Saudi Arabia previously blocked by Barack Obama.

A multi-million dollar technology for Riyadh was blocked by the former President during the final months of his administration over human rights concerns.


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wor ... ock-weapons-a7620821.html

Selling arms to a terrorist state like Saudi Arabia makes America less safe. Bad job Trump. Making America safe is clearly not his top priority.

Posted on: 2017/3/9 19:48
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2005/3/19 3:39
Last Login :
2019/2/24 2:22
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 250
Offline
Guaranteed that Trumpcare will not pass. The "freedom caucus" will not be having it and that will put an end to Obamacare as well. Ryan and his cohorts will simply shrug their shoulders.

Posted on: 2017/3/9 18:50
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2004/11/14 2:38
Last Login :
11/19 18:22
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3650
Offline
15-20 million peole to lose health isnurance coverage under Ryan Care plan

Posted on: 2017/3/9 18:22
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2909
Offline
In addition to President Trump's spectacular success on jobs, illegal border crossings are already down 40%.

Trump will go down as one of the best presidents we've ever had.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/08/politic ... ge-drop-trump-tough-talk/

Posted on: 2017/3/9 2:28
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2009/4/24 18:36
Last Login :
2019/11/18 4:28
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 222
Offline
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Trump's first full month in office has shattered expectations, leading to the most new jobs being created in many years. I'm looking forward to 8 more years of this!

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/08/privat ... bs-february-2017-adp.html


Pretty funny watching the sublime media response to this great economic news.

The typical MO from the previous administration was to announce positive economic numbers and growth indicators with great fanfare then, weeks later, adjust everything down because of cold weather :)

All my friends suffering from TDS are very silent today on their social pages. I noticed the same lull after the Trump speech last week.


This is the same report that you qualified as being fake employment report. But now, it is just fine for you...

I called back in December on this forum that Trump supporters will start embracing this 'fake' report under Obama, after the inauguration... so predictable...


The point was you could never trust the first report of any economic news from the previous administration. It was a critical necessity to perpetuate the Big Economic Lie that the economy was humming along with record unemployment lows.

The problem was not the report but the numbers they were including or excluding to paint their rosy picture of the economy. Whether it was GDP growth, inflation, or unemployment, you could always expect a correction announcement. Suddenly cold weather in the North was impacting the economy and depressing Xmas Season Shopping. As if this "cold weather phenomena" during winter was new?

Tricks like "inadvertently" counting part time seasonal Xmas jobs as full-time job growth in December.... then making jobs correction the end of January. Keeping interests rates low to maintain the "robust or fragile" economic recovery, all depending on who you talked too. Not to mention changing factors for measuring CPI by eliminating the "rising cost of food". At the moment it remains to be seen if this administration will use the same tricks. Let's hope that is not the case.



Oh please... What a bunch of bs!
Below are the monthly numbers for the last 2 years:
2016
Jan 168,000
Feb 233,000
Mar 208,000
Apr 144,000
May 11,000
Jun 292,000
Jul 275,000
Aug 167,000
Sep 208,000
Oct 135,000
Nov 204,000
Dec 157,000

2015
Jan 221,000
Feb 265,000
Mar 84,000
Apr 251,000
May 273,000
Jun 228,000
Jul 277,000
Aug 150,000
Sep 149,000
Oct 295,000
Nov 280,000
Dec 271,000



LOL And where are the corrected numbers???? What about GDP Corrections??? Snoops must have been very helpful? Every time they release an upward growth number weeks it was typical to go back and change.... but the big lie of booming economic prosperity was out there already.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07 ... er-have-year-3-gdp-growth


Those are final estimate (corrected), not first.
https://www.thebalance.com/jobs-report ... growth-statistics-3305732

Posted on: 2017/3/8 23:33
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2009/5/12 22:51
Last Login :
10/12 3:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1593
Offline
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Trump's first full month in office has shattered expectations, leading to the most new jobs being created in many years. I'm looking forward to 8 more years of this!

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/08/privat ... bs-february-2017-adp.html


Pretty funny watching the sublime media response to this great economic news.

The typical MO from the previous administration was to announce positive economic numbers and growth indicators with great fanfare then, weeks later, adjust everything down because of cold weather :)

All my friends suffering from TDS are very silent today on their social pages. I noticed the same lull after the Trump speech last week.


This is the same report that you qualified as being fake employment report. But now, it is just fine for you...

I called back in December on this forum that Trump supporters will start embracing this 'fake' report under Obama, after the inauguration... so predictable...


The point was you could never trust the first report of any economic news from the previous administration. It was a critical necessity to perpetuate the Big Economic Lie that the economy was humming along with record unemployment lows.

The problem was not the report but the numbers they were including or excluding to paint their rosy picture of the economy. Whether it was GDP growth, inflation, or unemployment, you could always expect a correction announcement. Suddenly cold weather in the North was impacting the economy and depressing Xmas Season Shopping. As if this "cold weather phenomena" during winter was new?

Tricks like "inadvertently" counting part time seasonal Xmas jobs as full-time job growth in December.... then making jobs correction the end of January. Keeping interests rates low to maintain the "robust or fragile" economic recovery, all depending on who you talked too. Not to mention changing factors for measuring CPI by eliminating the "rising cost of food". At the moment it remains to be seen if this administration will use the same tricks. Let's hope that is not the case.



Oh please... What a bunch of bs!
Below are the monthly numbers for the last 2 years:
2016
Jan 168,000
Feb 233,000
Mar 208,000
Apr 144,000
May 11,000
Jun 292,000
Jul 275,000
Aug 167,000
Sep 208,000
Oct 135,000
Nov 204,000
Dec 157,000

2015
Jan 221,000
Feb 265,000
Mar 84,000
Apr 251,000
May 273,000
Jun 228,000
Jul 277,000
Aug 150,000
Sep 149,000
Oct 295,000
Nov 280,000
Dec 271,000



LOL And where are the corrected numbers???? What about GDP Corrections??? Snoops must have been very helpful? Every time they release an upward growth number weeks it was typical to go back and change.... but the big lie of booming economic prosperity was out there already.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07 ... er-have-year-3-gdp-growth

Posted on: 2017/3/8 22:36
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2009/4/24 18:36
Last Login :
2019/11/18 4:28
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 222
Offline
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Trump's first full month in office has shattered expectations, leading to the most new jobs being created in many years. I'm looking forward to 8 more years of this!

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/08/privat ... bs-february-2017-adp.html


Pretty funny watching the sublime media response to this great economic news.

The typical MO from the previous administration was to announce positive economic numbers and growth indicators with great fanfare then, weeks later, adjust everything down because of cold weather :)

All my friends suffering from TDS are very silent today on their social pages. I noticed the same lull after the Trump speech last week.


This is the same report that you qualified as being fake employment report. But now, it is just fine for you...

I called back in December on this forum that Trump supporters will start embracing this 'fake' report under Obama, after the inauguration... so predictable...


The point was you could never trust the first report of any economic news from the previous administration. It was a critical necessity to perpetuate the Big Economic Lie that the economy was humming along with record unemployment lows.

The problem was not the report but the numbers they were including or excluding to paint their rosy picture of the economy. Whether it was GDP growth, inflation, or unemployment, you could always expect a correction announcement. Suddenly cold weather in the North was impacting the economy and depressing Xmas Season Shopping. As if this "cold weather phenomena" during winter was new?

Tricks like "inadvertently" counting part time seasonal Xmas jobs as full-time job growth in December.... then making jobs correction the end of January. Keeping interests rates low to maintain the "robust or fragile" economic recovery, all depending on who you talked too. Not to mention changing factors for measuring CPI by eliminating the "rising cost of food". At the moment it remains to be seen if this administration will use the same tricks. Let's hope that is not the case.



Oh please... What a bunch of bs!
Below are the monthly numbers for the last 2 years:
2016
Jan 168,000
Feb 233,000
Mar 208,000
Apr 144,000
May 11,000
Jun 292,000
Jul 275,000
Aug 167,000
Sep 208,000
Oct 135,000
Nov 204,000
Dec 157,000

2015
Jan 221,000
Feb 265,000
Mar 84,000
Apr 251,000
May 273,000
Jun 228,000
Jul 277,000
Aug 150,000
Sep 149,000
Oct 295,000
Nov 280,000
Dec 271,000

Posted on: 2017/3/8 22:06
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2006/11/13 18:42
Last Login :
2018/3/5 19:18
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4122
Offline
My predication for Trump will be that he will shaft the very people that elected him ... Trump is no doubt an elitist, narcissist and sociopath.

I'm predicting worse conditions for the average working stiffs with reduced services (but increased costs) in health care and education. He'll definitely increase the number of prisons and increase the budgets to law enforcement (to keep them on side) and increase military budgets to employ more 'grunts / cattle fodder', to act / intimidate as the muscle for corporate America.

Manufacturing will never be what it was in the 30's - 60's as there are cheaper labor costs / availabilities abroad without all the environmental and labor red tape associated with production. I'm betting Trump is a huge advocate for globalization (many of his investments are abroad not to mention a golf course!) and will view it too expensive to operate in the US.

I'm betting Trump see's the main financial asset the US does extremely well, is the development of armaments and weapons and he'll do everything to protect that industry as it has proven to be an asset for corporate America.

I believe he will show total contempt to the needs of average 'joe citizen' - He knows how to manipulate 'joe citizen' but will never show empathy to the common man and only provide lip service to keep them on-board with his verbal attack on how bad things were.


Posted on: 2017/3/8 21:18
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2009/5/12 22:51
Last Login :
10/12 3:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1593
Offline
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Trump's first full month in office has shattered expectations, leading to the most new jobs being created in many years. I'm looking forward to 8 more years of this!

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/08/privat ... bs-february-2017-adp.html


Pretty funny watching the sublime media response to this great economic news.

The typical MO from the previous administration was to announce positive economic numbers and growth indicators with great fanfare then, weeks later, adjust everything down because of cold weather :)

All my friends suffering from TDS are very silent today on their social pages. I noticed the same lull after the Trump speech last week.


This is the same report that you qualified as being fake employment report. But now, it is just fine for you...

I called back in December on this forum that Trump supporters will start embracing this 'fake' report under Obama, after the inauguration... so predictable...


The point was you could never trust the first report of any economic news from the previous administration. It was a critical necessity to perpetuate the Big Economic Lie that the economy was humming along with record unemployment lows.

The problem was not the report but the numbers they were including or excluding to paint their rosy picture of the economy. Whether it was GDP growth, inflation, or unemployment, you could always expect a correction announcement. Suddenly cold weather in the North was impacting the economy and depressing Xmas Season Shopping. As if this "cold weather phenomena" during winter was new?

Tricks like "inadvertently" counting part time seasonal Xmas jobs as full-time job growth in December.... then making jobs correction the end of January. Keeping interests rates low to maintain the "robust or fragile" economic recovery, all depending on who you talked too. Not to mention changing factors for measuring CPI by eliminating the "rising cost of food". At the moment it remains to be seen if this administration will use the same tricks. Let's hope that is not the case.


Posted on: 2017/3/8 20:10
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2909
Offline
Oh wow, a Politico article! Better post it to score some political points!

Posted on: 2017/3/8 19:37
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/9/18 3:58
Last Login :
8/21 13:49
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 829
Offline
White House dodges term Trumpcare
With the president unwilling so far to embrace Trumpcare, critics are hijacking the branding process with Ryancare, Obamacare-lite, and Obamacare 2.0.
By MATTHEW NUSSBAUM and JENNIFER HABERKORN 03/08/17 01:46 PM EST

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03 ... g-obamacare-repeal-235831


Posted on: 2016/11/11 16:09
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
i hear scumbag is looking at tweaking obama care and dodd-frank....not repealing it.


Obamacare will be referred to as "Trumpcare" with certain unnecessary provisions gotten rid of like same rates for pre-existing conditions. It's gonna be GREAT!

Posted on: 2017/3/8 19:18
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2009/4/24 18:36
Last Login :
2019/11/18 4:28
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 222
Offline
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Trump's first full month in office has shattered expectations, leading to the most new jobs being created in many years. I'm looking forward to 8 more years of this!

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/08/privat ... bs-february-2017-adp.html


Pretty funny watching the sublime media response to this great economic news.

The typical MO from the previous administration was to announce positive economic numbers and growth indicators with great fanfare then, weeks later, adjust everything down because of cold weather :)

All my friends suffering from TDS are very silent today on their social pages. I noticed the same lull after the Trump speech last week.


This is the same report that you qualified as being fake employment report. But now, it is just fine for you...

I called back in December on this forum that Trump supporters will start embracing this 'fake' report under Obama, after the inauguration... so predictable...

Posted on: 2017/3/8 18:54
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2009/5/12 22:51
Last Login :
10/12 3:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1593
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Trump's first full month in office has shattered expectations, leading to the most new jobs being created in many years. I'm looking forward to 8 more years of this!

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/08/privat ... bs-february-2017-adp.html


Pretty funny watching the sublime media response to this great economic news.

The typical MO from the previous administration was to announce positive economic numbers and growth indicators with great fanfare then, weeks later, adjust everything down because of cold weather :)

All my friends suffering from TDS are very silent today on their social pages. I noticed the same lull after the Trump speech last week.

Posted on: 2017/3/8 18:42
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2011/11/30 12:46
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1776
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
See that Saudi Arabia and it's practices pose a threat to the US


I'm glad to hear a conservative say that. I've seen too many Trump fans parrot his positions without using critical thinking skills.

(I know Hillary/Obama fans do the same. I don't like this either).


I'm a huge Trump supporter and I absolutely hate Saudi Arabia.

However, for the time being they are a necessary ally, unfortunately. Both because of their oil and because they will be funding the safe zones that refugees will go to, which is a more appropriate place for them than here anyway.


Using allies over there is fine.

I'm more concerned with defense of our own country. And you can't tell me we're keeping our country safe by allowing Saudi Arabians in the country after 9/11. There's no comparison between Iran and Saudi Arabia. It's a joke.


This is a silly point. Saudi Arabia will be added to the list when we don't need them anymore. Unfortunately, that probably won't be for a while.

But the perfect is not the enemy of the good.


You're missing the point. We don't need Saudis in our country period.

Yes, it's great to have a strategic ally in the Middle East. But not at the expense of keeping our border vulnerable to terrorist attacks. What happens over here is much more of a direct threat than what happens over there.



No, you are missing the point. The perfect is not the enemy of the good.

The list for the travel ban is just a good start. Of course it could be improved if other countries were added. But what we have now still is helpful.


I understand your point completely. It's not a good solution if Saudi Arabians are still able to enter our country.

This is patting yourself on the back for fixing the faucet even though you have a huge hole in your roof. Congrats, but you have much bigger problems.

Trump could have banned Saudi Arabia but didn't. He banned other countries but not Saudi Arabia. So no, he's not actually concerned with making us safe.

Posted on: 2017/3/8 18:42
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/9/18 3:58
Last Login :
8/21 13:49
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 829
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Trump's first full month in office has shattered expectations, leading to the most new jobs being created in many years. I'm looking forward to 8 more years of this!

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/08/privat ... bs-february-2017-adp.html


Comrades - BLAME IT ON OBAMA!

No, wait...this is GOOD news. Attribute to Trump in this instance. Good job Mr. Trump!

Posted on: 2017/3/8 17:46
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2909
Offline
Trump's first full month in office has shattered expectations, leading to the most new jobs being created in many years. I'm looking forward to 8 more years of this!

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/08/privat ... bs-february-2017-adp.html

Posted on: 2017/3/8 17:38
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2909
Offline
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
See that Saudi Arabia and it's practices pose a threat to the US


I'm glad to hear a conservative say that. I've seen too many Trump fans parrot his positions without using critical thinking skills.

(I know Hillary/Obama fans do the same. I don't like this either).


I'm a huge Trump supporter and I absolutely hate Saudi Arabia.

However, for the time being they are a necessary ally, unfortunately. Both because of their oil and because they will be funding the safe zones that refugees will go to, which is a more appropriate place for them than here anyway.


Using allies over there is fine.

I'm more concerned with defense of our own country. And you can't tell me we're keeping our country safe by allowing Saudi Arabians in the country after 9/11. There's no comparison between Iran and Saudi Arabia. It's a joke.


This is a silly point. Saudi Arabia will be added to the list when we don't need them anymore. Unfortunately, that probably won't be for a while.

But the perfect is not the enemy of the good.


You're missing the point. We don't need Saudis in our country period.

Yes, it's great to have a strategic ally in the Middle East. But not at the expense of keeping our border vulnerable to terrorist attacks. What happens over here is much more of a direct threat than what happens over there.



No, you are missing the point. The perfect is not the enemy of the good.

The list for the travel ban is just a good start. Of course it could be improved if other countries were added. But what we have now still is helpful.

Posted on: 2017/3/8 5:06
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2011/11/30 12:46
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1776
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
See that Saudi Arabia and it's practices pose a threat to the US


I'm glad to hear a conservative say that. I've seen too many Trump fans parrot his positions without using critical thinking skills.

(I know Hillary/Obama fans do the same. I don't like this either).


I'm a huge Trump supporter and I absolutely hate Saudi Arabia.

However, for the time being they are a necessary ally, unfortunately. Both because of their oil and because they will be funding the safe zones that refugees will go to, which is a more appropriate place for them than here anyway.


Using allies over there is fine.

I'm more concerned with defense of our own country. And you can't tell me we're keeping our country safe by allowing Saudi Arabians in the country after 9/11. There's no comparison between Iran and Saudi Arabia. It's a joke.


This is a silly point. Saudi Arabia will be added to the list when we don't need them anymore. Unfortunately, that probably won't be for a while.

But the perfect is not the enemy of the good.


You're missing the point. We don't need Saudis in our country period.

Yes, it's great to have a strategic ally in the Middle East. But not at the expense of keeping our border vulnerable to terrorist attacks. What happens over here is much more of a direct threat than what happens over there.


Posted on: 2017/3/8 4:40
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2009/7/25 0:34
Last Login :
11/16 1:23
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 361
Offline
Deflect, deflect.

That guy isn't the President.

Posted on: 2017/3/8 0:58
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2909
Offline
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Question: What do you call a person who knowingly makes false claims, statements and accusations ?

Answer: TRUMP A liar


Actually, you call that person Khizr Khan. Exploiting his dead son for political gain wasn't enough, had to double down on the lies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wo ... travel-may-be-unraveling/

Khizr Khan’s claim that the U.S. is restricting his travel may be unraveling

Posted on: 2017/3/8 0:38
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2005/3/19 3:39
Last Login :
2019/2/24 2:22
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 250
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Obama is a real piece of crap, who wants to see this country torn apart. He's been leading the effort to impeach Trump, because he's a raging narcissist (far more than Trump) who only cares about his "legacy."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic ... -moves-Kaloroma-home.html


Yeah, because more tax cuts for the wealthy and minimum wage jobs for the Trumpians won't do that?

Posted on: 2017/3/8 0:21
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2006/11/13 18:42
Last Login :
2018/3/5 19:18
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4122
Offline
Question: What do you call a person who knowingly makes false claims, statements and accusations ?

Answer: TRUMP A liar

Posted on: 2017/3/8 0:17
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2909
Offline
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
See that Saudi Arabia and it's practices pose a threat to the US


I'm glad to hear a conservative say that. I've seen too many Trump fans parrot his positions without using critical thinking skills.

(I know Hillary/Obama fans do the same. I don't like this either).


I'm a huge Trump supporter and I absolutely hate Saudi Arabia.

However, for the time being they are a necessary ally, unfortunately. Both because of their oil and because they will be funding the safe zones that refugees will go to, which is a more appropriate place for them than here anyway.


Using allies over there is fine.

I'm more concerned with defense of our own country. And you can't tell me we're keeping our country safe by allowing Saudi Arabians in the country after 9/11. There's no comparison between Iran and Saudi Arabia. It's a joke.


This is a silly point. Saudi Arabia will be added to the list when we don't need them anymore. Unfortunately, that probably won't be for a while.

But the perfect is not the enemy of the good.

Posted on: 2017/3/7 23:42
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2011/11/30 12:46
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1776
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
See that Saudi Arabia and it's practices pose a threat to the US


I'm glad to hear a conservative say that. I've seen too many Trump fans parrot his positions without using critical thinking skills.

(I know Hillary/Obama fans do the same. I don't like this either).


I'm a huge Trump supporter and I absolutely hate Saudi Arabia.

However, for the time being they are a necessary ally, unfortunately. Both because of their oil and because they will be funding the safe zones that refugees will go to, which is a more appropriate place for them than here anyway.


Using allies over there is fine.

I'm more concerned with defense of our own country. And you can't tell me we're keeping our country safe by allowing Saudi Arabians in the country after 9/11. There's no comparison between Iran and Saudi Arabia. It's a joke.

Posted on: 2017/3/7 22:53
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2909
Offline
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
See that Saudi Arabia and it's practices pose a threat to the US


I'm glad to hear a conservative say that. I've seen too many Trump fans parrot his positions without using critical thinking skills.

(I know Hillary/Obama fans do the same. I don't like this either).


I'm a huge Trump supporter and I absolutely hate Saudi Arabia.

However, for the time being they are a necessary ally, unfortunately. Both because of their oil and because they will be funding the safe zones that refugees will go to, which is a more appropriate place for them than here anyway.

Posted on: 2017/3/7 22:44
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2011/11/30 12:46
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1776
Offline
Quote:

135jc wrote:
See that Saudi Arabia and it's practices pose a threat to the US


I'm glad to hear a conservative say that. I've seen too many Trump fans parrot his positions without using critical thinking skills.

(I know Hillary/Obama fans do the same. I don't like this either).

Posted on: 2017/3/7 22:38
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2009/7/17 3:05
Last Login :
11/20 18:10
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 881
Offline
See that Saudi Arabia and it's practices pose a threat to the US

Posted on: 2017/3/7 22:11
Top




« 1 ... 20 21 22 (23) 24 25 26 ... 78 »




[Advanced Search]





Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017