Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
113 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 113

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 27 28 29 (30) 31 32 33 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
when is he patty wagon coming for flynn?

If you are going to use an ethic slur, use it properly.... it is Paddy Wagon.

Posted on: 2017/2/16 20:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Curious if anyone is aware of the 3 Brothers who made $160K a year in their government IT jobs. They were discovered spying in classified networks under the guise of supporting Debbie Wasserman Schultz and other democrats who were "hacked".

Oddly enough they were not Russian? And their only penalty was to be fired.

Posted on: 2017/2/16 20:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
President Trump did a great job putting the disgusting national news media in their place in this afternoon's press conference.

Next step is to root out the treasonous leakers in our intelligence services. They're undermining our national security and it will end.

Posted on: 2017/2/16 19:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
bloomberg just said that trump is concerned that the media has not been paying enuff attention to the rise in the stock market. i wonder why he is trying to shift attention?

Maybe it's because during Obama's full term The fed kept interest rates at near zero driving the stock markets while Obama got the credit for a recovery. He simply wants recognition that the Dow continues to rise.

Hero, how is it that Bannon can be furious with Brietbart when they are a supposed shill for the Republicans?

Posted on: 2017/2/16 18:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
is it true that scumbag wants to gut the endangered species act. i hope this is not true, but if so, i wonder if supporters of jill stein and the green party wish they had rallied behind hillary clinton?

the us is not france with run-off elections, it's time for supporters of 3rd parties to smarten up and stop wasting their vote. And yes, i would be saying the same thing, if trump had been a democrat and he was running against a republican hillary or mitt romney....

Probably not true... but the Left needs to keep their their fascist anarchist street thugs frothing at the mouth since it has been relatively peaceful in the streets after the the 9th Circuit ruling.

Thank you for comment, BigGuy. We know all liberal democrat progressives brains linked together by invisible wire (this was on gateway pundidiot so must be true! If one progressive acts bad, all at fault.

Trump is GREAT MAN! So what if he sought help from Russia to win election? Likely didn't make a difference, but at time Hillary looked strong. This is hangable offence (treason, colluding with enemy). Our great president must suspend constitution to stay in power. Democracy over rated anyway

I love how the liberal political hacks hadn't said one bad word about Russia, until they thought Russia was hurting Her.

Then, overnight, Russia morphed into the Bogeyman for them.

Poor Comrade, you suffer from Rumpelstiltskin disease? The Kenyan liberal democrat former "president" Obama was force behind sanctions on Russia. Please write letter to congressmen to repeal! Oligarchs just want to have fun - and traveling to USA is blast!

I have posted this before and the libs ignore. Romney warned of Russian threat and Obama laughed it off. Once Hillary lost it was "yup definately the Russians".

Posted on: 2017/2/16 18:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
when is he patty wagon coming for flynn?

Posted on: 2017/2/16 17:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
'treason abounds' sounds like the Big Lebowski 'the dude abides'. And is about as relevant.

Posted on: 2017/2/16 17:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
bloomberg just said that trump is concerned that the media has not been paying enuff attention to the rise in the stock market. i wonder why he is trying to shift attention?

Posted on: 2017/2/16 17:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Trump is going down the toilet. The disarray is exactly what Putin wanted. The connection between the white supremacists in the administration and Putin is still strong and they are aiding in the dismantling of Democracy. Treason abounds.

Posted on: 2017/2/16 16:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
is it true that scumbag wants to gut the endangered species act. i hope this is not true, but if so, i wonder if supporters of jill stein and the green party wish they had rallied behind hillary clinton?

the us is not france with run-off elections, it's time for supporters of 3rd parties to smarten up and stop wasting their vote. And yes, i would be saying the same thing, if trump had been a democrat and he was running against a republican hillary or mitt romney....

Probably not true... but the Left needs to keep their their fascist anarchist street thugs frothing at the mouth since it has been relatively peaceful in the streets after the the 9th Circuit ruling.

Thank you for comment, BigGuy. We know all liberal democrat progressives brains linked together by invisible wire (this was on gateway pundidiot so must be true! If one progressive acts bad, all at fault.

Trump is GREAT MAN! So what if he sought help from Russia to win election? Likely didn't make a difference, but at time Hillary looked strong. This is hangable offence (treason, colluding with enemy). Our great president must suspend constitution to stay in power. Democracy over rated anyway

I love how the liberal political hacks hadn't said one bad word about Russia, until they thought Russia was hurting Her.

Poor Comrade, you suffer from Rumpelstiltskin disease? The Kenyan liberal democrat former "president" Obama was force behind sanctions on Russia. Please write letter to congressmen to repeal! Oligarchs just want to have fun - and traveling to USA is blast!

Posted on: 2017/2/16 16:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/11/18 4:28
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Yeah, right! They did so little, spoke so highly of Russia that Putin did everything he could to make sure Trump is elected as he will be a more 'willing' partner!
That makes a lot of sense...

Posted on: 2017/2/16 16:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2017/2/16 15:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Steve Bannon 'livid' with Breitbart over Priebus report
by Dylan Byers and Dana Bash @CNNMoney
February 15, 2017: 5:10 PM ET

Steve Bannon is "livid" with Breitbart News.
Bannon, who was executive chairman of Breitbart before becoming Donald Trump's chief strategist, slammed the right-wing website on Wednesday for a report suggesting that White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus might lose his job.
"Not upset - livid," is how Bannon described his feelings about the article to CNN. "The story is totally untrue. Reince is doing a great job. I couldn't ask any more from a partner."
Breitbart's story alleged that Priebus might be pushed out of the White House due to the forced resignation of Trump's National Security Adviser, Michael Flynn. It cited "multiple sources close to President Trump."
When asked if he had spoken with Breitbart prior to the story's publication, Bannon said he had "totally cut ties" and hadn't talked to them since leaving the organization last August. (He was however interviewed by the site's "Breitbart News Daily" radio program late last year.)
Trump's White House has been plagued by reports of infighting and looming terminations almost since the president took office. Several reports alleged that Bannon and Priebus were at odds with one another -- an assertion both men have repeatedly shot down.
Any tension between Bannon and Breitbart would be notable given the role Bannon played in shaping Breitbart's coverage while serving as its executive chairman.
A Breitbart spokesperson did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
CNNMoney (New York)
First published February 15, 2017: 5:10 PM ET

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/15/media ... reince-priebus/index.html

Comrades, world must have been turned upside down and shaken!

Posted on: 2017/2/16 15:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2017/2/16 15:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
They delayed putting a single species of Midwest bumblebee on the endangered list and he's canning the whole program? Is Chicken Little on the list as well?

Posted on: 2017/2/16 15:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Probably not true... but the Left needs to keep their fascist anarchist street thugs frothing at the mouth since it has been relatively peaceful in the streets after the the 9th Circuit ruling.

Posted on: 2017/2/16 15:29

Edited by TheBigGuy on 2017/2/16 15:50:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/2/16 14:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Puzder withdraws! How worse will this week get? Now the Russians are wondering if they backed the wrong jackass.

Here's a nice comparison with Obama's picks.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/444918/
monroe is crying because puzder is out.....don't cry pal...it's gonna get worse under scumbag.

Our President made a choice for that post that wouldn't have been mine.

Posted on: 2017/2/15 23:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Puzder withdraws! How worse will this week get? Now the Russians are wondering if they backed the wrong jackass.

monroe is crying because puzder is out.....don't cry pal...it's gonna get worse under scumbag.

Posted on: 2017/2/15 22:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:

Posted on: 2017/2/15 22:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/2/15 21:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
so trump's interim head of the sec wants to curb investigator's power to probe corporate wrong doers - wall street banks.

Posted on: 2017/2/15 21:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
lol. trump expects russia to return crimea? who is he kidding?

Posted on: 2017/2/15 21:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/12 20:58
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Fat-Ass Bike, not quite.

WASHINGTON ? President-elect Donald J. Trump?s transition staff has issued a blanket edict requiring politically appointed ambassadors to leave their overseas posts by Inauguration Day, according to several American diplomats familiar with the plan, breaking with decades of precedent by declining to provide even the briefest of grace periods.

The mandate ? issued ?without exceptions,? according to a terse State Department cable sent on Dec. 23, diplomats who saw it said ? threatens to leave the United States without Senate-confirmed envoys for months in critical nations like Germany, Canada and Britain. In the past, administrations of both parties have often granted extensions on a case-by-case basis to allow a handful of ambassadors, particularly those with school-age children, to remain in place for weeks or months.

Mr. Trump, by contrast, has taken a hard line against leaving any of President Obama?s political appointees in place as he prepares to take office on Jan. 20 with a mission of dismantling many of his predecessor?s signature foreign and domestic policy achievements. ?Political? ambassadors, many of them major donors who are nominated by virtue of close ties with the president, almost always leave at the end of his term; ambassadors who are career diplomats often remain in their posts.

A senior Trump transition official said there was no ill will in the move, describing it as a simple matter of ensuring that Mr. Obama?s overseas appointees leave the government on schedule, just as thousands of political aides at the White House and in federal agencies must do. The official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity about internal deliberations, said the ambassadors should not be surprised about being held to a hard end date.

The directive has nonetheless upended the personal lives of many ambassadors, who are scrambling to secure living arrangements and acquire visas allowing them to remain in their countries so their children can remain in school, the diplomats said. They spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to comment publicly on the matter.

Posted on: 2017/2/15 20:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Flynn said that he'd be put in jail if he did one tenth of what Hillary did.

In other words he should be locked up.

https://youtu.be/Zw4ozcQsRL4

Posted on: 2017/2/15 20:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Trump has an opportunity of a lifetime to make his mark on the world stage (if he hasn't already done so).

Appoint the current Imperial Wizard of the KKK the new Ambassador for Israel ... that should keep the Trump supporters happy!

Trump should also appoint Christie as the Secretary of Health !

Posted on: 2017/2/15 19:23
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
now, scumbag is trying to blame hillary for flynn's departure...for his lying? trumps lives in some alternate reality.

Posted on: 2017/2/15 19:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

K-Lo2 wrote:
Not reinstating the ambassadors is tantamount to firing them. Asking Flynn to resign is tantamount to firing him.

That's rubbish, every president regardless of political party persuasion has appointed their own ambassadors abroad ... it's a case of rewarding loyalty and party politics.

Because Trump isn't really affiliated with any party, he'll put in his friends and not follow the political line.

Also when you resign, you resign, it's not tantamount to firing at all ... Does that mean every President that served two term got fired? Every Ambassador knows that after an election if your candidate doesn't win, you have to immediately resign from your post even if the same party wins - All ambassadors are appointed by the President and not the party ... Other countries have a more civil way of doing it by appointing Ambassadors from a pool of government public servants qualified to carry out the role to maintain continuity and positive long term relationships. I hear Ivanka wants to be the Slovenian Ambassador !!!

Posted on: 2017/2/15 19:00
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
looks like senate republicans are asking trump to withdraw puzder's nomination...

https://news.google.com/news/url?sr=1& ... 2-263470bf0401_story.html

If he doesn't get confirmed...there goes 300k!

In 2016, Puzder was an avid Trump supporter. In addition to serving as an economic adviser to his campaign, he and his wife, Deanna, contributed a total of $332,000 to Trump?s campaign, joint fundraising committees and to the Republican National Committee, according to the Federal Election Commission.

Posted on: 2017/2/15 18:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
I think we can all agree that Obama 1.0 got off to a much better start than Trump's start.

Yes Obama did.... as the new president his first few months the media treated him with the same honeymoon period as all past presidents in transition did.... They allowed him to appoint his "50 Czars" (Obama's term) and gradually their progressive and ties to radical movements surfaced.... Van Jones was one of the first to go.

Additionally many of the Obama appointees could not even clear basic security background checks because of their unsavory connections. His cabinet appointees confirmed no problem. As a Clinton DOJ appointee everyone knew Eric Holder (AG nominee) played a key role in getting a pardon for fugitive Wall St financier Mark Rich. Meanwhile WJC was tapping the crazy Rich wife and the DNC was collecting millions in donations bundled by the same wife.

Imagine what the uproar would be if Trump appointed someone with a similar history?

Posted on: 2017/2/15 18:50

« 1 ... 27 28 29 (30) 31 32 33 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017