Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
125 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 125

more...

Browsing this Thread:   3 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 29 30 31 (32) 33 34 35 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
So Scumbag used to criticize Obama for golfing too much....looks like Trump is looking to break Obama's score twice in two weekends.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/12/us/ ... ald-trump-golf-obama.html

Posted on: 2017/2/13 5:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
While no rational person wants to see innocents get killed, particularly children, you can be assured this will put a stop to US counterterrorism operations in Yemen, or other hostile territories. In fact, most clandestine US anti-terror operations are hardly ever pre-authorized, and for good reason. Most of the people in charge in these failed states are not trust worthy and would sell their mothers if there was money to be made. Usually, if an operation is happening in the territory of a country with which we want to remain amicable, warning is given DURING the operation, or immediately after. For other countries, the operations are carried out and the people there can find out about it after the fact.

Posted on: 2017/2/8 17:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Yemen Withdraws Permission for U.S. Antiterror Ground Missions
By DAVID E. SANGER and ERIC SCHMITTFEB. 7, 2017

WASHINGTON ? Angry at the civilian casualties incurred last month in the first commando raid authorized by President Trump, Yemen has withdrawn permission for the United States to run Special Operations ground missions against suspected terrorist groups in the country, according to American officials.

Grisly photographs of children apparently killed in the crossfire of a 50-minute firefight during the raid caused outrage in Yemen. A member of the Navy?s SEAL Team 6, Chief Petty Officer William Owens, was also killed in the operation.

While the White House continues to insist that the attack was a ?success? ? a characterization it repeated on Tuesday ? the suspension of commando operations is a setback for Mr. Trump, who has made it clear he plans to take a far more aggressive approach against Islamic militants...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/07/wor ... news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Trump has his own Benghazi on his hands. Innocent children massacred so campaign promises could be fulfilled.

Posted on: 2017/2/8 16:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
it appears that maybe gorsuch didn't do any volunteer work while at harvard law.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/few-recal ... 2XzGU2TY6ApTNwe4uzQ%3D%3D

Posted on: 2017/2/6 22:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Before you guys pretend you have a gay icon maybe wait for Pence to come out of the closet? He might be the better choice.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Trump haters, who say he's xenophobic, homophobic, and racist-riot to shut down the free speech of a foreigner who's gay and dates black guys-you can't make this stuff up!

Posted on: 2017/2/6 16:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
wow. a REPUBLICAN judge in seattle overturned trump's travel ban!

Posted on: 2017/2/4 22:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
I read Bill Maher had some nice words of encouragement for Donald Trump last night. He really seems to feel as many on the left that Trump is the worst possible person to be President. Funny, I seem to remember that being the case with Bush McCain and Romney as well. So I guess we should ask the left who would be the worst possible choice to succeed Trump. That person will undoubtedly be the next Republican Presidential candidate.

Posted on: 2017/2/4 19:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/11/18 4:28
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

papadage wrote:
Milo is a scumbag.

But Trump just took all the white supremacist groups off the terror watch list.

So much for condemning the KKK.

Hey, I wouldn't be happy being a member of the party of violence either.

Also, you're spreading fake news. He reprioritized a program that was designed to counter all violent ideologies so that it solely focuses on Muslim terrorism. This makes sense, unless you've overdosed on "progressive" propaganda, because white supremacist groups haven't exactly been committing very much violence. I'm not aware of any, but if there's a smattering, it's certainly not worth devoting resources that could be used to counter Muslim terrorism.

However, in light of recent events, I think President Trump should consider putting these violent liberal groups on the list, because they clearly are a threat.

At this point, I don't know if you completely lost it and believe what you are writing or if you are the ultimate troll...

Posted on: 2017/2/4 2:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

papadage wrote:
Milo is a scumbag.

Hey, I wouldn't be happy being a member of the party of violence either.

Also, you're spreading fake news. He reprioritized a program that was designed to counter all violent ideologies so that it solely focuses on Muslim terrorism. This makes sense, unless you've overdosed on "progressive" propaganda, because white supremacist groups haven't exactly been committing very much violence. I'm not aware of any, but if there's a smattering, it's certainly not worth devoting resources that could be used to counter Muslim terrorism.

However, in light of recent events, I think President Trump should consider putting these violent liberal groups on the list, because they clearly are a threat.

Posted on: 2017/2/4 0:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/6 14:50
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Milo is a scumbag.

Posted on: 2017/2/3 23:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Trump haters, who say he's xenophobic, homophobic, and racist-riot to shut down the free speech of a foreigner who's gay and dates black guys-you can't make this stuff up!

Posted on: 2017/2/3 23:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
JCMan8 - I understand your point perfectly, I just don't agree with it. Even if the situation you describe was reality, I still wouldn't paint all conservatives with such a broad brush. You may think it would fair to do so in that situation, but I would still argue it's never fair to do that.

I didn't paint you with the brush, I painted your party. There is a big difference and I agree it is a slimy tactic to attribute bad qualities of your side's extremists to you.

You do not condone the violence and of course I believe you.

It is the Democrat party that is the party of violence, just as how the Republican party would be the party of violence in my KKK example.

Posted on: 2017/2/3 21:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
JCMan8 - I understand your point perfectly, I just don't agree with it. Even if the situation you describe was reality, I still wouldn't paint all conservatives with such a broad brush. You may think it would fair to do so in that situation, but I would still argue it's never fair to do that.

Posted on: 2017/2/3 21:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
My simple question is this. If these acts are not condoned by the majority of the left why are they not being called to light by any of the leaders? I ma yet to hear them denounced.

Correction. Azul denounced them noone else.

Posted on: 2017/2/3 20:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Yes I read it, but repeating yourself isn't going to make your case any stronger.

I will make it easier for you to understand.

Imagine things were reversed in this country and the KKK was even 1/10th of the threat that the Left pretends they are. Let's say that it was culturally acceptable for the KKK to start angry riots, like it is for liberals.

So let's say that a black liberal speaker was scheduled to speak at a university, but the KKK was outraged that a black liberal could dare be allowed to speak like this. In this alternative world, there are a lot of KKK members like there are violent liberals.

And the mayor decides to tell his police to back off and do nothing. Let the KKK run wild. This results in many videos of them brutally beating the shit out of innocent black people and other minorities, along with starting fires and looting stores.

Instead of reacting with outrage, the mass conservative media says, hey, they're the KKK, we don't control them. What do you expect us to do? Maybe that black guy shouldn't have spoken. And Republican politicians say nothing, not even to the mayor for welcoming this to happen. And celebrities also don't care.

If you then wanted to paint the Republican Party as the party of violence, this would be completely fair, even though there were plenty of Republicans that were not KKK members. That's the present situation but for liberals, who belong to the party of violence.

Posted on: 2017/2/3 20:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Yes I read it, but repeating yourself isn't going to make your case any stronger.

Posted on: 2017/2/3 19:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
You didn't understand my point. Please read my post again.

I understand your point perfectly, but when liberal mayors order their police to stand back and do nothing while violent liberals beat up Trump supporters, and liberal celebrities and the media say absolutely nothing about this, it is fair to paint the Left with the broad brush as being the party of violence.

I guess this is where we part ways then. I'm of the opinion that you would never use such a broad brush to talk about large groups of people. If you want to discuss specific examples, and instances, then I'm all for it, but you weaken your position by making such general statements.

Did you read my initial response to you?

I already gave you two specific examples. The mayor of Berkeley and the mayor of San Jose both ordered their police to stand down and not try and stop violent liberals from beating up Trump supporters.

The liberal media didn't care about what these mayors did, and neither did liberal party leaders or celebrities.

So the blame is not just on the violent children, it's on the liberal adults. And the other liberal leaders close ranks to sweep this welcoming of violence under the rug. This is why it is fair to paint with a broad brush to describe liberals as belonging to the party of violence. Not all liberals want the violence, but the party welcomes it.

Posted on: 2017/2/3 19:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

I understand your point perfectly, but when liberal mayors order their police to stand back and do nothing while violent liberals beat up Trump supporters, and liberal celebrities and the media say absolutely nothing about this, it is fair to paint the Left with the broad brush as being the party of violence.

I guess this is where we part ways then. I'm of the opinion that you would never use such a broad brush to talk about large groups of people. If you want to discuss specific examples, and instances, then I'm all for it, but you weaken your position by making such general statements.

Posted on: 2017/2/3 19:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
I agree with this one, obviously, in that the Left doesn't really denounce this behavior. More of a wink and nod.

But the point I'm making is that liberals in an actual position of power, like the mayors of the two cities I linked, actually ordered the cops to stand back and let the violent liberals beat up Trump supporters. Far worse, in my opinion, and the picture I linked speaks a thousand words.

http://m.imgur.com/l2kdhhz?r

So liberals belong to the party of violence. Individuals like Azul may well be opposed to the violence, but his party welcomes it.

You obviously know nothing about the left if this is what you really think. There are going to be violent extremists in nearly any group large enough. I agree, party leaders should be the ones to speak up against this kind of behavior. Then again, Republican leadership should also stand up to Trump.

From an Op-Ed I read today:

Many Republican members of Congress have made a Faustian bargain with Donald Trump. They don?t particularly admire him as a man, they don?t trust him as an administrator, they don?t agree with him on major issues, but they respect the grip he has on their voters, they hope he?ll sign their legislation and they certainly don?t want to be seen siding with the inflamed progressives or the hyperventilating media.

Their position was at least comprehensible: How many times in a lifetime does your party control all levers of power? When that happens you?re willing to tolerate a little Trumpian circus behavior in order to get things done. But if the last 10 days have made anything clear, it?s this: The Republican Fausts are in an untenable position. The deal they?ve struck with the devil comes at too high a price. It really will cost them their soul.

Posted on: 2017/2/3 19:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
I think you both missed my point. What I was trying to say is, you know that these violent protesters represent an extremely small portion of the people that have been protesting around the country. The overwhelming majority of protest Do I condone their behavior? Of course not. What they were doing is criminal, and they should be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law. If I was there, I would have been denouncing it right then and there.

Next time try to be a little more open minded about things you disagree with, and try not to use such a broad brush. Otherwise people might get the wrong idea about you.

The left lost the election and will never accept it. They will try to regain power by force. A former Obama official suggested a military coup against Trump. Celebrities routinely spew violent talk. Antifa commandos declare WAR. The media are either silent or tacitly approve. The logic is that violent resistance is justified, because Trump is, quite obviously, a Fascist.

Posted on: 2017/2/3 19:28

Edited by stillinjc on 2017/2/3 19:44:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
I think you both missed my point. What I was trying to say is, you know that these violent protesters represent an extremely small portion of the people that have been protesting around the country. The overwhelming majority of protest Do I condone their behavior? Of course not. What they were doing is criminal, and they should be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law. If I was there, I would have been denouncing it right then and there.

Next time try to be a little more open minded about things you disagree with, and try not to use such a broad brush. Otherwise people might get the wrong idea about you.

Posted on: 2017/2/3 19:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/2/3 19:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
[quote]
135jc wrote:
Agreed! Its the left that needs to denounce this behavior. If so many libs opposed the riots as Azul suggests. Then where is the outcry from the Hollywood elitists? Why isn't De Niro Streep Damon Baldwin all denouncing those actions. The rioters seem to be the ones city the voice right now. Maybe we should see how Rev AL feels about this?[/quote]

Well these are two separate points.

I agree with this one, obviously, in that the Left doesn't really denounce this behavior. More of a wink and nod.

But the point I'm making is that liberals in an actual position of power, like the mayors of the two cities I linked, actually ordered the cops to stand back and let the violent liberals beat up Trump supporters. Far worse, in my opinion, and the picture I linked speaks a thousand words.

So liberals belong to the party of violence. Individuals like Azul may well be opposed to the violence, but his party welcomes it.

Posted on: 2017/2/3 18:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/29 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Can you please stop lumping in the violent little children with the rest of the left? I know they are on the left, but it is an extreme view point not shared by most other liberals. Just like all conservatives are white supremacists and in the KKK.

You usually don't lower yourself to such tactics. I thought you were better than that.

It's called "Black Bloc". A troubling anarchy tactic being used by some people to hijack protests and turn them violent.

Posted on: 2017/2/3 18:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Agreed! Its the left that needs to denounce this behavior. If so many libs opposed the riots as Azul suggests. Then where is the outcry from the Hollywood elitists? Why isn't De Niro Streep Damon Baldwin all denouncing those actions. The rioters seem to be the ones with the voice right now. Maybe we should see how Rev AL feels about this?

Posted on: 2017/2/3 18:35

Edited by 135jc on 2017/2/3 18:51:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Can you please stop lumping in the violent little children with the rest of the left? I know they are on the left, but it is an extreme view point not shared by most other liberals. Just like all conservatives are white supremacists and in the KKK.

You usually don't lower yourself to such tactics. I thought you were better than that.

There is a major distinction between the KKK and the violent little children of the left. While the right condemns the KKK in the strongest possible terms, the left condones their violent actors.

That's why the Berkeley mayor ordered the police to do nothing, as the Left rioted, violently beat Trump supporters, and looted stores.

Video of one of many violent beatings:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/ ... conscious-berkeley-riots/

Picture of what the police were doing at the time, following their liberal mayor's orders:

This is also not the first time a liberal mayor ordered his police to do nothing so violent liberals could beat up Trump supporters:

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/moments/738560687853690880?m=1

So no, the extremists on both sides are not equivalent. I haven't heard any Democrat politician viciously denounce the Berkeley mayor for what he did. Own the fact that you are of the party of violence, or, at the very least, denounce your media which obviously condones such tactics by covering for the Berkeley mayor and other examples I posted, which you probably never even heard about.

Posted on: 2017/2/3 18:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/2/3 17:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
OK she misspoke. It happens. The bombers were from Bowling Green. Do you really think we are better off with this?

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/05/t ... lary-clintons-mouths.html

Comrade, you are getting soft! Kellyanne NEVER mispoke...EVER!

Kellyanne always tells the truth. Her truth! Trump Truth! America First truth! America had liberal democracy for too long! Good riddance!

All these liberal democrat progressives will soon understand what the truth is!

Considering they violently rioted in Berkeley to stamp out speech they didn't like, and pepper sprayed a conservative speaker at NYU in the face last night, "progressives" are more interested in trying to violently stamp out the truth than anything else.

Keep on supporting the party of violence, but Trump has a country he's working on making great again.

Posted on: 2017/2/3 17:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
OK she misspoke. It happens. The bombers were from Bowling Green. Do you really think we are better off with this?

Comrade, you are getting soft! Kellyanne NEVER mispoke...EVER!

Kellyanne always tells the truth. Her truth! Trump Truth! America First truth! America had liberal democracy for too long! Good riddance!

All these liberal democrat progressives will soon understand what the truth is!

Posted on: 2017/2/3 17:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/2/3 15:27

« 1 ... 29 30 31 (32) 33 34 35 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017