Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
96 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 96

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: 2 People Shot Thursday/3 People Shot this Morning
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... suspects_wanted_in_j.html

Resized Image

https://youtu.be/B4fhxStnx1I

Two weeks after three people were killed inside a Fulton Avenue home, authorities are asking for the public's help in identifying suspects in the gruesome triple murder.

Hudson County Prosecutor Esther Suarez released still photos and surveillance camera footage of two people wanted for questioning in the Jan. 16 triple shooting.

Police were called to the 101 Fulton Ave. at 10 p.m. on a shots fired call. There, they found Quadel Chisolm, 31, had been shot once in the hallway of the two-story building. Ishear Bailey, 26, and Janaya Lee, 25, had multiple gunshot wounds to their torsos and upper bodies.

During a press conference Monday afternoon, Suarez displayed a brief video that showed three men in the "immediate area" of Fulton Avenue just before the "home invasion."

The first man on the video is wearing all black and is believed to be Chisolm, Suarez said. However, she did not comment on whether gunfire was exchanged in the house or if wanted suspects shot him.

Both of the other men are seen wearing light clothing. One of the suspects is seen carrying a black bag toward the house before the gunfire erupted. After leaving the scene, the suspect is carrying a white bag. Suarez said one or both suspects may have been "in disguise" when they walked toward the building.

The prosecutor additionally confirmed the suspects used a U-Haul to drive to the scene. She said the truck was stolen, however, was not reported missing until after the triple shooting. The vehicle was later abandoned in a nearby neighborhood, Suarez said.

Lee, a mother a 7-year-old boy, was pregnant at the time of her death, Suarez confirmed. Friends said Bailey was the father of the unborn child.

Sources close to the investigation said the shooting was the result of a drug robbery gone bad, with drugs and weapons recovered in the home. Friends and family denied that was true and Suarez declined to comment on a motive for the killings.

The investigation -- which has not yet netted an arrest -- has been a top priority for the department.

"The Hudson County Prosecutor's Office Homicide Unit has been working tirelessly on this case for the past two weeks," Suarez said. "Literally seven days a week trying to solve these murders, and we're asking for the public's help at this point."

Posted on: 2017/1/31 1:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JerseyCityNj wrote:

5/22 at 12:30am: 22 year old shot at 4th and Manilla/Grove

5/22 at 3pm: Shooting by juveniles on Van Horne and Carbon

5/25 at 11pm: Three shot ages 15, 16 and 18 on Ocean and Winfield

5/25 at 11:30pm: 15 year old shot on New Hope Lane in Curry Woods

5/26 at 5:30pm: 34 year old shot on MLK and Virginia

5/26 at 11pm: 28 year old shot dead and 33 year old in critical condition at Bergen and Stegman

5/27 at 1am: 40 year old shot at Woodlawn and Rose

5/27 at 11pm: 20 year old shot at MLK and Virginia

5/28 at 1am: Shooting at Lexington and Bergen

5/29 at 2:30am: 16 year old shot at Westside and Gautier

5/29 at 5:15am: Shooting at Lightrail station on Westside and Claremont

5/29 at 8pm: 15 year old shot at Ocean and Wilkinson

5/30 at 12:30am: Shooting at Carteret and Randolph

6/2 at 10pm: Male shot at MLK and Atlantic

6/3 at 3am: Male shot at Fulton between Ocean and Garfield

6/4 at 2:20am: Male shot at 92 Bidwell

6/4 at 2:50am: One male shot dead one wounded at Westside and Fairview

6/5 at 2:30am: Shooting at Bergen and Grant

Another one was reported yesterday after I originally made this list. I heard of a couple others that were never reported but because they were rumored and not confirmed I won't add them. That brings the total to at least 18 shootings in a 2 week (14 days) period with 16 victims which two of were murdered.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... incart_river_mobile_index

Posted on: 2016/6/7 0:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

iGreg wrote:
Quote:

JerseyCityNj wrote:
If it doesn't get controlled soon it is only going to get worst when school is out in a couple weeks.

Working hi res digital CCTV cameras.

Active 24 hour police patrols are needed - full force boots on the ground and NOT posting 2 female rookie cops standing in front of their cop car on Ocean Ave stationary and not doing JACK SHIT.

Stop and Frisk is needed - although some would scream racial profiling, it works and should be enacted.

Gonna be a long bloody summer in the hood otherwise.

I don't agree we need stop and frisk. It also never was proven to work, it was assumed to have been the reason crime went down by those that were for it in NYC.

I rather have the police use different tactics that dont treat the law abiding like criminals.

Posted on: 2016/6/6 23:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
you see street justice is the name of this game

The kid that was killed... Davon Gordon

Posted on: 2016/6/6 17:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JerseyCityNj wrote:
If it doesn't get controlled soon it is only going to get worst when school is out in a couple weeks.

Working hi res digital CCTV cameras.

Active 24 hour police patrols are needed - full force boots on the ground and NOT posting 2 female rookie cops standing in front of their cop car on Ocean Ave stationary and not doing JACK SHIT.

Stop and Frisk is needed - although some would scream racial profiling, it works and should be enacted.

Gonna be a long bloody summer in the hood otherwise.

Posted on: 2016/6/6 1:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:

Call me jaded, I did not grow up in the suburbs. I grew up in a dirty, shady place called Brooklyn before gentrification when peeps name Brad or Jane couldn't find BK on a map.

Hearing about a stabbing, shooting or mugging was daily. Almost everyone that was shot or stabbed back then is no different then the folks here in JC getting popped.

The only difference in JC mostly people of color are being shot or doing the shooting. In my Brooklyn days its was the Italians, blacks, Latinos and the Chinese gangs doing the shootings and killings, My family still lives in BK and Greenville is a paradise compared to BK, LES and the Bronx. Shootings and murders are still very high there even higher than JC. Anyway, hopefully you all enjoy this Sunday and maybe I will see you on the bike tour. Enjoy!
If it is not a problem to you that's fine. Just found it weird how you used to be bothered by drug addicts from Bayonne getting off the Lightrail by you but shootings are less of a concern.

For the record though the murder rate in Greenville is actually higher then the worst precincts of Brooklyn. Don't believe me you can look it up, even with murders missing from the JCPD website stats it still comes out higher.

All my concerned with is I don't want to hear about anymore good people I know getting affected by this because it gets out of hand. A lot of people I know have been victims over the years. I would like to see even the hoods of JC get better like they have been in NYC.

Enjoy your bike tour.

Posted on: 2016/6/5 14:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JerseyCityNj wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
People get shot and sometimes MURDERED all over the country and especially in the tri state area. Nothing to see here, we don't live in Mayberry.
talk about apathy

When I read "The victim was reportedly uncooperative, according to a witness at the scene." Then all my give a fucks goes out the window. I live here, and know who is being shot and killed its people who are"living the life" of crime. If a innocent law abiding citizen was shot or murdered then maybe I might give a fuck. However that usually does not happen here.
I think everyone can agree most of the people shot are usually living a life of crime, It's no secret. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't care until an innocent person gets shot or killed because it happens more then you think. The longer this gets out of control the higher the chances innocent people will get caught in the crossfire.

Also don't be so quick to assume not cooperating automatically means criminal. It is a survival tactic, retaliation for snitching is a real thing not something that only applies to the criminal minded.

Call me jaded, I did not grow up in the suburbs. I grew up in a dirty, shady place called Brooklyn before gentrification when peeps name Brad or Jane couldn't find BK on a map.

Hearing about a stabbing, shooting or mugging was daily. Almost everyone that was shot or stabbed back then is no different then the folks here in JC getting popped.

The only difference in JC mostly people of color are being shot or doing the shooting. In my Brooklyn days its was the Italians, blacks, Latinos and the Chinese gangs doing the shootings and killings, My family still lives in BK and Greenville is a paradise compared to BK, LES and the Bronx. Shootings and murders are still very high there even higher than JC. Anyway, hopefully you all enjoy this Sunday and maybe I will see you on the bike tour. Enjoy!

Posted on: 2016/6/5 12:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
People get shot and sometimes MURDERED all over the country and especially in the tri state area. Nothing to see here, we don't live in Mayberry.
talk about apathy

When I read "The victim was reportedly uncooperative, according to a witness at the scene." Then all my give a fucks goes out the window. I live here, and know who is being shot and killed its people who are"living the life" of crime. If a innocent law abiding citizen was shot or murdered then maybe I might give a fuck. However that usually does not happen here.
I think everyone can agree most of the people shot are usually living a life of crime, It's no secret. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't care until an innocent person gets shot or killed because it happens more then you think. The longer this gets out of control the higher the chances innocent people will get caught in the crossfire.

Also don't be so quick to assume not cooperating automatically means criminal. It is a survival tactic, retaliation for snitching is a real thing not something that only applies to the criminal minded.

Posted on: 2016/6/5 12:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
talk about apathy

Posted on: 2016/6/5 10:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
talk about apathy

Posted on: 2016/6/5 10:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:

I agree this isn't Mayberry and shootings are nothing new. That doesn't mean people have to brush it off and not be alarmed when their is an up tick in the number and frequency of them. The shootings have been getting worst lately and that's alarming. I'm actually surprised you aren't concerned.

In about 13 days their was 17 known shootings reported in the paper 16 victims, two of which were murdered. If you check the stats for shootings in JC in 2014 and 2015 the most shooting victims recorded in one month was 15. We had 9 total shooting victims for June of 2015 and only a few days into June have hit 5 so far this year. As I am writing this I wouldn't be surprised if we get at least one more if not more shootings reported later on today.

Here is a list of shootings from just a 2 week search on the JJ.

5/22 at 12:30am: 22 year old shot at 4th and Manilla/Grove

5/22 at 3pm: Shooting by juveniles on Van Horne and Carbon

5/25 at 11pm: Three shot ages 15, 16 and 18 on Ocean and Winfield

5/25 at 11:30pm: 15 year old shot on New Hope Lane in Curry Woods

5/26 at 5:30pm: 34 year old shot on MLK and Virginia

5/26 at 11pm: 28 year old shot dead and 33 year old in critical condition at Bergen and Stegman

5/27 at 1am: 40 year old shot at Woodlawn and Rose

5/27 at 11pm: 20 year old shot at MLK and Virginia

5/28 at 1am: Shooting at Lexington and Bergen

5/29 at 2:30am: 16 year old shot at Westside and Gautier

5/29 at 5:15am: Shooting at Lightrail station on Westside and Claremont

5/29 at 8pm: 15 year old shot at Ocean and Wilkinson

5/30 at 12:30am: Shooting at Carteret and Randolph

6/2 at 10pm: Male shot at MLK and Atlantic

6/3 at 3am: Male shot at Fulton between Ocean and Garfield

6/4 at 2:20am: Male shot at 92 Bidwell

6/4 at 2:50am: One male shot dead one wounded at Westside and Fairview

Posted on: 2016/6/5 8:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Just the usual suspects, up to their usual games...

Posted on: 2016/6/5 3:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/6/5 1:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/6/5 1:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/17 3:49
From Erie
Group:
Registered Users
That's a lot of shooting.

Posted on: 2016/6/5 0:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
I think Fulop needs some murals in Greenville to fix things there.

Posted on: 2016/6/4 23:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Good Lord !!!

I certainly hope this won't affect that areas property tax re evaluation

All those government services they be using and all.

Holla @ Yo Boyz......

Posted on: 2016/6/4 21:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
By Nancy Benecki-Hawkins | The Jersey Journal
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on June 04, 2016 at 1:40 PM, updated June 04, 2016 at 1:59 PM

JERSEY CITY ? A man who was shot early this morning at West Side and Fairview avenues died from his wounds, officials said.

Gene Rubino, the acting chief of investigations for the Hudson County Prosecutor's Office, said one of the two men shot at the site died from his injuries.

No further information was available from the Prosecutor's Office at this time.

More

Posted on: 2016/6/4 18:24

2 People Shot Thursday/3 People Shot this Morning
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
2 Shootings - 2 Victims - Thursday Night

2 Shootings - 3 Victims - Saturday Morning