Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
90 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 90

more...

Browsing this Thread:   3 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 38 39 40 (41) 42 43 44 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
wouldn't be great if they built a maglev train linking ewr and jfk via manhattan...use some of that $1 trillion to get more cars off the road, speed up connections

http://www.bbc.com/travel/story/20170 ... eed-getaway-like-no-other

Posted on: 2017/1/26 17:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
In other positive news, the Doomsday Clock has just been moved forward 30 seconds. We are now closer to midnight than we have been since the 50's. Fun times. Admittedly Trump was only one factor in their decision.

Statement from the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists

Posted on: 2017/1/26 17:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
how do you think trump won philadelphia?

WHAT?!?

Posted on: 2017/1/26 16:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
seems like scumbag should talk to his daughter about why people might be registered to vote in two states! that's in addition to mnucin and bannon.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/polit ... -states-article-1.2955270

Did you read your own article? You can be registered in more than 1 state.
c'mon. you don't think that tiffany voted in philadelphia, and then took the acela to nyc so she could vote here. how do you think trump won philadelphia?

Another liberal conspiracy loon in action. Get your conspiracy right anyway. Trump won due to the Russians hacking the election, remember?

Comrade, it may or may not have made a difference but any reasonable person knows that it DID happen. And it is possible (likely) that Putin has damaging information on Trump that is being used to blackmail him. Ronald Reagan would be rolling over in his grave if he could see how some Republicans are sucking up to Putin/Russia.

Yes, I'm sure a partisan like yourself is just so concerned about Ronald Reagan's opinion.

He'd probably lambaste you for improperly deflecting from the content of the leaks anyway - proving the DNC rigged the primaries for Hillary, and that the major media effectively functioned as a propaganda arm for the DNC.

As Trump said, if it came out that he cheated in the debates, and the moderators were illegally giving debate questions to him, it would be the #1 story for weeks and he'd be relentlessly hounded.

Posted on: 2017/1/26 16:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
seems like scumbag should talk to his daughter about why people might be registered to vote in two states! that's in addition to mnucin and bannon.

c'mon. you don't think that tiffany voted in philadelphia, and then took the acela to nyc so she could vote here. how do you think trump won philadelphia?

Another liberal conspiracy loon in action. Get your conspiracy right anyway. Trump won due to the Russians hacking the election, remember?

Comrade, it may or may not have made a difference but any reasonable person knows that it DID happen. And it is possible (likely) that Putin has damaging information on Trump that is being used to blackmail him. Ronald Reagan would be rolling over in his grave if he could see how some Republicans are sucking up to Putin/Russia.

Posted on: 2017/1/26 15:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2017/1/26 15:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2017/1/26 15:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2017/1/26 15:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

The 3.5 million "stolen" votes accusation is just being used to detract the media from the real crap that is going down? Or if that isn't the reason, we have a POTUS that is emotionally disturbed. Let's hope for the good of the country that Trump steps down soon. I disagree with Pence on just about every issue, but damn, he's our only hope.

Posted on: 2017/1/26 15:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Love him or hate him, I think this is hilarious.

https://youtu.be/gneBUA39mnI

Posted on: 2017/1/26 13:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/1/26 7:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
JCMan8:. I can appreciate what your saying, and you make a valid point.

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Finally, you ask the liberal: "Would it surprise you to learn that you are literally going to cry in the street while waving around a sign comparing this guy to Hitler?"

I feel like these petulant spoiled children are an unfortunate part of the left. I dislike them as much as you do.

I appreciate that. My broader point is that, to a W Bush era liberal, Trump's policy stances on many issues are such an improvement over Bush's. You'd think a liberal from that time would be happy to get a president who agrees with them on so many issues that Bush did not. Like I said, I think they would be shocked a Republican could win on this platform.

Yet, even if they don't act like hysterical children, modern liberals are far more vehemently opposed to Trump than to anyone I remember, including W Bush. They act like the world is ending. Theoretically, if he could unilaterally end the prospect of amnesty tomorrow, they'd be having heart attacks and we'd never hear the end of it.

But, as I linked, even the New York Times was against amnesty back then. Nothing has changed since that article was written, yet if Trump said exactly what they said back then, all of a sudden it is the worst thing in the world.

Unfortunately it is in their blood. It really doesn't matter who is rolled out there as long as there is "R" next to the name they are the devil to these people. It happened with McCain it happened with Romney and now Trump. I believe user 1111 laughed at the Republicans because they elected what he thought Trump was a "New York liberal".John McCain spoke at my brother's college graduation in Manhatten inabout 2005 while still a senator. The backlash was so bad he could not finish his commencement.

Posted on: 2017/1/26 3:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
President Trump delivers for NJ!

http://hudsoncountyview.com/report-tr ... -project-as-top-priority/

Great news for everyone on this board!

Here's a thought experiment. Imagine you could go back in time, to George W Bush's years, and speak to a liberal.

You'd tell that liberal that in 2017, the United States president would forcefully state to the world that the Iraq War was a mistake.

That he would make it a major priority to renegotiate NAFTA to better benefit American workers.

That he wants to commit $1 trillion to improving our nation's infrastructure.

And that he is forcefully in favor of preserving social security and Medicare.

This W Bush era liberal would probably think the 2017 president is some left wing hero.

You could then tell the liberal that the 2017 president wants to build a wall on our border with Mexico to prevent further illegal immigration. And he dismisses all arguments about illegal immigration ultimately benefiting GDP, because he believes the most important thing to focus on is the well-being of low-wage American workers.

The liberal would probably say he needs to read the specifics, but he completely agrees with the point about needing to stop illegal immigration in order to protect American workers.

After all, during this time, the New York Times came out strongly against amnesty for illegals.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2000/02/22/ ... sty-call-for-amnesty.html

But you need to mention one more thing. You tell the liberal that the 2017 president is pro-life, but some people said he only took this position because he needed to get elected.

The liberal would probably be shocked that a Democrat would have to say they are pro-life in order to get elected. That's when you tell him that the 2017 president was actually a Republican.

The W Bush era liberal then would be overjoyed. "You mean to tell me that we're going to progress so much between now and 2017 that this is what our REPUBLICANS will look like? From George W Bush to this guy? I could certainly work with a Republican like that. You're sure he's a Republican, right? Wow."

Finally, you ask the liberal: "Would it surprise you to learn that you are literally going to cry in the street while waving around a sign comparing this guy to Hitler?"

Very clever. Well done!

Posted on: 2017/1/26 3:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

I love how Trump has the proper response to the epidemic of murder in Chiraq.

It's clearly a gang problem. The liberal solution to this problem is to call for more restrictions on law abiding gun owners. Never mind the fact that Chicago already has one of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation, or that criminals don't care about the law. Time to hurt law abiding gun owners and do nothing to actually address the problem!

Trump referenced "sending in the Feds" to deal with Chicago's gang problem. A hell of a lot more sensible than targeting innocent people with legislation that will do nothing to address the underlying gang problem. While he only tossed the idea out, he'll figure something out in this vein. Going directly after the gangs.

Posted on: 2017/1/26 2:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/1/26 1:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

I feel like these petulant spoiled children are an unfortunate part of the left. I dislike them as much as you do.

I appreciate that. My broader point is that, to a W Bush era liberal, Trump's policy stances on many issues are such an improvement over Bush's. You'd think a liberal from that time would be happy to get a president who agrees with them on so many issues that Bush did not. Like I said, I think they would be shocked a Republican could win on this platform.

Yet, even if they don't act like hysterical children, modern liberals are far more vehemently opposed to Trump than to anyone I remember, including W Bush. They act like the world is ending. Theoretically, if he could unilaterally end the prospect of amnesty tomorrow, they'd be having heart attacks and we'd never hear the end of it.

But, as I linked, even the New York Times was against amnesty back then. Nothing has changed since that article was written, yet if Trump said exactly what they said back then, all of a sudden it is the worst thing in the world.

Posted on: 2017/1/26 1:27

Re: When is Trump going to start building the infrastructure he promised
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/1/26 0:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2017/1/26 0:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
How long before all the Democrats in NJ who killed Christie for bagging the tunnel deal will now say 'Trump is just doing this to make his NYC properties more valuable'!

Posted on: 2017/1/26 0:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
President Trump delivers for NJ!

http://hudsoncountyview.com/report-tr ... -project-as-top-priority/

Great news for everyone on this board!

Here's a thought experiment. Imagine you could go back in time, to George W Bush's years, and speak to a liberal.

You'd tell that liberal that in 2017, the United States president would forcefully state to the world that the Iraq War was a mistake.

That he would make it a major priority to renegotiate NAFTA to better benefit American workers.

That he wants to commit $1 trillion to improving our nation's infrastructure.

And that he is forcefully in favor of preserving social security and Medicare.

This W Bush era liberal would probably think the 2017 president is some left wing hero.

You could then tell the liberal that the 2017 president wants to build a wall on our border with Mexico to prevent further illegal immigration. And he dismisses all arguments about illegal immigration ultimately benefiting GDP, because he believes the most important thing to focus on is the well-being of low-wage American workers.

The liberal would probably say he needs to read the specifics, but he completely agrees with the point about needing to stop illegal immigration in order to protect American workers.

After all, during this time, the New York Times came out strongly against amnesty for illegals.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2000/02/22/ ... sty-call-for-amnesty.html

But you need to mention one more thing. You tell the liberal that the 2017 president is pro-life, but some people said he only took this position because he needed to get elected.

The liberal would probably be shocked that a Democrat would have to say they are pro-life in order to get elected. That's when you tell him that the 2017 president was actually a Republican.

The W Bush era liberal then would be overjoyed. "You mean to tell me that we're going to progress so much between now and 2017 that this is what our REPUBLICANS will look like? From George W Bush to this guy? I could certainly work with a Republican like that. You're sure he's a Republican, right? Wow."

Posted on: 2017/1/26 0:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Close, but not quite. Yes I understand the difference between private email, and a private email server, and the RNC has their own private server with a @rnchq.org address. So it's not a government server for sure. Like I said in my original post, there is nothing wrong with doing this as long as you don't commingle government business with private business. If you happen to do it by accident you would have 20 days to forward the email to the government servers for record keeping.

Just for the record, this is also the same server that G.W's administration used, was accused of trying to evade transparency rules, and then "lost" 22 million emails. Most of which were from the lead up to the first Iraq war. Of course Obama was able to eventually, after many years, find the lost emails, but they have been kept secret. This is also the same server that the intelligence community believes was also penetrated by Russia. So it's not THAT secure.

Like I already said, nothing illegal going on here, but it sure leaves the door open for people to make mistakes, and the optics look awful. Plus the HRC emails are such a huge part of his campaign, you would think he would understand the consequences. Why not avoid the whole issue and just use your white house email?

Let's hope the Trump Administration does not grow to think they are above the law.

Posted on: 2017/1/25 23:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/1/25 23:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
So they can't be accused of doing RNC business on official govt channels?

Posted on: 2017/1/25 23:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Close, but not quite. Yes I understand the difference between private email, and a private email server, and the RNC has their own private server with a @rnchq.org address. So it's not a government server for sure. Like I said in my original post, there is nothing wrong with doing this as long as you don't commingle government business with private business. If you happen to do it by accident you would have 20 days to forward the email to the government servers for record keeping.

Just for the record, this is also the same server that G.W's administration used, was accused of trying to evade transparency rules, and then "lost" 22 million emails. Most of which were from the lead up to the first Iraq war. Of course Obama was able to eventually, after many years, find the lost emails, but they have been kept secret. This is also the same server that the intelligence community believes was also penetrated by Russia. So it's not THAT secure.

Like I already said, nothing illegal going on here, but it sure leaves the door open for people to make mistakes, and the optics look awful. Plus the HRC emails are such a huge part of his campaign, you would think he would understand the consequences. Why not avoid the whole issue and just use your white house email?

Posted on: 2017/1/25 23:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Totally legit as long as you don't commingle White House info and RNC info.

What crooked Hillary did was not use a Govt account at all, then destroy 30,000 emails she was ordered to turn over.

The difference is, well, huuuuuuuuge.

Very true. In addition, Azul doesn't seem to understand the difference between a private email account and a private email server.

Sounds like some of Trump's staff have private email accounts with the RNC. These emails are on the RNC's server and not these staffers' own private server.

Generally, but not always, you can determine a server by looking what comes after the @ in an email address. So these emails are probably to X@RNC.gov

What Hillary did was so bad because she set up her own private email server. Her emails went to @Hillaryclinton.com, or something like that.

The reason this is atrocious, apart from being illegal to send and receive classified information on a private server, is because she had absolutely no security on her illegal private server.

This is in huge contrast with the RNC, who has a very secure server.

And then, of course, she deleted 30,000 emails from her illegal private server after Congress had subpoenaed them. Not remotely similar to Azul's story.

Posted on: 2017/1/25 22:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Totally legit as long as you don't commingle White House info and RNC info.

What crooked Hillary did was not use a Govt account at all, then destroy 30,000 emails she was ordered to turn over.

The difference is, well, huuuuuuuuge.

Posted on: 2017/1/25 22:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
The fed will not keep rates at near zero like they have for the last 8 yrs. The debt will grow without cuts

Yup, Obama doubly screwed us, by fostering lousy economic policies tied with artificially low interest rates. The 1% did well under him, though.
the FED controls interest rates, not the president. some of you trump supporters simply talk out of your a_s.

Because the Fed always acts totally independent of the Oval Office. Riiiiight. You do know the head of the Fed is appointed by the POTUS, right?

Posted on: 2017/1/25 21:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
The fed will not keep rates at near zero like they have for the last 8 yrs. The debt will grow without cuts

Yup, Obama doubly screwed us, by fostering lousy economic policies tied with artificially low interest rates. The 1% did well under him, though.
the FED controls interest rates, not the president. some of you trump supporters simply talk out of your a_s.

Posted on: 2017/1/25 21:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
You would think that after 18 months of giving HRC such a hard time about using a private email server, they would have more sense then to do it themselves. While not illegal, it is ripe for people to make mistakes, and "lose" emails.

Trump White House Senior Staff Have Private RNC Email Accounts

Posted on: 2017/1/25 21:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

MikeyTBC wrote:
Quote:

PremiumContent wrote:
Quote:

bill wrote:
Chicago was ignored for one of 2 reasons.

1. Obama didn't want to make Emanuel look bad.

2. As long as the gangbangers are generally only killing each other, the authorities are looking the other way.

I think you are right on both counts, but I'm not sure what the federal government can do to curtail gang violence short of ending the war on drugs.

never gonna happen. too much money to be made off of prisons. and too easy for them to keep their thumb on black america.

What???

Posted on: 2017/1/25 19:30

« 1 ... 38 39 40 (41) 42 43 44 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017