Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
59 user(s) are online (48 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 59

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 41 42 43 (44) 45 46 47 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Reporters have noticed there were many more barricades for security reasons, as well as protestors blocked off access, both of which would've dropped attendance. The weather sucked, too. In any case, the Electoral College attendance was the important one.

I personally don't give a sh*t about the whole turnout, just wish that people would stop making excuses and also flat out lie stating "Alternate facts".

Yeah right, people like you are so disingenuous.

Did you type even a single word decrying the various fake news stories propagated by the mainstream media just over the weekend alone? We both know that answer is no.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/01/23/m ... -still-binging-fake-news/

I was responding to a specific post about the inauguration turnout.

thefederalist, LOL.

Run out of cops or women to insult?

You pretend you care about the truth when you're only invested in undermining President Trump.

Have another.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 3:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Reporters have noticed there were many more barricades for security reasons, as well as protestors blocked off access, both of which would've dropped attendance. The weather sucked, too. In any case, the Electoral College attendance was the important one.

I personally don't give a sh*t about the whole turnout, just wish that people would stop making excuses and also flat out lie stating "Alternate facts".

Did you type even a single word decrying the various fake news stories propagated by the mainstream media just over the weekend alone? We both know that answer is no.

thefederalist, LOL.

You pretend you care about the truth when you're only invested in undermining President Trump.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 3:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I checked the calendar for January 20, 2009. It was a Sunday. People are off from work unlike January 20, 2016, which fell on a Friday.

FAKE CALENDARS!

Posted on: 2017/1/24 2:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
When Obama said 'elections have consequences' no one called that fascist, lol.

Just more deception from sore loser liberals. They are so full of lies I just ignore them.

No you don't.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 2:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

thefederalist, LOL.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 2:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2017/1/24 2:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2017/1/24 1:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

heights wrote:
For an apples to apples comparison and even though an incumbent the 2013 inauguration was held on a Friday as well.

I was wrong, I based it on Yvonne's math. Jan. 20th 2013 was on a Sunday. Maybe that's what she meant.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 1:04
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

What a crock-of-siht, Trump voters have no money to make the trip sounds more like it ... then again, Hillary would have had the largest female turnout if she won.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 1:00
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/1/24 0:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I checked the calendar for January 20, 2009. It was a Sunday. People are off from work unlike January 20, 2016, which fell on a Friday.

Nope, it was Tuesday.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 0:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/1/12 22:36
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Definitely a Tuesday.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 0:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Just more deception from sore loser liberals. They are so full of lies I just ignore them.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 0:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
For an apples to apples comparison and even though an incumbent the 2013 inauguration was held on a Friday as well.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 0:08
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
12/27 19:08
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/1/24 0:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/1/23 23:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
bottom line, people have a right to protest. accept that and the fact that more people showed up to protest than attended his half-empty innauguration

Trump is the President! Accept it! Protesting against him is protesting against the country!
woo boy that's as authoritarian and fascist as it gets. I'm not surprised though, Republicans called any critics of GWB traitors as well. Those tactics stretch back to Joe McCarthy and beyond.

Maybe a good time to drop a quote by Republican hero Teddy Roosevelt:
Quote:
The President is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the Nation as a whole. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that it is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile. To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else.

Of course, people were calling him a traitor for criticizing the President during WWI.

Blind obedience to the state and silencing of critics is something used in places like Iran, North Korea, and Russia. It's disturbing to see conservative "freedom-loving" Americans embrace it.

Posted on: 2017/1/23 21:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/10/5 14:16
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

besante wrote:
every election has disgrunted sore loosers

This might be the first election with a sore victor.

Posted on: 2017/1/23 18:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Did you read what I posted? Or just enjoy preaching? It's counter productive to destroy property and attack police but if that is what makes you happy to for it

Yes I read your post, but I think it's you who did not read my entire post. The first part of my post centered on the peaceful women's march, that I attended in DC, where there were zero arrests and no violence. I finished with saying how abhorrent the behavior of a small percentage of protesters on Friday anti-Trump protest was.

Of course it's counter productive to attack the police and detroy/vandalize other peoples property.

Posted on: 2017/1/23 16:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Trump is the President! Accept it! Protesting against him is protesting against the country!

How ridiculous is this? Accepting the results of the election and exercising ones rights to freedom of speech/ peaceful protest are not mutually exclusive.

If you have a problem with a vocal minority you're living in the wrong country.

Did you read what I posted? Or just enjoy preaching? It's counter productive to destroy property and attack police but if that is what makes you happy to for it

Posted on: 2017/1/23 15:54

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/3 14:39
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/1/23 15:50

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/3 14:39
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/1/23 15:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:

How ridiculous is this? Accepting the results of the election and exercising ones rights to freedom of speech/ peaceful protest are not mutually exclusive.

preach on, rev cat!

Posted on: 2017/1/23 15:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:

Posted on: 2017/1/23 11:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
bottom line, people have a right to protest. accept that and the fact that more people showed up to protest than attended his half-empty innauguration

Our Dear President has magnanimously proclaimed that protests are helping democracy? besides obama was legitimately elected and you had gop members of congress booing him?

Posted on: 2017/1/23 6:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2017/1/23 5:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stc4blues wrote:
Trump Travel, LLC: Going to a protest? Let us make your travel arrangements. We've got the best busses, planes, and trains, and we have the best hotels and restaurants. We've got the best sign painters and the best knitters. We even give you a reason to protest! For all your protest needs, book with Trump Travel. Don't be a chump, protest with Trump!

You meant to say George Soros. He's been bankrolling hate groups like BLM and funding many "protests" around the country.

Hope President Trump looks into his finances.

Posted on: 2017/1/23 2:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Because nothing says 'alternate news/facts' like CNN putting up a 'live' picture of the inauguration turnout SIX HOURS BEFORE THE EVENT to try and make President Trump look bad. Fake news fail.

If this is an early picture where is the "real event" picture?

Posted on: 2017/1/23 1:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/16 19:07
Group:
Registered Users
Trump Travel, LLC: Going to a protest? Let us make your travel arrangements. We've got the best busses, planes, and trains, and we have the best hotels and restaurants. We've got the best sign painters and the best knitters. We even give you a reason to protest! For all your protest needs, book with Trump Travel. Don't be a chump, protest with Trump!

Posted on: 2017/1/23 1:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
The Trump photos published by CNN and everyone else were taken DURING the speech.

Resized Image

How the hell could it be 6 hours before the inauguration? Sunrise in Washington DC is 7:21AM. The inauguration ceremony started at 11:30AM. You're saying this picture was taken at 5:30AM while it was still dark out? WHAT??

It's such a ridiculous thing for conservatives like you to be arguing against. It's plain as day and you can see it with your own eyes. And so what? The Northeast has a lot more liberals. Obama was a unique candidate and generated tons of hype. Trump has really low approval ratings. Of course he's going to have a smaller inauguration crowd.

It's really disturbing to see so many people ignore facts and so willingly spout complete lies, and slandering everything they don't like as "fake news" despite it being either objectively true or just biased.

This headlong charge into willful ignorance that Monroe and millions of other Trump supporters are doing is frightening. When a large segment of our population looks at objectively true facts and decides to say they're fake. When so many people would rather take the word of a pathological liar than their own two eyes, or scientific researchers, or journalists with sources and documentation. Then what the fuck hope do we have?

I'm not so much worried about Trump as I am about people like Monroe that are gleefully embracing the 2+2=5 philosophy of 1984. It's not just ignorance, but complete misinformation. I hope people wake up and don't fall for the classic gaslighting tactics that Trump's team is using, because if they do our country is going to continue sliding to a Russian political system where there is no objective truth.

Posted on: 2017/1/23 1:35

« 1 ... 41 42 43 (44) 45 46 47 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017