Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
124 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 124

more...

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 42 43 44 (45) 46 47 48 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Because nothing says 'alternate news/facts' like CNN putting up a 'live' picture of the inauguration turnout SIX HOURS BEFORE THE EVENT to try and make President Trump look bad. Fake news fail.

Of course, the only turnout that was important was the Electoral College turnout.

Posted on: 2017/1/23 1:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
so now scumbag's people are saying donald will never release taxes!

when is the next state of the union? i hope democrats boycott trump's speech en masse since we all know if will be nothing but lies and bravado.

Let the losers stay home, it only shows that they don't represent all of their constituents, like Obama didn't either.
no the sociopath's team is talking about "alternate facts"....wtf.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/art ... se-inauguration-reporting

Posted on: 2017/1/23 0:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

when is the next state of the union? i hope democrats boycott trump's speech en masse since we all know if will be nothing but lies and bravado.

Let the losers stay home, it only shows that they don't represent all of their constituents, like Obama didn't either.

Posted on: 2017/1/23 0:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/1/22 23:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Yes, but President Trump is only a little bit more of a Republican than Bernie is a Democrat. I'm thrilled we have an outlier in the Oval Office, it'll keep both parties more honest.

Posted on: 2017/1/22 23:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
The point
Monroe

Posted on: 2017/1/22 23:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
FAB, you do know that corporate America/Wall Street contributed to crooked Hillary about 10X what they sent to President Trump?

And that Hillary was able to outspend President Trump 2 X 1-and still lost?

So they tried to buy the White House, and lost.

Posted on: 2017/1/22 21:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Corporate America must be rubbing their hands together - Instead of buying politicians to benefit their own needs and greed, they can invest in their own CEO's to run for presidency .... Trump did it, why can't we they might ask?

With the Military and Walmart being the 2 largest employers in the US, either could promote an officer or CEO and get a huge voting pool to vote for them !

The US has progressed to being the ugliest capitalist nation on the planet. Democracy has been manipulated until it has imploded via the two party strangle-hold ... both the democrat and republican parties should be dismantled and we have more variety in politics ... it's if we have the NBA only having two teams to follow that have all the resources, and the general public needs to make a choice .... eventually we get sick of it by leaving, or picking the worst option to shake things up!

Posted on: 2017/1/22 21:26
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Is there anyone uglier than Michael Moore? Seriously... wait! Rosie O'Donnell!

I can't tell them apart, although I think Rosie is a little hairier.

Posted on: 2017/1/22 19:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Is there anyone uglier than Michael Moore? Seriously... wait! Rosie O'Donnell!

Posted on: 2017/1/22 19:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I'm not sure how climate change relates to the recent massacres, or home grown terror attacks, so I'll have to take your word on that.

I would agree that Obama was very long on promises and short on delivering them. I never thought he could get done what he promised he would, so I was not disappointed.

I'll wait to see what, of his MANY, promises Trump can deliver on, especially since he is already running into push back from the Republican party. Yes, I realize he has already saved some people their jobs, and I think that is great.

I would also agree that Trump is a total unknown factor in the long established government norms, and he is scaring a lot of people by being that. I just hope he doesn't say something off the cuff, that gets misinterpreted by a foreign government that leads to much bigger problems. At least he is delegating much of the President's typical responsibility to his cabinet members.

Maybe he'll be the like the Queen, and just be a figure head while all the real power is held by the people below him.

Posted on: 2017/1/22 18:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Let's put the crowd comparisons, Trump's self congratulatory tone of speeches, and whether or not he really belongs to a particular political party aside for one moment. Do you think the liberal people in the country have a right to protest peacefully like they did at the women's march? Or should they just accept they lost and move on?

Of course I think what happened at the inaugural protests by a minority of the people in attendance was abhorrent.

You hit nail on the head... the right to peaceful assembly is a human right in this country, guaranteed by Bill of Rights. Most people are smirking at the hysteria... no US citizen is going loose their inalienable right to the pursuit happiness or liberty.

He is not a democrat or republican, that is why out of touch Washington DC is so shaken. He heard a message, saw it travelling the country and told the 10s of thousands of people at his arena rallies that he heard them.

Obama came into his first presidency with so much promise and instead of getting the economy going and getting us out of the Middle East in an orderly manner, he focused on the progressive shopping list which is totally opposite of what concerns regular people.

For an example, our American family, friends and neighbors are being ruthlessly murdered in nightclubs, road races and attacked at landmarks like Times Square. Obama and his sycophants blamed all this Global Warming. And then in desperation label us as racists etc.

Hillary promised to continue his failed progressive agenda and making global warming #1 does not put food on the average American's table. This presidency is a direct result of democrat party failure to support all Americans.

Posted on: 2017/1/22 15:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Let's put the crowd comparisons, Trump's self congratulatory tone of speeches, and whether or not he really belongs to a particular political party aside for one moment. Do you think the liberal people in the country have a right to protest peacefully like they did at the women's march? Or should they just accept they lost and move on?

Of course I think what happened at the inaugural protests by a minority of the people in attendance was abhorrent.

Posted on: 2017/1/22 13:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Trump isn't a democrat or republican, he just needed a party platform the get elected on. I think that's why there is so much negative discourse and it's more to do with his actions and behavior then the political party he represents.

I can't think of any other person that was elected causing so much disharmony and protest within a nation they are about to govern - Trump is a 'pig' no doubt, but there was no other choice, other then Bernie who got shafted by an egotistical women and the party hierarchy / power brokers they represented.

I don't for one minute think Trump gives a siht about the republician party whom he is supposed to represent - Trump is a sociopath who's only goal is promoting and benefiting himself and only by chance, might benefit this nation.

Posted on: 2017/1/22 7:56
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
bottom line, people have a right to protest. accept that and the fact that more people showed up to protest than attended his half-empty innauguration

And more people stood in line for hours at arenas all over the country to support Trump.... while Hillary's campaign was crashing and burning.

At the end she could not fill a black church when she was on the campaign stump with hot sauce in her purse, pandering to the African American communities.

Which crowd was more important to Trump... the crowd at his inauguration or the hundreds of thousands at the arenas.

Democrats need to face the facts, Trumps victory is on you people for putting up the worst presidential candidate ever.
doesn't change the fact that people will continue to protest against scumbag.

i heard that the camerapeople were ordered not to film the crowd during trump's speech at the cia. he's pathetic and that doesn't change the fact that america elected a scumbag as president

Why are you so focused on crowds.. after Trump was elected, he went back out and filled those same arenas to thank the people that voted for him.

The only crowds that matter are at the polling stations. I am willing to bet there was a significant number of people in the crowds today that did not vote because they believed all the polls and the media reports saying Trump was down by double digits.

Trust me from first hand experience, people that voted against Hillary, were sitting quietly at their jobs texting families and friends in celebration. Now he needs to deliver, stop illegal immigration, get the economy growing and keep everyone safe in this country.

Posted on: 2017/1/22 6:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/29 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
I have never seen anyone in my life feel the need to self congratulate oneself more than Donald Trump. Today, standing in front of the CIA Memorial he spent much of the time rambling about himself, how smart he is, how great his numbers are and the number of times he has appeared on Time magazine. The level of insecurity is staggering.

Apparently you have never listened with your ears and mind open to an Obama speech

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10500/o ... es-speeches-james-barrett

Thank you for the comment. What a great example you gave comparing Obama praising himself on the campaign trail vs. Trump praising himself at the memorial for fallen CIA, a place that is considered hallowed ground. This was his first public appearance after yesterdays inauguration festivities and in his 15 minute speech he failed to take a moment to acknowledge their sacrifice, but had plenty to say about how he has been victimized by the press. And his speech totally ignored the insults he hurled at them in recent weeks. There is a time and place to bitch about the press and really it should be left to Sean Spicer. Let him take the heat.

Posted on: 2017/1/22 5:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
bottom line, people have a right to protest. accept that and the fact that more people showed up to protest than attended his half-empty innauguration

And more people stood in line for hours at arenas all over the country to support Trump.... while Hillary's campaign was crashing and burning.

At the end she could not fill a black church when she was on the campaign stump with hot sauce in her purse, pandering to the African American communities.

Which crowd was more important to Trump... the crowd at his inauguration or the hundreds of thousands at the arenas.

Democrats need to face the facts, Trumps victory is on you people for putting up the worst presidential candidate ever.
doesn't change the fact that people will continue to protest against scumbag.

i heard that the camerapeople were ordered not to film the crowd during trump's speech at the cia. he's pathetic and that doesn't change the fact that america elected a scumbag as president

Posted on: 2017/1/22 5:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2017/1/22 5:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/1/22 5:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Obama had the main stream media in his lap; President Trump goes on twitter to refute fake news. When Chris Matthews said Obama 'sent a thrill up his leg' we knew fair reporting was history. And the ties between Obama and the main stream media was incredibly incestuous.

Whoa...you can't say WaPo did not do their job... here was the hard hitting investigative piece on the Media/Administration conflicts which was on the upper fold of the WaPo front page.

uh no... wait a minute, it's on the Style Page?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifesty ... ml?utm_term=.520ced4e7d65

And for photographic evidence of the conflict WaPo uses a stock photo of Republican Scott Brown with his wife, a local news reporter for a Boston TV Station.

Apparently they had no photos of the Washington Beltway Insiders. And before the usual suspects point out the reprter's conclusion, that was the whole purpose of the story, to say there was none and that direction to the reporter came right from the WH Press office.

Posted on: 2017/1/22 5:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Trump is a critic's dream. Everything hurts his feelings and he CANNOT suppress it. He lashes out at the silliest things. He needs to learn something about dignity and start acting like an adult. It's going to be fun watching his torment. F**KING FUN.

Posted on: 2017/1/22 4:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
I have never seen anyone in my life feel the need to self congratulate oneself more than Donald Trump. Today, standing in front of the CIA Memorial he spent much of the time rambling about himself, how smart he is, how great his numbers are and the number of times he has appeared on Time magazine. The level of insecurity is staggering.

Apparently you have never listened with your ears and mind open to an Obama speech

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10500/o ... es-speeches-james-barrett

Posted on: 2017/1/22 4:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/31 3:07
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:

You must have never listened to Obama. All he did was blame others and praise himself.

I don't remember Obama going on childish Twitter rants overly concerned with what people say about him. Trump takes things very personal and then lashes out. He acts like the entire world is in some publicity war against him, but really he brings it on himself. He is a man of privilege and acts like a spoiled child on a weekly basis.

I don't remember Republicans protesting in the streets when Obama took office.

The Dems put up an absolutely corrupt and flawed candidate and LOST.

Accept it.

I don't need a bunch of liberals (in all big cities) telling me how and what to think. It's also kind of sad about the large crowds in Chicago - where are these "caring" people when 600+ people were killed in the streets last year?

Also sad (and kind of funny) about the protesters in Europe - Europe is an absolute mess - yeah, I want to be like the mess that Europe IS.

Posted on: 2017/1/22 4:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
i'm waiting for donald's press conference where mariah carey comes out lip synching "he's my hero"

Posted on: 2017/1/22 2:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Obama had the main stream media in his lap; President Trump goes on twitter to refute fake news. When Chris Matthews said Obama 'sent a thrill up his leg' we knew fair reporting was history. And the ties between Obama and the main stream media was incredibly incestuous.

Posted on: 2017/1/22 2:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:

You must have never listened to Obama. All he did was blame others and praise himself.

I don't remember Obama going on childish Twitter rants overly concerned with what people say about him. Trump takes things very personal and then lashes out. He acts like the entire world is in some publicity war against him, but really he brings it on himself. He is a man of privilege and acts like a spoiled child on a weekly basis.

Posted on: 2017/1/22 2:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:

The man achieved the single biggest and improbable political ascent in modern world history. He took on the entire power structure of our country and won.

Sorry if you don't like facts.

My comment was about Trump's continuing narcissistic tone at the CIA Memorial wall. A place honoring people who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country and he uses it as a stage to talk mostly about himself and complain about the media. No mention of their sacrifice by Trump. Inappropriate, disrespectful and embarrassing. His thin-skinned man-baby temper tantrums are a global joke.

Our intelligence officers applauded the speech and enjoyed it. Sounds like someone's been watching a bit too much fake news.

Live video of the words coming from his mouth is not fake news. His tweets discounting their work was not fake. His live television interview comparing them to Nazis was not fake. Then he comes out and said no one loves you more than Donald Trump. Totally bipolar. Thanks for the insult, it discredits your opinion.

Posted on: 2017/1/22 1:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:

Posted on: 2017/1/22 1:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:

The man achieved the single biggest and improbable political ascent in modern world history. He took on the entire power structure of our country and won.

My comment was about Trump's continuing narcissistic tone at the CIA Memorial wall. A place honoring people who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country and he uses it as a stage to talk mostly about himself and complain about the media. No mention of their sacrifice by Trump. Inappropriate, disrespectful and embarrassing. His thin-skinned man-baby temper tantrums are a global joke.

Our intelligence officers applauded the speech and enjoyed it. Sounds like someone's been watching a bit too much fake news.

Posted on: 2017/1/22 0:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:

Posted on: 2017/1/22 0:47

« 1 ... 42 43 44 (45) 46 47 48 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017