Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
50 user(s) are online (31 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 1
Guests: 49

Yvonne, more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 25 26 27 (28) 29 30 31 ... 57 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Goldman Sachs Says The Cost For A Small Robot In China Has Dropped Below The Annual Cost Of A Human Chinese Assembly Line Worker
In a note to clients Wednesday, Goldman analyst Yuichiro Isayama detailed six innovations which are gaining traction through 2017.
Isayama list six promising areas:
Small robots – cheaper now and able to work alongside humans,
Electrification of automation – actuators drive change,
Smart factories take shape as IoT manufacturing platforms come to reality,
More complex Logistics requirements drive greater automation,
Machine vision maximizes quality, productivity, and flexibility, and
“Softwarization” of capital goods progresses.
Isayama further adds that price erosion has now cut the cost involved with introducing machinery "to the point where users can seriously consider replacing workers" on Chinese assembly lines.

Posted on: 1/11 14:34
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
lol. tillerson is changing his tune..now hsupports keeping sanctions on russia. i guess putin approved that tactical shift.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politic ... r-BBy91Jm?ocid=spartandhp

Posted on: 1/11 14:28
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Obama is the first POTUS to be in a war during every day of his two terms.

God are you simple.

Posted on: 1/11 13:53
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Due to debt service on the fact that Obama DOUBLED the national debt in his two terms? Every POTUS prior to Obama added to the debt, and Obama took it and doubled it. With little to show for it, no highways, no airports, no rail lines, no bridges-still wondering what happened to all those shovel ready jobs.

Let's all just casually ignore the war in the middle east that was started by W that has cost us trillions. Because the added nothing to our debt.

man, you are incredible? do you work in public relations? trump might want you on his side.

Posted on: 1/11 13:51
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Due to debt service on the fact that Obama DOUBLED the national debt in his two terms? Every POTUS prior to Obama added to the debt, and Obama took it and doubled it. With little to show for it, no highways, no airports, no rail lines, no bridges-still wondering what happened to all those shovel ready jobs.

Let's all just casually ignore the war in the middle east that was started by W that has cost us trillions. Because the added nothing to our debt.

Posted on: 1/11 13:13
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Another excellent press conference by President elect Trump.

Loved how he went after CNN about their fake news.
i'm just waiting for my tax cut. screw the deficit? saw a presentation by doubleline's jeff gundlach where the us deficit is projected to rise to ~140% of gdp/gnp by 2020, up from ~75% (or something like that) from 2016-end

and who is gonna build all this new infrastructure? central americans, if not mexicans?

but you have no qualms with trump potentially doubling the deficit? and what makes you think that trump's spending on infrastructure will be any better than obama's? you should have learned that just because a president saying or wanting something to happen, does not mean it will materialize.

Posted on: 1/11 12:59
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 1/11 12:57
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

i'm just waiting for my tax cut. screw the deficit? saw a presentation by doubleline's jeff gundlach where the us deficit is projected to rise to ~140% of gdp/gnp by 2020, up from ~75% (or something like that) from 2016-end

and who is gonna build all this new infrastructure? central americans, if not mexicans?

Posted on: 1/11 12:45
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

Posted on: 1/11 12:22
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 1/11 12:18
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
It's not a coinky dinkee that this came out (again, it's been ignored since October by every major news provider) the day the Senate confirmations began, the day Obama gave his 'goodbye, I'm great' speech, and the day before Trump's presser where he'll outline his divesting strategy. Just another attempt to delegitimize his election, like the failed recount, the failed 'faithless elector' hilarity, the failed 'let's mess with the Electoral College voting procedure'.

I dunno, Mary Pat - Twitler went to all caps in his tweet denial. DEFCON 3, at the very least if you ask me.

Posted on: 1/11 10:05
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
It's not a coinky dinkee that this came out (again, it's been ignored since October by every major news provider) the day the Senate confirmations began, the day Obama gave his 'goodbye, I'm great' speech, and the day before Trump's presser where he'll outline his divesting strategy. Just another attempt to delegitimize his election, like the failed recount, the failed 'faithless elector' hilarity, the failed 'let's mess with the Electoral College voting procedure'.
of course, trump is not going to be a legitimate president. wasn't donald born in a small town outside of dublin, ireland?

Posted on: 1/11 9:49

Edited by hero69 on 2017/1/11 10:10:32
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 1/11 9:42
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
More smoke and mirrors from the Left and MSM lapdogs. Not only did they get played on this unsubstantiated report, but I would have to conclude that there is no hard evidence linking the Russian Govt. to hacking HRC, John Podesta and the DNC. along with "rigging the election"

Was that not the original intent of the briefings? If there was a smoking gun wouldn't these hacks better serve the country reporting on that evidence rather than publishing unsubstantiated reports?
well, how do you think donald keeps his hair so golden?

I have not read the classified intelligence briefing, so I can't really say what, if any, hard evidence there is that Russia was involved. If you have read the briefing please share what info you can with us without compromising national security.

I do agree that we should stick to reporting actual evidence rather than making shite up out of thin air. For the record, I don't buy any of this latest BS about Trump in Russia with golden showers.

Posted on: 1/11 9:39
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
More smoke and mirrors from the Left and MSM lapdogs. Not only did they get played on this unsubstantiated report, but I would have to conclude that there is no hard evidence linking the Russian Govt. to hacking HRC, John Podesta and the DNC. along with "rigging the election"

Was that not the original intent of the briefings? If there was a smoking gun wouldn't these hacks better serve the country reporting on that evidence rather than publishing unsubstantiated reports?

I have not read the classified intelligence briefing, so I can't really say what, if any, hard evidence there is that Russia was involved. If you have read the briefing please share what info you can with us without compromising national security.

I do agree that we should stick to reporting actual evidence rather than making shite up out of thin air. For the record, I don't buy any of this latest BS about Trump in Russia with golden showers.

Posted on: 1/11 9:02
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
What does this comment even mean? Disregarding Fake News... the CIA even had bogus information in their briefing material.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01 ... ed-anti-trump-report-hoax

Any wonder why the Trump appointees like Flynn want to clean the Obama political hacks out of the intelligence community?

Ya know, now Trump supporters are disregarding fake news as opposed to believing in it as many did during the campaigns. I'm just curious why the change of heart now?

On a side note, I wouldn't put too much stock in anything that comes from 4Chan that isn't a meme. Then again, they did get a meme elected President.

Posted on: 1/11 8:48
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
What does this comment even mean? Disregarding Fake News... the CIA even had bogus information in their briefing material.

Any wonder why the Trump appointees like Flynn want to clean the Obama political hacks out of the intelligence community?

Ya know, now Trump supporters are disregarding fake news as opposed to believing in it as many did during the campaigns. I'm just curious why the change of heart now?

On a side note, I wouldn't put too much stock in anything that comes from 4Chan that isn't a meme. Then again, they did get a meme elected President.

Posted on: 1/11 8:23
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Now Trump supporters are deciding to disregard fake news? What's different now as compared to the last 18 months?

Posted on: 1/11 7:00
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Now Trump supporters are deciding to disregard fake news? What's different now as compared to the last 18 months?

Posted on: 1/11 6:28
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
y'all sitting down....sit, please sit!

Trump Received Unsubstantiated Report That Russia Had Damaging Information About Him

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/ ... ia-intelligence.html?_r=0

You people are nuts... Try and understand what the headline says and the details to the story.... the people making the report to the FBI were from the DNC.

The DNC reported a lie to the FBI for them to investigate trying to link Russians to Trump.

It was a smear job that apparently was investigated by the FBI around the time he was starting to receive classified briefings.

NOTHING WAS FOUND! What the FBI reported to Trump was an unsubstantiated smear attempt against him and his staff.

Yahoo News names Trump staff and the rumors such as a staffer had a family member who owned a dacha in the Russian countryside next to Putin.

Just some more fake news spread by the mainstream media. What else is new?

Posted on: 1/10 22:56
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Trump Received Unsubstantiated Report That Russia Had Damaging Information About Him

You people are nuts... Try and understand what the headline says and the details to the story.... the people making the report to the FBI were from the DNC.

The DNC reported a lie to the FBI for them to investigate trying to link Russians to Trump.

It was a smear job that apparently was investigated by the FBI around the time he was starting to receive classified briefings.

NOTHING WAS FOUND! What the FBI reported to Trump was an unsubstantiated smear attempt against him and his staff.

Yahoo News names Trump staff and the rumors such as a staffer had a family member who owned a dacha in the Russian countryside next to Putin.

Posted on: 1/10 22:45
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
From the Times article

'The summary is based on memos generated by political operatives seeking to derail Mr. Trump’s candidacy. Details of the reports began circulating in the fall and were widely known among journalists and politicians in Washington.'

So a story so partisan (and fake news to boot) was widely known, and not used by Mrs. Clinton or her surrogates against Trump.

Posted on: 1/10 21:43
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I'm shocked! Russia is no worse than our own parties, who have staff members whose job it is to look for damaging information about the candidates of the other team.

1/20, baby. This latest tidbit (dying gasp from Obama's CIA to discredit Trump) means squat.
will alanis morisette be singing her great song at scumbag's inauguration!

Posted on: 1/10 21:19
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
I'm shocked! Russia is no worse than our own parties, who have staff members whose job it is to look for damaging information about the candidates of the other team.

1/20, baby. This latest tidbit (dying gasp from Obama's CIA to discredit Trump) means squat.

Posted on: 1/10 20:42
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 1/10 20:28
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
it's time for trump to start thinking about his legacy. scumbag enters office with record low approvals, obama leaves office with good approvals

...and that kellyanne, who i think is a crazy ass lunatic, says we should judge scumbag by his heart, not by what he says. isn't that sweet!

Posted on: 1/10 19:09
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
wow...there are some really dumb people around here. read and laught at this idiot bashing obamacare, but praising the affordable care act

https://imgur.com/gallery/rWIhcx6

HAHAHAHAHA. You are truly the Hero69 we need right now.

Posted on: 1/10 16:30
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
wow...there are some really dumb people around here. read and laught at this idiot bashing obamacare, but praising the affordable care act

https://imgur.com/gallery/rWIhcx6

Posted on: 1/10 15:05
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
At least we can agree on one thing; Trump is definitely not a republican. Let's see how the next 12 months pays out.

Since there is rarely a middle ground with Trump, it's going to be an unmitigated disaster or the best thing since sliced bread. If Trump can pull off what he thinks he can, then I owe you a Coke.

Posted on: 1/10 12:40
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
There is a saying that Trump supporters take him seriously but not literally, while haters take him literally but not seriously.

You illustrated this nicely with the example you just used. I see that quote and his obvious point is that he rarely gets sick/is in good health. I believe this to be true.

Liberals will get one of their partisan "fact checking" websites, such as Politifact (operated by reporters from the Tampa Bay Times, which strongly endorsed Hillary), which will find one time he was sick, and then conclude:LIE!! FOUR PINOCCHIOS!!!!! Without really discussing his main point (he's never really sick).

Then people like you will read and it will confirm your belief of what a liar Trump is and how stupid his supporters must be to believe him. And people like me will read and say this is just another example of our dishonest media misleading their readers.

Not sure who you think "people like me" are. We have never met, and you think you know me from a couple BS posts I make on a local forum. If you meant people that have the ability for abstract thought, then yes that's me.

For me it's a black and white situation, and there are not degrees of lying. You either are lying or you're not. If someone said they were never sick, and you could prove they were, then they lied to you. I'm used to politicians lying about damn near everything, but not petty small stuff like some of what Trump tends to do (everything he touches can't be the greatest).

FWIW, I've never taken any politicians or media at face value. I try to get a few different points of view and form my own opinion. So in a way I guess trump is more of the same, and not as much of an outsider as people think he is. He certainly didn't break any new ground with his appointees.

Not sure what to tell you. I explained it as clearly as I could, and you even reacted just like I predicted "people like you" would react.

And I certainly don't know what to say if you don't even think Trump is much of an outsider. The anti-Trump narrative constantly shifted between he's not actually draining the swamp because he's appointing GOP stalwarts (seems to be your position) and he's appointing many people to cabinet positions who are unqualified and have no experience.

I think he's as big an outsider as you can get. Sure, he's trying to work with established people in his party, but he's not one of them.

Posted on: 1/10 12:20
Print Top

« 1 ... 25 26 27 (28) 29 30 31 ... 57 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017