Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
118 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 118

more...

Browsing this Thread:   3 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 47 48 49 (50) 51 52 53 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
y'all sitting down....sit, please sit!

Trump Received Unsubstantiated Report That Russia Had Damaging Information About Him

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/ ... ia-intelligence.html?_r=0

You people are nuts... Try and understand what the headline says and the details to the story.... the people making the report to the FBI were from the DNC.

The DNC reported a lie to the FBI for them to investigate trying to link Russians to Trump.

It was a smear job that apparently was investigated by the FBI around the time he was starting to receive classified briefings.

NOTHING WAS FOUND! What the FBI reported to Trump was an unsubstantiated smear attempt against him and his staff.

Yahoo News names Trump staff and the rumors such as a staffer had a family member who owned a dacha in the Russian countryside next to Putin.

Posted on: 2017/1/11 3:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
From the Times article

'The summary is based on memos generated by political operatives seeking to derail Mr. Trump?s candidacy. Details of the reports began circulating in the fall and were widely known among journalists and politicians in Washington.'

So a story so partisan (and fake news to boot) was widely known, and not used by Mrs. Clinton or her surrogates against Trump.

Posted on: 2017/1/11 2:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I'm shocked! Russia is no worse than our own parties, who have staff members whose job it is to look for damaging information about the candidates of the other team.

1/20, baby. This latest tidbit (dying gasp from Obama's CIA to discredit Trump) means squat.
will alanis morisette be singing her great song at scumbag's inauguration!

Posted on: 2017/1/11 2:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I'm shocked! Russia is no worse than our own parties, who have staff members whose job it is to look for damaging information about the candidates of the other team.

1/20, baby. This latest tidbit (dying gasp from Obama's CIA to discredit Trump) means squat.

Posted on: 2017/1/11 1:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
y'all sitting down....sit, please sit!

Trump Received Unsubstantiated Report That Russia Had Damaging Information About Him

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/ ... ia-intelligence.html?_r=0

Posted on: 2017/1/11 1:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
it's time for trump to start thinking about his legacy. scumbag enters office with record low approvals, obama leaves office with good approvals

...and that kellyanne, who i think is a crazy ass lunatic, says we should judge scumbag by his heart, not by what he says. isn't that sweet!

Posted on: 2017/1/11 0:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
wow...there are some really dumb people around here. read and laught at this idiot bashing obamacare, but praising the affordable care act

https://imgur.com/gallery/rWIhcx6

HAHAHAHAHA. You are truly the Hero69 we need right now.

Posted on: 2017/1/10 21:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
wow...there are some really dumb people around here. read and laught at this idiot bashing obamacare, but praising the affordable care act

https://imgur.com/gallery/rWIhcx6

Posted on: 2017/1/10 20:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
At least we can agree on one thing; Trump is definitely not a republican. Let's see how the next 12 months pays out.

Since there is rarely a middle ground with Trump, it's going to be an unmitigated disaster or the best thing since sliced bread. If Trump can pull off what he thinks he can, then I owe you a Coke.

Posted on: 2017/1/10 17:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
There is a saying that Trump supporters take him seriously but not literally, while haters take him literally but not seriously.

You illustrated this nicely with the example you just used. I see that quote and his obvious point is that he rarely gets sick/is in good health. I believe this to be true.

Liberals will get one of their partisan "fact checking" websites, such as Politifact (operated by reporters from the Tampa Bay Times, which strongly endorsed Hillary), which will find one time he was sick, and then conclude:LIE!! FOUR PINOCCHIOS!!!!! Without really discussing his main point (he's never really sick).

Then people like you will read and it will confirm your belief of what a liar Trump is and how stupid his supporters must be to believe him. And people like me will read and say this is just another example of our dishonest media misleading their readers.

Not sure who you think "people like me" are. We have never met, and you think you know me from a couple BS posts I make on a local forum. If you meant people that have the ability for abstract thought, then yes that's me.

For me it's a black and white situation, and there are not degrees of lying. You either are lying or you're not. If someone said they were never sick, and you could prove they were, then they lied to you. I'm used to politicians lying about damn near everything, but not petty small stuff like some of what Trump tends to do (everything he touches can't be the greatest).

FWIW, I've never taken any politicians or media at face value. I try to get a few different points of view and form my own opinion. So in a way I guess trump is more of the same, and not as much of an outsider as people think he is. He certainly didn't break any new ground with his appointees.

Not sure what to tell you. I explained it as clearly as I could, and you even reacted just like I predicted "people like you" would react.

And I certainly don't know what to say if you don't even think Trump is much of an outsider. The anti-Trump narrative constantly shifted between he's not actually draining the swamp because he's appointing GOP stalwarts (seems to be your position) and he's appointing many people to cabinet positions who are unqualified and have no experience.

I think he's as big an outsider as you can get. Sure, he's trying to work with established people in his party, but he's not one of them.

Posted on: 2017/1/10 17:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
There is a saying that Trump supporters take him seriously but not literally, while haters take him literally but not seriously.

You illustrated this nicely with the example you just used. I see that quote and his obvious point is that he rarely gets sick/is in good health. I believe this to be true.

Liberals will get one of their partisan "fact checking" websites, such as Politifact (operated by reporters from the Tampa Bay Times, which strongly endorsed Hillary), which will find one time he was sick, and then conclude:LIE!! FOUR PINOCCHIOS!!!!! Without really discussing his main point (he's never really sick).

Then people like you will read and it will confirm your belief of what a liar Trump is and how stupid his supporters must be to believe him. And people like me will read and say this is just another example of our dishonest media misleading their readers.

Not sure who you think "people like me" are. We have never met, and you think you know me from a couple BS posts I make on a local forum. If you meant people that have the ability for abstract thought, then yes that's me.

For me it's a black and white situation, and there are not degrees of lying. You either are lying or you're not. If someone said they were never sick, and you could prove they were, then they lied to you. I'm used to politicians lying about damn near everything, but not petty small stuff like some of what Trump tends to do (everything he touches can't be the greatest).

FWIW, I've never taken any politicians or media at face value. I try to get a few different points of view and form my own opinion. So in a way I guess trump is more of the same, and not as much of an outsider as people think he is. He certainly didn't break any new ground with his appointees.

Posted on: 2017/1/10 16:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/9/29 17:41
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Macy's dumped Trump and his clothing line after Trump first starting running for office.

When a business takes a disgraceful stance like that, they receive punishment.

Holy Christ man. I know you'be been busy trying to figure out the optimal tip-to-tip efficiency for Trump and Putin, but you sound like you're already living in a dictatorship. You speak up against our dear leader, or do something to anger him? Time for your punishment.

You are the one who brought up Macy's and implied that Trump let them down because they are now a failing business.

I explained that they took a controversial political stance and were punished by hardworking Americans (who stopped shopping there) as a result. So things are going just fine.

Wasn't me that brought up Macy's. You're a smart person, I presume, soni know you can't believe everything Trump says. I mean this is a guy who has publicly stated he has never been sick a day in his life, and that he has the greatest immune system. I'm curious what percentage you believe. 50%? 75%?

This is a great explanation, and might be your best, most helpful post ever. Strong.

Posted on: 2017/1/10 16:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
You can't say TRUMP isn't transparent ... he spews out what he feels, employs family and friends and displays (tweets / press conference) a genuine discontent with things that he isn't happy with. The presidency is going to be one big reality game show that will be a mixture of BIG BROTHER, THE APPRENTICE and SURVIVOR ... it's going to be one hell of a ride !

Think of it like winning the lottery.

If you blindly worship a politician as your personal hero and savior, then sure.

Posted on: 2017/1/10 16:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Macy's dumped Trump and his clothing line after Trump first starting running for office.

Holy Christ man. I know you'be been busy trying to figure out the optimal tip-to-tip efficiency for Trump and Putin, but you sound like you're already living in a dictatorship. You speak up against our dear leader, or do something to anger him? Time for your punishment.

You are the one who brought up Macy's and implied that Trump let them down because they are now a failing business.

I explained that they took a controversial political stance and were punished by hardworking Americans (who stopped shopping there) as a result. So things are going just fine.

Wasn't me that brought up Macy's. You're a smart person, I presume, soni know you can't believe everything Trump says. I mean this is a guy who has publicly stated he has never been sick a day in his life, and that he has the greatest immune system. I'm curious what percentage you believe. 50%? 75%?

Posted on: 2017/1/10 16:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/10/5 14:16
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
I assume you're being sarcastic. If so, they [automated robots] won't change the rate of technology growth.

I don?t know about that. It would appear that automation has such an impact on the rate of technological growth that one could probably dedicate a lifetime writing about it.

Posted on: 2017/1/10 14:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2017/1/10 11:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

PremiumContent wrote:
Is "snowflake" some anti-gay slur? Never heard it before.

No its a slur used for liberals. As in everyone is a unique snowflake that should be appreciated.

Posted on: 2017/1/10 11:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
You can't say TRUMP isn't transparent ... he spews out what he feels, employs family and friends and displays (tweets / press conference) a genuine discontent with things that he isn't happy with. The presidency is going to be one big reality game show that will be a mixture of BIG BROTHER, THE APPRENTICE and SURVIVOR ... it's going to be one hell of a ride !

Think of it like winning the lottery.

Posted on: 2017/1/10 6:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/1/10 6:04
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Be honest, in your real life you don't tell non-family members that you voted for Trump do you? I mean that would be totally embarrassing. No one admits that to co-workers or strangers.

Generally speaking I find the eye winks and the knowing looks can be misconstrued, that is why it is easier just to leave it at "I did not vote for Hillary". Let the other person work out the rest.

Posted on: 2017/1/10 2:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
This is what you get when you have a POTUS more interested in jobs creation than telling people they have to admit men into girls bathrooms.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/ne ... libabas-jack-ma/96345262/
yeah, yeah, yeah...Let's talk again in 2018. Trump is his biggest self promoter

Posted on: 2017/1/10 1:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
This is what you get when you have a POTUS more interested in jobs creation than telling people they have to admit men into girls bathrooms.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/ne ... libabas-jack-ma/96345262/

Posted on: 2017/1/10 0:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Be honest, in your real life you don't tell non-family members that you voted for Trump do you? I mean that would be totally embarrassing. No one admits that to co-workers or strangers.

Posted on: 2017/1/10 0:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2017/1/9 21:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/9 1:00
From Downtown JC
Group:
Registered Users
Is "snowflake" some anti-gay slur? Never heard it before.

Posted on: 2017/1/9 21:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2017/1/9 19:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/10 14:50
From hamilton park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Fiat/Chrysler to Trump-we believe you're going to make America great again! 1 billion of new investment in the USA, 2,000 manufacturing jobs!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/article ... u-s-plants-for-jeeps-rams

Why isn't he saving Macy's? I mean, yeah, sales were down but all that new income he's gonna produce will help Macy's so why doesn't he save them?!

Put down the kool aid.. slowly.

aren't you cute, go bury your head back in the sand dear. Trying to equate a retail store closing shops because they can't afford to stay in business is a f'en joke compared manufacturing JOBS leaving the US for another country due to our regulatory issues; it's comparing apples to squash.

Posted on: 2017/1/9 19:45
utterly deplorable

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Fiat/Chrysler to Trump-we believe you're going to make America great again! 1 billion of new investment in the USA, 2,000 manufacturing jobs!

Why isn't he saving Macy's? I mean, yeah, sales were down but all that new income he's gonna produce will help Macy's so why doesn't he save them?!

Put down the kool aid.. slowly.

Posted on: 2017/1/9 19:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 11:59
Group:
Registered Users
Saved Detroit's ass???!!!

Detroit went bankrupt.

That's not saving. That's throwing in the towel.

Posted on: 2017/1/9 19:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2017/1/9 19:27

« 1 ... 47 48 49 (50) 51 52 53 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017