Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
97 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 97

more...

Browsing this Thread:   3 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 50 51 52 (53) 54 55 56 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Baby steps... Rebuilding trust in our allies Obama Kerry and Clinton sold out.

What does this even mean? Which of our allies have we sold out? Why do you think any of our allies would like Trump? It seems that every one of our allies thinks Trump is a buffoon, with the possible exceptions of:
Filipino President Duterte, who has admitted to murdering people and is encouraging vigilante justice and street murders against drug users while being a drug abuser himself, and who is going to give away the South China Sea to China.

Benjamin Netanyahu, who is pretty disliked around the globe, and who is currently being charged with taking bribes and with fraud (just like Trump was charged with fraud and had to settle).

Please, explain to me which of our allies Obama, Kerry, and Clinton sold out, and how you think Trump will be any better.

Posted on: 2017/1/5 1:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
BLM thugs tied up and tortured a white Trump supporter live on Facebook.

http://www.infowars.com/shock-video-w ... st-black-anti-trump-gang/

Mass media has completely ignored the story so far, but there's video and arrests have been made. Considering how much press the fake "hate crimes" committed by Trump supporters get, this is a new low, even for our liberal mass media.

Also really shows you the barbarism of some members of society.

Posted on: 2017/1/5 0:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Neocon... priceless. I gave up years ago believing that the world deserves or even wants America's value system or the chance for opportunity or a better way of life we offer our citizens.

Obama's polices have left most of the North Africa and the Middle East in chaos and shambles. He has turned on the only true democracy in the region.

Irag and Afghanistan are still a mess that he promised to fix while the"JV Team" continues to export a global brand of jihadi terror unseen in modern times. And he stood by and weakly smiled as the Russians and Assad stepped over the red line.

Seems to me the adults are back in charge and I certainly do not expect perfection from the Trump Administration but I expect to see common sense decision making focused on national security, the economy and legal immigration policies.

Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Russia and America are in the business of straightening alleys? The alley that leads to ISIS? In any case, Putin is the biggest crook in the world. When his people finally break his mobster like control he will swing. Trump is his "exit strategy" for the possibility of escape as he flees to Mar-a-Lago to live out his years in faux opulence. I laugh at you NeoCons who desire a "daddy" figure to lead you and tell you what to do. You are weak snowflakes. Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
I suppose he will have to repair all the damage Obama has done with the Russians.

Once that alley is in line again then we can tackle the global jihad threat starting with ISIS in Syria.

Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Ford cancels Mexico plant. Will create 700 U.S. jobs in 'vote of confidence' in Trump

Ford is canceling plans to build a new plant in Mexico. It will invest $700 million in Michigan instead, creating 700 new U.S. jobs.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/03/news/ ... 700-jobs-trump/index.html

I don't get it. He seems to be influencing business decisions big time. NOT. Yet he can't get a handle on terrorism yet? It's going to be fun to hear all your spin doctoring on the occasions you can get your face out of Trump's lap.

Posted on: 2017/1/4 23:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Russia and America are in the business of straightening alleys? The alley that leads to ISIS? In any case, Putin is the biggest crook in the world. When his people finally break his mobster like control he will swing. Trump is his "exit strategy" for the possibility of escape as he flees to Mar-a-Lago to live out his years in faux opulence. I laugh at you NeoCons who desire a "daddy" figure to lead you and tell you what to do. You are weak snowflakes. Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
I suppose he will have to repair all the damage Obama has done with the Russians.

Once that alley is in line again then we can tackle the global jihad threat starting with ISIS in Syria.

Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Ford cancels Mexico plant. Will create 700 U.S. jobs in 'vote of confidence' in Trump

Ford is canceling plans to build a new plant in Mexico. It will invest $700 million in Michigan instead, creating 700 new U.S. jobs.

I don't get it. He seems to be influencing business decisions big time. NOT. Yet he can't get a handle on terrorism yet? It's going to be fun to hear all your spin doctoring on the occasions you can get your face out of Trump's lap.

Posted on: 2017/1/4 18:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/1 0:23
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Hillary turned a lot of people off, that is something the Dems refused to accept. She lost me when she said people has to stop believing what is in the Bible. There are millions of Americans, probably not in JC, who shares my views. It is not Hillary's place to tell me what to believe. I saw her state this at a news conference in April 2015.

LOL

Posted on: 2017/1/4 18:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2017/1/4 18:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Yeah, 700 million dollars invested in the USA, rather than going south to Mexico. Damn that Trump!

Someone came up for air!!

Posted on: 2017/1/4 16:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Yeah, 700 million dollars invested in the USA, rather than going south to Mexico. Damn that Trump!

Posted on: 2017/1/4 16:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2017/1/4 16:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/1/3 16:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Mrs. Obama made the hopeless claim, lol. After 8 years of her husband the Democrats have lost the House, the Senate, the White House, more and more governorships/state legislatures, and soon the Supreme Court. I'd say that's pretty hopeless.

Stupid comment - Hillary and the Democrats did that by allowing her to represent the party and losing the election to a buffoon called Trump. Both were and are, LOSERS!

Obama won twice and served 8 years.

Am I mistakenly or weren't you going to work from Canada?

He's probably one of many lying liberals who claimed they were moving abroad if Trump got elected, only to back down.

Posted on: 2017/1/1 18:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Mrs. Obama made the hopeless claim, lol. After 8 years of her husband the Democrats have lost the House, the Senate, the White House, more and more governorships/state legislatures, and soon the Supreme Court. I'd say that's pretty hopeless.

Stupid comment - Hillary and the Democrats did that by allowing her to represent the party and losing the election to a buffoon called Trump. Both were and are, LOSERS!

Why is that fact a stupid comment? The "Narcissist in Chief" and his enabler truly do believe America (and the World) is hopeless with out him to lead from behind. Just counting the days.....

Posted on: 2017/1/1 8:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Am I mistakenly or weren't you going to work from Canada?

Posted on: 2017/1/1 3:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2017/1/1 3:21
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
This reminds me of Radio Free Europe when the USA and other countries would have their own radio station telling people behind the Iron Wall what was going on in their country. Russia was telling us what was in Hillary's emails.

Posted on: 2016/12/31 21:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/815185071317676033

Posted on: 2016/12/31 20:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Russian Hacking... when are we going to see the evidence? Make a big deal about sanctions of the Russians, dismiss 35 Russian and shut down 2 satellite missions with out presenting the evidence first?

I heard on the radio this morning that one of the missions was a spy mansion in Glen Cove LI that was used for decades to monitor the huge defense contractors that abandoned NY state years ago.

The person said the local Glen Cove officials were always at odds with the Russians who were not the best neighbors. One year it got so bad, they revoked the free parking privileges for the town beach... I am sure glad Obama did not draw a "red line' in the Moscow snow.

Quote:

135jc wrote:
Remember when Mitt Romney warned Obama of Russia? Remember his smug arrogance as he blew it off as Romney's paronia?

Posted on: 2016/12/30 14:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Remember when Mitt Romney warned Obama of Russia? Remember his smug arrogance as he blew it off as Romney's paronia?

Posted on: 2016/12/29 23:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
JUST IN: President-elect #Trump announces @Sprint will bring 5,000 jobs back to the U.S., and OneWeb will hire 3,000 people in the U.S.

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/814233863614382080

"Trump says..." So what? And I say I'm going to the gym every day in 2017. Talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words so let me know when it actually happens, not beforehand.

And if it eventually does, where's the evidence that shows it wasn't already in process?

Where is the evidence for something that has not yet happened?

Typical progressive logic... they are cheering hard for the future Trump Administration to fail... but they are prepared to take credit just in case his team is successful.

Remember " Successful Business Owner" you did not develop and build your business. The federal/state governments did that for you.

You're missing the point. If it hasn't happened yet, why does Trump announce it and pat himself on the back? Why do his supporters promote it like anything happened yet?

And I'm not a progressive - far from it. I just know that Actions > Words. Let's do something before we take credit for it, eh?

By this logic Obama should've not accepted the Nobel Peace Prize, lol.

I'm not an Obama fan nor was I referring to Obama. Do you have an actual counter-point to my logic?

Posted on: 2016/12/29 23:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
I guess only the US has the right to intervene in another country's election.

Posted on: 2016/12/29 23:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
JUST IN: President-elect #Trump announces @Sprint will bring 5,000 jobs back to the U.S., and OneWeb will hire 3,000 people in the U.S.

"Trump says..." So what? And I say I'm going to the gym every day in 2017. Talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words so let me know when it actually happens, not beforehand.

And if it eventually does, where's the evidence that shows it wasn't already in process?

Typical progressive logic... they are cheering hard for the future Trump Administration to fail... but they are prepared to take credit just in case his team is successful.

Remember " Successful Business Owner" you did not develop and build your business. The federal/state governments did that for you.

You're missing the point. If it hasn't happened yet, why does Trump announce it and pat himself on the back? Why do his supporters promote it like anything happened yet?

And I'm not a progressive - far from it. I just know that Actions > Words. Let's do something before we take credit for it, eh?

By this logic Obama should've not accepted the Nobel Peace Prize, lol.

Posted on: 2016/12/29 22:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/12/29 19:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/11/18 4:28
Group:
Registered Users
In the meantime, Trump businesses continue to petition to hire foreign workers:
- At Trump winery: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefin ... have-more-foreign-workers
- At Mar-A-Lago: http://www.wafb.com/story/33994787/tr ... ing-foreign-workers-again

Posted on: 2016/12/29 18:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/12/29 13:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

oh, those 8,000 jobs are part of the 50,000 that Softbank had promised to create. Double count

If Trump said it, it must be true.

Posted on: 2016/12/29 4:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

oh, those 8,000 jobs are part of the 50,000 that Softbank had promised to create. Double count

Posted on: 2016/12/29 4:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/12/29 3:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

good ones, obviously, but i'm sure sprint will ask for an arm and a leg in tax incentives. it's too bad obama was not more vocal about bringing jobs back to the us...although obama has presided over an impressive recovery.
are you delusional. There is nothing fake about the jobs created, the problems is that they are underwhelming and short on pay, benefits but the world has and s changing. I think those sprint jobs will be just as underwhelming

Obama has presided over a fake recovery. Many of the "new jobs" created under his watch were part time and don't pay very much.

That's why voters in both parties went populist (Dems largely hated Hillary and wanted Sanders). They realize they got screwed under Obama.

Posted on: 2016/12/29 1:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

good ones, obviously, but i'm sure sprint will ask for an arm and a leg in tax incentives. it's too bad obama was not more vocal about bringing jobs back to the us...although obama has presided over an impressive recovery.

Obama has presided over a fake recovery. Many of the "new jobs" created under his watch were part time and don't pay very much.

That's why voters in both parties went populist (Dems largely hated Hillary and wanted Sanders). They realize they got screwed under Obama.

Posted on: 2016/12/29 1:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/12/29 0:45

« 1 ... 50 51 52 (53) 54 55 56 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017