Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
123 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 123

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 51 52 53 (54) 55 56 57 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
JUST IN: President-elect #Trump announces @Sprint will bring 5,000 jobs back to the U.S., and OneWeb will hire 3,000 people in the U.S.

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/814233863614382080

Posted on: 2016/12/29 0:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Did you hear what Trump said to Muslim countries... " You can either be Muslim or democratic... you can't be both!"

This country can not get rid of the Obama Administration soon enough.
scumbag is an idiot. there are muslim countries that are democratic just like israel is an apartheid democracy as its palestinian citizens can not vote

Posted on: 2016/12/29 0:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Did you hear what Trump said to Muslim countries... " You can either be Muslim or democratic... you can't be both!"

Just more common sense, which has been missing for way too long.

Actually mocking what Kerry said about Israel today... My Trump quote was to demonstrate the media silence on Kerry's Jewish state comment.

Posted on: 2016/12/28 21:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Just more common sense, which has been missing for way too long.

Posted on: 2016/12/28 19:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/12/28 18:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
According to the Progressive Playbook, America was only great when Obama was in office, now it is all back to hopeless. They are critical of every period of American history, when they look at it through thier narrow Marxist prism.

Despite imperfections, it will continue to be the most successful social experiment in the history of the world. And it will continue to be inclusive to all people who accept the basic premises of self-determination and individual liberty

Quote:

AlexC wrote:
The US of A has always been great, his version is the Nazi flavor

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Uday and Qusay will seal Daddy's fate. They seem determined to flout the law and get Daddy impeached. These guys believed all the wild conspiracies about Hillary and thus are doing things they think are normal "hey we're in charge" bullshit. Just look at Ivanka's father-in-law. These guys are birds of a feather. It ain't just the Dems who want them ALL out of there. The Republicans already have the long knives ready. It's gonna be fun to watch!!

You liberals have really lost your minds. It hasn't taught you anything that you've been dead wrong about every political prediction you've made over the past 18 months?

I suppose if you need to cling to ever changing fantasies about how Trump won't last, feel free. I heard the views can be nice at the looney bin. The rest of us will be hard at work Making America Great Again!

Posted on: 2016/12/24 13:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
The US of A has always been great, his version is the Nazi flavor

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Uday and Qusay will seal Daddy's fate. They seem determined to flout the law and get Daddy impeached. These guys believed all the wild conspiracies about Hillary and thus are doing things they think are normal "hey we're in charge" bullshit. Just look at Ivanka's father-in-law. These guys are birds of a feather. It ain't just the Dems who want them ALL out of there. The Republicans already have the long knives ready. It's gonna be fun to watch!!

You liberals have really lost your minds. It hasn't taught you anything that you've been dead wrong about every political prediction you've made over the past 18 months?

I suppose if you need to cling to ever changing fantasies about how Trump won't last, feel free. I heard the views can be nice at the looney bin. The rest of us will be hard at work Making America Great Again!

Posted on: 2016/12/24 2:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
So the hysterical Neocons can stop pretending they're upset about GITMO not being closed? They love GITMO.

Quote:

Wishful_Thinking wrote:
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
I know the guy hasn't even been sworn in yet, but I wonder how all the Trump supporters would feel if he can't deliver on his many promises. Yes, I know he claims to have already done some of the things he promised, but he has also walked back many of his promises as well.

History tends to remember key promises presidential aspirants made - here is a link to a few http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/22/politic ... ry/presidential-promises/

It probably depends on what promise, and how important it is to most people. Take his promise to defund Planned Parenthood - only important to a handful of rightwing extremists, I doubt most of the country will care. The economy, however - that's a big one - I think his legacy will rise or fall on how well he does with that.

Posted on: 2016/12/23 23:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/11/21 2:00
Group:
Registered Users
"The man eats his steak well-done!" ~ Anthony Bourdain

Posted on: 2016/12/23 19:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/17 13:40
From Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
I know the guy hasn't even been sworn in yet, but I wonder how all the Trump supporters would feel if he can't deliver on his many promises. Yes, I know he claims to have already done some of the things he promised, but he has also walked back many of his promises as well.

History tends to remember key promises presidential aspirants made - here is a link to a few http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/22/politic ... ry/presidential-promises/

It probably depends on what promise, and how important it is to most people. Take his promise to defund Planned Parenthood - only important to a handful of rightwing extremists, I doubt most of the country will care. The economy, however - that's a big one - I think his legacy will rise or fall on how well he does with that.

Posted on: 2016/12/23 18:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:

Posted on: 2016/12/23 16:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/12/23 15:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
At least as well as Democrats were with Obama not following through on his promises-closing Gitmo, waiting days to sign bills into law, the most transparent White House ever, etc.

I know there were a lot of people who drank the "hope" and "change" kool-aid that were really butt-hurt when they found out that a decent chunk of what Obama said was just not that feasible. I always figured most of what Obama and Trump said was BS.

So far Trump seems to be falling in line with most politicians; at least as far as his campaign promises go.

As you said, he isn't even President yet. The irony of the president elect media frenzy good or bad is that Obama's glorious exit from the global stage appears to be all but forgotten.

People that voted for Trump are realists. #I was stop HRC. Stop " illegal" immagration, fix the economy and protect US. from terror attacks. Stay focused and away from social issues that most people don't care about when weighed against the Top 3. That will make an good start.

Posted on: 2016/12/23 3:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
At least as well as Democrats were with Obama not following through on his promises-closing Gitmo, waiting days to sign bills into law, the most transparent White House ever, etc.

I know there were a lot of people who drank the "hope" and "change" kool-aid that were really butt-hurt when they found out that a decent chunk of what Obama said was just not that feasible. I always figured most of what Obama and Trump said was BS.

So far Trump seems to be falling in line with most politicians; at least as far as his campaign promises go.

Posted on: 2016/12/22 17:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/12/22 17:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/12/22 17:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
The donkey Democrats beat themselves to death with their terrible policies, President elect Trump just delivered the final blow.

I agree with this in general but some people in this thread are engaging in some stage 5 hero worship.

Even the most ardent Trump supporters underestimated how annoyed the people in the heartland were with Hillary/Obama, so I think they're justified in spiking the ball a bit. And with the rioting, handwringing, recounts, Electoral College petitions it's not shocking some want to rub the snowflakes noses in it.

Posted on: 2016/12/22 17:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
The donkey Democrats beat themselves to death with their terrible policies, President elect Trump just delivered the final blow.

I agree with this in general but some people in this thread are engaging in some stage 5 hero worship.

Posted on: 2016/12/22 16:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/12/22 15:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
This dumpster fire of a thread is....
Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/12/22 13:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

PremiumContent wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:
Are you guys planning to fall in line on the issue of net neutrality as well?

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/20 ... ules-as-soon-as-possible/

Not thrilled with the proposed changes, but this issue is so meaningless compared with what was at stake in this election (Germany just provided yet another reminder), that I just don't really care about it.

But again, if you want to move and join your fellow liberals, feel free.

This issue is much more meaningful than the trumped up fear of terrorism. Barely any Americans have been killed in terrorist attacks since 9/11. You are more likely to get hit by lightning.

Progressive thinking truly is lacking in compassion. Try explaining that foolish line of thought to the families of the US victims of terror. I am sure that will bring them peace of mind. Statistactly speaking, your loved ones cold blooded murder was just an anomally. It's within bounds of DOJ acceptable losses for the cause.

Posted on: 2016/12/22 12:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

PremiumContent wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:

Not thrilled with the proposed changes, but this issue is so meaningless compared with what was at stake in this election (Germany just provided yet another reminder), that I just don't really care about it.

This issue is much more meaningful than the trumped up fear of terrorism. Barely any Americans have been killed in terrorist attacks since 9/11. You are more likely to get hit by lightning.

You are 100% wrong, but luckily your side lost and the debate is over.

Put down the kool aid... slowly.

Posted on: 2016/12/21 20:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

PremiumContent wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:

You are 100% wrong, but luckily your side lost and the debate is over.

Posted on: 2016/12/21 20:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/9 1:00
From Downtown JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:

Posted on: 2016/12/21 19:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I have never thoroughly understood the issue to have a firm opinion. I find proponents for both sides have some associations that make me wonder what is in it for them?

I know the FCC was trying to reign in free speech platforms like "am talk radio" and of course handing over the keys to the internet to some UN group.

Even your link was confusing to me... but I am for open internet access and if there is a financial charge to maintain that access, I would pay for a reasonable charge.

Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:

Posted on: 2016/12/21 14:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:

Posted on: 2016/12/20 21:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/1/12 22:36
From the village
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/12/20 20:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Best article I found so far about moving to Canada.

Better not have a DUI or a drug offense. Flunkies and junkies need not apply. Canada may be liberal as hell, but her immigration laws are tough, like Australia's.

Hollywood crazies probably would be rejected.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/feat ... rump-161218122212160.html

The liberals who want to move all profess to love diversity and claim it's a tremendous strength.

So they shouldn't confine themselves to white countries to move to. There are plenty of diverse countries they can move to if they are serious about truly loving diversity.

There's Mexico, the whole African continent, some Middle Eastern countries where they can be surrounded by Muslims. The world is really their oyster.

Let's not leave out socialist utopias of Venezuela and Cuba. even with old Fidel turned to ashes, there are still plenty of boats leaving Cuba on moonless midnights to cross over to Florida.

Do an Anti-Castro Cuban refugee meet and greet on a pristine Key West Beach. Pass out free Cuba Libres and then pick a boat with the driest interior.

If that is to early in the morning, I am sure the Coast Guard has a nice selection of boats to be returned back to Cuba.

The USCG will even call their Cuban counterparts and let them know you are on your way. Mantener viva la esperanza!

Posted on: 2016/12/20 20:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:

Better not have a DUI or a drug offense. Flunkies and junkies need not apply. Canada may be liberal as hell, but her immigration laws are tough, like Australia's.

The liberals who want to move all profess to love diversity and claim it's a tremendous strength.

So they shouldn't confine themselves to white countries to move to. There are plenty of diverse countries they can move to if they are serious about truly loving diversity.

There's Mexico, the whole African continent, some Middle Eastern countries where they can be surrounded by Muslims. The world is really their oyster.

Posted on: 2016/12/20 18:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/12/20 17:40

« 1 ... 51 52 53 (54) 55 56 57 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017