Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
99 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 99

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Jersey City Parking lot, first sold now renting
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/10/5 14:16
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

T-Bird wrote:
I chuckle with the image of him furiously texting out a Yun screed in the back of the Explorer, sending it to Morrill to cut and paste into a Terrence email and then calling her every three minutes to see if it went out yet....

I can only assume the defensive and vindictive statements she makes come from a defensive and vindictive boss. We?ve already seen what happens when a spokesperson fails to tow the company line to his satisfaction.

Posted on: 2016/12/14 20:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/5/7 3:26
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

2. Ever since Fulop decided to abandon his run for governor (for reasons that still are unclear and likely will remain so, since he wasn't called to testify in the Bridgegate trial) and will run for re-election for mayor, he's really amped up his attacks on Yun. I chuckle with the image of him furiously texting out a Yun screed in the back of the Explorer, sending it to Morrill to cut and paste into a Terrence email and then calling her every three minutes to see if it went out yet....

:D

Posted on: 2016/12/14 19:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/25 20:40
From somewhere else
Group:
Registered Users
Two things strike me here:

1. Gupta is a Tom Bertoli client. I'm sure every effort is being made to take care of him.

2. Ever since Fulop decided to abandon his run for governor (for reasons that still are unclear and likely will remain so, since he wasn't called to testify in the Bridgegate trial) and will run for re-election for mayor, he's really amped up his attacks on Yun. I chuckle with the image of him furiously texting out a Yun screed in the back of the Explorer, sending it to Morrill to cut and paste into a Terrence email and then calling her every three minutes to see if it went out yet....

Posted on: 2016/12/14 16:48

Jersey City Parking lot, first sold now renting
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Another sweetheart deal, selling the lot then renting. When the 18 months are up so will the rates go up.
http://www.nj.com/jjournal-news/index ... g.html#incart_river_index

Posted on: 2016/12/14 14:28

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017