Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
108 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 108

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 55 56 57 (58) 59 60 61 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I don't know if Russia hacked the emails, but if Russia did, then I want to say, "Thank You." The emails clearly shows Hillary had two policies and her inner circle was planning to attack the Catholic Church. Trump, the 3 timed married man won the Catholic vote. You don't interfere with our religion.

There are some very stupid people out there spreading some nice fauxrage about how terrible it is that Russia "influenced the election."

Which begs the question, how? Even if Russia hacked the emails, they only exposed how utterly corrupt Hillary, the DNC, and the mass media were. Russia could expose videos showing Hillary killing people in her office and the Democrat response would be to investigate Russia.

The problem is the Russians also hacked the GOP. But we'll never see how utterly corrupt they are since there was no reason for the Russians to leak those emails. Fauxrage? Go have a slice of pizza...in DC. The CIA is not one of those shitty fake news sites frequently used to prove a point in this thread.

Posted on: 2016/12/12 16:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I don't know if Russia hacked the emails, but if Russia did, then I want to say, "Thank You." The emails clearly shows Hillary had two policies and her inner circle was planning to attack the Catholic Church. Trump, the 3 timed married man won the Catholic vote. You don't interfere with our religion.

There are some very stupid people out there spreading some nice fauxrage about how terrible it is that Russia "influenced the election."

Which begs the question, how? Even if Russia hacked the emails, they only exposed how utterly corrupt Hillary, the DNC, and the mass media were. Russia could expose videos showing Hillary killing people in her office and the Democrat response would be to investigate Russia.

Posted on: 2016/12/12 16:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/12/12 15:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Then this must be reassuring....

https://news.grabien.com/story.php?id=1841 Change we can believe in ahahahahahah!

Quote:

AlexC wrote:
Clinton lost because 5 million Democratic voters did not come out as they did for Obama. The DNC failed their constituents. It's time to dump them

Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Why did Clinton lose?

A) Fake news
B) Russian hackers
C) White supremacists
D) Possible irregularities in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania
E) Archaic electoral system
F) All of the above

Posted on: 2016/12/12 2:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Oh, and more good news-the La Senate seat went red-so with 52, the nuclear option possibilities are endless! Thanks, Harry Reid (can you spell 'bit you in your ass'?)

Posted on: 2016/12/12 1:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Crooked Hillary and her supporters dropped $1.2 billion into her failed run. (Note she didn't reach into her own deep pocket for funds). Trump spent half of that, about 10% of which came out of his own pocket.

Even with the mass media 100% behind her (fake news stories, 'Hillary can't lose' aplenty) she still captured only a tiny number of counties in the US compared to Trump.

(Yeah, yeah, the popular vote-except if that was the measure Trump would've campaigned differently).

And if the Rooskies had a hand in the WikiLeaks, guess what-all they did was release what the FREAKING DNC wrote! They didn't make the 'screw Bernie' machinations, they didn't pen the anti-Catholic screeds by high level Hillary staffers) either.

And no, the 'recounts' are actually making it more positive for Trump. And rogue electors aren't going to overturn the victory other.

Posted on: 2016/12/12 1:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Clinton lost because 5 million Democratic voters did not come out as they did for Obama. The DNC failed their constituents. It's time to dump them

Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Why did Clinton lose?

A) Fake news
B) Russian hackers
C) White supremacists
F) All of the above

Posted on: 2016/12/12 1:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Why did Clinton lose?

A) Fake news
B) Russian hackers
C) White supremacists
F) All of the above

Posted on: 2016/12/12 1:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Hey my Bro, it's payback time - the last 8 years of Republican obstructionism against Obama, the Fox News attacks, Trumps questioning his citizenship?

We'll spend the next 4 years returning the favor, it'll be fun!

Ahahahahahahahah

I was actually relieved, cause I don't have to hear your whining in the years to come! You get to hear ours!

And it's gonna be good - because Trump is an easy parody

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Now you supporters can get in line with the Donald as one of Putin's little bitches. You should be very proud that you helped a foreign government gain a foothold in the White House. While you were being distracted by Muslims and Mexicans an Oligarchy was being arranged. Suckers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/n ... fb&utm_term=.8dd12750f5b9

Alt-left in meltdown over Trump open to a better relationship with Russia. Alt-left then goes ballistic when he plays hardball with the other commies in China. Go figure.

Posted on: 2016/12/12 1:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Now you supporters can get in line with the Donald as one of Putin's little bitches. You should be very proud that you helped a foreign government gain a foothold in the White House. While you were being distracted by Muslims and Mexicans an Oligarchy was being arranged. Suckers.

Alt-left in meltdown over Trump open to a better relationship with Russia. Alt-left then goes ballistic when he plays hardball with the other commies in China. Go figure.

Posted on: 2016/12/10 19:11

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/12/22 0:33
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/12/10 15:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/12/10 14:39

Re: Man-Baby Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
The horror! A family making $82,000 pays 4.3% in federal taxes, and the Governor pays 28.6%. Pretty good deal for the little guy.

Posted on: 2016/12/10 13:21

Re: Man-Baby Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
It's a class war - the incoming administration is going to benefit those who make over $464k (like your beloved Chris Christie). I hope you guys are over that level.

You guys who make less than that - you are fcuk'ed!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha - LOL 2x

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/ ... 62#cmpid=nsltr_strybutton

Posted on: 2016/12/10 4:45

Man-Baby Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/29 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
[quote]
Frank_M wrote:
Melania and Barron von Trump?s New York City arrangements will cost taxpayers over one-billion dollars* during his first term.

Cancel lease!

(*I have no idea, but facts are no longer relevant.)

That's odd. I heard the govt pays 2 billion a year in rent to guard the Clintons in Chappaqua

I heard daisies grow on the dark side of the moon.

Posted on: 2016/12/10 3:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
[quote]
Frank_M wrote:
Melania and Barron von Trump?s New York City arrangements will cost taxpayers over one-billion dollars* during his first term.

Cancel lease!

(*I have no idea, but facts are no longer relevant.)

That's odd. I heard the govt pays 2 billion a year in rent to guard the Clintons in Chappaqua

Posted on: 2016/12/10 3:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/29 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
SoftBank's CEO reported that he would not have invested $50 billion in the US and created 50,000 new jobs if Hillary won the election.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2 ... from-japans-softbank.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6sEao3hx-Y

I take it the usual "progressive" trolls are unable to respond, and have to wait for their media to issue talking points to tell them what to think, and they'll comment on this tomorrow.

This is a crock of shit. Trump lies, makes up numbers and you clowns buy into it. You guys got a world of butt-hurt waiting for you over the next couple years till Trump is impeached.

Enjoy the next 8 years, buddy.

You may be correct. Never underestimate the stupidity of the American public.

Posted on: 2016/12/10 3:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
SoftBank's CEO reported that he would not have invested $50 billion in the US and created 50,000 new jobs if Hillary won the election.

I take it the usual "progressive" trolls are unable to respond, and have to wait for their media to issue talking points to tell them what to think, and they'll comment on this tomorrow.

This is a crock of shit. Trump lies, makes up numbers and you clowns buy into it. You guys got a world of butt-hurt waiting for you over the next couple years till Trump is impeached.

Enjoy the next 8 years, buddy.

Posted on: 2016/12/10 2:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/12/10 2:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Friday 12/9/2016 CSPAN 7 to 9 pm

President elect Trump Thank You Rally Grand Rapids, Mi

(even if you don't like him these rallies are great to watch)

I've watched so many of his rallies and will watch this one, thanks for posting.

Posted on: 2016/12/10 0:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Friday 12/9/2016 CSPAN 7 to 9 pm

President elect Trump Thank You Rally Grand Rapids, Mi

(even if you don't like him these rallies are great to watch)

Posted on: 2016/12/10 0:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Yeah everybody, don't go to those alternative websites to get your news, get the "facts" from third streets hats lol. Not biased at all.

Yes, the list I just posted is an editorialized list of summaries about real candidates that clearly shows my opinion of them. I think that everyone reading the site is well aware of that. If you would like to challenge those positions you are free to do so.

That is a far cry from sites like thetruthdivision.com or gotnews.com that masquerade as journalistic entities, but I'm not here to have the "fake news" debate.

Good, because you clearly didn't click on the link. It doesn't say anything definitive, but says nothing that's false.

And it brings up such nice speculation. Man it would be great to see Cruz replace Scalia. He's like the perfect successor.

Posted on: 2016/12/9 23:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/1/12 22:36
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Yeah everybody, don't go to those alternative websites to get your news, get the "facts" from third streets hats lol. Not biased at all.

Yes, the list I just posted is an editorialized list of summaries about real candidates that clearly shows my opinion of them. I think that everyone reading the site is well aware of that. If you would like to challenge those positions you are free to do so.

That is a far cry from sites like thetruthdivision.com or gotnews.com that masquerade as journalistic entities, but I'm not here to have the "fake news" debate.

Posted on: 2016/12/9 22:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/12/9 21:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/1/12 22:36
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
How do you even find your way to a site like gotnews.com?

Back to the confirmed list, so far we've got:

An NEC pick who is the president of Goldman Sachs. Solid pick to guide economic policy and likely a true champion of the middle class.

A Labor pick who doesn't believe in a living minimum wage or overtime, with no government experience, whose only qualification seems to be having been an early, major campaign donor.

A Treasury pick from Goldman Sachs with no regulatory or governmental experience.

A Commerce pick who specialized in buying up companies in industries like steel, gas, and coal and then slashing jobs and pensions and cutting corners to turn a profit. Oh, and one of these coal companies had 96 "serious and substantial" health and safety violations, got 12 miners killed in an explosion, was fined less than $150k in the bargain--and still went to court to get the fine reduced. But he saved Trump from bankruptcy in the 90's, so that's okay.

A Small Business pick who systematically used labor loopholes to classify workers as independent contractors to deny overtime, used job creation credit tax credits while laying workers off, attacked unionization attempts, and whose organization maintained a de facto monopoly by crushing actual small businesses. The Trump Foundation's largest donor for a decade.

An Education pick who doesn't believe in public education--a billionaire MLM heiress trying to funnel public education money to private schools while simultaneously decreasing regulation and oversight of these private schools. Also has a stake in a private student loan company.

An HHS pick who has introduced legislation to let doctors opt out of medicare, wants to start a nationwide regulatory race to the bottom in health insurance, wants to ban Planned Parenthood from receiving federal funds even for cancer screenings and prenatal care, and believes that prior to the ACA "not one" woman couldn't afford birth control. Voted no on reauthorizing the Violence Against Women Act, no on adding more children to SCHIP (children's health insurance), no on regulating tobacco as a drug, and no on giving mental healthcare equity with physical healthcare.

An AG pick who was too racist to be confirmed as a judge in the 80's.

A HUD pick with zero governmental, building, or development experience.

An EPA pick who is currently suing the EPA.

A NASA transition leader who doesn't believe in climate change.

Posted on: 2016/12/9 21:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

He'd really make a perfect replacement for Scalia, plus he's super qualified. Hope this happens.

Posted on: 2016/12/9 21:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/7 17:22
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/12/9 21:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
President elect Trump's victory rally live from Des Moines, Iowa is on now 8:25 pm. (12/8/2016) Most of the cable news networks carry portions of it but C-SPAN will have the entire speech.

Posted on: 2016/12/9 1:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

manu wrote:
And by the way, the US economy added 161,000 jobs in October but i guess that does not count...

Wait for these numbers to start mattering next year...

Don't buy the lie that Obama's leaving behind a healthy economy

http://nypost.com/2016/12/07/dont-buy ... behind-a-healthy-economy/

This is a great article that discusses the big picture.

Posted on: 2016/12/9 0:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

manu wrote:
And by the way, the US economy added 161,000 jobs in October but i guess that does not count...

Wait for these numbers to start mattering next year...

Can't wait to see some real un-unemployment numbers to start getting reported... $95M people not in the workforce.

Any wonder people did not want all that great employment news to be continued for the next 4 years by Hillary.

Posted on: 2016/12/8 22:30

« 1 ... 55 56 57 (58) 59 60 61 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017