Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
87 user(s) are online (83 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 87

more...

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 61 62 63 (64) 65 66 67 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
The Republicans won the Senate and Trump is president, so we can expect Republican legislation to pass. And Trump has backed off on some of his extreme campaign promises. I'm not going to complain about Republican legislation being enacted. We had Obama for 8 years, now it's your turn. But Flynn. Bannon ... Trump calling to congratulate Alex Jones etc. - this is all some crazy shit that I will never accept. And I am pleased with the Nikki Haley appointment. I was really hoping that we'd get rid of Christie. Now that is huge disappointment. Rant finished. Happy Thanksgiving to everybody, including the most fervent Trump supporters here.

Posted on: 2016/11/23 20:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
While you seem obsessed with the concept of projection, no projection of any sort is occurring. Instead, it's a modern form of character assassination. There isn't actually any merit behind the charges...

I mentioned projection only a few times, but you suggest that I might be obsessed? Well, if three mentions of a subject on my part constitutes obsession, where does that leave you and your posts? (A: It leaves you projecting the quality on to me.)

The less you?re aware of your shadow and its tendency for irrational projection, the more influence you let it have over you. The problem is that it wants to remain hidden and we don't want to see it.

I thought you were interested in the cartoon I posted. I gave you a lengthy explanation of it; you didn't respond to any of it?

As you are aware, the cartoon and my charges do not pertain to projection. They pertain to character assassination. So I don't see the relevance of the concept of projection, or why you keep mentioning it.

Posted on: 2016/11/23 20:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Clinton's lead in the popular vote surpasses 2 million
A half-dozen electors, those who will formally cast votes for Trump and Clinton on Dec. 19, are pushing to block Trump from winning a majority of votes.
By NOLAN D. MCCASKILL 11/23/16 07:33 AM EST

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11 ... -popular-vote-2016-231790

Is Trump really our new president? Way behind in popular vote. No mandate.

He has a mandate, as has been explained many times on this board, including directly to you.

And you must have missed this post. Allow me to direct your attention to it:

Hillary's popular vote lead is primarily only due to one state, California. It would hardly be democratic if we all had to follow the will of that one state, so it's a good thing that's not how it works!

Outside California, Clinton Is A Big-Time Popular Vote Loser

http://www.investors.com/politics/com ... -time-popular-vote-loser/

Posted on: 2016/11/23 20:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
A half-dozen electors, those who will formally cast votes for Trump and Clinton on Dec. 19, are pushing to block Trump from winning a majority of votes.

Boo hoo. The ridiculously outdated electoral college that dems tried to manipulate did not fall in line. Time to start moving around some voters again. Where is Acorn?

Posted on: 2016/11/23 19:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
Donald Trump is a climate change denier. As the caretakers of this small little ball in the cosmos we must take steps to save our home for the future of our species. Yet this man wants to keep burning coal, drilling oil and killing our home. Next time you get out of the city, look up and see all the billions of suns and think about how alone we all are in this universe and how remarkable our very existence is.

None of this bullshit about "Make America Great Again" matters if we don't have a habitable, tiny, little, blue ball for us all coexist on.

Leon Fuerth...
"I don't think that humanity is guaranteed a pass out of the problems that it is creating for itself. If we fail then it is possible thyat we can never again, at any price, obtain the kind of future that we may be able to secure for ourselves if we succeed. The technological means are are at hand. The wealth exists. The question always is whether or not the wisdom exists. In any strategic system, time is the most precious resource. It's the one thing that can not be replenished.""

To say you know what Trump believes and stands for shows how na?ve you really are. He did and said what he needed to to get elected period. He has already softened and backed out on some promises. We will have to wait and see.

Posted on: 2016/11/23 19:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/10/5 14:16
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
While you seem obsessed with the concept of projection, no projection of any sort is occurring. Instead, it's a modern form of character assassination. There isn't actually any merit behind the charges...

I mentioned projection only a few times, but you suggest that I might be obsessed? Well, if three mentions of a subject on my part constitutes obsession, where does that leave you and your posts? (A: It leaves you projecting the quality on to me.)

The less you?re aware of your shadow and its tendency for irrational projection, the more influence you let it have over you. The problem is that it wants to remain hidden and we don't want to see it.

Posted on: 2016/11/23 19:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
SOS, you do know that the President Elect didn't bother to campaign in CA and NY because his limited resources would be wasted in states he'd likely not win? His strategy worked in the end, he captured the Electoral College.

And now we have another woman appointee, and it looks like an African American for HUD. What a misogynist/racist! Damn him!

Posted on: 2016/11/23 19:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/11/23 18:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Recount!

Computer scientists urge Clinton campaign to challenge election results
By Dan Merica, CNN
Updated 10:23 PM ET, Tue November 22, 2016

(CNN)Hillary Clinton's campaign is being urged by a number of top computer scientists to call for a recount of vote totals in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, according to a source with knowledge of the request.

The computer scientists believe they have found evidence that vote totals in the three states could have been manipulated or hacked and presented their findings to top Clinton aides on a call last Thursday.
The scientists, among them J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, told the Clinton campaign they believe there is a questionable trend of Clinton performing worse in counties that relied on electronic voting machines compared to paper ballots and optical scanners, according to the source.

The group informed John Podesta, Clinton's campaign chairman, and Marc Elias, the campaign's general counsel, that Clinton received 7% fewer votes in counties that relied on electronic voting machines, which the group said could have been hacked.
Their group told Podesta and Elias that while they had not found any evidence of hacking, the pattern needs to be looked at by an independent review.
Neither Halderman nor John Bonifaz, an attorney also pressing the case, responded to requests for comment on Tuesday evening. Their urging was first reported by New York magazine.
A message left with President-elect Donald Trump's transition team also was not immediately returned.

There were widespread concerns about hacking ahead of this month's election, including the Obama administration accusing Russia of attempting to breach voter registration data. But election officials and cybersecurity experts said earlier this month that it is virtually impossible for Russia to influence the election outcome.
A former Clinton aide declined to respond to questions about whether they will request an audit based on the findings.
Additionally, at least three electors have pledged to not vote for Trump and to seek a "reasonable Republican alternative for president through Electoral College," according to a statement Wednesday from a group called the Hamilton Electors, which represents them.
"The Founding Fathers created the Electoral College as the last line of defense," one elector, Michael Baca, said in a statement, "and I think we must do all that we can to ensure that we have a reasonable Republican candidate who shares our American values."

Desperation time.

I don't think it's gonna happen and way past desperation time.

But isn't Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, pick for national security advisory kind of nutjob? And Nicky Haley - what does she know about the UN or Washington politics? I think she's a bold pick for any position, but there are many people more qualified. Welcome to Trumpland!

Way better than a lapdog like Susan Rice, who the Sunday after the 9/11 Benghazi attacks went and lied about it on 5 tv shows, which later killed her chances to be Sec of State.

Posted on: 2016/11/23 17:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Recount!

By Dan Merica, CNN

(CNN)Hillary Clinton's campaign is being urged by a number of top computer scientists to call for a recount of vote totals in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, according to a source with knowledge of the request.

The computer scientists believe they have found evidence that vote totals in the three states could have been manipulated or hacked and presented their findings to top Clinton aides on a call last Thursday.
The scientists, among them J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, told the Clinton campaign they believe there is a questionable trend of Clinton performing worse in counties that relied on electronic voting machines compared to paper ballots and optical scanners, according to the source.

The group informed John Podesta, Clinton's campaign chairman, and Marc Elias, the campaign's general counsel, that Clinton received 7% fewer votes in counties that relied on electronic voting machines, which the group said could have been hacked.
Their group told Podesta and Elias that while they had not found any evidence of hacking, the pattern needs to be looked at by an independent review.
Neither Halderman nor John Bonifaz, an attorney also pressing the case, responded to requests for comment on Tuesday evening. Their urging was first reported by New York magazine.
A message left with President-elect Donald Trump's transition team also was not immediately returned.

There were widespread concerns about hacking ahead of this month's election, including the Obama administration accusing Russia of attempting to breach voter registration data. But election officials and cybersecurity experts said earlier this month that it is virtually impossible for Russia to influence the election outcome.
A former Clinton aide declined to respond to questions about whether they will request an audit based on the findings.
Additionally, at least three electors have pledged to not vote for Trump and to seek a "reasonable Republican alternative for president through Electoral College," according to a statement Wednesday from a group called the Hamilton Electors, which represents them.
"The Founding Fathers created the Electoral College as the last line of defense," one elector, Michael Baca, said in a statement, "and I think we must do all that we can to ensure that we have a reasonable Republican candidate who shares our American values."

Desperation time.

I don't think it's gonna happen and way past desperation time.

But isn't Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, pick for national security advisory kind of nutjob? And Nicky Haley - what does she know about the UN or Washington politics? I think she's a bold pick for any position, but there are many people more qualified. Welcome to Trumpland!

Posted on: 2016/11/23 17:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Recount!

By Dan Merica, CNN

Desperation time.

Posted on: 2016/11/23 16:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
I'll tell you all Trump supporters, this is gonna be a fun 4 years! LOL

I've never had as much fun with national politics before so we finally agree on something!

Posted on: 2016/11/23 15:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

AlexC wrote:

It already is, especially when the racist/misogynist just appointed a woman of color to be UN representative! Damn him!

Oh come on.... you do no think the democrats had any respect for any of the accomplishments of Condi Rice or Colin Powell. Why would this appointment change their view of racist republicans who only allow rich white males to govern?

Posted on: 2016/11/23 15:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Recount!

By Dan Merica, CNN

Posted on: 2016/11/23 15:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:

It already is, especially when the racist/misogynist just appointed a woman of color to be UN representative! Damn him!

Posted on: 2016/11/23 14:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/11/23 14:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

........ the last breathe?

Quote:

AlexC wrote:
whatever - but, he doesn't have a mandate:

Hillary Clinton's Popular Vote Lead Is 1.7 Million And Growing:

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/22/5030526 ... ontinues-counting-ballots

Posted on: 2016/11/23 14:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

AlexC wrote:

Keep telling yourself that.

Libs took a major ass-kicking:

POTUS
Senate
House
SCOTUS

Nooooo, but no mandate... Waaaaaaah.

Not to mention, her popular vote lead is primarily only due to one state, California. It would hardly be democratic if we all had to follow the will of that one state, so it's a good thing that's not how it works!

Outside California, Clinton Is A Big-Time Popular Vote Loser

http://www.investors.com/politics/com ... -time-popular-vote-loser/

Posted on: 2016/11/23 14:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:

Keep telling yourself that.

Libs took a major ass-kicking:

POTUS
Senate
House
SCOTUS

Nooooo, but no mandate... Waaaaaaah.

Posted on: 2016/11/23 14:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Expanding majorities in Congress, governors, and state legislatures-along with taking the White House-of course President elect Trump has a freaking mandate. Humiliating Hillary while spending HALF per vote that she did, along with much less SuperPAC money . . . and having virtually the entire mass media behind her-it was a epic victory.

Posted on: 2016/11/23 13:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/11/23 13:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I had to turn off the radio news this morning... The media knows with a few exceptions, most Americans are not listening to all the racist charges against everyone of the Trump candidates, then they try to make themselves out as victims of an "alledged" Trump dressing down. Ohh poor Jeff Zucker... poor CNN. Trump is bullying us.

So today the headline is... Trump Flip-flopping... Trump Changing mind on political promise... trying this time to agitate/mock his supporters. They still don't get it!

This election was about Hillary... two weeks later, people, particularly Trump Supporters are relieved she will not be President. The only people still unhinged are the news media, who he totally embarrassed and the democrat left wing progressives who totally under estimated their own self importance as the voice of the common people.

Trump supporters understand how this game is played... it is a long hard road and they won't be turned off by lunatics in the rioting streets, raging anti-Trump news media trying to smear every single person being discussed as part of the next administration and staged racial bias attacks.

The latest divisive tactic, Trump is flip flopping won't work either. Happy Thanksgiving!

Posted on: 2016/11/23 12:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/29 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Donald Trump is a climate change denier. As the caretakers of this small little ball in the cosmos we must take steps to save our home for the future of our species. Yet this man wants to keep burning coal, drilling oil and killing our home. Next time you get out of the city, look up and see all the billions of suns and think about how alone we all are in this universe and how remarkable our very existence is.

None of this bullshit about "Make America Great Again" matters if we don't have a habitable, tiny, little, blue ball for us all coexist on.

Leon Fuerth...
"I don't think that humanity is guaranteed a pass out of the problems that it is creating for itself. If we fail then it is possible that we can never again, at any price, obtain the kind of future that we may be able to secure for ourselves if we succeed. The technological means are are at hand. The wealth exists. The question always is whether or not the wisdom exists. In any strategic system, time is the most precious resource. It's the one thing that can not be replenished.""

Posted on: 2016/11/23 6:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I don't any of the Trump haters talking the US financial markets today-DOW breaks 19,000. The loony left (NYTimes 'Nobel Prize winner Krugman) said stocks would tank. Oopsie.

But the crooked media were breathlessly reporting when Dow futures plunged 700 points on Nov 9th. Morons.

Posted on: 2016/11/23 4:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I don't any of the Trump haters talking the US financial markets today-DOW breaks 19,000. The loony left (NYTimes 'Nobel Prize winner Krugman) said stocks would tank. Oopsie.

Posted on: 2016/11/23 4:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
lol re-election, after what's about to go down that's hilarious.

Do you think some "progressives" and most media outlets engaging in a years-long temper tantrum is going to stop him from getting re-elected? Lol.

I think it's funny that you are talking about re-election about a guy who is not yet in office and has no political experience.

Posted on: 2016/11/23 4:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:

Do you think some "progressives" and most media outlets engaging in a years-long temper tantrum is going to stop him from getting re-elected? Lol.

Posted on: 2016/11/23 4:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/11/23 4:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
A shame you are so brainwashed. The country will move on without you then.

While many "progressives" no doubt feel the way you do, since Trump has hired the best people, he will be able to implement some of the great policies he discussed in his YouTube video to the voters. These policies will benefit Americans (sorry, not illegals), and will lead to his re-election as many voters realize the hateful caricature the media created of him is utterly false.

Quote:

AlexC wrote:
No, sorry, it's different this time. The country has elected a racist, delusional, misogynist, egotistical sexual predator as the most powerful person in the world.

He has empowered the KKK and Neo Nazis, in addition to installing cabinet appointments to people that preached creating a registry for Muslims and stated Interment as Constitutional.

His VP is anti-LGBT and vowed to reverse marriage equality, reproductive rights and promised to defund Planned Parenthood.

He may be ignorant, but the real tragedy is not appointing and surrounding himself of people in his administration that can actually send a message to (as you stated) "give him a fair chance as President"

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Obama is still president, though apparently not much of a leader according to your standard. Violent groups are attacking white people who are suspected to be Trump supporters yet Obama cant be bothered to say a word against them.

The only one disavowing problem supporters is Trump.

As for the rest of your posts, you are clearly very biased and I suspect you will hate Trump no matter what he does. No matter, the election is over and many voters rejected your "unqualified and dangerous" assertions. For your sake I hope you try to overcome your biases and give him a fair chance. He's our president regardless, and I think he will do great things for the middle and working classes.

Posted on: 2016/11/23 3:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
No, sorry, it's different this time. The country has elected a racist, delusional, misogynist, egotistical sexual predator as the most powerful person in the world.

He has empowered the KKK and Neo Nazis, in addition to installing cabinet appointments to people that preached creating a registry for Muslims and stated Interment as Constitutional.

His VP is anti-LGBT and vowed to reverse marriage equality, reproductive rights and promised to defund Planned Parenthood.

He may be ignorant, but the real tragedy is not appointing and surrounding himself of people in his administration that can actually send a message to (as you stated) "give him a fair chance as President"

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Obama is still president, though apparently not much of a leader according to your standard. Violent groups are attacking white people who are suspected to be Trump supporters yet Obama cant be bothered to say a word against them.

The only one disavowing problem supporters is Trump.

As for the rest of your posts, you are clearly very biased and I suspect you will hate Trump no matter what he does. No matter, the election is over and many voters rejected your "unqualified and dangerous" assertions. For your sake I hope you try to overcome your biases and give him a fair chance. He's our president regardless, and I think he will do great things for the middle and working classes.

Posted on: 2016/11/23 3:37

« 1 ... 61 62 63 (64) 65 66 67 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017