Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
107 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 107

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 62 63 64 (65) 66 67 68 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/2/27 14:41
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Wow, is it possible that Trump is showing signs of dementia? His father had Alzheimer's. I wonder if that's why he has to have family members attending every meeting with him. This is not good.

Posted on: 2016/11/23 3:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Obama is still president, though apparently not much of a leader according to your standard. Violent groups are attacking white people who are suspected to be Trump supporters yet Obama cant be bothered to say a word against them.

The only one disavowing problem supporters is Trump.

As for the rest of your posts, you are clearly very biased and I suspect you will hate Trump no matter what he does. No matter, the election is over and many voters rejected your "unqualified and dangerous" assertions. For your sake I hope you try to overcome your biases and give him a fair chance. He's our president regardless, and I think he will do great things for the middle and working classes.

Posted on: 2016/11/23 3:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
The election is over, who cares about Hillary or outgoing President Obama?

He won, right? The questions now are only all about Trump.

Bottom line is that I'd say he's totally unqualified and dangerous.

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
"Asked point-blank about Nazi conference in DC over wknd: @realDonaldTrump tells @nytimes "of course" "I disavow and condemn them""

Yeah, sure, okay - but if you really abhor this ideology, as President-Elect, I'd think one would issue a blanket statement condemning the KKK and Neo-Nazi groups as vehemently as attacking the cast of Hamilton and SNL via Twitter.

He grudgingly acknowledges only when backed into a corner.

It's okay, I understand White Nationalists is a large part of his base and he can't declare open war on them

But if you think this is what the POTUS stance on this, "of course" "I disavow and condemn them"" then well, it's going to be an interesting 4 years

I think you are just making things up now. He didn't "grudgingly" do anything; he was happy to disavow.

He has no obligation to make a bigger deal about smears manufactured by the media. The smears being that these groups represent a typical Trump supporter. As I've told you, there are plenty of violent and scummy Hillary supporters and liberals. Will you call for Obama or Hillary to hold a press conference disavowing them?

There are violent and scummy elements on both sides, and so far Trump is the only one to step up and disavow.

Posted on: 2016/11/23 3:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
This is your president:

15 Trump Flip-Flops in 15 Days

http://www.politico.com/magazine/stor ... ps-president-elect-214478

Examples:

1) On anti-Trump protesters:

?Just had a very open and successful presidential election. Now professional protesters, incited by the media, are protesting. Very unfair!? (Twitter, November 10, 2016, 9:19pm ET)

?Love the fact that the small groups of protesters last night have passion for our great country. We will all come together and be proud!? (Twitter, November 11, 2016, 6:14am ET)

2) On Obamacare:

?It?s gotta go.? (CNN, July 30, 2015)

?I like those [the prohibition against insurers denying coverage because of patients? existing conditions and a provision that allows parents to provide years of additional coverage for children on their insurance policies] very much.? (Wall Street Journal, November 11, 2016)

3) On gay marriage:

?If I?m elected, I would be very strong on putting certain judges on the bench that I think maybe could change things?I don?t like the way they ruled?I would strongly consider [trying to appoint justices to overrule the decision on same-sex marriage].? (Fox News Sunday, January 31, 2016)

?It?s irrelevant because it was already settled. It?s law. It was settled in the Supreme Court. I mean it?s done?And I?m fine with that.? (60 Minutes, November 13, 2016)

4) On locking her up:

?If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation. There has never been so many lies, so much exception. There has never been anything like it. We will have a special prosecutor. I go out and speak and the people of this country are furious. The long time workers at the FBI are furious. There has never been anything like this with emails. You get a subpoena and after getting the subpoena you delete 33,000 emails and acid wash them or bleach them. An expensive process. We will get a special prosecutor and look into it. You know what, people have been?their lives have been destroyed for doing one-fifth of what you have done. You should be ashamed.? (Second Presidential Debate, October 9, 2016)

?I don?t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don?t?It?s just not something that I feel very strongly about.? (New York Times, November 22, 2016)

5) On the generals:

?Well the generals under Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton have not been very successful.? (Commander-in-Chief Forum, September 7, 2016)

?We have some great generals. We have great generals.? (60 Minutes, November 13, 2016)

"Well, I?ll be honest with you, I probably do [know more about ISIS than the generals do] because look at the job they?ve done. Okay? Look at the job they?ve done. They haven?t done the job.? (60 Minutes, less than a minute later)

6) On the Electoral College:

?The electoral college is a disaster for democracy.? (Twitter, November 06, 2012)

?The Electoral College is actually genius in that it brings all states, including the smaller ones, into play. Campaigning is much different!? (Twitter, November 15, 2016)

?I'd rather do the popular vote.? Says he was "never a fan of the electoral college." (New York Times, November 22, 2016)

7) On the Trump University lawsuit:

?Trump University has a 98% approval rating. I could have settled but won't out of principle!? (Twitter, February 29, 2016)

?I don't settle cases?I won?t settle because it?s an easy case to win in court.? (Morning Joe, March 3, 2016)

?I settled the Trump University lawsuit for a small fraction of the potential award because as President I have to focus on our country? (Twitter, November 19, 2016)

8) On the New York Times:

"Wow, the @nytimes is losing thousands of subscribers because of their very poor and highly inaccurate coverage of the 'Trump phenomena.'" (Twitter, November 13, 2016)

?I have great respect for the New York Times. I have tremendous respect?The New York Times is a world jewel. And I hope we can all get along." (New York Times, November 22, 2016)

Posted on: 2016/11/23 3:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
"Asked point-blank about Nazi conference in DC over wknd: @realDonaldTrump tells @nytimes "of course" "I disavow and condemn them""

Yeah, sure, okay - but if you really abhor this ideology, as President-Elect, I'd think one would issue a blanket statement condemning the KKK and Neo-Nazi groups as vehemently as attacking the cast of Hamilton and SNL via Twitter.

It's okay, I understand White Nationalists is a large part of his base and he can't declare open war on them

But if you think this is what the POTUS stance on this, "of course" "I disavow and condemn them"" then well, it's going to be an interesting 4 years

I think you are just making things up now. He didn't "grudgingly" do anything; he was happy to disavow.

He has no obligation to make a bigger deal about smears manufactured by the media. The smears being that these groups represent a typical Trump supporter. As I've told you, there are plenty of violent and scummy Hillary supporters and liberals. Will you call for Obama or Hillary to hold a press conference disavowing them?

There are violent and scummy elements on both sides, and so far Trump is the only one to step up and disavow.

Posted on: 2016/11/23 3:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/11/23 3:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
Show me the "strong disavowal"

Scroll down to 1:47 p.m.

http://www.nytimes.com/live/trump-at- ... smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Posted on: 2016/11/23 3:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Show me the "strong disavowal"

Posted on: 2016/11/23 2:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
what do you think of this video of these Trump cockroaches doing the Nazi salute in a conference in DC?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/a ... /?utm_source=atlfbcomment

That's a fringe group that people like yourself and the media would love to pretend is a representative example of all Trump supporters but in reality is not. I take Trump's position on these losers: he strongly disavowed them.

I can show you videos of violent felons who beat up white people because they look like they voted for Trump. But I wouldn't be so intellectually dishonest and disingenuous as to pretend these felons who voted for Hillary represent all Hillary supporters.

Posted on: 2016/11/23 2:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
LOL and to those people who chanted "Lock Her Up", do you feel misled? Next thing you know he really was just joking about the Wall

Trump says he's not interested in pursuing case against Clinton
'It?s just not something that I feel very strongly about,' Trump told The New York Times.

http://www.politico.com/?/trump-clinton-investigation-kelly?

Posted on: 2016/11/23 2:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
what do you think of this video of these Trump cockroaches doing the Nazi salute in a conference in DC?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/a ... /?utm_source=atlfbcomment

Posted on: 2016/11/23 2:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Thanks for your comment, Frank:

Resized Image

That?s thought provoking. What does it mean?

Is it suggesting that the media is abusing its role to unfairly demonize Mr. Trump and is insidiously projecting of its own dark shadow on to him? Or does it represent a projection upon the media of an unconscious trait that many individuals understandably have a difficult time recognizing in themselves?

Surprised you seem to have difficulty interpreting the cartoon. I think it's fairly obvious.

The media (largely staffed by Democrat voters and which has been proven to extensively collaborate with the DNC), in conjunction with Democrat voters and politicians, uses the epithets of racist, bigot, white nationalist, etc. in an attempt to discredit or shut down those individuals with whom they disagree.

While you seem obsessed with the concept of projection, no projection of any sort is occurring. Instead, it's a modern form of character assassination. There isn't actually any merit behind the charges; at most, on occasion there's only a kernel of truth. The cartoon makes the point that this practice has become so prevalent, and so predictable, that it's lost all effect. I've made the point that it only works on the choir, i.e. Democratic voters like yourself, and moderates and Republicans scoff at or ignore the character assassination attempts now.

And the more the media cries wolf, the more transparent their agenda is to all. The cartoon contains a nice detail to this effect above the CNN ticker. Mainstream media sites like CNN provided a steady stream of slander, lies, and distortion throughout the entire election process. They continue it with their predictable and frenzied opposition to whatever Trump does. But then they have the gall to attack "fake news." Maybe here you are right about the projection concept applying.

Posted on: 2016/11/23 2:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/10/5 14:16
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Resized Image

That?s thought provoking. What does it mean?

Is it suggesting that the media is abusing its role to unfairly demonize Mr. Trump and is insidiously projecting of its own dark shadow on to him? Or does it represent a projection upon the media of an unconscious trait that many individuals understandably have a difficult time recognizing in themselves?

Posted on: 2016/11/23 2:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
I hope someone explained to scumbag that he can not keep gifts given to him while president. Somehow i can imagine them in his penthouse.

And what is up with him still doing development business. Isn't that a conflict of interest.

If that is not a bated question you must have been living under a rock. Not to mention so uninformed you should not have had a vote.

Posted on: 2016/11/22 23:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
And the alt left progressive's favorite billionaire to rollout and discuss "income inequality" and other meaningless leftist rhetoric is up $11 Billion in personal wealth.

You would think he would be noble enough to take those "tainted" billions and voluntarily send that immoral windfall to The Sisters of the Poor" Hypocrite.

Quote:

neverleft wrote:
11/22/2016: ?Stunning! Dow hits new high of 19,000 as Trump rally continues?

Posted on: 2016/11/22 23:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Also, I have to say I LOVE that 3 times as many Muslims voted for Trump than for Romney.

Never thought I'd see it but good for them for caring about the future of our country.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/22/cai ... or-trump-than-for-romney/

Posted on: 2016/11/22 23:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Not hypocrisy at all. He worked under the rules at the time. It was not his place to complain about how unjust they were towards others. His duty was to increase his profit, which he did by playing the system.

Now that he knows the system inside and out, he's in the best position to reform it. Which I believe he will.

I think you are absolutely right, and I have no doubt that he will reform the system to make even more profits for him and his family while reaming working class families.

If you think he is some benevolent guy who's going to reform the system in YOUR favor instead of HIS, then you're very naive.

I heard the same exact arguments for Hillary, that because she was so close to banks and such an insider, she would be in a good position to reform the economic system. Yeah right, what a joke.

He knows that he needs to substantially help out working class and middle class Americans in order to get re-elected. I've agreed with every move he's made so far and I'm confident he will do this.

Posted on: 2016/11/22 18:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Not hypocrisy at all. He worked under the rules at the time. It was not his place to complain about how unjust they were towards others. His duty was to increase his profit, which he did by playing the system.

Now that he knows the system inside and out, he's in the best position to reform it. Which I believe he will.

I think you are absolutely right, and I have no doubt that he will reform the system to make even more profits for him and his family while reaming working class families.

If you think he is some benevolent guy who's going to reform the system in YOUR favor instead of HIS, then you're very naive.

I heard the same exact arguments for Hillary, that because she was so close to banks and such an insider, she would be in a good position to reform the economic system. Yeah right, what a joke.

Posted on: 2016/11/22 18:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
I guess the only thing worse than being a racist is calling someone racist. Makes sense!

Posted on: 2016/11/22 17:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Trump just keeps doing his thing. Love this man!!

Donald Trump's media summit was a 'f-ing firing squad'

Donald Trump scolded media big shots during an off-the-record Trump Tower sitdown on Monday, sources told The Post.

?It was like a f?ing firing squad,? one source said of the encounter.

?Trump started with [CNN chief] Jeff Zucker and said ?I hate your network, everyone at CNN is a liar and you should be ashamed,? ? the source said.

When a chronic spinner of falsehoods deems fit to lambaste others for perceived lying, it looks suspiciously like projection to anyone who?s aware that we?re all subject to the behavior.

It?s like when a person who routinely engages in racist speech frequently accuses others of racism.

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/11/22 17:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/10/5 14:16
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Trump just keeps doing his thing. Love this man!!

Donald Trump's media summit was a 'f-ing firing squad'

Donald Trump scolded media big shots during an off-the-record Trump Tower sitdown on Monday, sources told The Post.

?It was like a f?ing firing squad,? one source said of the encounter.

?Trump started with [CNN chief] Jeff Zucker and said ?I hate your network, everyone at CNN is a liar and you should be ashamed,? ? the source said.

When a chronic spinner of falsehoods deems fit to lambaste others for perceived lying, it looks suspiciously like projection to anyone who?s aware that we?re all subject to the behavior.

It?s like when a person who routinely engages in racist speech frequently accuses others of racism.

Posted on: 2016/11/22 16:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
11/22/2016: ?Stunning! Dow hits new high of 19,000 as Trump rally continues?

Posted on: 2016/11/22 16:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
The go-to tactic of "progressives" and the media, which has been thoroughly discredited but they plow on ahead anyway:

Resized Image

Keep it up guys, 8 years of President Trump sure sounds nice!

Posted on: 2016/11/22 16:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Emphasis on 'accused', which means asserted but unproven-see 'throw some shit on a wall and see if it sticks'.

Posted on: 2016/11/22 14:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Bullshit. BLM is a hate group that is responsible for the death of cops.

They are racist too, many times excluding whites. And violent as well.

The sooner they are taken down, the better. Jeff Sessions won't tolerate their bullshit.

You, too, are a creepy racist.

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/11/22 14:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
These are all of the police that have been killed in the last two weeks:

Resized Image

Every single person that killed them is white. Where's the outrage here?

Posted on: 2016/11/22 14:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Let's even be more straight for the record, I do not support groups that take to the streets illegally and continue breaking laws by destroying property, attacking innocent people and creating a social atmosphere that generally can be described as anarchy and unsafe for people to carry on with their lives.

I do not care where on the political spectrum those law breakers fall. BTW... I also did not support Meir Kahane and the tactics his organization uses. One could argue that they had the same historical grievances as BLM. I said the same thing to my dear sainted Irish Mother who supported the IRA in the 70s.

I suspect, by your questions about me, you are part of a liberal group think that has no problem comparing the legitimate government of Israel to Nazi Germany.

Quote:

AlexC wrote:
Okay - just so I get this straight for the record, you are equating BLM with Neo-Nazis, to you they are the same, doesn't matter what has transpired in the past.

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Innocent Jews or innocent whites walking the streets are not the people responsible for alleged grievances. Both gangs are criminal enterprises, using the same thug street tactics to vandalize property and perpetrate acts of violence and bodily harm on innocent people.

Looking at the BLM illegal street demonstrations and the looting that follows in their wake, I have no doubt, that I would be safer on the street with members of the Nation of Islam. They may not like me, but I do not think they would respond in violence by my simple presence on the street.

I can't say that about a BLM crowd. I certainly wouldn't bet my life.

[quote]
AlexC wrote:
BLM is an organization that seeks justice up for those unjustifiably killed, brutalized and discriminated by police. It is a movement born out of more than a hundred years of the maltreatment of black men by white authority

Neo-Nazis and their predecessors are the primary drivers of this racist ideology that permeated "law enforcement" in much of the country, and were members of police and paramilitary units

Posted on: 2016/11/22 12:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Okay - just so I get this straight for the record, you are equating BLM with Neo-Nazis, to you they are the same, doesn't matter what has transpired in the past.

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Innocent Jews or innocent whites walking the streets are not the people responsible for alleged grievances. Both gangs are criminal enterprises, using the same thug street tactics to vandalize property and perpetrate acts of violence and bodily harm on innocent people.

Looking at the BLM illegal street demonstrations and the looting that follows in their wake, I have no doubt, that I would be safer on the street with members of the Nation of Islam. They may not like me, but I do not think they would respond in violence by my simple presence on the street.

[quote]
AlexC wrote:
BLM is an organization that seeks justice up for those unjustifiably killed, brutalized and discriminated by police. It is a movement born out of more than a hundred years of the maltreatment of black men by white authority

Neo-Nazis and their predecessors are the primary drivers of this racist ideology that permeated "law enforcement" in much of the country, and were members of police and paramilitary units

Posted on: 2016/11/22 4:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

[quote]
AlexC wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/22 4:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
I envy you. I wish I could think as simply as that - take the issue without any context, background or history. It's nice to be ignorant. It's gonna be almost impossible for me, but I'll try. Thank you for your perspective.

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Bullshit. BLM is a hate group that is responsible for the death of cops.

They are racist too, many times excluding whites. And violent as well.

The sooner they are taken down, the better. Jeff Sessions won't tolerate their bullshit.

Quote:

AlexC wrote:

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
Seriously? You are equating BLM with Neo-Nazis?

Just when I thought you had a shred of credibility, it turns out that you're just another closet racist

Quote:

JCman24 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

JCman24 wrote:
Actual Nazis! Take a drink!

Resized Image

Ohhhh scary..... There are more active BLM members that Nazis and Klan membership total.

Remind me which death camps BLM operates?

To me they are no different in the American streets than the Nazi Brownshirt thugs rioting in the streets of Munich.

If you were a Jew in Munich, you did not want to get caught in the open during a demonstration and there is enough video evidence of BLM riots and assaults on passersby to say they are the same type of criminal.

"pigs in a blanket.... fry them like bacon"

Posted on: 2016/11/22 3:58

« 1 ... 62 63 64 (65) 66 67 68 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017