Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
111 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 111

more...

Browsing this Thread:   3 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 63 64 65 (66) 67 68 69 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Bullshit. BLM is a hate group that is responsible for the death of cops.

They are racist too, many times excluding whites. And violent as well.

The sooner they are taken down, the better. Jeff Sessions won't tolerate their bullshit.

Quote:

AlexC wrote:
BLM is an organization that seeks justice up for those unjustifiably killed, brutalized and discriminated by police. It is a movement born out of more than a hundred years of the maltreatment of black men by white authority

Neo-Nazis and their predecessors are the primary drivers of this racist ideology that permeated "law enforcement" in much of the country, and were members of police and paramilitary units

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
Seriously? You are equating BLM with Neo-Nazis?

Just when I thought you had a shred of credibility, it turns out that you're just another closet racist

Quote:

JCman24 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

JCman24 wrote:
Actual Nazis! Take a drink!

Resized Image

Ohhhh scary..... There are more active BLM members that Nazis and Klan membership total.

Remind me which death camps BLM operates?

To me they are no different in the American streets than the Nazi Brownshirt thugs rioting in the streets of Munich.

If you were a Jew in Munich, you did not want to get caught in the open during a demonstration and there is enough video evidence of BLM riots and assaults on passersby to say they are the same type of criminal.

"pigs in a blanket.... fry them like bacon"

Posted on: 2016/11/22 3:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
BLM is an organization that seeks justice up for those unjustifiably killed, brutalized and discriminated by police. It is a movement born out of more than a hundred years of the maltreatment of black men by white authority

Neo-Nazis and their predecessors are the primary drivers of this racist ideology that permeated "law enforcement" in much of the country, and were members of police and paramilitary units

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

AlexC wrote:

Just when I thought you had a shred of credibility, it turns out that you're just another closet racist

Quote:

JCman24 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

JCman24 wrote:

Resized Image

Ohhhh scary..... There are more active BLM members that Nazis and Klan membership total.

To me they are no different in the American streets than the Nazi Brownshirt thugs rioting in the streets of Munich.

If you were a Jew in Munich, you did not want to get caught in the open during a demonstration and there is enough video evidence of BLM riots and assaults on passersby to say they are the same type of criminal.

Posted on: 2016/11/22 3:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:

Quote:

JCman24 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

JCman24 wrote:

Resized Image

Please... stop the drama, racist is a tired word,

Posted on: 2016/11/22 3:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
President Trump just released a video outlining his agenda for his first 100 days in office as part of his plan to Make America Great Again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xX_KaStFT8

Posted on: 2016/11/22 3:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

JCman24 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

JCman24 wrote:

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/11/22 3:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/2/27 14:41
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Most of these incidents are fake, committed by ardent "progressives" seeking to further their anti-Trump agenda.

It's no coincidence that these incidents nearly all occur in heavily "progressive" urban cities, where the amount of Hillary voters heavily outnumbers Trump voters.

And when there is photo or video evidence of the perpetrators, they are black or otherwise obviously people who knew what they were doing. Here is a representative example:

http://www.phillyvoice.com/more-racis ... alism-found-south-philly/

I guess this guy is a secret Democrat? How convenient that the swastikas only pop up when nobody is looking, LIKE ALL OTHER GRAFFITI

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/800473118087270400

Posted on: 2016/11/22 3:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
LOL, ignoring my question and still whining about the Clintons. The Clintons are over, they're done. I wonder why the Trump camp needs to keep diverting attention away from their trainwreck in progress

Posted on: 2016/11/22 3:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
I hope someone explained to scumbag that he can not keep gifts given to him while president. Somehow i can imagine them in his penthouse.

And what is up with him still doing development business. Isn't that a conflict of interest.

It's my understanding those presidential gifts are exactly how the Clintons decorated Chappaqua after they left the White House dead broke.

As carpet baggers relocating to NY state, they learned quickly to say cash only.... preferably in low denominations.

good try but we all know that's how the Clintons operate. They make their money from speeches, sweetie!

You were saying... just another weird thing that always happens to the crazy Clintons

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/02/06/us/ ... elong-to-white-house.html

Posted on: 2016/11/22 3:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

JCman24 wrote:

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/11/22 3:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCman24 wrote:

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/11/22 3:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Trump just keeps doing his thing. Love this man!!

Donald Trump's media summit was a 'f-ing firing squad'

Donald Trump scolded media big shots during an off-the-record Trump Tower sitdown on Monday, sources told The Post.

?It was like a f?ing firing squad,? one source said of the encounter.

?Trump started with [CNN chief] Jeff Zucker and said ?I hate your network, everyone at CNN is a liar and you should be ashamed,? ? the source said.

?The meeting was a total disaster. The TV execs and anchors went in there thinking they would be discussing the access they would get to the Trump administration, but instead they got a Trump-style dressing down,? the source added.

A second source confirmed the fireworks.

?The meeting took place in a big board room and there were about 30 or 40 people, including the big news anchors from all the networks,? the other source said.

?Trump kept saying, ?We?re in a room of liars, the deceitful dishonest media who got it all wrong.? He addressed everyone in the room calling the media dishonest, deceitful liars. He called out Jeff Zucker by name and said everyone at CNN was a liar, and CNN was [a] network of liars,? the source said.

?Trump didn?t say [NBC reporter] Katy Tur by name, but talked about an NBC female correspondent who got it wrong, then he referred to a horrible network correspondent who cried when Hillary lost who hosted a debate ? which was Martha Raddatz who was also in the room.?

http://nypost.com/2016/11/21/donald-t ... was-a-f-ing-firing-squad/
CNN should have told scumbag to eat crow. It's a free country and that cnn doesn't owe him anything

Posted on: 2016/11/22 2:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
I hope someone explained to scumbag that he can not keep gifts given to him while president. Somehow i can imagine them in his penthouse.

And what is up with him still doing development business. Isn't that a conflict of interest.

It's my understanding those presidential gifts are exactly how the Clintons decorated Chappaqua after they left the White House dead broke.

As carpet baggers relocating to NY state, they learned quickly to say cash only.... preferably in low denominations.
good try but we all know that's how the Clintons operate. They make their money from speeches, sweetie!

Posted on: 2016/11/22 2:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/11/22 2:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Trump just keeps doing his thing. Love this man!!

Donald Trump's media summit was a 'f-ing firing squad'

Donald Trump scolded media big shots during an off-the-record Trump Tower sitdown on Monday, sources told The Post.

?It was like a f?ing firing squad,? one source said of the encounter.

?Trump started with [CNN chief] Jeff Zucker and said ?I hate your network, everyone at CNN is a liar and you should be ashamed,? ? the source said.

?The meeting was a total disaster. The TV execs and anchors went in there thinking they would be discussing the access they would get to the Trump administration, but instead they got a Trump-style dressing down,? the source added.

A second source confirmed the fireworks.

?The meeting took place in a big board room and there were about 30 or 40 people, including the big news anchors from all the networks,? the other source said.

?Trump kept saying, ?We?re in a room of liars, the deceitful dishonest media who got it all wrong.? He addressed everyone in the room calling the media dishonest, deceitful liars. He called out Jeff Zucker by name and said everyone at CNN was a liar, and CNN was [a] network of liars,? the source said.

?Trump didn?t say [NBC reporter] Katy Tur by name, but talked about an NBC female correspondent who got it wrong, then he referred to a horrible network correspondent who cried when Hillary lost who hosted a debate ? which was Martha Raddatz who was also in the room.?

http://nypost.com/2016/11/21/donald-t ... was-a-f-ing-firing-squad/

Posted on: 2016/11/22 0:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/21 19:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/11/21 18:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
The more that "progressives" and the media lie about him, the more it backfires, as I've explained. Keep it up guys!

Poll: Trump's popularity soars after election

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11 ... trump-popular-poll-231694

Posted on: 2016/11/21 18:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Wow... a nice summary about The Cult of Hillary. Stop the Insanity!

This is the same whacky group floating the rumor that HRC might run for Mayor of NYC.

https://reason.com/archives/2016/11/20 ... bullshit-on-saint-hillary

Great article that correctly nails "progressiveism" as a religion.

Sadly I have friends and family that are obsessively posting any negative Trump news story they find on their FB Page. Silly stuff like the vandalizing of the Beastie Boy Park in Brooklyn, supposedly tied to Trump supporters. Who knew we had Gangs of Trump Supporters raging through the city and on the college campuses?

I do not deny that there are racist people living among us, but if these "racist vandalizing Trump supporters" have so much blind love for Trump to commit these acts, why didn't these same types of incidents happen all over the country when Obama was elected twice.

How could the media have missed all those racist anti-Obama incidents, unless they didn't happen?

Most of these incidents are fake, committed by ardent "progressives" seeking to further their anti-Trump agenda.

It's no coincidence that these incidents nearly all occur in heavily "progressive" urban cities, where the amount of Hillary voters heavily outnumbers Trump voters.

And when there is photo or video evidence of the perpetrators, they are black or otherwise obviously people who knew what they were doing. Here is a representative example:

And WTF is up with all of these methods to cook turkey that the progressives are promoting? In a smug way they're insinuating that conservatives don't know how to cook turkey. We don't need the left to tell us to stick the bird in the oven at 400 degrees and it's done when the the thermometer pops up.

400 degrees is way to hot to cook a turkey.... I think the main dish on the alt-left Thanksgiving tables this year will be crow.

A little hard to swallow, without a nice sweet Riesling to wash it down.

Posted on: 2016/11/21 18:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

This is the same whacky group floating the rumor that HRC might run for Mayor of NYC.

Sadly I have friends and family that are obsessively posting any negative Trump news story they find on their FB Page. Silly stuff like the vandalizing of the Beastie Boy Park in Brooklyn, supposedly tied to Trump supporters. Who knew we had Gangs of Trump Supporters raging through the city and on the college campuses?

I do not deny that there are racist people living among us, but if these "racist vandalizing Trump supporters" have so much blind love for Trump to commit these acts, why didn't these same types of incidents happen all over the country when Obama was elected twice.

How could the media have missed all those racist anti-Obama incidents, unless they didn't happen?

And WTF is up with all of these methods to cook turkey that the progressives are promoting? In a smug way they're insinuating that conservatives don't know how to cook turkey. We don't need the left to tell us to stick the bird in the oven at 400 degrees and it's done when the the thermometer pops up.

Posted on: 2016/11/21 17:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/10/5 14:16
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

The Portable Jung is a better summary, and his work on the shadow aspect and its tendency for projection is especially relevant.

Posted on: 2016/11/21 16:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/21 15:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/21 14:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

GrovePath wrote:
Drink the Swamp

Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
So, I'm willing to give Trump a shot but it's pretty concerning that his list of Cabinet choices include many Washington insiders.

The Story Behind Jared Kushner?s Curious Acceptance into Harvard

ProPublica editor Daniel Golden wrote a book a decade ago about how the rich buy their children access to elite colleges. One student he covered is now poised to become one of the most powerful figures in the country.

This story was co-published with The Guardian.
Nov. 21, 2016

I would like to express my gratitude to Jared Kushner for reviving interest in my 2006 book, ?The Price of Admission.? I have never met or spoken with him, and it?s rare in this life to find such a selfless benefactor. Of course, I doubt he became Donald Trump?s son-in-law and consigliere merely to boost my lagging sales, but still, I?m thankful.

My book exposed a grubby secret of American higher education: that the rich buy their under-achieving children?s way into elite universities with massive, tax-deductible donations. It reported that New Jersey real estate developer Charles Kushner had pledged $2.5 million to Harvard University in 1998, not long before his son Jared was admitted to the prestigious Ivy League school. At the time, Harvard accepted about one of every nine applicants. (Nowadays, it only takes one out of twenty.)

I also quoted administrators at Jared?s high school, who described him as a less than stellar student and expressed dismay at Harvard?s decision.

?There was no way anybody in the administrative office of the school thought he would on the merits get into Harvard,? a former official at The Frisch School in Paramus, New Jersey, told me. ?His GPA did not warrant it, his SAT scores did not warrant it. We thought for sure, there was no way this was going to happen. Then, lo and behold, Jared was accepted. It was a little bit disappointing because there were at the time other kids we thought should really get in on the merits, and they did not.?

Risa Heller, a spokeswoman for Kushner Companies, said in an email Thursday that ?the allegation? that Charles Kushner?s gift to Harvard was related to Jared?s admission ?is and always has been false.? His parents, Charles and Seryl Kushner, ?are enormously generous and have donated over 100 million dollars to universities, hospitals and other charitable causes. Jared Kushner was an excellent student in high school and graduated from Harvard with honors.? (About 90 percent of Jared?s 2003 class at Harvard also graduated with honors.)

My Kushner discoveries were an offshoot of my research for a chapter on Harvard donors. Somebody had slipped me a document I had long coveted: the membership list of Harvard?s Committee on University Resources. The university wooed more than 400 of its biggest givers and most promising prospects by putting them on this committee and inviting them to campus periodically to be wined, dined, and subjected to lectures by eminent professors.

My idea was to figure out how many children of these corporate titans, oil barons, money managers, lawyers, high-tech consultants and old-money heirs had gone to Harvard. A disproportionate tally might suggest that the university eased its standards for the offspring of wealthy backers.

I began working through the list, poring over ?Who?s Who in America? and Harvard class reunion reports for family information. Charles and Seryl Kushner were both on the committee. I had never heard of them, but their joint presence struck me as a sign that Harvard?s fundraising machine held the couple in especially fond regard.

The clips showed that Charles Kushner?s empire encompassed 25,000 New Jersey apartments, along with extensive office, industrial and retail space and undeveloped land. Unlike most of his fellow committee members, though, Kushner was not a Harvard man. He had graduated from New York University. This eliminated the sentimental tug of the alma mater as a reason for him to give to Harvard, leaving another likely explanation: his children.

Sure enough, his sons Jared and Joshua had both enrolled there.

Charles Kushner differed from his peers on the committee in another way; he had a criminal record. Five years after Jared entered Harvard, the elder Kushner pleaded guilty in 2004 to tax violations, illegal campaign donations, and retaliating against a witness. (As it happens, the prosecutor in the case was Chris Christie, recently ousted as the head of Trump?s transition team.) Charles Kushner had hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law, who was cooperating with federal authorities. Kushner then had a videotape of the tryst sent to his sister. He was sentenced to two years in federal prison.

I completed my analysis, which justified my hunch. Of the 400-plus tycoons on Harvard?s list ? which included people who were childless or too young to have college-age offspring ? more than half had sent at least one child to the university.

I also decided that the Kushner-Harvard relationship deserved special attention. Although the university often heralded big gifts in press releases or a bulletin called ? in a classic example of fundraising wit, ?Re:sources? ? a search of these outlets came up empty. Harvard didn?t seem eager to be publicly associated with Charles Kushner.

While looking into Kushner?s taxes, though, federal authorities had subpoenaed records of his charitable giving. I learned that in 1998, when Jared was attending The Frisch School and starting to look at colleges, his father had pledged $2.5 million to Harvard, to be paid in annual installments of $250,000. Charles Kushner also visited Neil Rudenstine, then Harvard president, and discussed funding a scholarship program for low- and middle-income students.

I phoned a Harvard official, with whom I was on friendly terms. First I asked whether the gift played any role in Jared?s admission. ?You know we don?t comment on individual applicants,? he said. When I pressed further, he hung up. We haven?t spoken since.

At Harvard, Jared Kushner majored in government. Now the 35-year-old is poised to become the power behind the presidency. What he plans to do, and in what direction he and his father-in-law will lead the country, are far more important than his high school grades

Posted on: 2016/11/21 14:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/21 6:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
let's take a break with a little bit of humor:
http://gothamist.com/2016/11/20/video ... lect_trump_fr.php#photo-1

Posted on: 2016/11/21 4:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/11/21 3:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

When too many people believe whatever you say, you can say whatever you want.

Hell, he convinced tons of people that a billionaire who lives at the top of a skyscraper in NYC with his name on it is somehow "a man of the people".
trump won fair and square and Hillary was certainly done in by many things......but many racists did indeed vote for trump. Not all, but many. Otherwise why would the KKK have a victory March.

And what exactly did Hillary represent? A ton of people were also conned by the HRC propaganda machine into thinking she was a shoe in. The silly propagandists themselves who started to believe their own lies.

She should be embarrassed that she did not destroy Trump.... Everyone knew she was lying, untrustworthy and owned by Goldman Sachs... there not one accomplishment in her whole political life that she earned herself.

Now the crap about Trump settling court cases???? Her husband settled his sexual harassment lawsuits as President. Apparently, that is what Presidents do??? The democrats and their corrupt nomination process are equally guilty for letting Trump into office.

People had no choice and that snobby nouveau riche elitist did nothing convince the working class people that she belonged in the WH.

This is not about Hillary. She was a terrible candidate and she lost. Time to move on.

My original point still stands - it's very interesting that some people think a billionaire who lives at the top of a skyscraper in NYC with his name on it is somehow a man of the people. It shows how many people are drinking the kool aid.

Certainly agree with your move on comment... the point of my comment, you can not criticize people (call them racist etc.) who voted for Trump, the 2nd worst presidential candidate in modern time without looking specifically at who the democrats put up as an alternate choice.

If Hillary won... Trump would be the worst and she would be 2nd worst.

Posted on: 2016/11/20 22:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

Hell, he convinced tons of people that a billionaire who lives at the top of a skyscraper in NYC with his name on it is somehow "a man of the people".

And what exactly did Hillary represent? A ton of people were also conned by the HRC propaganda machine into thinking she was a shoe in. The silly propagandists themselves who started to believe their own lies.

She should be embarrassed that she did not destroy Trump.... Everyone knew she was lying, untrustworthy and owned by Goldman Sachs... there not one accomplishment in her whole political life that she earned herself.

Now the crap about Trump settling court cases???? Her husband settled his sexual harassment lawsuits as President. Apparently, that is what Presidents do??? The democrats and their corrupt nomination process are equally guilty for letting Trump into office.

People had no choice and that snobby nouveau riche elitist did nothing convince the working class people that she belonged in the WH.

This is not about Hillary. She was a terrible candidate and she lost. Time to move on.

My original point still stands - it's very interesting that some people think a billionaire who lives at the top of a skyscraper in NYC with his name on it is somehow a man of the people. It shows how many people are drinking the kool aid.

Certainly agree with your move on comment... the point of my comment, you can not criticize people (call them racist etc.) who voted for Trump, the 2nd worst presidential candidate in modern time without looking specifically at who the democrats put up as an alternate choice.

If Hillary won... Trump would be the worst and she would be 2nd worst.

Posted on: 2016/11/20 20:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/20 20:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
First, let me congratulate Donald Trump on being elected President. This is the best democracy the world has ever known. Those protesting the election results need to understand that and move on.

Where Hillary and the Democrats lost - was they disenfranchised a huge segment of voters. When they talk to the middle class - they're talking to the unionized middle class. What Donald and his team did, spectacularly imo, is resonate with the non-unionized middle class.

If you have watched Donald, read his books, watch his shows - you'll know that he is an extremely intelligent guy. He deliberately dumbed down his campaign rhetoric to reach out to that middle class disenfranchised by the Democrats.

Hillary Clinton lost the election on this more than anything else with: "When they go low, we go high". When she went high - she stopped listening to - and communicating with - the majority of Americans.

The Trump election has been a game changer - and it's great to see the stagnant politics in the US shaken up like this. I don't care for a lot of his policies - but I don't have to - given my faith in the strength of US democracy.
I don't dispute that scumbag won the election fair and square, but if you are suggesting he "dumbed down" his message to appeal to a certain type of voter, then he needs to reveal his true self or expect the protests to continue.

I didn't hear anyone complaining when too members of Congress booed obama during state of the union.

Posted on: 2016/11/20 19:56

« 1 ... 63 64 65 (66) 67 68 69 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017