Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
124 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 124

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9 »

Re: Fulop: despite Trump, Jersey City remains 'welcoming' to immigrants
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Only on JCList would someone say it is racist that American jobs should go to American citizens. That is the focus of my letter, I have seen many citizens, some personal friends get downsize and later their former companies hire H1B people. I have seen immigrants line up in Union City waiting to be hired by construction crews while Africian Americans asked to be hire by the same company. JC gives generous tax abatements with the idea local people are hired. The American citizen is being screwed. Yet they are the one who make sacrifices to this country especially during war times. I don't apologize for my statement.

If your American friends were better at their jobs, they wouldn't have lost them.

You're a bigot that's made anti-homosexual comments. Now, you're targeting immigrants. It sounds to me like whatever friends you have that lost jobs deservedly lost them. Tell your friends to improve their knowledge and then re-apply. Maybe they'll have a shot.

As someone that hires people (and am presently interviewing daily), if someone comes in and complains that they lost their job because the other person was an immigrant, they damn sure won't be paid by me.

You are putting Americans last, which makes you anti-America. Referring to my comments on gays, let me repeat, bakers, florists, etc. should not be forced to do something against their beliefs. Actually, I have rented to gays, but I will not call Jesus a liar when he said a man leaves his father and mother and clings to his wife and the two will be one flesh. The definition of marriage. I will not call Jesus a liar on the definition of marriage. But you have the free will to do that. You are a liberal who hate people who do not follow what you believe. You are not tolerate of other people's faith. Here is a woman who is following her faith, she will serve gays but will not violate her religion. You have no idea how strong faith is probably because you lack it yourself. http://www.adfmedia.org/News/PRDetail/8608

"Actually, I have rented to gays,"
Lol, do you think that makes you some kind of saint, nice job bigot?
Keep talking, you are comedy gold.

Posted on: 2016/11/29 3:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Only on JCList would someone say it is racist that American jobs should go to American citizens. That is the focus of my letter, I have seen many citizens, some personal friends get downsize and later their former companies hire H1B people. I have seen immigrants line up in Union City waiting to be hired by construction crews while Africian Americans asked to be hire by the same company. JC gives generous tax abatements with the idea local people are hired. The American citizen is being screwed. Yet they are the one who make sacrifices to this country especially during war times. I don't apologize for my statement.

If your American friends were better at their jobs, they wouldn't have lost them.

You're a bigot that's made anti-homosexual comments. Now, you're targeting immigrants. It sounds to me like whatever friends you have that lost jobs deservedly lost them. Tell your friends to improve their knowledge and then re-apply. Maybe they'll have a shot.

As someone that hires people (and am presently interviewing daily), if someone comes in and complains that they lost their job because the other person was an immigrant, they damn sure won't be paid by me.

You are putting Americans last, which makes you anti-America. Referring to my comments on gays, let me repeat, bakers, florists, etc. should not be forced to do something against their beliefs. Actually, I have rented to gays, but I will not call Jesus a liar when he said a man leaves his father and mother and clings to his wife and the two will be one flesh. The definition of marriage. I will not call Jesus a liar on the definition of marriage. But you have the free will to do that. You are a liberal who hate people who do not follow what you believe. You are not tolerate of other people's faith. Here is a woman who is following her faith, she will serve gays but will not violate her religion. You have no idea how strong faith is probably because you lack it yourself. http://www.adfmedia.org/News/PRDetail/8608

Posted on: 2016/11/29 2:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You've been reading the news lately, Trump-boy?

This moron has been embarrassing the country every 6 hours with his tweets

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
And from today's headlines, Muslim Somali migrant uses car and knife to injure 10 Ohio State students. Doubly bad for the loony left who want to bring in more 'refugees' and limit guns. Thankfully the only one dead is the perp.

CAIR says this a complete misunderstanding... the young Somalian heard the "student safe space" in that building was a drive through...

Every day that goes by is more and more proof that the American people made the right choice in the election.

Posted on: 2016/11/29 2:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
And from today's headlines, Muslim Somali migrant uses car and knife to injure 10 Ohio State students. Doubly bad for the loony left who want to bring in more 'refugees' and limit guns. Thankfully the only one dead is the perp.

CAIR says this a complete misunderstanding... the young Somalian heard the "student safe space" in that building was a drive through...

Every day that goes by is more and more proof that the American people made the right choice in the election.

Posted on: 2016/11/28 23:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/28 23:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/28 22:45
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/4/26 20:07
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Can you say 8 years of Donald Trump, and maybe 8 more of Ivanka?

Lol - Little Donny will have soiled himself beyond recognition before his four years are up.

Posted on: 2016/11/28 22:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/11/28 22:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Meanwhile, the front runner to head the DNC has been an unabashed supporter of Louis Farrakhan and the Muslim Brotherhood, accepted money from Muslim Brotherhood members to perform a hajj, lied about where he got the money, and has supported a separatist area in the US just for blacks.

This is the guy many want to head the DNC!

(He also backed out of an interview with the NYTimes when they told him they'd ask him about his Farrakhan support).

Can you say 8 years of Donald Trump, and maybe 8 more of Ivanka?

Posted on: 2016/11/28 22:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Makes no difference. Seriously. Should we ban white people due to Roof's decision to murder black people just because?

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
This thread continues the great JCList tradition of catering to racists.

"Joe Legal" v. "Jose Illegal" because of course there are no legal people named Jose in the country.

Monroe, you can drink if you want. That doesn't change the fact that Trump appointed a white supremacist as his top adviser. I don't know anyone that has any self-respect finding it acceptable.

Quote:
Yup. You continue to be an idiot.

And you continue to be a phony attacking me behind a silly name. I stand behind what I say. I have seen jobs in this country go to other non-Americans. So I guess you are anti-America.

I've met you and told you to your face that you are an idiot. So, no, I don't just say this behind a keyboard.

You demonstrate your absurd xenophobia routinely. The crap you spew is garbage backed up by nothing more than your own preconceived notions born from stupidity. The planet improves when ideas like yours dissipate...

No you have not, you Pebble hide behind your phony name attacking people. Saying Americans should have jobs instead of going to H1B and illegal immigrants is not xenophobia, it is putting the people in this country first. Liberals really have a hard time being loyal to their own country.

Yes, I have. You started screaming while I talked to you calm. You started spouting off inane comments about how I don't know history, all the while stating things that were not remotely true. I ended the conversation by saying it was a waste of my time to talk with someone so incredibly stupid.

Unlike you, I actually am responsible for hiring people. When I interview someone, I am not going to give the job to a person that is "American" if they are inferior to someone else in skill, training and experience. I want my employees to be the best available.

So, why don't you explain to me the exact reason that I should hire someone less qualified for a job? If I want my company running at its best, hiring the less qualified is beyond stupid.

Posted on: 2016/11/28 22:12
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/11/28 22:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

"Joe Legal" v. "Jose Illegal" because of course there are no legal people named Jose in the country.

Monroe, you can drink if you want. That doesn't change the fact that Trump appointed a white supremacist as his top adviser. I don't know anyone that has any self-respect finding it acceptable.

Quote:

And you continue to be a phony attacking me behind a silly name. I stand behind what I say. I have seen jobs in this country go to other non-Americans. So I guess you are anti-America.

I've met you and told you to your face that you are an idiot. So, no, I don't just say this behind a keyboard.

You demonstrate your absurd xenophobia routinely. The crap you spew is garbage backed up by nothing more than your own preconceived notions born from stupidity. The planet improves when ideas like yours dissipate...

No you have not, you Pebble hide behind your phony name attacking people. Saying Americans should have jobs instead of going to H1B and illegal immigrants is not xenophobia, it is putting the people in this country first. Liberals really have a hard time being loyal to their own country.

Posted on: 2016/11/28 21:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Quote:

Posted on: 2016/11/28 21:31
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Quote:

Posted on: 2016/11/28 21:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

Posted on: 2016/11/28 20:56
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Jersey City has always been welcoming to immigrants so why the reason to boast about it ? I think maybe it's because the mayor of this city wants to cater to those immigrants who are here illegally then raise a family here the same way as well. Time spent does not make this right so correct the problem, arrest them and send them back...all of them. It is a federal offence (in this case) to harbor criminals, especially when they work under the table and steal jobs from real Americans

Posted on: 2016/11/27 14:01
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Poor kids.

Posted on: 2016/11/27 2:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/11/26 21:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/26 22:12
Group:
Registered Users

Jersey City will protect immigrants from 'hate and prejudice,' councilman says

By Terrence T. McDonald | The Jersey Journal
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on November 23, 2016 at 11:04 AM, updated November 23, 2016 at 11:14 AM

JERSEY CITY — The City Council last night passed a measure reaffirming Jersey City's status as a safe haven and sanctuary for undocumented immigrants, with Council President Rolando Lavarro citing the "unashamed" messages of hate emanating from white supremacists in recent weeks.

The measure, which passed unanimously, is intended to show the city's immigrant population that the city "will protect all its residents from hate and prejudice," Lavarro said last night. The measure is similar to one adopted by the council in 1996.

Read more:  http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... grants_from_hate_and.html

Posted on: 2016/11/23 21:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/26 22:12
Group:
Registered Users

Can N.J.'s immigrant 'sanctuary' cities survive under Trump?

By Jessica Mazzola | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on November 20, 2016 at 11:01 AM, updated November 20, 2016 at 12:09 PM

NEWARK — New Jersey cities that refuse to implement federal immigration enforcement may not be breaking the law, but they could be setting themselves up to face some serious consequences under president-elect Donald Trump's administration, immigration law experts say.

The responsibility of enforcing federal immigration laws, experts say, falls to the federal government. Acts like detaining and deporting undocumented immigrants "are not up to individual cities to enforce," said Newark immigration lawyer Robert Frank.

Read more:  http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/201 ... ties_survive_under_t.html

Posted on: 2016/11/21 2:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
[quote]
JCMan8 wrote:

From the NY Senate website:

Alright, you've quoted a reliable source and was well aware that the children of illegals have a right to public education in the United States.

But I'd really love to know some statistics on the volume of welfare benefits received by illegal aliens. I can't imagine it being that substantial nor do I think there are very many leading a lifestyle like the one you described for Joe Illegal. Most illegals from what I've seen are large numbers cramped in small apartments and barely getting by after they send money back home. They are not exactly living a lavish or anything close to a middle class lifestyle. Illegal aliens are certainly a problem but I think it is greatly exaggerated by the press and politicians. There are a lot of jobs out there that would never get filled and businesses that couldn't survive without them (i.e. restaurants, car washes, cleaning, etc.).

The costs of illegal immigration (via job competition, taxpayer funded free education, free emergency healthcare, and free local, state, and sometimes federal benefits) far outweigh the benefits (a fraction of them take jobs that are on the books and pay taxes into programs that they presently cannot collect, such as social security).

If a business can't survive without paying below-minimum wage (because that's why you'd hire an illegal), it quite simply may not deserve to survive. After all, isn't that the argument "progressives" make in response to conservatives' objections to raising the minimum wage?

Also, I suspect it is fear mongering to assert that these businesses wouldn't survive. These jobs would get filled, only by Americans, and most likely at a higher wage. The owner would simply make less profit.

If you read the NY Senate explanation for why illegals receive state and local benefits even though they are not legally entitled to them, I'm not sure there are any sort of reliable statistics. All they need to present is fake ID, which is easily obtained, and it's not like the government is keeping track of the difference.

I suspect the only sort of statistics you will find will be partisan. Either from some liberal think tank who wants to produce some rigged study that supposedly shows illegals are actually a great benefit to the economy (which flies in the face of common sense), or from conservative sites like this one, which claims that illegals receive more welfare than American families.

Cashing in: Illegal immigrants get $1,261 more welfare than American families, $5,692 vs. $4,431

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ill ... -families/article/2590744

I'm not saying I totally disagree with you about the cost of illegals, but I don't think you can easily substantiate the statement that the costs of illegal immigration far outweigh its benefits. Furthermore, to simply state that businesses would make less profit without employing illegals and instead employing Americans is also a pretty simplistic statement. There are plenty of jobs out there that could easily be filled by Americans who choose to simply work the system and receive government benefits rather than work, and that is not the illegals' fault. There are plenty more Americans that are simply unemployable as well, i.e. mentally ill, disabled, etc. and also cost taxpayers a lot. Yes, illegals cause problems and cost tax dollars, but if all of them were deported immediately and the border with Mexico was heavily fortified, the lack of low-cost labor would cause plenty of problems too.

At least for now, Trump isn't saying he will immediately deport all illegals. Instead, he is targeting the worst 2-3 million with additional criminal records for deportation.

We also need harsher penalties on employers who hire illegals, which Trump also said he will do.

And yes, he wants to heavily fortify the border with Mexico.

All of these are great proposals that will benefit Americans and I believe he will accomplish them.

It seems Trump's strategy is to come out slingin' with lots of hyperbolic, tug on your emotions type rhetoric... and then walk it back and compromise to something more moderate.

It's like the old joke "Hey mom, guess what? I'm having a baby. Just kidding, but I did get a C on my math test."

I find it to be a pretty smart political strategy. But I don't think Trump wants or will get close to building a wall.

Posted on: 2016/11/20 19:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
[quote]
JCMan8 wrote:

Alright, you've quoted a reliable source and was well aware that the children of illegals have a right to public education in the United States.

But I'd really love to know some statistics on the volume of welfare benefits received by illegal aliens. I can't imagine it being that substantial nor do I think there are very many leading a lifestyle like the one you described for Joe Illegal. Most illegals from what I've seen are large numbers cramped in small apartments and barely getting by after they send money back home. They are not exactly living a lavish or anything close to a middle class lifestyle. Illegal aliens are certainly a problem but I think it is greatly exaggerated by the press and politicians. There are a lot of jobs out there that would never get filled and businesses that couldn't survive without them (i.e. restaurants, car washes, cleaning, etc.).

The costs of illegal immigration (via job competition, taxpayer funded free education, free emergency healthcare, and free local, state, and sometimes federal benefits) far outweigh the benefits (a fraction of them take jobs that are on the books and pay taxes into programs that they presently cannot collect, such as social security).

If a business can't survive without paying below-minimum wage (because that's why you'd hire an illegal), it quite simply may not deserve to survive. After all, isn't that the argument "progressives" make in response to conservatives' objections to raising the minimum wage?

Also, I suspect it is fear mongering to assert that these businesses wouldn't survive. These jobs would get filled, only by Americans, and most likely at a higher wage. The owner would simply make less profit.

If you read the NY Senate explanation for why illegals receive state and local benefits even though they are not legally entitled to them, I'm not sure there are any sort of reliable statistics. All they need to present is fake ID, which is easily obtained, and it's not like the government is keeping track of the difference.

I suspect the only sort of statistics you will find will be partisan. Either from some liberal think tank who wants to produce some rigged study that supposedly shows illegals are actually a great benefit to the economy (which flies in the face of common sense), or from conservative sites like this one, which claims that illegals receive more welfare than American families.

Cashing in: Illegal immigrants get $1,261 more welfare than American families, $5,692 vs. $4,431

I'm not saying I totally disagree with you about the cost of illegals, but I don't think you can easily substantiate the statement that the costs of illegal immigration far outweigh its benefits. Furthermore, to simply state that businesses would make less profit without employing illegals and instead employing Americans is also a pretty simplistic statement. There are plenty of jobs out there that could easily be filled by Americans who choose to simply work the system and receive government benefits rather than work, and that is not the illegals' fault. There are plenty more Americans that are simply unemployable as well, i.e. mentally ill, disabled, etc. and also cost taxpayers a lot. Yes, illegals cause problems and cost tax dollars, but if all of them were deported immediately and the border with Mexico was heavily fortified, the lack of low-cost labor would cause plenty of problems too.

Serious question: why is it that so many "progressives" or liberals are so quick to denounce poor Americans as being willing to game the system, but refute that logic/thinking when it comes to illegal immigrants? Of course, I don't at all dispute the fact/assumption that many Americans choose to "game the system" and find ways to get more than they should, but I just don't understand how is it that the same logic and assumptions is considered verboten when it comes to applying it to illegal immigrants.

For the record, I do know a lot of illegal immigrants (some who have overstayed their visas, some who came here illegally) and most are hard working individuals trying to "make it" but I also know some that do game the system and go to great lengths to extract every possible benefit, regardless of whether that benefit is legally theirs.

Posted on: 2016/11/20 18:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
[quote]
JCMan8 wrote:

At least for now, Trump isn't saying he will immediately deport all illegals. Instead, he is targeting the worst 2-3 million with additional criminal records for deportation.

We also need harsher penalties on employers who hire illegals, which Trump also said he will do.

And yes, he wants to heavily fortify the border with Mexico.

All of these are great proposals that will benefit Americans and I believe he will accomplish them.

Posted on: 2016/11/19 22:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
[quote]
JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/19 22:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Caj, you are mistaken about at least this point:

"Also, how does Joe Illegal get food stamps and welfare or a federal rent subsidy? Illegals get instantly deported if they apply for benefits although I'm guessing you imply that Joe Illegal can falsify his family's identity or something."

In fact, illegal immigrants can receive benefits, which is a huge problem, compounding the problem caused by illegal immigration itself.

What Benefits Can Illegal Aliens Receive?

"Education. As a result of a 1982 Supreme Court decision, states are required to provide K-12 public education for students without legal immigrant status. "

"Mental Hygiene. Hospitals have a responsibility to treat patients with emergency medical conditions, including mental illnesses."

"Welfare. Whether illegal aliens can obtain state benefits is not clear-cut. The short answer appears to be that they are not legally entitled to most benefits, but do in fact receive them."

"A fair interpretation of the federal statute and state regulation must result in the conclusion that illegal aliens should not receive any form of state public assistance. However, illegal aliens do, in fact, receive state public benefits. That's because the burden of determining lawful status in the U.S. is on the shoulders of county social services employees who have neither the legal jurisdiction nor the practical ability to determine one's immigration status. Only an immigration official or federal worker whom the Secretary of Homeland Security has authorized may determine the immigration status of a person in the country.

Typically, any proof an illegal alien provides as evidence of legal status, regardless of its fraudulent nature, will satisfy social services agencies that determine the person's benefit eligibility because an intake clerk simply cannot make the determination that someone is an illegal alien. Therefore, the law is usually overlooked and illegal aliens manage to qualify for state and local benefits."

https://www.nysenate.gov/newsroom/arti ... an-illegal-aliens-receive

Posted on: 2016/11/19 21:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Caj, you are mistaken about at least this point:

"Also, how does Joe Illegal get food stamps and welfare or a federal rent subsidy? Illegals get instantly deported if they apply for benefits although I'm guessing you imply that Joe Illegal can falsify his family's identity or something."

In fact, illegal immigrants can receive benefits, which is a huge problem, compounding the problem caused by illegal immigration itself.

What Benefits Can Illegal Aliens Receive?

"Education. As a result of a 1982 Supreme Court decision, states are required to provide K-12 public education for students without legal immigrant status. "

"Mental Hygiene. Hospitals have a responsibility to treat patients with emergency medical conditions, including mental illnesses."

"Welfare. Whether illegal aliens can obtain state benefits is not clear-cut. The short answer appears to be that they are not legally entitled to most benefits, but do in fact receive them."

"A fair interpretation of the federal statute and state regulation must result in the conclusion that illegal aliens should not receive any form of state public assistance. However, illegal aliens do, in fact, receive state public benefits. That's because the burden of determining lawful status in the U.S. is on the shoulders of county social services employees who have neither the legal jurisdiction nor the practical ability to determine one's immigration status. Only an immigration official or federal worker whom the Secretary of Homeland Security has authorized may determine the immigration status of a person in the country.

Typically, any proof an illegal alien provides as evidence of legal status, regardless of its fraudulent nature, will satisfy social services agencies that determine the person's benefit eligibility because an intake clerk simply cannot make the determination that someone is an illegal alien. Therefore, the law is usually overlooked and illegal aliens manage to qualify for state and local benefits."

https://www.nysenate.gov/newsroom/arti ... an-illegal-aliens-receive

Posted on: 2016/11/19 21:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Holy crap does JCMAN8 only leave the house for klan rallies?? JClist has become 90% him spouting racist shit and then claiming it's not racist by some backwards logic that only he understands. Can we can an ignore feature????

Ahhh.... this from a guy who interprets a simple question about a new neighborhood bakery, "Notice the hours?' to be xenophobic. I have a whole lot of faith in your ability to read and comprehend.

It's hilarious that you think you are in any position to be criticizing anyone's reading comprehension. If that's how you interpreted that thread it's no surprise you seem to have difficulty following any sort of logic when it's comes to politics.

Buddy, all I did was ask the store hours to a new French Bakery on York Street? Then the crazy responses happened and you blamed it all on me and my simple question. The mass hysteria sweeping the country being instigated by the alt-left media needs to stop. It has you and your friends whipped in to this inconsolable frenzy. I am seeing FB posts from people saying they will NEVER forgive anyone who voted for Trump.

The democrat party has some blame here too... If they put up any candidate other than Hillary, all these people that voted for Obama 2x never would have turned their backs on the democrats. To see a 70 year old white woman pandering to the minority community, telling black audiences she carries hot sauce in her purse everywhere... she is already teaching her grand kids Spanish. Terrible. And those voters weren't fooled, they were turned off. In fact Trump received more votes from the minority communities than Romney.

I hope it makes people feel better if I promise 100% that we will NEVER see concentration camps put up the rail yard over at LPS. I stress never just so you don't misunderstand my comment. BTW have you visited the Caf?? Wonderful pastries.

Posted on: 2016/11/19 17:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/1 0:23
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Racist! Drink!

Well now we know how you manage to live with yourself :)

Posted on: 2016/11/19 16:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
We had health care workers visit my school in NYC about 10 years ago. The purpose was to inform the students that NYC provides free dental care for any student regardless of income or legal status up to the age of 21. The students took the information home to their parents. I am sure many illegal immigrants took advantage of that program. Think about this -any American child from another state was not eligible but an illegal living in NYC was eligible.

Posted on: 2016/11/19 16:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/1 0:23
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Holy crap does JCMAN8 only leave the house for klan rallies?? JClist has become 90% him spouting racist shit and then claiming it's not racist by some backwards logic that only he understands. Can we can an ignore feature????

Ahhh.... this from a guy who interprets a simple question about a new neighborhood bakery, "Notice the hours?' to be xenophobic. I have a whole lot of faith in your ability to read and comprehend.

It's hilarious that you think you are in any position to be criticizing anyone's reading comprehension. If that's how you interpreted that thread it's no surprise you seem to have difficulty following any sort of logic when it's comes to politics.

Posted on: 2016/11/19 16:36

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017