Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
108 user(s) are online (99 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 108

more...

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 70 71 72 (73) 74 75 76 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/25 20:40
From somewhere else
Group:
Registered Users
Way to crack the case, Neverleft. You and The Big "Guy" are a regular Cagney and Lacey. But wait - also from the article you posted:

The attack was one of several reported in the wake of Donald Trump?s election victory.

I got an email today from St. Peter's Prep, where my son attends, telling me what measures they are taking to prevent further incidents of intimidation from occurring - incidents they have been experiencing following the election.

I'm sure keeping your head up your ass is good for warmth and allows you to better see the world you want, but it probably blinds you from what really is going on. Just a hunch.

Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:

fraulein wrote:
Apparently Trump asked Obama and Clinton to speak out against the protests. I want to see Trump speak out against these terrible hate crimes happening, especially in schools/colleges. He said he would try to unify. He should use that power now.

(which hate crime? )

WaPo: Louisiana student ?fabricated? story of hijab attack, police say

By Derek Hawkins and Fred Barbash November 10 at 7:34 PM

Updated
A student at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette fabricated a story that she was attacked and had her hijab rippped off, police said Thursday.

The attack was one of several reported in the wake of Donald Trump?s election victory.

In a press release Thursday afternoon, the Lafayette Police Department said that during the course of their investigation into the woman?s complaint, she ?admitted that she fabricated the story about her physical attack as well as the removal of her hijab and wallet by two white males.

?This incident is no longer under investigation? by the department, the statement said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mo ... en-invoking-donald-trump/

Posted on: 2016/11/11 19:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:

PremiumContent wrote:
On this Veteran's Day lets reflect on the fact we elected a five time draft dodging coward as President.

Are you talking about President elect Trump or ex President Clinton?

Or GWB?

Bush didn't dodge. He deserted.

Uh.... another conspiracy guy? That was the CBS Dan Rather story dropped right before the election. Rather and his producer went to press with a story they knew was a lie but in the great liberal media tradition made a decision that even if the facts did not fit their narrative, (source was a fraud) the story should still be published. Ultimately, Rather and his producer were fired from CBS for the coverup.

Of course we have never heard from Rather "What's the frequency?" in any legitimate way again.

If you haven't seen it, the film Truth is definitely worth watching.

Another Hollywood film "based' on true events with made up or composition characters invented by the screen writer to keep the story going.... thanks I will pass on those using those types of fictional films as historical record. Even CBS could not keep them around after their outside panel of media experts found their activities to be journalistic malpractice.

Posted on: 2016/11/11 19:28

Edited by TheBigGuy on 2016/11/11 19:54:52
Edited by TheBigGuy on 2016/11/11 19:56:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fraulein wrote:
Apparently Trump asked Obama and Clinton to speak out against the protests. I want to see Trump speak out against these terrible hate crimes happening, especially in schools/colleges. He said he would try to unify. He should use that power now.

(which hate crime? )

WaPo: Louisiana student ?fabricated? story of hijab attack, police say

By Derek Hawkins and Fred Barbash November 10 at 7:34 PM

Updated
A student at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette fabricated a story that she was attacked and had her hijab rippped off, police said Thursday.

In a press release Thursday afternoon, the Lafayette Police Department said that during the course of their investigation into the woman?s complaint, she ?admitted that she fabricated the story about her physical attack as well as the removal of her hijab and wallet by two white males.

?This incident is no longer under investigation? by the department, the statement said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mo ... en-invoking-donald-trump/

Posted on: 2016/11/11 19:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/15 11:50
From Village/HP
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/11/11 19:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/4/26 20:07
Group:
Registered Users
Are point in time biases possible? Sure. Multi-decades long institutional ones. Nah.

Quit your whining, Mary Pat. You got what you wanted. Well, maybe it isn't working out so well for your husband...

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:

It is. It also points out the major fallacy in the whole "liberal media" canard. The media is corporate - profits first! Don't say anything that is bad for business! The media (the owners of the media, not the individual reporters) doesn't care who is president or who is in congress and the decades-long mantra that the "liberal media" is to blame for everything has given rise to our new post-factual world. Hey - you are now free to believe whatever you want and there is a website out there that is the digital equivalent of a four year-old with a crayon and a pizza box who will back you up.

Er, Trump haters Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim, and American billionaire Jeff Bezos, both control the NYTimes and the Washington Post-and both were totally determined to stop a Trump win. Sometimes media and money connect with deep pocketed owners with an agenda.

Posted on: 2016/11/11 19:06

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/10/17 17:52
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Lima17 wrote:
Quote:

gt2220 wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
... and seeing all the degenerates that occupy the left cry and whine is one of the best experiences of my life.

I agree, the right kept their mouths shut for the entire Obama presidency, and now the left starts complaining the second something doesn't go their way? What a bunch of grabbed pussies.

Let's be fair, the Tea baggers were a whiney bunch.

It's possible you've missed my sarcasm.

Posted on: 2016/11/11 18:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/12/28 0:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

gt2220 wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
... and seeing all the degenerates that occupy the left cry and whine is one of the best experiences of my life.

I agree, the right kept their mouths shut for the entire Obama presidency, and now the left starts complaining the second something doesn't go their way? What a bunch of grabbed pussies.

Let's be fair, the Tea baggers were a whiney bunch.

Posted on: 2016/11/11 18:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:

It is. It also points out the major fallacy in the whole "liberal media" canard. The media is corporate - profits first! Don't say anything that is bad for business! The media (the owners of the media, not the individual reporters) doesn't care who is president or who is in congress and the decades-long mantra that the "liberal media" is to blame for everything has given rise to our new post-factual world. Hey - you are now free to believe whatever you want and there is a website out there that is the digital equivalent of a four year-old with a crayon and a pizza box who will back you up.

Er, Trump haters Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim, and American billionaire Jeff Bezos, both control the NYTimes and the Washington Post-and both were totally determined to stop a Trump win. Sometimes media and money connect with deep pocketed owners with an agenda.

Posted on: 2016/11/11 18:46

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/10/17 17:52
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/11 18:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
I haven't been on here, but I've had a smile on my face since election night. My faith in this country has been restored, and seeing all the degenerates that occupy the left cry and whine is one of the best experiences of my life. Thanks America, and I can't wait until we get Donald Trump as president with a fully Republican congress, followed shortly thereafter with a conservative SCOTUS.

High five, buddy. The good guys won and the degenerates lost. The best part is they haven't learned their lesson and only continue to double down on their everything is racist/sexist, etc. schtick. Hope they keep doing it so they can lose some more.

Bingo. The left degenerates and the media are too stupid to realize that they helped elect Trump. Keep it going, morons.

Posted on: 2016/11/11 18:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/11 18:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Democrats ...don't panic, stay calm. Replubiturds won this one, but Demofarts will have their chance again.

Posted on: 2016/11/11 17:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:

PremiumContent wrote:
On this Veteran's Day lets reflect on the fact we elected a five time draft dodging coward as President.

Or GWB?

Uh.... another conspiracy guy? That was the CBS Dan Rather story dropped right before the election. Rather and his producer went to press with a story they knew was a lie but in the great liberal media tradition made a decision that even if the facts did not fit their narrative, (source was a fraud) the story should still be published. Ultimately, Rather and his producer were fired from CBS for the coverup.

Of course we have never heard from Rather "What's the frequency?" in any legitimate way again.

Posted on: 2016/11/11 17:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:

PremiumContent wrote:

Or GWB?

Posted on: 2016/11/11 17:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
so trump is no longer calling for a ban on muslims entering the us...i bet some of the alt-right are very upset.

i can't wait until 2020! hopefully, more people will see through the lies by then.

If you'd paid attention, you'd see he moved away from a total Muslim ban months ago. The mass media just kept lying about that issue.

Mr. Trump has great instincts on how to deal with that problem so I am very happy he's our next president.

Most Trump voter's would be happy if the government would just enforce the immigration laws on the books.... That will certainly address many of the national security concerns which was the other reason why people voted for Trump.

Posted on: 2016/11/11 17:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
I haven't been on here, but I've had a smile on my face since election night. My faith in this country has been restored, and seeing all the degenerates that occupy the left cry and whine is one of the best experiences of my life. Thanks America, and I can't wait until we get Donald Trump as president with a fully Republican congress, followed shortly thereafter with a conservative SCOTUS.

High five, buddy. The good guys won and the degenerates lost. The best part is they haven't learned their lesson and only continue to double down on their everything is racist/sexist, etc. schtick. Hope they keep doing it so they can lose some more.

Posted on: 2016/11/11 17:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/8/30 19:03
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Well, we know the number of Syrian Muslims coming in through a 'refugee' program will come to a virtual stop I'm sure.

It will return to the number it always should have been. And if I were an existing "refugee" I would start packing...

Posted on: 2016/11/11 17:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/8/30 19:03
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/11/11 17:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:

PremiumContent wrote:

Or GWB?

Posted on: 2016/11/11 17:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:

PremiumContent wrote:

Or GWB?

Posted on: 2016/11/11 16:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

PremiumContent wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/11 16:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bill wrote:
Quote:

fraulein wrote:
So much for draining the swamp...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/12/us/ ... smid=nytcore-iphone-share

Yeah, unfortunately now we have the white obama, where change is promised but nothing will change =(
the difference is that Obama believed most things he said, trump will lie and lie and lie to get what he wants. That scumbag will change his position depending on the wind

Posted on: 2016/11/11 16:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/9 1:00
From Downtown JC
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/11/11 16:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/14 20:15
From Crystal Point
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fraulein wrote:

Yeah, unfortunately now we have the white obama, where change is promised but nothing will change =(

Posted on: 2016/11/11 15:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

chainsawhand wrote:
FYI, he's not dead.

Quote:

stillinjc wrote:

Same shit happened in LA during Rodney King riots; they pulled a trucker from the cab, beat the crap out of him, and finished him off with a brick to the head.

How lovely.

Posted on: 2016/11/11 15:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

T-Bird wrote:
Energy, too. I get it - liberals are condescending and non-inclusive. But the risks of know-nothingism are far more tangible and dangerous.

Quote:

fraulein wrote:

don't panic, stay calm! democarts and others will have a chance to take back both houses in 2018 and the presidency in 2020 if they get their messaging and policies better aligned with what americans view as in their interest. hillary was ultimately done in by a 1,000 litle cuts that democrats were not paying attention to - they should have paid attention to the brexit vote.

Posted on: 2016/11/11 14:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/25 20:40
From somewhere else
Group:
Registered Users
Energy, too. I get it - liberals are condescending and non-inclusive. But the risks of know-nothingism are far more tangible and dangerous.

Quote:

fraulein wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/11 13:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/15 11:50
From Village/HP
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/11/11 12:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/7 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

chainsawhand wrote:
FYI, he's not dead.

True... but I saw an interview with the poor bastard. He has a huge dent in his skull.

Posted on: 2016/11/11 11:14

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/8/21 0:12
Group:
Registered Users
FYI, he's not dead.

Quote:

stillinjc wrote:

Same shit happened in LA during Rodney King riots; they pulled a trucker from the cab, beat the crap out of him, and finished him off with a brick to the head.

Posted on: 2016/11/11 3:35

« 1 ... 70 71 72 (73) 74 75 76 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017