Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
161 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 161

more...

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

Hometown Hero Contest -- $5K Towards a JC-based Charity!

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/10 16:06
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Hello everyone,

I nominated my sister, Kimberly, for Mrs. Fields' Hometown Hero contest. If you could take a minute to like her post on Instagram at @CookieMoments.com, we would be forever grateful! Voting ends on Friday, 11/11. The winner will receive $5,000 towards a local charity of her choice (towards the senior center downtown), $1,000 prize (towards her tuition), and a hometown celebratory event! Please repost and spread the word to your family, friends, and neighbors!

The direct link to vote for her post on Instagram is:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMZd9tpjbkM/

About Kimberly:
My hero is my sister, Kimberly. She is a home care nurse based in the Jersey City, Union City, and Bayonne area of New Jersey. She primarily works with children with special needs. Additionally, she joined United Rescue in Jersey City, the very first U.S. city to deploy their United Rescue volunteers. (United Rescue is a volunteer pre-ambulance emergency care service enabled by GPS technology.) Despite working 40 hours a week AND volunteering 140 hours a month with United Rescue, my sister has just started a graduate program at Rutgers University. She is pursuing her doctorate to become a nurse practitioner. During her little bit of downtime, my sister posts photos and other information on our Instagram account (@3citysisters) to spread awareness about free medical screenings, clothing drives, food collections, and about small local businesses. My sister, Kim, has a huge heart and is the most generous person I know. Her passion towards helping others in her community is virtually endless. She spends most of her time thinking of others and is a true hero through and through.

For more info: (And please feel free to DM us on IG too)
https://www.instagram.com/3citysisters/

Posted on: 2016/11/9 22:37

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017