Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
113 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 113

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 7 8 9 (10) 11 12 13 ... 31 »

Re: Democratic Convention
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Megan Kelly asked Donna Brazile, of CNN and chair of the Dems how did she get the question that was used in the debate. This is the debate between Bernie and Hillary. What did Donna say? I am being persecuted as a Christian woman. When bakers and florists use that line they are called bigots. Yes, how did she get that question from Rolland Martin.

Posted on: 2016/10/21 22:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
i just hope hillary will have the decency to return the china she stole back to the white house when she starts living there again

Wow.... what a terrible disrespectful thing to say about that woman. That is the most horrible thing I have ever heard of in my entire life and you are a despicable no, deplorable person for even bringing that incident up after her 30 years her public service.
She is a good Methodist woman who has lovely grandchildren. Do you even understand the meaning of poor? When Bill and Hillary left the White House, they were dead broke. DEAD BROKE.... and that is right from Hillary's precious lips.

They have lived in public housing for most of their repressed married life. They sacrificed and ate spaghetti O's out of the can nightly to build a small charity that provides hope and change for the third world peasants. The Foundation does not discriminate against western society's most margined and in doing so ensures that equality or under privileged people so poor they cover themselves in white silk sheets to protect themselves from the weather.
If China is missing, it is because they don't understand Latin... quid pro quo. I really think you vicious puppy killing Trump people need to look at Putin and the Russians............

Posted on: 2016/10/21 19:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
i just hope hillary will have the decency to return the china she stole back to the white house when she starts living there again

Posted on: 2016/10/21 17:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
As usual you missed the point. I guess you didn't lean comprehension in Russian language class. You sure have Comrade nailed down though. Remember Obama said they are no threat. Next time try using Tongzhi. It means Comrade in Chinese.

Posted on: 2016/10/21 17:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Each day wikileaks drops another bombshell of Hillary's corruption and it's astonishing how the media ignores it. The white house has been quick to condemn Putin and Russia for the leaks. If they are responsible what other national secrets have they tapped into. That seems to be a bigger issue then the dirt they are digging up. Although is blows my mind how her corruption is just tolerated.

Comrade this is TRUE! Certain "good friends" of American people work hard to give the truth, and nobody is listening! Corruption so bad in the USA! On other hand there is no corruption in Russian Federation! You want truth? Read Pravda! Pravda is Russian word for Truth, so must be true!
Sound familiar?

http://www.pravdareport.com/world/ame ... 16/135910-donald_trump-0/

Donald Trump: An Arrow shot toward the sun, straight and true 18.10.2016

A poignant scene in the film adaptation of James Fenimore Cooper's novel, Last of the Mohicans, finds protagonist and Native American Chingachgook standing alone, atop one of the majestic Adirondack peaks. The Mohican chief laments. His countenance is disconcerted.

The loss of his people's ancestral home and their livelihood now seems imminent. With the beautiful land America conflicted between foreign powers, England and France, he has to make a choice. There is nowhere to run to safety. All avenues of escape have been cut. He has to take a stand; a courageous one against all odds given the magnitude of the forces aligned against him. Chingachgook, on hearing the voices of his elders in the wind, sets his face as a strong flint. He rejoins the fight.

America, full of putrid sores

Today's America is not that far removed from its frontiersman past. The hinterland is littered with fissures, even open putrid sores. Some say they have never seen such deep rifts in the 'melting pot's' cultural fabric ever before. Not only are the people divided along race, other forces, even sinister ones have been busy sowing the seeds for economic stagnation (94 million out of the work force). Moreover, the one percentile elitists have never been more active in bringing their evil machinations of 'divide and conquer' to fruition.

Using their special interest lobby like a forging hammer, it seems the mega rich have at last succeeded in casting the insuperable wedge. The resultant chasm finally divests citizens from the guarantees that were once enshrined in their Republik's Constitution. The nation's top tier wealthy even had help along the way; it came from unlikely quarters. Over the past century, the U.S. Congress, along with the Washington Beltway loyalists and the vassal MSM, are all equally culpable in keeping law abiding Americans at best in stasis; worst case is Middle America has been targeted for further decline. Only a delusional sycophant, as a pundit or partisan, excepting honest Democrats or true conservatives would argue contrarily.

Average Americans have a champion in Trump

The aforementioned backdrop was America at the outset of the U.S. Presidential race begun four years ago. Conditions have since changed though; especially over the past year. In Republican candidate, Donald Trump, the people, or ordinary, average Americans have found renewed faith. The brash, real property magnate has taken the country by storm. He has promised to level the playing field. Trump many times in his stump speeches has railed against the ostentatious excesses of the ruling class. His stinging rebukes have reverberated all the way to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and Wall Street.

In contrast, 'the establishment' feels threatened; they have closed ranks; en masse they align themselves against him; in private they even courted turnouts from both sides of the political aisle; the 'Never Trump' alliance was born. American patriots remain unfazed. They stand behind their champion. No new scandal, false flag event or crazed leftist fresh ad hominem attack would ever cause them to take their eyes off the grand prize: make America great again.

With Donald Trump as their president the people are on the cusp of realizing their dream. The Donald has their back. Soon, Americans hope to experience freedom in their own country like never before.

The road ahead is laden with pitfalls. The General Election is mere weeks away. Democrat nominee, Hillary Clinton is desperate. Her presidential campaign is far from being energized. The MSM's biased polling data puts her in the lead; no self respecting citizen is buying their ruse. Record crowds upwards in the tens of thousands at Trump rallies around the country attest to the public's distrust for the media's covering for Clinton's duplicitous message. In many ways Clinton is an exact depiction of another Cooper character: Magua.

The native Huron is the Mohicans main antagonist. As the entrusted guide of the fleeing settlers, instead of leading them to safety, Magua betrays them; he takes them straight to the battle lines. Motivated by greed and filled with hate because of perceived past injustice Magua will stop at nothing to exact revenge. Hawkeye, a white settler in the Mohican party described him best. "Magua's heart is twisted. His tongue is forked; it speaks lies. Even at the council fires when peace was offered Magua clamored for more blood. War is all he knows." A stark choice awaits Americans come November 8th. Vote Hillary; then brace for 'Magua'. On the other hand, the people can choose Donald Trump. He will guide them on a new path. His is a better direction. In safety and security the entire country's spirits will soar. Like polished arrows the people's fortunes will glisten in the sun. America will be great once again.

Posted on: 2016/10/21 16:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Each day wikileaks drops another bombshell of Hillary's corruption and it's astonishing how the media ignores it. The white house has been quick to condemn Putin and Russia for the leaks. If they are responsible what other national secrets have they tapped into. That seems to be a bigger issue then the dirt they are digging up. Although is blows my mind how her corruption is just tolerated.

Posted on: 2016/10/21 15:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/20 22:30
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Part 2, voter fraud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfks

Part 2? Good job Comrade Yvonne! Another masterpiece by great American filmmaker James O'Keefe!

Elect Trump! And after election, Russian Federation pleased to visit to restore order since election "rigged."

Posted on: 2016/10/20 19:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/10/20 18:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Perfect Bookends ... click the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSOYFHY373w

Posted on: 2016/10/20 8:52
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/20 3:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/19 22:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Rigging the elections:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

Thank you for posting this Comrade Yvonne! This is masterpiece by great American filmmaker James O'Keefe! You watch film Battleship Potemkin by Sergei Eisenstein? This also very good!

Trump good man! What if he grabs women's sexy bits below waist? Women should be honored to have attention of great man Donald Trump.

Elect Trump! And after election, Russian Federation pleased to visit to restore order.

Will you stop with the "Comrade" already,? It was the left laughing at the notion Russia was a threat now they are calling anyone who doesn't agree with them Comrade.

Posted on: 2016/10/19 20:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Rigging the elections:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

Thank you for posting this Comrade Yvonne! This is masterpiece by great American filmmaker James O'Keefe! You watch film Battleship Potemkin by Sergei Eisenstein? This also very good!

Trump good man! What if he grabs women's sexy bits below waist? Women should be honored to have attention of great man Donald Trump.

Elect Trump! And after election, Russian Federation pleased to visit to restore order.

Posted on: 2016/10/19 19:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
What Jill Stein (Greens Presidential Candidate) thinks of Hillary and Trump, which leaves a Clinton supporter speechless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8z6n0Lz_dI

Posted on: 2016/10/19 16:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/10/19 16:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Let me clarify your remark. Making fun of a 68 yr old women's appearance is off limits but not a 70 yr old man's?

Yes I agree with that statement. I don't care if Trump has a hair weave or what shade of hair coloring he uses. They are both old, and in fair physical condition at best. I would be surprised if either could walk up a few flights of stairs.

Posted on: 2016/10/19 15:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Resized Image

Obnoxious imagery. On the left Trump making fun of a disabled NY Times reporter, and on the right Hillary Clinton, frame rate digitally manipulated. This election is bringing out the worst in people.

You are seriously defending her?

I think it's offensive to make fun of the appearance of a 68 year old woman. I'm not going to share my thoughts on the faults of Hillary Clinton. There are enough people here willing to do so.

Let me clarify your remark. Making fun of a 68 yr old women's appearance is off limits but not a 70 yr old man's?

Posted on: 2016/10/19 15:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Resized Image

Obnoxious imagery. On the left Trump making fun of a disabled NY Times reporter, and on the right Hillary Clinton, frame rate digitally manipulated. This election is bringing out the worst in people.

I think it's offensive to make fun of the appearance of a 68 year old woman. I'm not going to share my thoughts on the faults of Hillary Clinton. There are enough people here willing to do so.

Posted on: 2016/10/19 15:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/19 15:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/19 15:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
That was also her first taste ???? of how Wall Street works.

Remember she invested $10000 from the kitchen cookie jar in Arkansas pork belly futures and made $100K profit in less than a year. Easy money, she learned well.

Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Resized Image

She sure does know firsthand, how to screw the working class of this nation via he treatment of her staff

It would be a conflict of interest if Hillary DID INCREASE the minimum wage - She has to maintain all her favors from corporate USA !

Posted on: 2016/10/19 14:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

She sure does know firsthand, how to screw the working class of this nation via he treatment of her staff

It would be a conflict of interest if Hillary DID INCREASE the minimum wage - She has to maintain all her favors from corporate USA !

Posted on: 2016/10/19 2:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/19 1:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

I hope the people voting for Hillary truly understand how she is literally shi**ing on you when she says you need a public face and a private face.

http://www.cbs46.com/story/33418363/w ... an-waste-into-storm-drain

Posted on: 2016/10/19 0:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
WhoElseCouldIBe at work as the official Hillary cheerleader

Resized Image

This is the third time I've asked you, if you think I'm a cheerleader, please explain why.

Feel free to quote actual posts to back yourself up.

Posted on: 2016/10/18 23:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/18 23:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
WhoElseCouldIBe at work as the official Hillary cheerleader

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/18 4:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users

Resized Image

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/17 20:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/7 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
This one I found interesting about the Hillary campaign and younger voters. [emphasis mine]

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11464

> Date: Monday, February 15, 2016
> Subject: wanting to help
> To: john.Podesta@gmail.com
>
>
> Hi John,
>
>
>
> I joined a phone bank last night calling Virginia voters ? nearly all of my electronic call sheets were for people over 60, with many in their late 80s and 90s. It caused me to have another sleepless night, anxious about the campaign.
>
>
>
> I?m wondering if there?s something more I can do to help?
>
>
>
> I?d be thrilled to join your cast of surrogates, and I have the kind of job that gives me great flexibility (indeed, it was upon your wise counsel that I put myself on ice at a university for a while).
>
>
>
> I?m particularly good with young people. When I was Deputy, I organized a ?college tour? and visited nearly 50 campuses for keynote type speeches over my four years. It wasn?t anything that I was asked to do ? I believed it was critical to maintain youthful energy for the 2012 election and this was my way of contributing.
>
>
>
> My public narrative is that I?m anti-establishment, whether it?s from writing the organic law, leading the Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food effort at USDA, or from many other efforts. My guess is that I?m an appealing character for the kind of people energized by Bernie, but who could be steered, with the right approach, to the ?progressive who gets things done.?
>
>
>
> College campuses, environmental groups, foodies, women, anything to do with sustainability ? I?m sure I could walk into a room and be an effective speaker for our common cause. Colorado, Texas, Virginia, Maine ? all places where I?ve done considerable speaking. I?m scheduled to be in CA twice in the next month, NY once, NJ too ? at Rutgers. And of course, I hail from Massachusetts.

Posted on: 2016/10/16 18:00

« 1 ... 7 8 9 (10) 11 12 13 ... 31 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017