Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
118 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 118

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9 ... 27 »

Re: Republican Convention
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Clinton is more likely to win Texas than Trump is to win the election

fivethirtyeight.com

Posted on: 2016/10/19 19:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/1 5:25
Group:
Registered Users
I think that ad went over your head because you failed to realize what Trump was actually doing in that ad.

Let me spell it out for you. The ad claims the woman is a Republican who thinks Trump should be disqualified for mocking people with disabilities like that of her son.

I guess it requires some empathy to understand the ad? Some Trump supporters simply lack that human quality.

Posted on: 2016/10/19 15:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Resized Image

Ain't that the truth.... actually saw an HRC Voter Ad over the weekend where videos of an autistic boy have a voice over of the mother describing her sons affliction and the tremors he suffers.

Then the ad shows this video of DJT was shaking... and it goes on to imply he was unfit because he suffers from autism. All I could of was why a mother would display her son in this type of ad?

Yes Comrade. Hillary Clinton SICK and UNFIT. Keep it up! Russian Federation supports your comments.

Posted on: 2016/10/19 15:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Resized Image

Ain't that the truth.... actually saw an HRC Voter Ad over the weekend where videos of an autistic boy have a voice over of the mother describing her sons affliction and the tremors he suffers.

Then the ad shows this video of DJT was shaking... and it goes on to imply he was unfit because he suffers from autism. All I could of was why a mother would display her son in this type of ad?

Posted on: 2016/10/19 11:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Actually, don't we have 4 candidates? None of them are worth a damn.

Posted on: 2016/10/19 3:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/19 1:43
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Attention Trump Supporters

Donald pissed away $200,000,000 of his own money - and for what? The biggest waste of time and effort in the history of mankind? Imagine the humiliation...losing to crooked Hillary AND having to pay for it!
Help make things right (huh - pun intended)!

Send $50 (check or money order) to Trump the private citizen (not the candidate):

Donald Trump
The Trump Organization
725 5th Avenue New York, NY 10022

Another 18 years of tax breaks because of deliberate business venture failures ... Trump is as shifty as an outdoor toilet rat

Resized Image

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/18 22:54
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
i couldn't stop laughing when melania trump stated she did recognize the person (donald trump) in that taped conversation. is she that dumb? of course he doesn't behave that way in front of her.

She must have a prenup the size of a telephone directory.
i/m sure she does and she will do anything to protect her assets. she looked like she had coaching

Why weren't they able to find a Michele Obama speech to steal for this occasion?

I wonder if Michelle had Trump or maybe even Hillary in mind when she stated she was ashamed to be an American?

Are you being ironic here? Trump's entire campaign is stating that America is Hell and that he's embarrassed of it.

Posted on: 2016/10/18 18:23
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
i couldn't stop laughing when melania trump stated she did recognize the person (donald trump) in that taped conversation. is she that dumb? of course he doesn't behave that way in front of her.

i/m sure she does and she will do anything to protect her assets. she looked like she had coaching

Why weren't they able to find a Michele Obama speech to steal for this occasion?

I wonder if Michelle had Trump or maybe even Hillary in mind when she stated she was ashamed to be an American?

Posted on: 2016/10/18 17:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/10/18 17:11
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/10/18 17:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Are you kidding??? Cuomo clearly said in his first sentence, let's remember it is illegal for you to be in possession of these email documents.... and then he went on to say somehow the media is excluded from following this law that only applies to the viewers??? But stay with us and we will tell you all you need to know,

I encourage everyone to go to Wickileaks and just type in names or keywords... stunning what will pop up. And HRC sycophants dismiss this by saying that is how you make sausage.

quote]
Pebble wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
(I guess I am in trouble)

Watch: CNN tells viewers it is illegal to read the wikileaks Hillary emails. You need to get your information from them about the emails.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X16_KzX1vE

Too funny! That CNN guy basically said ?stick with our show so I can tell you all that?s released? and you translate it as ?it?s illegal for you to go on a website.? Paranoid much?

You're use of the quote function makes this very hard to read but... It seems pretty clear to me that CNN is begging its viewers to get their news from them and to not turn off the TV. They are creating a false level of hype and excitement along with an element of non-existent danger (it's illegal for you to have this!).

Posted on: 2016/10/18 16:57
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/10/18 15:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Attention Trump Supporters

Donald pissed away $200,000,000 of his own money - and for what? The biggest waste of time and effort in the history of mankind? Imagine the humiliation...losing to crooked Hillary AND having to pay for it!
Help make things right (huh - pun intended)!

Send $50 (check or money order) to Trump the private citizen (not the candidate):

Donald Trump
The Trump Organization
725 5th Avenue New York, NY 10022

Posted on: 2016/10/18 15:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
He only posts to point out that Muslims are not Terrorists. He is very pro Muslim

Posted on: 2016/10/18 11:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Very stupid posts... but there is nothing much you post that is remotely close to intelligent.

Unless there is a global network of terrorists who are all under 4 feet tall, wearing a ponytail and walking with crutches I think this might qualify as an isolated incident?

DUMB!

Quote:

Posted on: 2016/10/18 11:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/10/18 3:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Are you kidding??? Cuomo clearly said in his first sentence, let's remember it is illegal for you to be in possession of these email documents.... and then he went on to say somehow the media is excluded from following this law that only applies to the viewers??? But stay with us and we will tell you all you need to know,

I encourage everyone to go to Wickileaks and just type in names or keywords... stunning what will pop up. And HRC sycophants dismiss this by saying that is how you make sausage.

quote]
Pebble wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

Watch: CNN tells viewers it is illegal to read the wikileaks Hillary emails. You need to get your information from them about the emails.

Too funny! That CNN guy basically said ?stick with our show so I can tell you all that?s released? and you translate it as ?it?s illegal for you to go on a website.? Paranoid much?

Posted on: 2016/10/18 0:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/10/17 23:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Pebble,
You lost any credibility when you stated the NYtimes had no liberal slant. I mean cmon!

Posted on: 2016/10/17 22:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

Quote:

drifterx wrote:
Nobody is ignoring them. The press is definitely interested but the people aren't. There just isn't any sex in those emails. If they can find something there that tops 'grab them by the pussy' then Trump might just have a chance at a comeback. The email leaks are so tame that the Clinton campaign is barely responding to them. I find it funnier that the Republicans are suddenly loving Wikileaks. It wasn't that long ago when they wanted them to be branded as a terrorist group.

I find it odd that there is no hacking of Trump campaign emails. Are they not as interesting or has Wikileaks turned partisan? I would bet there is a ton of dirt to be found there.

WikiLeaks isn?t partisan (there just isn?t evidence there). The reality is that they are a dumping ground. They aren?t a hacker group. Russia is hacking the DNC and showing how the sausage is made. People just aren?t finding it all that interesting.

I do wonder what we?d see behind the scenes for the Trump campaign. I fully anticipate quite a few books to come out after the election is over.

Quote:

neverleft wrote:
OCT 17:

North Carolina: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson CNN/ORC Clinton 48, Trump 47, Johnson 4 Clinton +1

Ohio: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein CNN/ORC Clinton 44, Trump 48, Johnson 4, Stein 2 Trump +4

Ohio is old, uneducated and white. Their population has even shrunk. I don?t think Trump takes the state, but it is far less important than it used to be.

Websites like http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2 ... -forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo are far more interested in looking at real numbers and analyzing what exists. This is why they have Hillary essentially guaranteed to win.

I fully anticipate the poll numbers getting closer as we near the election. But Trump is done. His racism, misogyny and general disgusting behavior has finally done him in.

The fact that he?s jumped on the crazy train about some global conspiracy involving Hillary Clinton, Mexican investors and banks to overthrow America shows you where his head is at.

Posted on: 2016/10/17 19:18
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
OCT 17:

North Carolina: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson CNN/ORC Clinton 48, Trump 47, Johnson 4 Clinton +1

Ohio: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein CNN/ORC Clinton 44, Trump 48, Johnson 4, Stein 2 Trump +4

Posted on: 2016/10/17 17:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

drifterx wrote:
Nobody is ignoring them. The press is definitely interested but the people aren't. There just isn't any sex in those emails. If they can find something there that tops 'grab them by the pussy' then Trump might just have a chance at a comeback.

What about collision between the White House and the state Dept? What about Bill Clintons visit with Loretta Lynch. These are major infractions and would have sunk anyone else. The media is force feeding people Trump's stupid talk and not reporting the rest. The lies deciept and back room deals of Clinton have a much larger impact on the ability to run a country then Trump's braggart.
io think loretta lynch and bill clinton are both too smart to have discussed anything illegal. people want to see a fire when there is just smoke.

Yeah sure. If that were the case they would have been smart enough not to have met. Bill didn't have to say much it was a message and it worked.

Posted on: 2016/10/17 14:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

drifterx wrote:
If the FBI says there is nothing there, there is nothing there. I'm sure they'll keep trying. Hillary Clinton has got to be the most investigated, the most scrutinized politician in the US and yet her opponents can't find anything. Either she is that good or her opponents are just too incompetent.

I don't like Clinton because I generally don't like political operators who are too slick for their own good. She is definitely dishonest, and maybe it's because she's a target but she is definitely an example of the larger issue of big money in politics. The problem is, both candidates are guilty of it. We had one candidate who could have done something about it, but he lost.

If you are talking about Bernie take a look at how the machine slanted the playing field. He was treated slightly better then Trump. If I remember correctly she had super delegates pledged before their own state primary's.

What a joke!

Bernie would have ruined this county but at least he was honest. Hillary will scam you all as she and Bill continue to take money from wall Street, Dictators and the like.
i wonder what trump network thinks

Posted on: 2016/10/17 14:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

drifterx wrote:
If the FBI says there is nothing there, there is nothing there. I'm sure they'll keep trying. Hillary Clinton has got to be the most investigated, the most scrutinized politician in the US and yet her opponents can't find anything. Either she is that good or her opponents are just too incompetent.

I don't like Clinton because I generally don't like political operators who are too slick for their own good. She is definitely dishonest, and maybe it's because she's a target but she is definitely an example of the larger issue of big money in politics. The problem is, both candidates are guilty of it. We had one candidate who could have done something about it, but he lost.

If you are talking about Bernie take a look at how the machine slanted the playing field. He was treated slightly better then Trump. If I remember correctly she had super delegates pledged before their own state primary's.

What a joke!

Bernie would have ruined this county but at least he was honest. Hillary will scam you all as she and Bill continue to take money from wall Street, Dictators and the like.

Posted on: 2016/10/17 14:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/10/17 14:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

drifterx wrote:
Nobody is ignoring them. The press is definitely interested but the people aren't. There just isn't any sex in those emails. If they can find something there that tops 'grab them by the pussy' then Trump might just have a chance at a comeback.

What about collision between the White House and the state Dept? What about Bill Clintons visit with Loretta Lynch. These are major infractions and would have sunk anyone else. The media is force feeding people Trump's stupid talk and not reporting the rest. The lies deciept and back room deals of Clinton have a much larger impact on the ability to run a country then Trump's braggart.
io think loretta lynch and bill clinton are both too smart to have discussed anything illegal. people want to see a fire when there is just smoke.

Posted on: 2016/10/17 14:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

drifterx wrote:

Posted on: 2016/10/17 14:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Nobody is ignoring them. The press is definitely interested but the people aren't. There just isn't any sex in those emails. If they can find something there that tops 'grab them by the pussy' then Trump might just have a chance at a comeback. The email leaks are so tame that the Clinton campaign is barely responding to them. I find it funnier that the Republicans are suddenly loving Wikileaks. It wasn't that long ago when they wanted them to be branded as a terrorist group.

I find it odd that there is no hacking of Trump campaign emails. Are they not as interesting or has Wikileaks turned partisan? I would bet there is a ton of dirt to be found there.

Posted on: 2016/10/17 14:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Julian Assange has to be shaking his head. No matter what is exposed on Clinton and even the current administration the media will just not report it. Funny when He wikileaks and Edward Snowden burst on to the scene the radical left loved them. Now they ignore all the reports.

Posted on: 2016/10/17 14:21

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9 ... 27 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017