Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
95 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 95

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 13 14 15 (16) 17 18 19 ... 31 »

Re: Democratic Convention
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Former President George H.W. Bush is bucking his party's presidential nominee and plans to vote for Hillary Clinton in November, according to a member of another famous political family, the Kennedys.
Bush, 92, had intended to stay silent on the White House race between Clinton and Donald Trump, a sign in and of itself of his distaste for the GOP nominee. But his preference for the wife of his own successor, President Bill Clinton, nonetheless became known to a wider audience thanks to Kathleen Hartington Kennedy Townsend, the former Maryland lieutenant governor and daughter of the late Robert F. Kennedy.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09 ... lary-228395#ixzz4KnQkPgyH
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Golly..... George Senior is voting for Hillary? I sure would like to know how Bob Dole feels too? That will help me decide who to vote for.

What does publishing this foolishness prove. The liberals never respected GB Senior before this and he has not be relevant for 30 years?

Posted on: 2016/9/21 3:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/11/20 23:45
From gone
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

07310 wrote:
Paris looks like a migrant camp

https://youtu.be/ju79YT_lBVI

Looks more like Los Angeles than a migrant camp.

Posted on: 2016/9/20 19:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Jersey City was covered with Obama signs during the last two elections-I haven't seen one Hillary sign yet.

Posted on: 2016/9/20 19:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

But if you import millions of Middle Easterners, you turn here into the Middle East.

Or Brussels, Paris or Berlin, which is really the same thing.

You should travel more...

You mean travel less. Million miles on United...I was just connecting at CDG and was soooo happy I did not have to go to town and instead stayed deep in the secure zone. Tourism in Paris down what, 40% due to Islamic terrorism? Connecting in Brussels must have sucked for those 20 people killed at the airport. Muslim slums in both cities. Not going there anytime soon.

If travelling to a country is for you, transiting by an airport... This is all i need to know...

Dude, please. I travelled across France like 15 times, having lived in Europe. Same for Belgium. My point, which you seem to fail to grasp, is that Paris, Brussels and Berlin now have Muslim slums, no-go zones, so I don't care to travel there anymore.

If you have spent times there, you would know that this is not new, far from it...
Comparing it to the Middle East shows that you don't know much about either regions...

Hopefully, most of the people don't think like you as France is the most visited country in the world (for tourism...)...

Yeah, Paris hotel occupancy is down 40%... or is it 60%? One more bloodshed and it will be down 80%...

Reservations are down 20% YoY in Paris and Nice, so no it is not 60%, it is not even 40%...
https://brunobertez.com/2016/08/10/chu ... ables-de-la-chute-disent/

It will recover as it has in the past.
This is not the first time there are terror attacks in France. They were quite frequent in the 80s as well. The country will recover...

Selective much? 50% down.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/ ... sitors-stay-away-in-wake/

Posted on: 2016/9/20 18:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
I have always been an independent and I like nothing about the orange loud mouth democrat. I am also educated and live in reality.

So then you voted for Romney?

Posted on: 2016/9/20 17:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/11/18 4:28
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

But if you import millions of Middle Easterners, you turn here into the Middle East.

You mean travel less. Million miles on United...I was just connecting at CDG and was soooo happy I did not have to go to town and instead stayed deep in the secure zone. Tourism in Paris down what, 40% due to Islamic terrorism? Connecting in Brussels must have sucked for those 20 people killed at the airport. Muslim slums in both cities. Not going there anytime soon.

If travelling to a country is for you, transiting by an airport... This is all i need to know...

Dude, please. I travelled across France like 15 times, having lived in Europe. Same for Belgium. My point, which you seem to fail to grasp, is that Paris, Brussels and Berlin now have Muslim slums, no-go zones, so I don't care to travel there anymore.

If you have spent times there, you would know that this is not new, far from it...
Comparing it to the Middle East shows that you don't know much about either regions...

Hopefully, most of the people don't think like you as France is the most visited country in the world (for tourism...)...

Yeah, Paris hotel occupancy is down 40%... or is it 60%? One more bloodshed and it will be down 80%...

Reservations are down 20% YoY in Paris and Nice, so no it is not 60%, it is not even 40%...
https://brunobertez.com/2016/08/10/chu ... ables-de-la-chute-disent/

It will recover as it has in the past.
This is not the first time there are terror attacks in France. They were quite frequent in the 80s as well. The country will recover...

Posted on: 2016/9/20 16:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

07310 wrote:

Right. All of Paris looks like that. I could make a video "proving" JC is a homeless camp.

Posted on: 2016/9/20 16:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/5/9 11:15
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/9/20 16:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/9/20 15:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/9/20 15:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
I have always been an independent and I like nothing about the orange loud mouth democrat. I am also educated and live in reality.

Posted on: 2016/9/20 15:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Former President George H.W. Bush is bucking his party's presidential nominee and plans to vote for Hillary Clinton in November, according to a member of another famous political family, the Kennedys.
Bush, 92, had intended to stay silent on the White House race between Clinton and Donald Trump, a sign in and of itself of his distaste for the GOP nominee. But his preference for the wife of his own successor, President Bill Clinton, nonetheless became known to a wider audience thanks to Kathleen Hartington Kennedy Townsend, the former Maryland lieutenant governor and daughter of the late Robert F. Kennedy.

This just makes independents like Trump more.

Enjoy your corrupt, lying dying crook lol.

Posted on: 2016/9/20 14:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Lincoln was a failure before becoming POTUS too.
http://www.abrahamlincolnonline.org/lincoln/education/failures.htm

Posted on: 2016/9/20 14:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/9/20 14:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/9/20 14:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/9/20 12:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:

If this is true it was real classy of Kennedy to allow his private thought available for all to read. Remember when George W. Bush had liberals threatening to leave the country. Now they are championing his father's vote,? Just 4 years ago Mitt Romney was made out to be the worst candidate in history. Trump is the lefts creation. In fact he's been referred to on this board as an Orange Liberal from NYC. Maybe bending all the rules and slanting the playing field to push through a washed up spiteful Hillary was the wrong move

Posted on: 2016/9/20 12:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/9/20 11:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/9/19 18:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/9/19 17:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Funny.... now point out one success Hillary had as Secretary of State? What qualifies her to be president?
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Resized Image

That's what I've been asking for months.

And it was provided you but you decided to ignore the answer and keep asking the question...

I still don't see an answer!

Posted on: 2016/9/19 17:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users

It scares me to think DRUMPF might win. Hillary isn't really that better of a choice in my opinion. She is a war hawk on foreign policy and is influenced heavily by corporate and big business.

DRUMPF is a loser and a con....but if he is elected...then surely we deserve it.

Posted on: 2016/9/19 15:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Funny.... now point out one success Hillary had as Secretary of State? What qualifies her to be president?
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Resized Image

And it was provided you but you decided to ignore the answer and keep asking the question...

Posted on: 2016/9/19 15:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Trump is the ONLY one who has been warning us about the dangers posed by Muslims.

Hillary wants to bring many more of them over here.

Posted on: 2016/9/19 13:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/9/19 13:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/9/19 10:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Nice bit of editing.. Here is the actual transcript

Clinton: I?ve breen briefed about the bombings in New York and New Jersey, and the attack in Minnesota. Obviously, we need to do everything we can to support our first responders, also to pray for the victims. We have to let this investigation unfold. We?ve been in touch with various officials, including the mayor?s office in New York, to learn what they are discovering as they conduct this investigation. And I?ll have more to say about it when we actually know the facts?

Reporter: Secretary Clinton, Do you have any reaction to the fact that Donald Trump, immediately upon taking the stage tonight, called the explosion in New York a ?bomb? ? ?

Clinton: Well, I think it?s important to know the facts about any incident like this. That?s why it?s critical to support the first responders, the investigators who are looking into it, trying to determine what did happen. I think it?s always wiser to wait until you have information before making conclusions because we are just in the beginning stages of trying to determine what happened.

Quote:

SOS wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/17/politic ... city-explosion/index.html

Clinton said she had been in touch with various New York City officials. She declined to answer a question about what effect, if any, the explosion would have on the 2016 race.
But asked about Trump's response, Clinton said: "I think it is important to know the facts about any incident like this. ... It is always wiser to wait until you have information before making conclusions, because we are just in the beginning stages of trying to determine what happened."

Posted on: 2016/9/19 10:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/17/politic ... city-explosion/index.html

Clinton said she had been in touch with various New York City officials. She declined to answer a question about what effect, if any, the explosion would have on the 2016 race.
But asked about Trump's response, Clinton said: "I think it is important to know the facts about any incident like this. ... It is always wiser to wait until you have information before making conclusions, because we are just in the beginning stages of trying to determine what happened."

Posted on: 2016/9/19 3:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Did anyone see Hillary comment on the bombings? She was totally out of it, she barely could put a thought together. The debates will finish the race.

Agreed. She was not exactly personality plus before but she seems drugged up now.

Posted on: 2016/9/19 3:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Did anyone see Hillary comment on the bombings? She was totally out of it, she barely could put a thought together. The debates will finish the race.

Posted on: 2016/9/19 3:09

« 1 ... 13 14 15 (16) 17 18 19 ... 31 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017