Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
128 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 128

more...

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 17 18 19 (20) 21 22 23 ... 31 »

Re: Democratic Convention
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Run Joe Run!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2w2JpBTHVc

No Worries Bill to the rescue. Can't wait to see what he has to say.

http://deadline.com/2016/09/hillary-c ... r-replacement-1201818242/

Posted on: 2016/9/12 21:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/7 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:

Frankly, I don't know how these 70 year olds do it to begin with. I'm 15 years younger and I know I couldn't. And then being president is a grueling job, if you actually do it, unlike GWB who went to bed early and left presidenting to Cheney.

Genetics, exercise, and diet have a lot to do with it. My sister works in field that specializes in part in nutrition and aging issues (PhD level). Something she told me a while back (paraphrasing):

"The human body can take a tremendous amount of abuse in your teens and 20's. However, that abuse will start to show up when a person hits their later 40's. Amphetamine abuse (cocaine, meth, etc.) is a biggie and so is bad diet. People who abused themselves with one or both will literally be much older physically than their age. You will have a person pushing 60 who has the body of an 80 year old."

However, genetics and lifestyle can also work in the positive direction (from my own family):

My mom's health is starting to fade, but she is in her mid 80's. She was physically active her whole life. She was playing competitive tennis clear into her late 70s. She only missed a championship match to head to Thailand for my wedding. Both her parents lived well into their middle 90s even though they were both obese and took terrible care of themselves.

Posted on: 2016/9/12 20:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

MDM wrote:
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
Having a field day, Trump fans? Enjoy while it lasts. Hilary had a walking pneumonia. Ailment that can be easily treated with antibiotics. She will be back on campaign in a few days. Nothing to freak out about.

There is way more going on with her than a bacterial infection in her respiratory tract.

Resized Image

Don't forget when she needed a ton of help to make it up the stairs several months ago:

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/9/12 20:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/7 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
Having a field day, Trump fans? Enjoy while it lasts. Hilary had a walking pneumonia. Ailment that can be easily treated with antibiotics. She will be back on campaign in a few days. Nothing to freak out about.

There is way more going on with her than a bacterial infection in her respiratory tract.

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/9/12 20:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:

Frankly, I don't know how these 70 year olds do it to begin with. I'm 15 years younger and I know I couldn't. And then being president is a grueling job, if you actually do it, unlike GWB who went to bed early and left presidenting to Cheney.

LOL and look how great that turned out. I personally believe we will not see another Republican President until all the bigots are dead which will be close to never.

You will see the next Republican presidenti when the Dems have run things into the ground. Look at NYC and NJ

Posted on: 2016/9/12 18:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
And yet the only hope for Trumpkins is to have Hillary stay healthy. Trump has a shot against her but fares much worse against any replacement.

Bring in Old Uncle Joe. He may be in NYC but he'll call it Chicago.

Posted on: 2016/9/12 18:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:

Not at all grueling for a guy like Trump. Try actually watching his rallies sometimes instead of some cherry picked clip in the mass media. You'd see how much energy he has. Flies all over the country and gives multiple rallies a day.

Though I suppose this explains why Hillary didn't fly out to Mexico to meet their President. Too frail.

Posted on: 2016/9/12 18:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:

LOL and look how great that turned out. I personally believe we will not see another Republican President until all the bigots are dead which will be close to never.

Posted on: 2016/9/12 18:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:

Posted on: 2016/9/12 18:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:

If this is true, why would she tell reporters she was completely fine and hug that little girl? That kind of pneumonia is contagious for a week.

And you believe that she held a big fundraiser the day she was supposedly diagnosed with pneumonia? Also, she's been having health problems well before a couple of days ago. Keep burying your head in the sand.

Posted on: 2016/9/12 18:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/9/12 18:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
And yet the only hope for Trumpkins is to have Hillary stay healthy. Trump had a shot against her but fares much worse against any replacement.

You mad bro? Just a couple of weeks ago, Trump appeared to have no shot.

Now, after this weekend, looks like he will win as long as Crooked Hillary refuses to step down. Since she will do or say anything to become President, short of her actually dying, pencil her in for your ballots.

What am I mad about exactly? I've been quite vocal about both candidates being terrible and unacceptable. If you think I'm a Hillary fan, you need to pay more attention.

I'm simply pointing out is that Trump's best chance is against a healthy Hillary. He better root for her to recover since any replacement will be much tougher for Trump to beat.

You say "recover" like you seriously believe the story that she only recently has fallen ill. I hope you aren't actually that gullible.

Apart from the rumors and clips of her health problems that have been floating around for months, if not years, the single most telling sign was the reaction of everyone around her to her collapse. Namely, their nonchalance and cold, business like attitude. No shock or bewilderment at what just happened. Just picked her off the ground and shoved her into that black van like a sack of potatoes. They've clearly been through this many times before.

So she likely has a chronic, degenerative disease and the "pneumonia" is an obvious coverup. But since she's lived with it for so long, the odds are overwhelming that she lives another couple months, and therefore isn't going anywhere. Say hello to President Trump.

No, I say recover as in it being a possibility. Maybe you're right, maybe you're not. We can speculate but no one on this forum truly knows her actual health status.

All I'm saying is that Trump fans better pray that she can recover. And if she can't, Trump is worse off.

And my point is this is a dramatic improvement for Trump's fortunes compared to only a few weeks ago. You seem to be missing the big picture. This is huge news.

Posted on: 2016/9/12 17:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
And yet the only hope for Trumpkins is to have Hillary stay healthy. Trump had a shot against her but fares much worse against any replacement.

Now, after this weekend, looks like he will win as long as Crooked Hillary refuses to step down. Since she will do or say anything to become President, short of her actually dying, pencil her in for your ballots.

What am I mad about exactly? I've been quite vocal about both candidates being terrible and unacceptable. If you think I'm a Hillary fan, you need to pay more attention.

I'm simply pointing out is that Trump's best chance is against a healthy Hillary. He better root for her to recover since any replacement will be much tougher for Trump to beat.

You say "recover" like you seriously believe the story that she only recently has fallen ill. I hope you aren't actually that gullible.

Apart from the rumors and clips of her health problems that have been floating around for months, if not years, the single most telling sign was the reaction of everyone around her to her collapse. Namely, their nonchalance and cold, business like attitude. No shock or bewilderment at what just happened. Just picked her off the ground and shoved her into that black van like a sack of potatoes. They've clearly been through this many times before.

So she likely has a chronic, degenerative disease and the "pneumonia" is an obvious coverup. But since she's lived with it for so long, the odds are overwhelming that she lives another couple months, and therefore isn't going anywhere. Say hello to President Trump.

No, I say recover as in it being a possibility. Maybe you're right, maybe you're not. We can speculate but no one on this forum truly knows her actual health status.

All I'm saying is that Trump fans better pray that she can recover. And if she can't, Trump is worse off.

Posted on: 2016/9/12 17:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

Posted on: 2016/9/12 17:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
And yet the only hope for Trumpkins is to have Hillary stay healthy. Trump has a shot against her but fares much worse against any replacement.

How anyone could vote for either Hillary or Trump, I have no idea.

Fixed that for you

Posted on: 2016/9/12 17:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

Posted on: 2016/9/12 17:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

Hillary is not going anywhere. Probably correct that any choice outside of Bernie Sanders would be a plus. It won't be old crazy Uncle Joe, to much racial, female touching baggage. The courts will end up deciding if she stays on ballots. This will be fun!

Posted on: 2016/9/12 17:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

Don't forget, her campaign forbid reporters from filming her after she left the 9/11 ceremony. Had those secret videos from bystanders never been released, people would still be under the misapprehension that she simply "over-heated." And anyone who believed there was more to the story would be branded a conspiracy theorist.

How anyone could vote for this woman I have no idea.

Posted on: 2016/9/12 17:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

Posted on: 2016/9/12 17:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/9/12 17:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/1 5:25
Group:
Registered Users
No, it's because the Republican candidate probably can't even win over 80% of his own party.

Posted on: 2016/9/12 5:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

drifterx wrote:
And the funny thing is, Hillary on life support would probably still win over Trump.

you might be right and it just shows what pathetic dolts vote Democrat.

Posted on: 2016/9/12 4:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Sooner or later the real issue will surface. The Press Corps would've known if she had xrays (needed to diagnose pneumonia), and would the Secret Service let her be taken back to her daughters apartment if she did, rather than a hospital? And would she go to where her infant granddaughter is with a contagious situation? And would a doctor let her hug a little kid being contagious? And does pneumonia cause people to twitch and spasm like she did today? And why did the 'pneumonia' announcement come far after her staff said it was simply heat related?

The whole thing is BS, and we'll likely find out it's Parkinsons, or epilepsy, or something to do with the concussion that caused her to say 'I can't recall' a zillion times during her FBI interrogation.

To your question about whether they would let a little kid near her on the street if she was contagious... I believe she would if it could cost her the WH. The kid will take one for the cause.

Geeezzz Soros and the democrats have had no problem letting diseased illegals in with active TB and many other 3rd world disease into the country. We have a Leprosy outbreak in a school on the west coast right now.

Posted on: 2016/9/12 2:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Sooner or later the real issue will surface. The Press Corps would've known if she had xrays (needed to diagnose pneumonia), and would the Secret Service let her be taken back to her daughters apartment if she did, rather than a hospital? And would she go to where her infant granddaughter is with a contagious situation? And would a doctor let her hug a little kid being contagious? And does pneumonia cause people to twitch and spasm like she did today? And why did the 'pneumonia' announcement come far after her staff said it was simply heat related?

The whole thing is BS, and we'll likely find out it's Parkinsons, or epilepsy, or something to do with the concussion that caused her to say 'I can't recall' a zillion times during her FBI interrogation.

Posted on: 2016/9/12 2:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

drifterx wrote:
And the funny thing is, Hillary on life support would probably still win over Trump.

We very well may be able to put your joke to the test.

Posted on: 2016/9/12 1:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/1 5:25
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/9/12 1:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
The Washington Post, which has been pooh-poohing the 'Hillary has health problems' meme, has done a 180.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/th ... 1155am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

Wait, didn't you see the staged photo-op afterwards where Hillary confirmed she was fine? This includes the obvious staged placement of a little kid who just happens to notice and hug Hillary, so she wouldn't have to answer any questions.

Nothing to see here folks.

https://twitter.com/abcpolitics/status/775005128147566594

HRC was right about it being a beautiful day in NYC... the kid was a prop to stabilize her, a walker would have not been a good optic.

Posted on: 2016/9/11 20:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
The Washington Post, which has been pooh-poohing the 'Hillary has health problems' meme, has done a 180.

Wait, didn't you see the staged photo-op afterwards where Hillary confirmed she was fine? This includes the obvious staged placement of a little kid who just happens to notice and hug Hillary, so she wouldn't have to answer any questions.

Nothing to see here folks.

https://twitter.com/abcpolitics/status/775005128147566594

Posted on: 2016/9/11 20:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/9/11 19:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

MDM wrote:
Replacing a candidate's name in late September could prove challenging. The parties would likely have to look to the courts. As Politico noted on August 4, 2016, the courts have shown a willingness to work with the parties on the issue of deadlines: "Courts have tended to discard ballot deadlines in favor of having two parties represented on the ballot.?[7] In 2002, for instance, the New Jersey Supreme Court allowed Democrats to replace their nominee for a U.S. Senate seat 15 days after the certification deadline.[8] In addition to this, election officials in the states have been known to show some leeway on the deadlines. Richard Winger, an expert on ballot access laws, told Ballotpedia by email, ?even when major parties have missed deadlines for certifying presidential and vice-presidential nominees, or presidential elector candidates, election officials have always set the deadline aside.?[9]

The other factor to consider, however, is whether or not the opposing party would file lawsuits seeking to enforce state laws as they are written and prevent a replacement nominee from appearing on the ballot. This would consume a considerable amount time, energy, and resource for both parties but would likely exacerbate the struggles of the party trying to get its replacement nominee on the ballot.
October/early November

In October, especially later in the month, and in early November (before November 8) the situation becomes significantly more complicated. At this point, nearly all ballot certification deadlines have passed, many ballots have been printed off, and voters in some states will have already cast their ballots. This begs the question: what happens if a candidate has dropped out of the race but wins the popular vote in a state? Would the replacement nominee just receive those electoral votes? The answer lies in what that state has to say about its electors in the electoral college. The Constitution does dictate how electors must cast their votes. But some states do. More than half the states have laws dictating how electors must vote. If the former nominee won in a state that does not have a law on how its electors vote, then, theoretically, they could win all of that state's electoral votes. But if the former nominee won in a state that does have a law on how its electors vote, then, one would have to look at that law's fine print to see what would happen and if the state's electoral votes could go to the replacement nominee.

Oh the Republicans will do whatever needs to be done to keep HRC the ballot. I was at the JC Memorial and the temperature was not a problem. There is a video out on the 'net shot from the left side of the van and it is shocking how she just collapses.

Talk about stress... that first debate will be the most watched live or recorded event in history.

Posted on: 2016/9/11 19:58

« 1 ... 17 18 19 (20) 21 22 23 ... 31 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017