Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
64 user(s) are online (54 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 64

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Gunpoint Robbery - Chase Bank on Washington Blvd - Today - 2am
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
I think it's fair to say we have our share of opportunistic night-stalkers wondering JC and you would have to be dumb to get money out of an isolated ATM void of people at 2.00am ... a lesson here is to go to a convenience store or gas station where there might be an ATM and people!

I do like how vague they describe the assailant ... a black baseball cap is all we get !!!!

Also interesting is that the area is well covered by cctv or could it be a 'deal gone bad' ?

Convenience store or gas station at 2 am huh?

That's why the whole story is dodgy ... at that time of the morning and that particular location to use an ATM ... it would like a ghost town there at that time of the morning!

Posted on: 2016/9/5 23:26
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

pacoYtaco wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
I do like how vague they describe the assailant ... a black baseball cap is all we get !!!!

Because political correctness is more important than stating the obvious that this man was more than likely not caucasian. Jersey journal/NJ.com has been doing this for years.

Then the police can't whine if the community don't help (how can they?) solve crimes, provide information and simply disengage

Posted on: 2016/9/5 23:18
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
I think it's fair to say we have our share of opportunistic night-stalkers wondering JC and you would have to be dumb to get money out of an isolated ATM void of people at 2.00am ... a lesson here is to go to a convenience store or gas station where there might be an ATM and people!

Also interesting is that the area is well covered by cctv or could it be a 'deal gone bad' ?

Convenience store or gas station at 2 am huh?

Posted on: 2016/9/5 23:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
?Oh no! los yuppies tienen miedo del hombre del sombrero negro .

Posted on: 2016/9/5 22:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

val7101 wrote:
Right, he had no business going to a well lit ATM and deserved to be robbed. Dorrian's is right across the street and was probably just closing. Hopefully they got some good video from the ATM.

That's a point I was suggesting ... Bank's have excellent cctv, the area is very well lit and the only dodgy thing about the story is the 2am ATM visit, thus the 'possibility' of a deal gone bad !

Posted on: 2016/9/5 22:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/17 14:03
From Moe's Deli
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

Because political correctness is more important than stating the obvious that this man was more than likely not caucasian. Jersey journal/NJ.com has been doing this for years.

Posted on: 2016/9/5 22:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/4/20 13:22
Group:
Registered Users
Right, he had no business going to a well lit ATM and deserved to be robbed. Dorrian's is right across the street and was probably just closing. Hopefully they got some good video from the ATM.

Posted on: 2016/9/5 22:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/9/5 22:08

Gunpoint Robbery - Chase Bank on Washington Blvd - Today - 2am
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
By Caitlin Mota | The Jersey Journal
on September 05, 2016 at 4:37 PM, updated September 05, 2016 at 4:38 PM

JERSEY CITY -- A 44-year-old man was robbed at gunpoint early Monday morning after withdrawing money from an ATM at a Downtown bank, police said.

The victim, a New York City resident, was leaving the Chase bank located on Washington Boulevard at about 2 a.m. when a man wearing a black baseball cap held a gun to his chest and forced him back inside the building, according to a police report.

More

Posted on: 2016/9/5 21:59

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017