Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
154 user(s) are online (124 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 154

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Who is JerseyCityFirst?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/1/3 4:40
From Jersey City Ward C
Group:
Banned
Someone on the wnyc comments suggests the following individual:

While ample supplementary proof exists, for the sake of brevity I provide my basic argument.
It's clear from JerseyCityFirst's comments that he had inside info regarding the mural program.
The mural program is run by an employee of the DPW.
Apart from the message board post that alerted me to this conundrum, the only two google results for "JerseyCityFirst" are some similarly virulent pro-Fulop troll comments on NJ.com around the 2013 election and, among a list of expired domain names, a single mention that the domain name JerseyCityFirst.com had ceased to exist in 2010.
Using a paid service for historical ICAAN WHOIS data yielded the email of the registrant - hobokenmidget@aol.com
A reverse WHOIS search of that email led me to websites and email addresses registered by Jim Madden, mostly sites registered as part of political campaigns and a few dedicated to his historical interests.
A google search of "HobokenMidget" reveals a blog article indicating that Madden was trolling for political gain as far back as 2006.
Scroll down to second article http://www.bluejersey.com/tag/40/
Madden works for the DPW.

Posted on: 2016/8/1 22:24

Re: Who is JerseyCityFirst?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
It's prolly QWERTY,

side note:

Yale called and said the kindergartener who got their shit plagiarized wants a commission.

Yes Fam This "IS" Trained Art

Posted on: 2016/7/30 23:21

Who is JerseyCityFirst?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/1/3 4:40
From Jersey City Ward C
Group:
Banned
Hello, JCListers!

I don't know if you've been following the WNYC piece on the Monopoly board mural or the comment fields below it:

http://www.wnyc.org/story/jersey-city ... -complaints/#commentsForm

It seems like someone invested in the Mural project is smearing both Mr. Abillity and Amy Wilson anonymously there. Anyone recognize the handle JerseyCityFirst or the writing style? They must also comment here on JCList. I found some 2013 posts around the election on nj.com

https://www.google.com/#q=%22jerseycityfirst%22

Let me know what you dig up, JCListers. If someone at City Hall is retaliating against critics of the administration they should not work for Jersey City. Brooke Hansson should accept responsibility for how this situation was mishandled. I have e-mailed Mayor Fulop and will let you know what I hear.

--Jim

Posted on: 2016/7/29 20:10

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017