Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
136 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 136

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 27 28 29 (30) 31 »

Re: Democratic Convention
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Damn, never thought I say this, but Trump is going to win this sh*t. Hillary, how did you f*ck this one up? It was handed to you.

I'm not voting for either one but lordy did she fail so hard.

Hillary Clinton is a terrible candidate that can only win by cheating. And she even sucks at that, lol.

Posted on: 2016/7/25 21:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Today, Trump introduced a new nickname for Hillary: Hillary ROTTEN Clinton.

Actually his buddy Putin though of it and told Donald.

So the DNC is exposed for rigging the media and rigging the primaries against Bernie, undermining our Democratic processes, and the best you can do is point a finger at Russia?

I realize you merely regurgitate whatever talking points the Clinton campaign comes up with, but please, try a little harder next time.

Also, FYI, Putin has all of our top secret information that Hillary stored on her illegal server, so if anything, he's loving Hillary!

Posted on: 2016/7/25 21:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Actually his buddy Putin though of it and told Donald.

Posted on: 2016/7/25 20:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/25 20:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/25 20:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
A Great Choir.... Beautiful Soloists.... it all goes down hill after this great opening!

Posted on: 2016/7/25 20:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Damn, never thought I say this, but Trump is going to win this sh*t. Hillary, how did you f*ck this one up? It was handed to you.

I'm not voting for either one but lordy did she fail so hard.

Posted on: 2016/7/25 20:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Yet another miscue and stain on the DNC-Wasserman will now NOT gavel in or out the Convention, after her own delegation from Florida booed her at a morning event.

The wheels on the bus are falling off, falling off.

Edited to add-now the woman who let the rioters destroy Baltimore is gaveling the opening!

Posted on: 2016/7/25 19:51

Edited by Monroe on 2016/7/25 20:06:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Bernie himself got booed earlier today by his own delegates when he said they should vote for Hillary.

Get the popcorn ready, this will be a fun convention!

Posted on: 2016/7/25 19:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
'Hell, no, DNC, we won't vote for Hillary' is the chant by the Bernie supporters protesting in Philly at City Hall.

Posted on: 2016/7/25 19:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Man, could Hillary have run a worse campaign? Having a Democrat follow Obama in the White House should have been money in the bank. What a colossal fail.

Hillary took out her competition prior to the start of the primaries. Why do you think her only serious competition was a lifelong Independent?

People were standing in line for Clinton's VP slot. People of integrity - such as Kasich didn't want to be part of the Trump administration or be associated with Trump.

Posted on: 2016/7/25 17:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Man, could Hillary have run a worse campaign? Having a Democrat follow Obama in the White House should have been money in the bank. What a colossal fail.

Hillary took out her competition prior to the start of the primaries. Why do you think her only serious competition was a lifelong Independent?

Posted on: 2016/7/25 17:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/e ... _5795f460e4b0d3568f83b481

Elizabeth Warren To Keynote Democratic Convention
Other speakers Monday night will include Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.), first lady Michelle Obama and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.

PHILADELPHIA ? Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) is this year?s keynote speaker at the Democratic National Convention, with a high-profile spot in front of a national audience going to one of the party?s top progressive voices.

Warren is slated to take the stage Monday night, where the theme will be putting families first and highlighting Hillary Clinton?s lifelong work, according to a Clinton campaign official.

The other speakers, beginning in the 9 p.m. hour, will include Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.), first lady Michelle Obama and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

Warren is just the third woman to deliver the keynote address at a Democratic convention. Rep. Barbara Jordan (D-Texas) first had that honor in 1976, and Ann Richards, when she was Texas state treasurer, had it in 1988. Richards ? who later became governor of her state ? addressed how few women there had been in one of her most famous lines:

I am delighted to be here with you this evening, because after listening to George Bush all these years, I figured you needed to know what a real Texas accent sounds like. Twelve years ago Barbara Jordan ? another Texas woman ? Barbara made the keynote address to this convention, and two women in 160 years is about par for the course.

But if you give us a chance, we can perform. After all, Ginger Rogers did everything that Fred Astaire did. She just did it backwards and in high heels.

Warren stayed neutral during the Democratic primary and endorsed Clinton on June 9. She was a progressive favorite to be Clinton?s running mate.

Posted on: 2016/7/25 16:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/25 16:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/1/2 2:11
Group:
Registered Users
So now, DWS is the honorary chair of Clinton's 50-state program. ... Reward for a job well-done and for her longtime friendship.

You just can't make this shit up. I've been a registered Democrat since I was old enough to vote, but this just sucks.

Waiting to see what else Wikileaks will be posting.

http://fortune.com/2016/07/24/wasserman-schultz-clinton-campaign/

Posted on: 2016/7/25 16:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Uh-oh, looks like Hillary may fall under another criminal investigation!

Leaked DNC Documents Show Plans To Reward Big Donors With Federal Appointments

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/24/lea ... pointments/#ixzz4FQurzt00

Posted on: 2016/7/25 15:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Independent or not, he demanded Wasserman's head on a platter, and got it.

Wasserman didn't resign until the wikileaks DNC emails were revealed. I'm glad she's gone. It will be interesting when we find out if Putin was behind the email leak. It makes perfect sense but that doesn't make it true.

It makes no difference who hacked it, the content is key (although a crooked Hillary flack just said that the emails could've been doctored!)

Posted on: 2016/7/25 14:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
CNN: "Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" Sunday about that "changes to the Republican platform to make it more pro-Russian," which could provide some of the motive behind the hacks. "

It is amazing to me that the Clinton campaign (and media) is now going full force that is was a Russian hack to hand "pro-Russian" Trump the election. As posted on this thread I think they are very foolish for talking about Russian email hacks. If they easily hacked into the DNC email just think how easy it must have been to hack into Clinton?s basement server.

PS ? new polls out today are showing Trump pulling away from Clinton.

?Donald Trump comes out of his convention ahead of Hillary Clinton in the race for the White House, topping her 44% to 39% in a four-way matchup including Gary Johnson (9%) and Jill Stein (3%) and by three points in a two-way head-to-head, 48% to 45%. That latter finding represents a 6-point convention bounce for Trump, which are traditionally measured in two-way matchups.?

Gee he got a nice bounce even after the media said over and over again that the GOP convention was a disaster for the GOP and Trump?too funny. ?Trump?s final day speech was filled with hate and lies? I guess not.

Posted on: 2016/7/25 14:38

Edited by neverleft on 2016/7/25 14:59:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Wasserman didn't resign until the wikileaks DNC emails were revealed. I'm glad she's gone. It will be interesting when we find out if Putin was behind the email leak. It makes perfect sense but that doesn't make it true.

Posted on: 2016/7/25 14:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/25 14:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Why is this a Trump troll thread the left leaning media is also reporting on it? Also what was the Republican Convention thread a Clinton troll thread?

Tens of thousands of Bernie supporters were already protesting about the fix news in Philly today.

'See you in Philly': Protesters emboldened by Wasserman Schultz departure

By Gregory Krieg, CNN
Updated 9:14 PM ET, Sun July 24, 2016

(CNN)Fueled by grievances over the party's treatment of Bernie Sanders and doubts over Hillary Clinton's progressive credentials, tens of thousands of protesters are putting a fragile post-primary detente to the test on the eve of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia.

Pro-Sanders groups chanted "Debbie is done" during demonstrations Sunday, celebrating Democratic National Committee chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz's announcement she will step down after the convention. But even as they cheered news of her long lobbied-for departure, the broad coalition of protesters here pledged to keep up the heat on the Democratic establishment.

Wasserman Schultz resigning as party leader

Updated 9:18 PM ET, Sun July 24, 2016

By Jeff Zeleny, Eric Bradner and John Kin

(CNN)Debbie Wasserman Schultz announced Sunday she is stepping down as chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee at the end of the party's convention, which is set to begin here Monday.

The Florida congresswoman's resignation -- under heavy pressure from top Democrats -- comes amid the release of thousand of leaked emails showing DNC staffers favoring Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders in the party's 2016 primary contest.

Her announcement that she was leaving had pro-Sanders supporters cheering during a demonstration in Philadelphia and Donald Trump and other Republicans crowing about the disarray among the Democrats.

Wasserman Schultz talked with both President Barack Obama and Clinton before making her announcement, a Democratic source said.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politic ... kileaks-emails/index.html

bernie sanders is not even a registered democrat...he is an independent. stop the insanity

Posted on: 2016/7/25 14:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Bernie would have been the best option to be president for us - Trump is an unpredictable idiot on a short fuse and Hillary lacks the integrity to do what's best for the people.

Too bad the DNC doesn't believe in democracy.

Posted on: 2016/7/25 14:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Bernie would have been the best option to be president for us - Trump is an unpredictable idiot on a short fuse and Hillary lacks the integrity to do what's best for the people.

Posted on: 2016/7/25 11:31
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
To your point about Clinton in a castle... she has already denied having any detailed knowledge or interest in the Wicki Email Leaks? Who does she think would believe this line of BS?. If true, probably explains all the bad news when she was SoS.

Quote:

CatDog wrote:
I don't think redefining "trolling" has anything to do with liberals, it just has to do with people using it in the completely wrong way. Just like how a lot of people refer to any picture of a person as a "selfie" now. Or how the definition of "meme" has completely changed to just be "picture of something with words on it."

You and Monroe need to stop blaming anything and everything on the liberal boogieman.

Back to the topic though, I'm dumbfounded that Clinton decided to make Wasserman Schulz her "honorary campaign chair." It's like Clinton is living in a castle, completely unaware of how this reinforces everything. What an utterly stupid PR move. This entire election is a travesty. I hope people vote for Libertarian or Green party en masse this year.

Posted on: 2016/7/25 11:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

And that she is held to a different standard?? Ain't that the truth!
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
I love how Hillary is whining simply because the truth was published about how the fix was in against Bernie.

Posted on: 2016/7/25 11:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
I don't think redefining "trolling" has anything to do with liberals, it just has to do with people using it in the completely wrong way. Just like how a lot of people refer to any picture of a person as a "selfie" now. Or how the definition of "meme" has completely changed to just be "picture of something with words on it."

You and Monroe need to stop blaming anything and everything on the liberal boogieman.

Back to the topic though, I'm dumbfounded that Clinton decided to make Wasserman Schulz her "honorary campaign chair." It's like Clinton is living in a castle, completely unaware of how this reinforces everything. What an utterly stupid PR move. This entire election is a travesty. I hope people vote for Libertarian or Green party en masse this year.

Posted on: 2016/7/25 4:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

Rorschach wrote:
Wow, a Trump troll thread. How nice.

Reporting on the disarray in Philly isn't trolling, it's news. Didn't they make Wasserman walk the plank? Didn't Hillary's team try to blame the Ruskies for the WikiLeaks of the DNC emails, which are tremendously embarrassing?

Yes, the Trump fans are enjoying this, but it's not trolling. You can barely keep up with the meltdown in real time.

Liberals are big into redefining words to suit their political purposes.

First they did it with "racism," which they have warped from its original definition to now mean things white people say that go against the Democratic agenda.

Now they are trying it with "trolling," again, warped to mean saying things that they don't want to hear.

Posted on: 2016/7/25 3:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Sitting here talking listening talking heads discuss how HRC is running for the stressed middle class, stagnant wages, etc. etc. when the Obama administration and their statistics say the economy is running great. One of the Obama Kool aid drinkers even said that if you have not prospered under the current economy it is probably your fault. Democrats trying to have it both ways? Seems like that is a good talking point for the debates.

The reason why you hear this from the "talking heads," as revealed from the DNC email leaks, is because the DNC is colluding with the media and controlling the narrative.

Posted on: 2016/7/25 3:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Why is this a Trump troll thread the left leaning media is also reporting on it? Also what was the Republican Convention thread a Clinton troll thread?

Tens of thousands of Bernie supporters were already protesting about the fix news in Philly today.

'See you in Philly': Protesters emboldened by Wasserman Schultz departure

By Gregory Krieg, CNN
Updated 9:14 PM ET, Sun July 24, 2016

(CNN)Fueled by grievances over the party's treatment of Bernie Sanders and doubts over Hillary Clinton's progressive credentials, tens of thousands of protesters are putting a fragile post-primary detente to the test on the eve of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia.

Pro-Sanders groups chanted "Debbie is done" during demonstrations Sunday, celebrating Democratic National Committee chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz's announcement she will step down after the convention. But even as they cheered news of her long lobbied-for departure, the broad coalition of protesters here pledged to keep up the heat on the Democratic establishment.

Wasserman Schultz resigning as party leader

Updated 9:18 PM ET, Sun July 24, 2016

By Jeff Zeleny, Eric Bradner and John Kin

(CNN)Debbie Wasserman Schultz announced Sunday she is stepping down as chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee at the end of the party's convention, which is set to begin here Monday.

The Florida congresswoman's resignation -- under heavy pressure from top Democrats -- comes amid the release of thousand of leaked emails showing DNC staffers favoring Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders in the party's 2016 primary contest.

Her announcement that she was leaving had pro-Sanders supporters cheering during a demonstration in Philadelphia and Donald Trump and other Republicans crowing about the disarray among the Democrats.

Wasserman Schultz talked with both President Barack Obama and Clinton before making her announcement, a Democratic source said.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politic ... kileaks-emails/index.html

Posted on: 2016/7/25 2:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Rorschach wrote:
Wow, a Trump troll thread. How nice.

Reporting on the disarray in Philly isn't trolling, it's news. Didn't they make Wasserman walk the plank? Didn't Hillary's team try to blame the Ruskies for the WikiLeaks of the DNC emails, which are tremendously embarrassing?

Yes, the Trump fans are enjoying this, but it's not trolling. You can barely keep up with the meltdown in real time.

Posted on: 2016/7/25 1:58

« 1 ... 27 28 29 (30) 31 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017