Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
100 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 100

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 22 23 24 (25) 26 27 »

Re: Republican Convention
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Party politics at play over the convention ground rules... no big deal. I am sure they will come together as soon as the fascist left wing lunatics try to storm the convention center. Americans not paying close attention to those anarchists because of the summer vacations will get to see them up front, close and personal. They just might even swing a few votes to Trump.

They haven't shown up. In fact attendance overall is spotty.
Turning out to be the MEH Convention.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2 ... ers-ask-where-is-everyone

Posted on: 2016/7/21 0:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Katrina Elaine Jorgensen is the latest Republican to voice her opposition to Donald Trump's nomination for president. The communications chair of the Young Republican National Federation says she can no longer hold that position in a Facebook post published Monday.

With the practically fulfilled nomination of Donald Trump as our presidential candidate, I can no longer continue to carry out the duties of this position. My principles will not allow it.
Jorgensen says she hopes other YR officials will do the same.

This is not the way forward. I will not quietly fall in line. I will not give up my principles.

I will always be #NeverTrump.

More

The #NeverTrump thing was never any kind of actual movement, only media BS, as the first day of the convention demonstrated.

After Trump wins, this woman and other #NeverTrumpers should join the Libertarian party. We need a serious third party anyway.

"We got a big tent, you don't like it? GET THE FUCK OUT!!"

And that's how you end up with a room full of old white men in a circle jerk.

This article describes your posts pretty well.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/ ... -liberal-intolerance.html

Posted on: 2016/7/21 0:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Katrina Elaine Jorgensen is the latest Republican to voice her opposition to Donald Trump's nomination for president. The communications chair of the Young Republican National Federation says she can no longer hold that position in a Facebook post published Monday.

With the practically fulfilled nomination of Donald Trump as our presidential candidate, I can no longer continue to carry out the duties of this position. My principles will not allow it.

This is not the way forward. I will not quietly fall in line. I will not give up my principles.

More

The #NeverTrump thing was never any kind of actual movement, only media BS, as the first day of the convention demonstrated.

After Trump wins, this woman and other #NeverTrumpers should join the Libertarian party. We need a serious third party anyway.

"We got a big tent, you don't like it? GET THE FUCK OUT!!"

And that's how you end up with a room full of old white men in a circle jerk.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 22:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:

More

Posted on: 2016/7/20 22:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

iGreg wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
She may go take another bathroom break and not return.

Pad the beads of sweat forming on her vag ?

Yeah, that's the way to court the female vote.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 21:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users

More

Posted on: 2016/7/20 21:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
She may go take another bathroom break and not return.

Pad the beads of sweat forming on her vag ?

Posted on: 2016/7/20 21:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
He also had no chance in the primaries, how did that work out? Against Jeb with a $100 million dollar bankroll. And she can't think on her feet, just wait'll Donald gets under her thin skin in the debates. She may go take another bathroom break and not return.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 21:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Asif wrote:
Of course he has a shot at winning.....he won the Republican Circus Primary.

Even though Hillary has horrible favorable ratings like Trump. She has several advantages going into the General.

A united Democratic party. A broad coalition of support among many groups. A healthy ground game that is already working in the states. A fundraising advantage. A seasoned and professional staff. She could put the icing on the cake by being bold and going with a progressive....she really shouldn't go with a safe VP pick. She has much more political experience an should be able to better navigate the challenges ahead.

Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Asif wrote:
That's nice but if you look at the rank and file Republicans at the convention there are few if any people of color.

I wonder why a majority of African Americans will not vote for the GOP?

I wonder why a majority of Hispanic Americans will not vote for the GOP?

I wonder why a large percentage of Women will not be voting for the GOP?

I wonder why a large percentage of Asians will not be voting for the GOP?

I wonder why a majority of Muslim Americans will not be voting for the GOP?

So far over 300,000 Muslim Americans have newly registered to vote.......African American participation is not expected to drop this election....some analysts believe it might be even higher than elections that got Obama elected. Hispanic Americans are also pushing their communities to register an vote........

Trumps chances of winning....are small.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I guess Atsushi didn't see the debates-three old, career white politicians vs Latinos, black, female, whites of various backgrounds. Which party had more diverse candidates?

Of course, if crooked Hillary picks Elizabeth Warren she can claim the Cherokee diversity card! You know, high cheekbones and all.

Do you consider a 38% chance small? I don't. Trump is very much in play.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Hey, you're the one who said he has a small chance of winning. Which is not correct. The margins are pretty tight in Florida, Ohio, PA, and Iowa..

Posted on: 2016/7/20 21:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users
Of course he has a shot at winning.....he won the Republican Circus Primary.

Even though Hillary has horrible favorable ratings like Trump. She has several advantages going into the General.

A united Democratic party. A broad coalition of support among many groups. A healthy ground game that is already working in the states. A fundraising advantage. A seasoned and professional staff. She could put the icing on the cake by being bold and going with a progressive....she really shouldn't go with a safe VP pick. She has much more political experience an should be able to better navigate the challenges ahead.

Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Asif wrote:
That's nice but if you look at the rank and file Republicans at the convention there are few if any people of color.

So far over 300,000 Muslim Americans have newly registered to vote.......African American participation is not expected to drop this election....some analysts believe it might be even higher than elections that got Obama elected. Hispanic Americans are also pushing their communities to register an vote........

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I guess Atsushi didn't see the debates-three old, career white politicians vs Latinos, black, female, whites of various backgrounds. Which party had more diverse candidates?

Of course, if crooked Hillary picks Elizabeth Warren she can claim the Cherokee diversity card! You know, high cheekbones and all.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 21:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Amazing how fast the memory of the Brexit vote faded, lol.

Let these smug fools yuk it up now. It will be classic to see their faces on Election Night.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 21:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Amazing how fast the memory of the Brexit vote faded, lol.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 20:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Asif wrote:

Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2016/7/20 20:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2016/7/20 20:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/20 20:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

In case you haven't checked. Good jobs continue to leave this country in droves and O-blame-a has not done a thing to stop it.

What are those good jobs you are talking about?

Jobs that can be done by uneducated & unskilled white men. The same kind of jobs once protected by the trade unions the GOP vilifies and has largely destroyed. But today's GOP is utterly irony-proof.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 20:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/11/18 4:28
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:

"Yeah, it totally sucks when the president isn't a bigot. It totally sucks when there are years of job growth and prosperity. It is truly awful when we don't go running into useless wars...

I can't imagine the world you live in. If you're life hasn't improved over the last eight, you are seriously doing something wrong."

Wow! That has to be some of the most moronic left wing spew have heard in a long time.

In case you haven't checked. Good jobs continue to leave this country in droves and O-blame-a has not done a thing to stop it.

What are those good jobs you are talking about?

Posted on: 2016/7/20 20:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Trumps said Kasich could essentially run the country as Prez if he takes the VP title?

Great, let's vote for a guy who doesn't want want to do the job.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 19:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users

"Yeah, it totally sucks when the president isn't a bigot. It totally sucks when there are years of job growth and prosperity. It is truly awful when we don't go running into useless wars...

I can't imagine the world you live in. If you're life hasn't improved over the last eight, you are seriously doing something wrong."

Wow! That has to be some of the most moronic left wing spew have heard in a long time.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 19:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bill wrote:
The Republican party is already changing. Those old white men are being replaced by Latinos and Asians. This will accelerate as current liberal social issues become mainstream. Once the left embraces the next step of identity and sex (trans species and I'm not sure which will gain traction but it may be bestiality, incest, pedophilia, necrophilia) it will accelerate.

Resized Image

Not sure if old white men are being replaced by Latinos and Asians.... GOP is a party of white people.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 19:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/14 20:15
From Crystal Point
Group:
Registered Users
The Republican party is already changing. Those old white men are being replaced by Latinos and Asians. This will accelerate as current liberal social issues become mainstream. Once the left embraces the next step of identity and sex (trans species and I'm not sure which will gain traction but it may be bestiality, incest, pedophilia, necrophilia) it will accelerate.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 19:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/5/9 11:15
Group:
Registered Users
Melania Trump Speech Appears To Be An Illegal Campaign Contribution

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/m ... e4b0f180da641208?section=

Posted on: 2016/7/20 18:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

T-Bird wrote:
Quote:

iGreg wrote:
Think ppl are going to need to grasp the reality that Trump will be the next US Prez.

As most would scoff at the idea of voting for him in public, what happens once the curtain is pulled is a very different story.

Huh. Someone who actually has been a republican president seems to disagree with you:

George W. Bush: "I'm worried that I may be the last Republican President"

I have exactly the same concern. As should most Americans. If liberals get a free run at it, EU will look like paradise compared to the US.

Just because I agree with Democrat for almost everything, that doesn't mean that I think they shouldn't be challenged. The system needs two competent parties. We got one on the left. We need a center-right competent party, which GOP is no longer. Today's GOP is a cult. Not a political party.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 18:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

T-Bird wrote:
Quote:

iGreg wrote:
Think ppl are going to need to grasp the reality that Trump will be the next US Prez.

As most would scoff at the idea of voting for him in public, what happens once the curtain is pulled is a very different story.

Huh. Someone who actually has been a republican president seems to disagree with you:

W is wrong. Well, he's only wrong in the sense that I'm assuming that Republicans won't nominate a bigot at some point in time...

Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

T-Bird wrote:
Quote:

iGreg wrote:

I have exactly the same concern. As should most Americans. If liberals get a free run at it, EU will look like paradise compared to the US.

Yeah, it totally sucks when the president isn't a bigot. It totally sucks when there are years of job growth and prosperity. It is truly awful when we don't go running into useless wars...

I can't imagine the world you live in. If you're life hasn't improved over the last eight, you are seriously doing something wrong.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 18:52
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

T-Bird wrote:
Quote:

iGreg wrote:

Posted on: 2016/7/20 18:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

T-Bird wrote:
Quote:

iGreg wrote:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles ... republican-president.html

A conservative writer, Myra Adams had written then provocative piece, predicting the end of GOP. It's coming true!

Yesterday will be remembered in history the day GOP died.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 18:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/25 20:40
From somewhere else
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

iGreg wrote:

Posted on: 2016/7/20 18:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Carville's theory if you read it was that someone tampered with the speech. My point was that this is entirely possible because Melina did not write what she read.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 18:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Pebble:.
Did you read my post or rather blabber on off topic? It was a theory of James Carville who was responsible for Bill Clinton election into the white house.

It wasn't a theory of James Carville. He made a joke. You wrote that it was a theory that wouldn't surprise you.

Of course, today, someone in the Trump campaign takes the blame and admits to stealing the words. Maybe the letter was taken from My Little Pony as the RNC tried to claim...

Posted on: 2016/7/20 17:59
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Pebble:.
Did you read my post or rather blabber on off topic? It was a theory of James Carville who was responsible for Bill Clinton election into the white house.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 17:25

« 1 ... 22 23 24 (25) 26 27 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017