Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
143 user(s) are online (119 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 143

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 24 »

Re: Jersey City Muslims Unite Against Trump
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users
Rape is wrong no matter who commits it....so stop it with your hate filled fear mongering.

Take a look at the statistics about who does commit rape. Majority of them are committed by white men.

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence

[/b]
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
[quote]

Hillary wants to import many more of the same Muslim "migrants" and "refugees" who keep mowing down people in France. No surprise that France has the most Muslims in the EU.

Racists being racists? just keep ignoring the facts that the terrorists were from France. It?s cool. It isn?t like you care about facts anyway?

Canada has taken close to 30,000 immigrants from Syria and not a peep. But, yeah, you keep hiding under your bed like the pathetic little coward you are.

More BS from the resident expert about Canada.... here is a Muslim Terror Peep you missed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa

I guess you missed the part about the guy growing up in Canada as a Catholic that converted to Islam. But, sure, I guess if you have only about two brain cells you can make the argument that he was a refugee...

Quote:

I guess you haven't been paying attention to all the savage attacks on women by these poor defenseless Muslim immigrants in Europe. We let the Somalis in unchecked and we know there are security issues all the way from Minnesota to Maine. Not sure why you bring up the fact the Muslim Terrorist was a Catholic before getting sucked into Islam. Many of the Muslim Terror Killers here in the US are converts. So we have to deal with the Muslim Killer a--holes we let in... the US born dolts that convert to Islam and only after reading the part in the Koran about getting laid by 70 Muslim Virgins by killing infidels while fools like you and Hillary want to let 500,000 more into the country unchecked? Astounding!
Try defending this douchebag... http://www.eagletribune.com/news/syri ... e6-a636-df236dc0f40f.html and please don't cite the slow immigration article in the link, that liberal rag had to print the local pool story because it went national, the little piece of MSM propaganda about "slow immigration" was because the Syrian poster boy went bad.

I guess when you have facts presented to you about Canada, you just shift the goal posts and start talking about Europe. Keep going with your nonsense. I am enjoying the incoherence of it all.

Douche Bag.... no comment about the Syrian assault in Massachusetts???
Here is some Canadian News ,,, http://www.therebel.media/cbc_won_t_n ... use_he_s_a_muslim_migrant
Now you try to connect the dots...

Posted on: 2016/7/19 3:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
and so what if obama is a muslim? gop just keeps putting their faith in morons

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/antoni ... -speech/story?id=40687052

Posted on: 2016/7/19 3:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Here you go recent news and very much on topic.....

NYT: German Police Kill Assailant After Ax Attack Aboard a Train

By MELISSA EDDYJULY 18, 2016

WEIMAR, Germany ? A 17-year-old Afghan youth who came to Germany as a migrant last year attacked several passengers with an ax and a knife on a local train near the southern German city of W?rzburg late on Monday, injuring at least four people, while 14 others were treated for shock, the police said.

The attacker fled the train as police officers moved in and was fatally shot while trying to escape, according to the interior minister of the state of Bavaria, Joachim Herrmann. The motive for the attack remained unclear. The police were interviewing witnesses.

The young man had entered Germany without his parents and applied for asylum, Mr. Herrmann said.

The train was traveling from Treuchtlingen in the southern state of Bavaria to W?rzburg when the attack occurred, the German federal police in W?rzburg said.
Last month, police killed an armed assailant who had taken several hostages at a multiplex movie theater in the western German city of Viernheim.

Germany has not experienced attacks on the same scale as France or Belgium, but it remains on edge amid threats on social media by Islamic extremists. Several plots have been foiled by the police.

Oh now that's not fair. According to Pebbles, we are not supposed consider Muslim immigrants violence, or similar PEEPS in Europe... Or Canada. Especially when it comes to allowing "Muslim Refugees" unchecked into the United States. I assume Pebbles is a misogynist since he can't seem to recognize organized Muslim Terror against women across continents. Or he could just be an arrogant fool and believe in coincidences?

Posted on: 2016/7/19 0:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Here you go recent news and very much on topic.....

NYT: German Police Kill Assailant After Ax Attack Aboard a Train

By MELISSA EDDYJULY 18, 2016

WEIMAR, Germany ? A 17-year-old Afghan youth who came to Germany as a migrant last year attacked several passengers with an ax and a knife on a local train near the southern German city of W?rzburg late on Monday, injuring at least four people, while 14 others were treated for shock, the police said.

The attacker fled the train as police officers moved in and was fatally shot while trying to escape, according to the interior minister of the state of Bavaria, Joachim Herrmann. The motive for the attack remained unclear. The police were interviewing witnesses.

The young man had entered Germany without his parents and applied for asylum, Mr. Herrmann said.

The train was traveling from Treuchtlingen in the southern state of Bavaria to W?rzburg when the attack occurred, the German federal police in W?rzburg said.
Last month, police killed an armed assailant who had taken several hostages at a multiplex movie theater in the western German city of Viernheim.

Germany has not experienced attacks on the same scale as France or Belgium, but it remains on edge amid threats on social media by Islamic extremists. Several plots have been foiled by the police.

Posted on: 2016/7/18 23:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
[quote]

Hillary wants to import many more of the same Muslim "migrants" and "refugees" who keep mowing down people in France. No surprise that France has the most Muslims in the EU.

Racists being racists? just keep ignoring the facts that the terrorists were from France. It?s cool. It isn?t like you care about facts anyway?

Canada has taken close to 30,000 immigrants from Syria and not a peep. But, yeah, you keep hiding under your bed like the pathetic little coward you are.

More BS from the resident expert about Canada.... here is a Muslim Terror Peep you missed

I guess you missed the part about the guy growing up in Canada as a Catholic that converted to Islam. But, sure, I guess if you have only about two brain cells you can make the argument that he was a refugee...

Quote:

I guess you haven't been paying attention to all the savage attacks on women by these poor defenseless Muslim immigrants in Europe. We let the Somalis in unchecked and we know there are security issues all the way from Minnesota to Maine. Not sure why you bring up the fact the Muslim Terrorist was a Catholic before getting sucked into Islam. Many of the Muslim Terror Killers here in the US are converts. So we have to deal with the Muslim Killer a--holes we let in... the US born dolts that convert to Islam and only after reading the part in the Koran about getting laid by 70 Muslim Virgins by killing infidels while fools like you and Hillary want to let 500,000 more into the country unchecked? Astounding!
Try defending this douchebag... http://www.eagletribune.com/news/syri ... e6-a636-df236dc0f40f.html and please don't cite the slow immigration article in the link, that liberal rag had to print the local pool story because it went national, the little piece of MSM propaganda about "slow immigration" was because the Syrian poster boy went bad.

I guess when you have facts presented to you about Canada, you just shift the goal posts and start talking about Europe. Keep going with your nonsense. I am enjoying the incoherence of it all.

Douche Bag.... no comment about the Syrian assault in Massachusetts???
Here is some Canadian News ,,, http://www.therebel.media/cbc_won_t_n ... use_he_s_a_muslim_migrant
Now you try to connect the dots...

Posted on: 2016/7/18 21:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
[quote]

Quote:

Posted on: 2016/7/18 21:32
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
why are they booing donald in cleveland. hos disrespectful.

Posted on: 2016/7/18 21:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
[quote]

Quote:

Posted on: 2016/7/18 21:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
as if the coup leaders are going to inform the us of its intentions. Obama should keep his mouth shut and let turkey solve it's own problems

Gee does the Obama administration have any moles around the world? I would hope they did. Or would that not be PC?

You?re amazing! A very specific and small branch of the Turkish military attempted a coup and you believe that US government officials would have known about it before the Turkish government... I really wonder what world you live in.

Ever head of:

- 1953 Iran
- 1961 Cuba
- 1989 Panama
- 2011 Libya

sure. Now point out how those are remotely close to this.

53, we were financing.
61, we were financing.
89, we financed and helped.
11, we were involved.

We weren't involved in the Turkish coup. As such, it is nothing like those and you're comparison is absurd.

I never said we were involved.

My point is that the time the "mole" post was created (on Friday), it would not have been inconceivable for the US to have known about it before Ergodan.

Being involved and instigating insurrection certainly plays a role in whether or not you are knowledgeable of the forthcoming event. Considering the size of the force that began the coup, I don't see why it would be a given that we *should* have known. Alternatively, it is possible that we knew about it and did not alert the general public or declare to the Turkish government that we knew about it in order to preserve relations.

In the meantime, the RNC has decided that Russia's aggression in Ukraine, something that McCain and Palin considered reprehensible, is no longer part of the platform. Paul Maniford, through Trump, has decided that it is perfectly acceptable for Russia to push for property in Europe.

But, yeah, the big problems are Hillary's email server or Benghazi...

I never said we "should" have known. This is the 2nd time in a row you put worse in my mouth. Please re-read my post.

Posted on: 2016/7/18 20:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
as if the coup leaders are going to inform the us of its intentions. Obama should keep his mouth shut and let turkey solve it's own problems

Gee does the Obama administration have any moles around the world? I would hope they did. Or would that not be PC?

You?re amazing! A very specific and small branch of the Turkish military attempted a coup and you believe that US government officials would have known about it before the Turkish government... I really wonder what world you live in.

Ever head of:

- 1953 Iran
- 1961 Cuba
- 1989 Panama
- 2011 Libya

53, we were financing.
61, we were financing.
11, we were involved.

We weren't involved in the Turkish coup. As such, it is nothing like those and you're comparison is absurd.

My point is that the time the "mole" post was created (on Friday), it would not have been inconceivable for the US to have known about it before Ergodan.

Being involved and instigating insurrection certainly plays a role in whether or not you are knowledgeable of the forthcoming event. Considering the size of the force that began the coup, I don't see why it would be a given that we *should* have known. Alternatively, it is possible that we knew about it and did not alert the general public or declare to the Turkish government that we knew about it in order to preserve relations.

In the meantime, the RNC has decided that Russia's aggression in Ukraine, something that McCain and Palin considered reprehensible, is no longer part of the platform. Paul Maniford, through Trump, has decided that it is perfectly acceptable for Russia to push for property in Europe.

But, yeah, the big problems are Hillary's email server or Benghazi...

Posted on: 2016/7/18 20:35
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/8/30 19:03
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
As to Brexit, I will note that the liberal/conservative argument occurring here mirrors many of the same arguments that occurred over there (including asserting that everyone pro-Brexit were stupid racists)

The average net worth of people in the UK is around $200k. Given the collapse in sterling and UK assets is likely to approach 20% by the end of this year - that works out to each voter paying ~$40k to leave the EU. Dunno about racist - but certainly stupid.

This is an oversimplification of the situation. Yes, the sterling has declined which cuts the value of holdings (but also debt). On the other hand, it heavily favors the export of goods as UK goods become relatively cheaper. That's a huge factor that can't be underestimated.

So yes, short term there's some pain. That has ALWAYS been the deal. Long term there's the prospect of a real path forward that didn't exist within the EU.

Posted on: 2016/7/18 20:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Ever head of:

- 1953 Iran
- 1961 Cuba
- 1989 Panama
- 2011 Libya

53, we were financing.
61, we were financing.
11, we were involved.

Posted on: 2016/7/18 18:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Ever head of:

- 1953 Iran
- 1961 Cuba
- 1989 Panama
- 2011 Libya

53, we were financing.
61, we were financing.
11, we were involved.

Posted on: 2016/7/18 17:07
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Ever head of:

- 1953 Iran
- 1961 Cuba
- 1989 Panama
- 2011 Libya

Posted on: 2016/7/18 16:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/7/18 16:54
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
Do you know they now make both flat-bottomed taco shells and rectangular taco "boats" for an entirely new approach to tacos? And guac, too, if you choose to serve it in a taco boat!

Resized Image

Resized Image

Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

Asif wrote:
I just made some guac right now, have it chilling in the fridge.

The only difference with my recipe is that i added a table spoon of mayo and i use chili flakes..oh...an i forgot to put in cilantro. no biggie i can mix it in later when i have it with toast. Yum!

Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

Source: 7 officers shot; 3 feared dead in Baton Rouge

By Carma Hassan and Vivian Kuo, CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/17/us/bato ... olice-shooting/index.html

What does this have to do with trump and Muslims?

Nothing!

Since this thread is so off topic.

Here is my fav guacamole recipe

avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
Avocado Hass

2 ct For $3.00 - expires in 4 days

1 lime, juiced 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup diced onion 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced 1 teaspoon minced garlic 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)

Enjoy!

I just got back from a fishing trip so I will be making fish tacos with gauc! BTW its not the same without cilantro,, just saying.

Bon Appetit!

You can bake your own taco shells.
http://lifehacker.com/5898178/bake-to ... -shells-on-your-oven-rack

I've tried the above with corn tortillas, works OK. Soft shelled tacos are my favorite, corn tortillas warmed in the microwave.

Posted on: 2016/7/18 15:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
?Source: 7 officers shot; 3 feared dead in Baton Rouge?

Quote:
user1111 wrote: What does this have to do with trump and Muslims?

Nothing!

Avocado Hass

1 lime, juiced 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup diced onion 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced 1 teaspoon minced garlic 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)

Enjoy!

Sorry my bad? I thought I would throw it out there as it was breaking this morning on the eve of the GOP Convention because that event and others like it may just determine who wins the White House in November. The law and order candidate or the four more years of Obama candidate. You decide which is which. Oh BTW the latest update on the shooter he was a 29-year-old ex-Marine from Kansas City, Missouri whose birthday is today. Interesting way to celebrate a birthday.. Ambushing innocent law enforcement officers.

PS what was the purpose of the below post on this thread that you didn?t call out? Was the logo designed in a Muslim country or by a Muslim? Also all of the posts about Trumps pick for VP Pence is he a Muslim? Keep eating.

Quote:

SOS wrote:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/ ... penetrating_new_logo.html

A Hard Look at the Trump-Pence Campaign?s Penetrating New Logo

Resized Image

WTF was Trump thinking? Where were the Trump kids when you need them????

Posted on: 2016/7/17 22:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
Do you know they now make both flat-bottomed taco shells and rectangular taco "boats" for an entirely new approach to tacos? And guac, too, if you choose to serve it in a taco boat!

Resized Image

Resized Image

Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

Asif wrote:

The only difference with my recipe is that i added a table spoon of mayo and i use chili flakes..oh...an i forgot to put in cilantro. no biggie i can mix it in later when i have it with toast. Yum!

Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

Nothing!

Avocado Hass

Enjoy!

I just got back from a fishing trip so I will be making fish tacos with gauc! BTW its not the same without cilantro,, just saying.

Bon Appetit!

Posted on: 2016/7/17 22:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/1 5:25
Group:
Registered Users
Trump should propose a new wall... made entirely of guacamole.

Posted on: 2016/7/17 19:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Asif wrote:

Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

Nothing!

Avocado Hass

Enjoy!

Bon Appetit!

Posted on: 2016/7/17 19:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

Nothing!

Avocado Hass

Enjoy!

Posted on: 2016/7/17 19:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

Nothing!

Avocado Hass

Enjoy!

Posted on: 2016/7/17 18:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/17 16:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Yes, interesting story... of course CNN also considers CAIR moderate too. I guess the only way we will only know for sure is when Obama and the liberal media start to libel him. When Loretta Lynch starts to extradite him to Turkey we will know that he is a decent man.

Quote:

neverleft wrote:
(interesting)

Who is Fethullah Gulen, the man blamed for coup attempt in Turkey?

By Amy La Porte, Ivan Watson and Gul Tuysuz, CNN
Updated 5:49 PM ET, Sat July 16, 2016

(CNN)Was a plan to overthrow Turkey's government really hatched behind a gated compound in a small, leafy Pennsylvania town, or is that merely a smoke screen?

In the throes of a military coup attempt, Turkey's embattled president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, pointed the finger of blame squarely at his bitter rival: Fethullah Gulen.

At the center of this rivalry, a fundamental division in Turkish society between secularists -- some within the country's top military brass -- and Islamists, including Erdogan's AKP party.

It's this division that's destabilizing one of America's most important allies in the Middle East.
And at the center of all this is Gulen, a reclusive cleric who leads a popular movement called Hizmet.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/16/middlee ... -gulen-profile/index.html

Posted on: 2016/7/17 7:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
(interesting)

Who is Fethullah Gulen, the man blamed for coup attempt in Turkey?

By Amy La Porte, Ivan Watson and Gul Tuysuz, CNN
Updated 5:49 PM ET, Sat July 16, 2016

(CNN)Was a plan to overthrow Turkey's government really hatched behind a gated compound in a small, leafy Pennsylvania town, or is that merely a smoke screen?

In the throes of a military coup attempt, Turkey's embattled president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, pointed the finger of blame squarely at his bitter rival: Fethullah Gulen.

At the center of this rivalry, a fundamental division in Turkish society between secularists -- some within the country's top military brass -- and Islamists, including Erdogan's AKP party.

It's this division that's destabilizing one of America's most important allies in the Middle East.
And at the center of all this is Gulen, a reclusive cleric who leads a popular movement called Hizmet.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/16/middlee ... -gulen-profile/index.html

Posted on: 2016/7/17 2:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
Asif wrote: ?Im not sure where you are getting your info from MDM but its still too early to guess with certainty who was behind the coup

I thought a guy in the Poconos was behind the coup?

?(CNN) Declaring his government firmly in control, a defiant Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Saturday demanded the United States arrest or extradite an exiled Islamic cleric he blames for a coup attempt that ended with nearly 200 people dead.

The cleric, Fethullah Gulen, living in self-imposed exile in Pennsylvania, suggested that overthrow and assassination attempts have been staged in the past though he did not directly accuse Erdogan of deliberately plunging Turkey into chaos.?

Posted on: 2016/7/16 23:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Im not sure where you are getting your info from MDM but its still too early to guess with certainty who was behind the coup.

The junior officer corps are still very secular....an doubt they would work with hardcore islamists. And if your referring to the Gullen movement they are hardly radicals. They had a falling out with Erdogan because they felt he was chipping away at democracy by centralizing power for himself.

You might want to read up on them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fethullah_G%C3%BClen

Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

MDM wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
lol. turkish army has taken control of the country. assad has lasted longer than erdogan.

Erdogan purged the military of the pro-West / Secular elements of the officer corp a long while back. It appears (for now) that the coup leaders are hard core Islamists that Erdogan allowed to move up in the ranks. Apparently Erdogan lost control of the beast, which has decided Edrogan wasn't Muslim enough and therefore (for the time being) has been removed from power.

Turkey controls the largest and most capable conventional army in Europe. Given that it is a NATO member, we are obligated to defend Turkey if it gets into a fight with say, Russia. Which is something Turkey has been trying damn hard to instigate.

Incorrect, Article 5 of NATO says we are only obligated to aid Turkey if they are attacked, not if they are the aggressor.

Posted on: 2016/7/16 21:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

MDM wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
lol. turkish army has taken control of the country. assad has lasted longer than erdogan.

Erdogan purged the military of the pro-West / Secular elements of the officer corp a long while back. It appears (for now) that the coup leaders are hard core Islamists that Erdogan allowed to move up in the ranks. Apparently Erdogan lost control of the beast, which has decided Edrogan wasn't Muslim enough and therefore (for the time being) has been removed from power.

Turkey controls the largest and most capable conventional army in Europe. Given that it is a NATO member, we are obligated to defend Turkey if it gets into a fight with say, Russia. Which is something Turkey has been trying damn hard to instigate.

Incorrect, Article 5 of NATO says we are only obligated to aid Turkey if they are attacked, not if they are the aggressor.

Posted on: 2016/7/16 19:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Asif wrote:

Dear Heights,

I am willing to pay for your first class ticket to go and fight ISIS...please let me know which airport you wish to depart from. And if you have friends and other hate filled people who want to take the fight to the enemy...i am ready to buy them tickets.

God bless and thank you for your courage!

Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
It's amazing how many people are chanting racist, meds, and prejudice. Face the facts it was muslims that are behind this. And please be more patriotic after all you are living in America. Now the first step is to oust all muslim lovers from this thread, second step elect Trump so he can oust muslims from America. There, problem solved.

Muslim immigration must be banned and Muslims here must be monitored. Can't keep ignoring the true problem.

I agree with this, it is a sound solution for future / potential problems. For those that disagree please contribute an alternative idea..

No need for that if we can expedite honor killings...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pakistani-f ... ing-080108177.html?ref=gs

Posted on: 2016/7/16 19:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Dear Heights,

I am willing to pay for your first class ticket to go and fight ISIS...please let me know which airport you wish to depart from. And if you have friends and other hate filled people who want to take the fight to the enemy...i am ready to buy them tickets.

God bless and thank you for your courage!

Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
It's amazing how many people are chanting racist, meds, and prejudice. Face the facts it was muslims that are behind this. And please be more patriotic after all you are living in America. Now the first step is to oust all muslim lovers from this thread, second step elect Trump so he can oust muslims from America. There, problem solved.

Muslim immigration must be banned and Muslims here must be monitored. Can't keep ignoring the true problem.

I agree with this, it is a sound solution for future / potential problems. For those that disagree please contribute an alternative idea..

Posted on: 2016/7/16 18:57

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 24 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017