Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
116 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 116

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 ... 24 »

Re: Jersey City Muslims Unite Against Trump
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

I am pleased to announce that I have chosen Governor Mike Pence as my Vice Presidential running mate. News conference tomorrow at 11:00 A.M.

10:50 AM - 15 Jul 2016
the Family has decided that Mike Pence will be VP running mate.

it's 3am and donald calls his children to decide what he should do!

Posted on: 2016/7/15 17:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

I am pleased to announce that I have chosen Governor Mike Pence as my Vice Presidential running mate. News conference tomorrow at 11:00 A.M.

10:50 AM - 15 Jul 2016

Posted on: 2016/7/15 17:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Botched VP announcement, blamed delay on the terrorist event in France.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/07/1 ... uncement-media-leaks.html

Trump Threw A Fit And Postponed His VP Announcement Because Of Media Leaks
By Jason Easley on Fri, Jul 15th, 2016 at 10:55 am

The real reason why Donald Trump has postponed his VP announcement is that he was upset that Indiana Republicans leaked that he had chosen Mike Pence.

Sources tell NBC News that Donald Trump was watching news coverage from his Beverly Hills home Thursday and was described as surprised and ?irritated? that news organizations were identifying Pence as his choice early in the day.

From NBC News:
"Those sources said that by mid-afternoon, after the initial news reports, he had still ?not informed? the other two men on his final list -former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie ? that a final decision had been reached. Trump spoke to Gov. Christie after 4:00pm in what was described as a ?tense? conversation where a Pence pick was discussed but a final decision was not communicated. By about 5:00pm, sources said Trump had not personally made the offer to Pence to join the ticket. But by that time, other signals, movements and the Indiana governor?s arrival in the New York City area on a private plane appeared to signal that the choice had been made."

Posted on: 2016/7/15 16:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

MDM wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
what nonsense. name one iranian who has blown him/herself up in a terrorist attack outside their country!

Quote:

The Iranians use proxies (i.e. Hezbollah). Iran provides the expertise, money, etc. The bodies are provided by their proxies. Some examples:

Bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon
Buenos Aires Jewish center bombing
Thailand attacks against Israelis tourists (attack was foiled)

So they are like the American government?

Posted on: 2016/7/15 15:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Latest Quinnipiac poll has Trump leading crooked Hillary in PA, Florida, and tied in Ohio.

Old Ruthie seems to have lost it, hasn't she? Is there a way to remove a SC justice who's clearly addled?

LOL on the Quinnipiac poll.

As for Ginsberg? not at all. Point out specifically where she stated something incorrect.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Even crooked Hillary is staying away from that, mostly because her husband has spent a lot of time with the pedophile Jeffrey Epstein-who is the guy named in the phony Trump lawsuit. You do know Epstein has taken Clinton on trips on his private plane, to his private island?? And Epstein (who has done prison time for being a pedophile) gave millions to the Clinton 'foundation'. You can't make this stuff up!

It?s a well-established fact that Bill Clinton is sleazy. However, what does it say about Trump that he was also taking those trips?

I don?t think he?s a child-raper. But he clearly cares about status and hanging out with a guy and getting on with child sex seems completely on board with Trump?s ego massaging and need to be part of the scene that elites have.

As an aside, did you notice that the New York Observer, owned and operated by Trump?s son-in-law, has taken and editorial stand against the anti-semitism coming from the Trump camp?

Quote:

SOS wrote:
Pence it is:

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/po ... -trumps-vp-pick/87075866/

That's one way to avoid a nasty uphill battle for re-election, LOL!

He?s at 40% in approval rating. He?s hated in his state almost as much as Christie is hated here. He was likely to lose re-election.

Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Donald J. Trump ?@realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago

In light of the horrible attack in Nice, France, I have postponed tomorrow's news conference concerning my Vice Presidential announcement.

?Or he?s changing his mind on Pence and using this as an excuse to sort things out. The immediate reaction to the Pence news was decidedly negative.

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

In light of the horrible attack in Nice, France, I have postponed tomorrow's news conference concerning my Vice Presidential announcement.

Hillary wants to import many more of the same Muslim "migrants" and "refugees" who keep mowing down people in France. No surprise that France has the most Muslims in the EU.

Racists being racists? just keep ignoring the facts that the terrorists were from France. It?s cool. It isn?t like you care about facts anyway?

Canada has taken close to 30,000 immigrants from Syria and not a peep. But, yeah, you keep hiding under your bed like the pathetic little coward you are.

Posted on: 2016/7/15 15:27
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

They hold off a day and simultaneously leak the decision. Idiots. Related...

http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2 ... tml#incart_river_home_pop

Quote:

Chris Christie's worst day ever

By Tom Moran | Star-Ledger Editorial Board
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on July 15, 2016 at 5:30 AM, updated July 15, 2016 at 9:27 AM
For Gov. Chris Christie, call it Black Thursday.

He appears to have lost the race for vice-president to Indiana Gov. Mike Pence. So it seems he sold his soul to Donald Trump at a discount, coming away with the same short hand that Trump has dealt so many of his partners over the years.

And Christie's mentor and confidante, David Samson, pleaded guilty to demanding a bribe that was so outlandish it is destined to make the Top-10 list even among the storied history of corruption in this tortured state.

As a bonus, one of Christie's former cabinet members, Jamie Fox, was charged with a felony Thursday as well, basically for arranging the breathtaking bribe ? forcing United Airlines to arrange a special "chairman's flight" just to ferry Samson back and forth to his second home in South Carolina on weekends.

For those keeping score at home, here's where we stand: Two senior members of Gov. Law and Order's staff have pleaded guilty to felony charges, and three more have been charged.

Christie's role remains a mystery. He's not cleared, but he's not implicated. For now, he can still cling to his clueless defense and say he knew nothing.

But it's getting harder and harder to believe that. And even if it is true, it's beyond doubt that he established a frat-boy culture where bullies felt free to roam the landscape and break any rules they didn't like.

Did Christie know about the chairman's flight? U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman would not speak to that directly when asked, but he did note that knowledge of a crime does not make one a criminal.

And it is a fact that Christie has visited Samson at his weekend home in South Carolina.

So I called Christie's office and asked if he knew about the chairman's flight. I got no answer, of course. I also asked if he ever joined Samson on one of those flights, 27 of them in all. We'll have to return to that topic.

What's frustrating about Thursday's events is that Fishman agreed to this plea bargain even though Samson is refusing to cooperate with investigators.

Some defense attorneys were whispering afterwards that Fishman wimped out, that he should have squeezed Samson harder in hopes that he would tell all he knew about Christie.

That could be a pot of gold. Samson was chairman of the Port Authority at the time of the Bridgegate lane closures. And while no evidence has emerged showing that he knew about the lane closures, the key players treated him as a member of their team and went to him for help as the plot was collapsing.

In an email sent after New York officials finally ordered the lane re-opened, David Wildstein, who has pleaded guilty in the case, sent an email to Bill Baroni, who is facing trial in September, expressing anger at the demise of their devious little plot...

Posted on: 2016/7/15 14:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

MDM wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
what nonsense. name one iranian who has blown him/herself up in a terrorist attack outside their country!

The Iranians use proxies (i.e. Hezbollah). Iran provides the expertise, money, etc. The bodies are provided by their proxies. Some examples:

[/quote]while i don't support iranian attacks, everyone realizes that hezbollah activities are linked to the israel-palestinian attack which is far different than al qaeda or isil.

and if you want to criticize any country, criticize our esrtwhile ally saudi arabia - the backbone of al qaeda and isil

Posted on: 2016/7/15 13:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/7 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
what nonsense. name one iranian who has blown him/herself up in a terrorist attack outside their country! [/quote]

Posted on: 2016/7/15 13:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
The good news is Hillary set the stage so Obama could negotiate on equal terms with Iran. We release $ 150 billion frozen assets and the Mullahs promise the infidels they will not build an A Bomb. A huuuqqqee deal for Obama to rest his Noble Peace Prize laureIs on.

Posted on: 2016/7/15 13:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
do we have confirmation that it is radical Islamists?

No, it is a confused gay dude who's first name happens to be Mohammed.

Or else a pissed-off Uber driver.

Not islamist.

Posted on: 2016/7/15 12:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
The good news is Hillary set the stage so Obama could negotiate on equal terms with Iran. We release $ 150 billion frozen assets and the Mullahs promise the infidels they will not build an A Bomb. A huuuqqqee deal for Obama to rest his Noble Peace Prize laureIs on.

Posted on: 2016/7/15 9:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
|

Would you bet your house it wasn't if someone described the method, the carnage and body count ?

Posted on: 2016/7/15 9:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Good -news... Loretta Lynch and FBI. have offered French help investigating this latest Muslim atrocity against the West. Best advice to French is to ignore any FBI findings and do the exact
and Kerry says Syria would be free and democratic if assad leaves just like Iraq.....isn't Isis like 100 miles from Baghdad

Posted on: 2016/7/15 5:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Good -news... Loretta Lynch and FBI. have offered French help investigating this latest Muslim atrocity against the West. Best advice to French is to ignore any FBI findings and do the exact

Posted on: 2016/7/15 3:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/15 3:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
So.... There is a news report that the Nice killer was a gay man confused about his sexuality with a bad driving record who just happened to be Muslim. What's up with those people.

Obviously the answer is more gun control on law abiding citizens!
this just proves that anyone can weapons almost anything into a terror weapon.....sick. and neither trump nor anyone can stop sick people from doing the unthinkable so let's not pretend.

and the democrats want to let thousands more into the U.S.A. unchecked. BTW it is not "just anyone" We know who they are.... and it isn't your 80 year old grandmother.

Posted on: 2016/7/15 3:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
So.... There is a news report that the Nice killer was a gay man confused about his sexuality with a bad driving record who just happened to be Muslim. What's up with those people.

this just proves that anyone can weapons almost anything into a terror weapon.....sick. and neither trump nor anyone can stop sick people from doing the unthinkable so let's not pretend.

Posted on: 2016/7/15 2:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Posted on: 2016/7/15 0:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/14 23:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

Hillary wants to import many more of the same Muslim "migrants" and "refugees" who keep mowing down people in France. No surprise that France has the most Muslims in the EU.

Posted on: 2016/7/14 23:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/14 23:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
NYT: Poll Finds Emails Weighing on Hillary Clinton, Now Tied With Donald Trump

By AMY CHOZICK and DALIA SUSSMANJULY 14, 2016

Hillary Clinton has emerged from the F.B.I. investigation into her email practices as secretary of state a wounded candidate with a large and growing majority of voters saying she cannot be trusted, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll.

As Mrs. Clinton prepares to accept the Democratic Party?s nomination at the convention in Philadelphia this month, she will confront an electorate in which 67 percent of voters say she is not honest and trustworthy. That number is up five percentage points from a CBS News poll conducted last month, before the F.B.I. released its findings.

Mrs. Clinton?s six-percentage-point lead over the presumptive Republican nominee, Donald J. Trump, in a CBS News poll last month has evaporated. The two candidates are now tied in a general election matchup, the new poll indicates, with each receiving the support of 40 percent of voters.

Posted on: 2016/7/14 22:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Did anyone else hear crooked Hillary saying a Trump presidency would mean he could sic the IRS on political opponents? I've gotta hand it to her, her balls may be as big as her husbands.

Posted on: 2016/7/14 21:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
Donald Trump Jr. Says NO DECISION on VP Despite Pence News

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016 ... on-vp-despite-pence-news/

Maybe not yet.

Donald Trump Jr. - the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
I wouldn't believe any word that comes out of his mouth.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/26/us/ ... who-trump-brand.html?_r=0

Quote:

?We?re an Easy Target?: Taken In by the Trump Brand
By MIKE McINTIREJUNE 25, 2016

The sales pitches seeking to separate Cheryl Lankford from her money began during the recession as she struggled to get back on her feet after the death of her husband, an American soldier serving in Iraq.

Two of them were from companies that have boasted the Trump name.

One was Trump University, the real estate sales seminar that Donald J. Trump promoted as a way for average people to profit from opportunities in the housing market. Ms. Lankford said she spent $35,000 from an Army insurance payment to learn Mr. Trump?s secrets.

Another was Cambridge Who?s Who, a vanity publisher promising ?branding services? that seemed to complement the real estate business she hoped to create. She paid thousands of dollars to Cambridge, whose spokesman and ?executive director of global branding? was Mr. Trump?s eldest son, Donald Jr.

Six years later, Ms. Lankford, who is 44 and has a son, has little to show for the money she spent, aside from a nagging sense that she was taken advantage of. Several friends in her community in San Antonio fell for similar offers, she said, but most are not eager to talk about it.

?As a widow, you find you were so dependent on your husband, and when you make a mistake because of predatory businesses, it?s embarrassing,? Ms. Lankford said. ?We?re an easy target.?

?Easy target? might describe the audience for several enterprises stamped with the Trump brand that have been accused of preying upon desperation, inexperience or vanity. Some are well known. Trump University has most recently gained notice because of Mr. Trump?s attacks on the Mexican heritage of the judge overseeing a fraud lawsuit brought by former students. There was also a multilevel vitamin-selling enterprise, the Trump Network, that Mr. Trump had said would give hope to people looking to ?opt out of the recession.?

But intersecting with these was another, largely unexamined, business venture, Cambridge Who?s Who, which generated hundreds of complaints that it deceptively peddled the promise of recognition in a registry, as well as branding and networking services of questionable value. Dozens of people who paid Trump-endorsed businesses were also sold products by Cambridge, which benefited from its partnership with Donald Trump Jr. through ?leveraging relationships built by the Trump empire,? according to Cambridge.

Cambridge was not a Trump company; it was operated by Randy Narod, a Long Island, N.Y., nightclub and bagel store owner barred from the securities industry for having had an impostor take his licensing exam. However, Cambridge gained the Trump imprimatur when the younger Mr. Trump came on board in 2010 and began promoting its services as a way for people to distinguish themselves in a tough economic climate.

He worked in plugs for Cambridge during interviews on the Fox Business Network and TheStreet.com, did a promotional video and appeared in photos with Mr. Narod. Among them was one with another Trump executive at Trump Tower in New York, where, according to a news release, the three men discussed ?strategies to expand the personal branding and professional networking services offered by Cambridge Who?s Who.? Mr. Narod?s company said on its website that it had embarked on a ?global expansion with the Trump Organization.?

?Branding is the best way to gain recognition and exposure, and nobody knows this more than the Trump Organization,? the younger Mr. Trump said in a promotion for Cambridge...

Posted on: 2016/7/14 20:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Donald Trump Jr. Says NO DECISION on VP Despite Pence News

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016 ... on-vp-despite-pence-news/

Maybe not yet.

Posted on: 2016/7/14 20:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Pence it is:

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/po ... -trumps-vp-pick/87075866/

That's one way to avoid a nasty uphill battle for re-election, LOL!

Posted on: 2016/7/14 19:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
There's no longer air service to Alaska?

Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/p ... nce-alaska-is-a-long-ways

Sarah Palin won't be there. How disappointing...

Posted on: 2016/7/14 18:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/ ... ck-for-expanding-medicaid

White House praises Trump?s VP pick for expanding Medicaid

Quote:

Donald Trump?s vice presidential pick received praise from an unwelcome place Thursday: the White House.

President Obama?s chief spokesman Josh Earnest lauded Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R) for deciding to expand Medicaid in his state under ObamaCare.

?I know that Gov. Pence did do some important work with the administration to expand Medicaid in his state,? Earnest told reporters when asked what Obama thinks of the governor. ?That?s something President Obama has been encouraging Democratic and Republican governors across the country to do.?

The spokesman added, however, he would ?leave it to the individual candidates to determine who they believe would best complement their skills and could lead their party.?

Earnest?s comments came just after reports emerged that Trump was poised to choose Pence as his vice presidential nominee.

Pence is likely to face scrutiny over his decision to accept federal dollars to provide health insurance coverage to low-income families.

In January of last year, the Indiana governor became the ninth GOP governor to reach a deal with the administration to expand Medicaid.

But Pence put a conservative twist on the expansion by making participants pay a monthly premium to offset costs. The plan, known as Healthy Indiana Plan 2.0, has earned praise from some Republicans.

I'm sure WH praise was not 100% genuine...

Posted on: 2016/7/14 18:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/p ... nce-alaska-is-a-long-ways

Sarah Palin won't be there. How disappointing...

Posted on: 2016/7/14 17:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/14 17:10

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 ... 24 »