Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
138 user(s) are online (99 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 138

more...

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 11 12 13 (14) 15 16 17 ... 24 »

Re: Jersey City Muslims Unite Against Trump
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/th ... 0a-top%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

Donald Trump?s Brexit press conference was beyond bizarre

Here's a snipet:

QUESTION: How would the Trump administration approach the Brexit, should you be elected president? And Scotland voted 62-38 to remain. Should Scotland leave the U.K., as many people are talking about?

TRUMP: Yeah. I think I see a big parallel. I think people really ? I think people really see a big parallel. A lot of people are talking about that, and not only the United States, but other countries.

People want to take their country back. They want to have independence, in a sense, and you see it with Europe, all over Europe. You're going to have more than just ? in my opinion, more than what happened last night, you're going to have, I think many other cases where they want to take their borders back. They want to take their monetary back....

Posted on: 2016/6/24 17:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I think Obama threatening Great Britain over Brexit led to the winning vote-and with the Supreme Court upholding the illegal alien amnesty smackdown-well, not a good day in the Oval Office.
obama never threatened anyone but i agree that obama should have kept his mouth shut.

it's a shame when the voters don't follow the script! time to toss that trans-pacific partnership trade agreement

You must've missed when Obama said the UK would go 'to the back of the queue' if they brexited . . . and they turned around and said fuck you. It was huuuuuuuuge!

Posted on: 2016/6/24 16:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I think Obama threatening Great Britain over Brexit led to the winning vote-and with the Supreme Court upholding the illegal alien amnesty smackdown-well, not a good day in the Oval Office.
obama never threatened anyone but i agree that obama should have kept his mouth shut.

it's a shame when the voters don't follow the script! time to toss that trans-pacific partnership trade agreement

If you want to toss that trade agreement, Trump is your only answer.

Hillary's owners very much want it to pass, and she's even called it the gold standard of trade deals.

Posted on: 2016/6/24 14:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
The Brits will be fine... and markets will rebound, they always do. At least they are out of the EU chaos. BHO threats about moving them to the back of the trade Q . Prior to his UK trip, he just had to visit Argentina. He drew ProEU red line in the sand and like the Syrians /Russians, The Brits stepped across it.

Posted on: 2016/6/24 14:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Brexit is going really great so far...

European markets tumble, pound crashes to its lowest levels in 31 years

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/23/europe/ ... ndum-live-blog/index.html

Posted on: 2016/6/24 14:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2016/6/24 14:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/6/24 12:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
[quote]
Okay despite not being fact checked, it must be credible. I will take a puff of whatever you are smoking...

Likely not credible -

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fbi- ... r-AAhyHLa?ocid=spartandhp

And if the Gay Community and the families are looking for some sort of apology after this intentional smear to hang this atrocity on them and protect the WH'S policy,"No such thing as Muslim Terror" sadly this will be the best they will get despite a significant portion of people will only remember the crazy f'd up Gay guy who was a Muslim killed all those other Gay people.... glad it wasnt Muslim terrorist.. The WH wants this story to disappear as much as the people on this thread who blamed Gays and Guns want this to fade.... Can I get silent yeah for Trump. The country can't take 4 more years of Hillary and her lies.

The British people have woken up. We may not be far behind.
the sheeple are not following the plan

And all I saw on US media was exit polling saying it was going down 52% -48%. This is as historic as thier Magna Carta. Good for them and remember to lie to every pollster in USA. We know how they will be biased.

Posted on: 2016/6/24 9:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
[quote]
Okay despite not being fact checked, it must be credible. I will take a puff of whatever you are smoking...

Likely not credible -

And if the Gay Community and the families are looking for some sort of apology after this intentional smear to hang this atrocity on them and protect the WH'S policy,"No such thing as Muslim Terror" sadly this will be the best they will get despite a significant portion of people will only remember the crazy f'd up Gay guy who was a Muslim killed all those other Gay people.... glad it wasnt Muslim terrorist.. The WH wants this story to disappear as much as the people on this thread who blamed Gays and Guns want this to fade.... Can I get silent yeah for Trump. The country can't take 4 more years of Hillary and her lies.

the sheeple are not following the plan

Posted on: 2016/6/24 6:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
[quote]

Likely not credible -

Posted on: 2016/6/24 5:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
[quote]

Likely not credible -

Posted on: 2016/6/24 3:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
[quote]

Likely not credible -

Posted on: 2016/6/24 3:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
LOL You cannot be serious? Univision (Spanish Only) broadcast network suddenly discovers the Muslim Killer?s secret gay Latin lover???? Caliente!!! Sounds like a script right out of one of their Telenovelas. Oh and let?s mention AIDS as the killer?s motive. Then, conveniently, they start broadcasting news in English.

Univision admits on this page it cannot verify his story yet they broadcast the story anyway? Competent news organizations vet a story before broadcast? Or is the word of this costumed FBI Stooge enough. We all know what Univision?s agenda is about. Univision is just another lapdog media tool in the BHO propaganda machine that will deny Muslim extremism and terror to ensure more illegal aliens sneak into the country.

The WH tampered with the 911 call. They failed floating the gay story with most of America but they continue with the Spanish Community. The latest FBI counterintelligence activity is to re-contact people like ex-wife and direct them now, to stop talking about gay angle which makes it appear that the Muslim Killer is being framed because he is a Muslim. The WH incompetence makes your head swim and after 8 years, people are learning about transparency, the WH way.

So now the Obama Administration has insulted the intelligence and common sense of the Gay and Spanish communities, and more importantly, the victims? families. (hmmm lying to Benghazi Families? Orlando Families, do I sees a pattern?) You need to read your links closer.

http://www.univision.com/univision-ne ... aims-he-was-gunmans-lover

Orlando massacre was "revenge," not terrorism, says man who claims he was gunman's lover

Omar Mateen, the Muslim gunman who committed the Pulse nightclub massacre in Orlando, was "100 percent" gay and bore a grudge against Latino men because he felt used by them, according to a man who says he was his lover for two months.

?I?ve cried like you have no idea. But the thing that makes me want to tell the truth is that he didn?t do it for terrorism. In my opinion he did it for revenge,? he told Univision Noticias anchor Maria Elena Salinas in an exclusive interview in English and Spanish on Tuesday.

He said Mateen was angry and upset after a man he had sex with later revealed he was infected with the HIV virus.

Asked why he decided to come forward with his story, he said: ?It?s my responsibility as a citizen of the United States and a gay man.?

The man said he had approached the FBI and been interviewed three times in person by agents.

Univision was unable to independently verify his account. The FBI confirmed to Univision that it had met with him.

The man, who did not want his true identity revealed, agreed to an interview wearing a disguise and calling himself Miguel. Speaking in fluent Spanish and accented English, he said he met Mateen last year through a gay dating site and began a relationship soon after. He and Mateen were "friends with benefits," he said

Quote:

SOS wrote:

Orlando massacre was "revenge," not terrorism, says man who claims he was gunman's lover

Omar Mateen, the Muslim gunman who committed the Pulse nightclub massacre in Orlando, was "100 percent" gay and bore a grudge against Latino men because he felt used by them, according to a man who says he was his lover for two months.

?I?ve cried like you have no idea. But the thing that makes me want to tell the truth is that he didn?t do it for terrorism. In my opinion he did it for revenge,? he told Univision Noticias anchor Maria Elena Salinas in an exclusive interview in English and Spanish on Tuesday.

He said Mateen was angry and upset after a man he had sex with later revealed he was infected with the HIV virus.

Asked why he decided to come forward with his story, he said: ?It?s my responsibility as a citizen of the United States and a gay man.?

The man said he had approached the FBI and been interviewed three times in person by agents.

Univision was unable to independently verify his account. The FBI confirmed to Univision that it had met with him.

The man, who did not want his true identity revealed, agreed to an interview wearing a disguise and calling himself Miguel. Speaking in fluent Spanish and accented English, he said he met Mateen last year through a gay dating site and began a relationship soon after. He and Mateen were "friends with benefits," he said
...& lots more in the article

BigGuy just relax - don't throw a tizzy over the interview. I'm just throwing it out there, but it appears to be credible. Time will tell if the story holds up.

There are many beautiful things in the world. Life is too short to pickle one's mind in the threat of Islamic terrorism.

Posted on: 2016/6/24 2:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
LOL You cannot be serious? Univision (Spanish Only) broadcast network suddenly discovers the Muslim Killer?s secret gay Latin lover???? Caliente!!! Sounds like a script right out of one of their Telenovelas. Oh and let?s mention AIDS as the killer?s motive. Then, conveniently, they start broadcasting news in English.

Univision admits on this page it cannot verify his story yet they broadcast the story anyway? Competent news organizations vet a story before broadcast? Or is the word of this costumed FBI Stooge enough. We all know what Univision?s agenda is about. Univision is just another lapdog media tool in the BHO propaganda machine that will deny Muslim extremism and terror to ensure more illegal aliens sneak into the country.

The WH tampered with the 911 call. They failed floating the gay story with most of America but they continue with the Spanish Community. The latest FBI counterintelligence activity is to re-contact people like ex-wife and direct them now, to stop talking about gay angle which makes it appear that the Muslim Killer is being framed because he is a Muslim. The WH incompetence makes your head swim and after 8 years, people are learning about transparency, the WH way.

So now the Obama Administration has insulted the intelligence and common sense of the Gay and Spanish communities, and more importantly, the victims? families. (hmmm lying to Benghazi Families? Orlando Families, do I sees a pattern?) You need to read your links closer.

Quote:

SOS wrote:

BigGuy just relax - don't throw a tizzy over the interview. I'm just throwing it out there, but it appears to be credible. Time will tell if the story holds up.

There are many beautiful things in the world. Life is too short to pickle one's mind in the threat of Islamic terrorism.

Posted on: 2016/6/23 17:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

SOS wrote:

Posted on: 2016/6/22 21:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/6/22 16:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
It must be psychologically tough to keep loosing presidential elections. If my team keeps losing, I would probably go a little nutty too.... Especially if my man/woman is beaten by someone whom I consider completely corrupt.... That's got to be tough.

It's far from over. Trump is still competing well in swing states. Ms. Clinton isn't the ideal candidate because she's done a lot in her life. Those that do nothing have fewer mistakes (and accomplishments) on their record.

Posted on: 2016/6/22 14:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
It must be psychologically tough to keep loosing presidential elections. If my team keeps losing, I would probably go a little nutty too.... Especially if my man/woman is beaten by someone whom I consider completely corrupt.... That's got to be tough.

Posted on: 2016/6/22 12:50

Edited by Atsushi on 2016/6/22 13:13:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Trump hasn't been out with his hands in the pockets of Wall Street, unions, and countries that kill gays and Jews like Hillary has.

What he has done is being 17 other Republican candidates, including Bush, who had 100 million dollars.

And in the end, the FBI might just save Donald a couple hundred million dollars.

I'm sure the FBI head is a mite peeved at Obama over the 'redaction' order-he's still pissed at Hillary over her saying the email investigation was a routine security check-as seen when he stated that it's two active criminal investigations.

Posted on: 2016/6/22 1:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-military-s ... ed-members-195207853.html

Oh yes... the most transparent administration ever. Can you imagine what Hillary will try to get away with if she is elected??? The first tour in the WH... one of the famous phrases from the deposition of the first black President for sexual harassment was " It depends what the meaning of "is" is." This go-round will be "it depends what the meaning of "transparent" is. Now they don't want to tell they truth about what troops are in harms way. God Bless those troops because you know BHO and HRC don't have your back. I wonder what we can expect for an October Surprise?

Posted on: 2016/6/22 1:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/cr ... hes-travel-records-621985

$225K speeches... Contract requirements that included Gulfstream Jet for 19 people??? Imagine how much her coronation will cost the last 20 taxpayers left in the US? The Green Candidate... flush in foreign donations. Scary.

Love this top rated comment:

The stench of corruption emanating from the Clintons is as bad as Hillary's full, day old Depends.

Posted on: 2016/6/21 23:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/cr ... hes-travel-records-621985

$225K speeches... Contract requirements that included Gulfstream Jet for 19 people??? Imagine how much her coronation will cost the last 20 taxpayers left in the US? The Green Candidate... flush in foreign donations. Scary.

Posted on: 2016/6/21 22:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
We used to hear from Trump fans how great he is and how decisively he is going to beat Hilary. What happened to those enthusiastic Trump fans here these days?

If I wasn't so repulsed by this man, I would have considered them sort of cute. You know, a similar way children who believe in Santa Claus are cute.

Make Trump Great Again.

Don't get me wrong, I think Hillary sucks.. and I understand why Trump has support. But the way Trump supporters worshipped their hero was scary. Like he could do no wrong. That's a dangerous situation for our citizenry to be in.

Sure sounds like you are describing the cult of personality around the current guy in the WH.... all the hope and change?? there are very few people better off than they were 8 years ago despite the propaganda where they have been telling us how much better we are... and HRC will make sure her purse gets bigger. Why should we vote for her??? It should be landslide numbers if people were happy?

Posted on: 2016/6/21 22:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
We used to hear from Trump fans how great he is and how decisively he is going to beat Hilary. What happened to those enthusiastic Trump fans here these days?

If I wasn't so repulsed by this man, I would have considered them sort of cute. You know, a similar way children who believe in Santa Claus are cute.

Make Trump Great Again.

Don't get me wrong, I think Hillary sucks.. and I understand why Trump has support. But the way Trump supporters worshipped their hero was scary. Like he could do no wrong. That's a dangerous situation for our citizenry to be in.

Posted on: 2016/6/21 21:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/6/21 20:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Oh you boys haven't been reading the thread... Republicans and American's with a conscience have been preoccupied trying to keep the truth upfront regarding the most recent Muslim Terrorist attack on our soil from being covered up. They figured it worked so well 4 years with the Benghazi embassy/Muslim Riot Tape.. lets try it again. Oh Susan Rice won't go out again on Sunday talk shows and lie, let's sacrifice Lynch credulity to stop the investigation. Meanwhile where has HRC been on any of the issues emerging... gun control, illegal immigration??? She is doing damage control for the new book on her and Bill's first go round at the WH. Then they will be dealing with the fallout that will be starting shortly from the hacking of the DNC Servers. Hang on boys and girls!!!

Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politic ... 4-2b336e293a3c_story.html

GOP leaders alarmed by Trump?s ?devastating? fundraising start

We haven't from die-hard Trump fans for awhile... Isn't he supposed to be beating Hilary decisively?

I doubt if his supporters are the donating type, this explains the low amount... they are too busy buying beers with that disability and UE check.

Posted on: 2016/6/21 20:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/6/21 19:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:

We haven't from die-hard Trump fans for awhile... Isn't he supposed to be beating Hilary decisively?

I doubt if his supporters are the donating type, this explains the low amount... they are too busy buying beers with that disability and UE check.

Posted on: 2016/6/21 19:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users

We haven't heard from die-hard Trump fans on JC List for awhile... Isn't he supposed to be beating Hilary decisively?

Posted on: 2016/6/21 19:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-ou ... hip-homosexuality-n594336

"While ISIS death squads enforce an extreme version of Islam that punishes gays with death, the religion's history is far more nuanced. And like most relationships, when it comes to Islam and homosexuality ? it's complicated."

NBC Apologists for Islam's terror against Gays describes the relationship as "nuanced". Priceless. If I was a Gay couple... I would not be visiting a Muslim country anytime soon. Gays should really be upset that the DOJ is trying to make Orlando a Gay on Gay crime, rather than calling it what it is.

Why is it not possible to be all of the above?

It seems to be the most logical, given all the evidence, that the man was gay, struggled with it, sunk into an extreme for of Islam after being raised in a house of very conservative Islam (as Mao likes to call "traditional") and became a terrorist.

It's been reported that the guy went on dates with men. It's known that he was on gay dating websites. It's known that he's been going to the club for years, not just a few trips to scope it out.

This foolish line started with the exwife in a TIME.com interview... " But when she thinks back on the brief marriage seven years ago, there are other recollections that come to mind. ?There were things he would do in his daily life that most straight men don?t do,? she said in a phone interview with TIME on Tuesday.

?He would take a long time in front of the mirror, he would often take pictures of himself, and he made little movements with his body that definitely made me question things,? she recalled, ?It definitely popped up in my head whether he was totally straight.? WOW THAT IS TOO GAY... Today she is claiming the FBI wants her to be shut up because the FBI wants to blame on Muslims... In the meantime Lynch and the DOJ look like fools for potentially tampering with evidence of the phone call content. There is not a single source you can trust with this investigation at this point so I will stick with my crazed Muslim Terrorist view.

Posted on: 2016/6/21 18:58

« 1 ... 11 12 13 (14) 15 16 17 ... 24 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017