Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
91 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 91

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Need Someone to Move a Fridge Up the Street...
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
I called Catlow Movers in the Heights to move a fridge out of my house to the sidewalk. They charged $75 but that was over 5 years ago.

Posted on: 2016/6/19 2:25
Get on your bikes and ride !

Need Someone to Move a Fridge Up the Street...
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/2/21 5:04
From jersey city, nj
Group:
Registered Users
Looking for someone with experience and basic tools necessary to move our friends refrigerator up the street from their house to our house. If you are someone who has done moving/hauling/odd jobs of this nature, this will be an easy job that should take no more that 30 minutes...most likely less time than that. The refrigerator is at 109 Winfield Avenue and is going to 128 Winfield Avenue, literally on the same street just a few houses away on the other side of the street. I only say you may need tools in case the doors need to come off but it's not a large fridge, just an average freezer on top fridge on bottom style model (dimensions are as follows: 63" Tall, 31" Wide and 28" Deep) and you'll need either a dolly or hand truck to take it up the street. I am looking for someone who would be able to do this Monday, preferably in the early AM. Please email me with your availability, your quote for this basic job and a little about your experience. Thank you! projectgreenville@gmail.com

Posted on: 2016/6/18 16:43

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017