Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
120 user(s) are online (105 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 120

more...

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 ... 17 »

Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Governor: Texas Suing Over Obama's Transgender Directive

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/go ... gender-directive-39370920

Posted on: 2016/5/25 17:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
UPDATE: My daughter and I were in Target last night. She used the bathroom and wasn't raped. Just thought I'd provide a measure, albeit small, of actual real life experience into the conversation.

Lucky for you, but she has the rest of her life to go to public restrooms and daddy will not be around. I suggest you give her a whistle to place on her key chain in case she encounters trouble.

Posted on: 2016/5/25 16:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/4/26 20:07
Group:
Registered Users
UPDATE: My daughter and I were in Target last night. She used the bathroom and wasn't raped. Just thought I'd provide a measure, albeit small, of actual real life experience into the conversation.

Posted on: 2016/5/25 16:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Okay. We get it. You don't want men in the ladies room, and that's a fine position to have. The question is, how do you propose this be enforced?

It's easy to see some people, like Wanda here, are clearly a man in a dress.
Resized Image

Some not so much.
Resized Image

Who would you exclude from your restroom?

Posted on: 2016/5/25 15:25
I eat fu*king hipsters and sh*t out fixie bikes.
-J.Parow

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
[ they do not belong. It is an invite to sexual predators who far outnumber any transgender person.

Fine Yvonne, for the umpteenth time, HOW DO YOU plan on enforcing this? DNA testing at the door of every restroom? Someone to check drivers' licenses? HOW?

Obviously you can't have DNA testing because that would only prove the opponents to men wearing dresses to take a dump in the ladies room correct. That would be a fact and the last thing the left want to deal with are facts. Remember it is how we feel like "indentifying" today that is more important than reality.

I really could careless if a woman wants to use a men's room. I have seen it happen at sporting events and they usually come in groups. The guys waiting in line whoop it up. The women laugh and is a bit of fun. Equal access for men to a ladies bathroom or lockerroom bothers people. An expectation of privacy at those moments is also part of the human condition. [/quote]

1. So, is DNA testing at every public restroom door, every day, the solution? Just want to make sure I understand correctly. Yvonne, care to weigh in? I still haven't heard any response on this.

2. It's "I couldn't care less" not "I could care less". The latter expression makes no sense and it drives me crazy when people say it. I don't care if women use the men's room either though.[/quote]

Good grief, to borrow a line from Charlie Brown. Stop making things complicated. Just keep men out of public restrooms. It is an open door for sexual predators. What about the rights of women who do not want men in their private spaces? Why should everyone have rights except them?[/quote]

Posted on: 2016/5/25 14:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
[ they do not belong. It is an invite to sexual predators who far outnumber any transgender person.

Fine Yvonne, for the umpteenth time, HOW DO YOU plan on enforcing this? DNA testing at the door of every restroom? Someone to check drivers' licenses? HOW?[/quote]

Obviously you can't have DNA testing because that would only prove the opponents to men wearing dresses to take a dump in the ladies room correct. That would be a fact and the last thing the left want to deal with are facts. Remember it is how we feel like "indentifying" today that is more important than reality.

I really could careless if a woman wants to use a men's room. I have seen it happen at sporting events and they usually come in groups. The guys waiting in line whoop it up. The women laugh and is a bit of fun. Equal access for men to a ladies bathroom or lockerroom bothers people. An expectation of privacy at those moments is also part of the human condition. [/quote]

1. So, is DNA testing at every public restroom door, every day, the solution? Just want to make sure I understand correctly. Yvonne, care to weigh in? I still haven't heard any response on this.

2. It's "I couldn't care less" not "I could care less". The latter expression makes no sense and it drives me crazy when people say it. I don't care if women use the men's room either though.[/quote]

Good grief, to borrow a line from Charlie Brown. Stop making things complicated. Just keep men out of public restrooms. It is an open door for sexual predators. What about the rights of women who do not want men in their private spaces? Why should everyone have rights except them?

Posted on: 2016/5/25 13:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
[/quote]

Fine Yvonne, for the umpteenth time, HOW DO YOU plan on enforcing this? DNA testing at the door of every restroom? Someone to check drivers' licenses? HOW?[/quote]

2. It's "I couldn't care less" not "I could care less". The latter expression makes no sense and it drives me crazy when people say it. I don't care if women use the men's room either though.

Posted on: 2016/5/25 13:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
A tip for you Yvonne:

It's impossible the micro-manage every aspect of the human condition

I agree, that is why I and other people do not want men in places they do not belong. It is an invite to sexual predators who far outnumber any transgender person.

Fine Yvonne, for the umpteenth time, HOW DO YOU plan on enforcing this? DNA testing at the door of every restroom? Someone to check drivers' licenses? HOW?

I really could careless if a woman wants to use a men's room. I have seen it happen at sporting events and they usually come in groups. The guys waiting in line whoop it up. The women laugh and is a bit of fun. Equal access for men to a ladies bathroom or lockerroom bothers people. An expectation of privacy at those moments is also part of the human condition.

Posted on: 2016/5/25 11:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
That is so true, so why are people insisting that this .00000001% of males have access to the ladies room? Would that not be an example of micromanaging by the left?

Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
A tip for you Yvonne:

Posted on: 2016/5/25 10:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
A tip for you Yvonne:

I agree, that is why I and other people do not want men in places they do not belong. It is an invite to sexual predators who far outnumber any transgender person.

Posted on: 2016/5/25 4:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
how do you explain this image ?

Resized Image

I drunk woman who could not wait on the line at the women's restroom. Another reason why men should not use the women's room, the line is too long.

Posted on: 2016/5/25 2:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
how do you explain this image ?

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/5/25 1:58
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
A tip for you Yvonne:

Posted on: 2016/5/25 1:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
A tip for you Yvonne:

Posted on: 2016/5/25 0:28
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Woman chases man filming her at Target. She turns the table.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpljREw58g0

POST 358 - Yvonne wrote:

It has nothing to do with transgenders in restroom but hopefully ...

Yvonne you need to start a hobby ... what about knitting?

Wow, your answer is rationalization full blown. You cannot discriminate against any man with this rule. Any man who is dressed like a man and still have his body parts can enter Target.

Here is a man who walked into Target and asked that question.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSrvrUCELiI

Posted on: 2016/5/24 23:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

POST 358 - Yvonne wrote:

It has nothing to do with transgenders in restroom but hopefully ...

Yvonne you need to start a hobby ... what about knitting?

Posted on: 2016/5/24 23:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/5/24 23:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/9/5 2:01
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Google must be your bff? I use your existence on JCList is a constant reminder that I need to make more of my retirement.

To your earlier comment: I only worry about people who feel the need to hide behind phony names.

Why? What business is it of yours?

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Here is another opinion from a civil right activist, radryan03.
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/opin ... p-ed/article78706432.html

Posted on: 2016/5/24 20:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
You stated irrelevant facts and your opinion was nothing more than attacking the messenger because you were unable to attack his message.

Relevant facts are that 10 years after the sex change operations, transgenders kill themselves at a rate 20x higher than the general population. Additionally, 80% of children who originally identified as transgendered spontaneously lost this urge over time, without surgery. Seems like a pretty good reason not to perform it. Their mental illness can be treated using less drastic methods.

Of course, they still should be allowed to use the bathroom they feel comfortable in, because this is a non issue. But he is right that we shouldn't attempt to normalize the clearly mentally ill.

Posted on: 2016/5/24 20:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Here is another opinion from a civil right activist, radryan03.
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/opin ... p-ed/article78706432.html

Posted on: 2016/5/24 20:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
I think someone has a man crush! I apologize for the attack!

The man's research and knowledge (to which he participated) was used to actively protect sexual predators... no, he doesn't operate under any bias what so ever... this is clearly a gentleman who's opinion I want to trust and embrace.

Excuse my use of 'fact' - I stated facts and provided my opinion.

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Radryan03, for someone purporting to speak about facts, you simply made a post filled with ad hominem attacks against Johns Hopkins' head of psychiatry.

I realize that feels over reals is the predominant ideology among "progressives," where you avoid discussing truths that make you uncomfortable, and pretend they don't exist, but please try refuting the facts Mr. McHugh has provided:

The transgendered suffer a disorder of "assumption" like those in other disorders familiar to psychiatrists. With the transgendered, the disordered assumption is that the individual differs from what seems given in nature?namely one's maleness or femaleness. Other kinds of disordered assumptions are held by those who suffer from anorexia and bulimia nervosa, where the assumption that departs from physical reality is the belief by the dangerously thin that they are overweight.

With body dysmorphic disorder, an often socially crippling condition, the individual is consumed by the assumption "I'm ugly." These disorders occur in subjects who have come to believe that some of their psycho-social conflicts or problems will be resolved if they can change the way that they appear to others. Such ideas work like ruling passions in their subjects' minds and tend to be accompanied by a solipsistic argument.

For the transgendered, this argument holds that one's feeling of "gender" is a conscious, subjective sense that, being in one's mind, cannot be questioned by others. The individual often seeks not just society's tolerance of this "personal truth" but affirmation of it. Here rests the support for "transgender equality," the demands for government payment for medical and surgical treatments, and for access to all sex-based public roles and privileges.

With this argument, advocates for the transgendered have persuaded several states?including California, New Jersey and Massachusetts?to pass laws barring psychiatrists, even with parental permission, from striving to restore natural gender feelings to a transgender minor. That government can intrude into parents' rights to seek help in guiding their children indicates how powerful these advocates have become.

How to respond? Psychiatrists obviously must challenge the solipsistic concept that what is in the mind cannot be questioned. Disorders of consciousness, after all, represent psychiatry's domain; declaring them off-limits would eliminate the field. Many will recall how, in the 1990s, an accusation of parental sex abuse of children was deemed unquestionable by the solipsists of the "recovered memory" craze.

You won't hear it from those championing transgender equality, but controlled and follow-up studies reveal fundamental problems with this movement. When children who reported transgender feelings were tracked without medical or surgical treatment at both Vanderbilt University and London's Portman Clinic, 70%-80% of them spontaneously lost those feelings. Some 25% did have persisting feelings; what differentiates those individuals remains to be discerned.

We at Johns Hopkins University?which in the 1960s was the first American medical center to venture into "sex-reassignment surgery"?launched a study in the 1970s comparing the outcomes of transgendered people who had the surgery with the outcomes of those who did not. Most of the surgically treated patients described themselves as "satisfied" by the results, but their subsequent psycho-social adjustments were no better than those who didn't have the surgery. And so at Hopkins we stopped doing sex-reassignment surgery, since producing a "satisfied" but still troubled patient seemed an inadequate reason for surgically amputating normal organs.

It now appears that our long-ago decision was a wise one. A 2011 study at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden produced the most illuminating results yet regarding the transgendered, evidence that should give advocates pause. The long-term study?up to 30 years?followed 324 people who had sex-reassignment surgery. The study revealed that beginning about 10 years after having the surgery, the transgendered began to experience increasing mental difficulties. Most shockingly, their suicide mortality rose almost 20-fold above the comparable nontransgender population. This disturbing result has as yet no explanation but probably reflects the growing sense of isolation reported by the aging transgendered after surgery. The high suicide rate certainly challenges the surgery prescription.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/paul-mchu ... t-the-solution-1402615120

Quote:

radryan03 wrote:
Ok - lets get our facts right:

Medical science is not ignoring these people... there are still plenty of very reputable hospitals that provide the knowledge (psychological services) and care that a transgendered individual needs. I know you keep siting Hopkins... but that view comes from their head of psychiatry (Paul McHugh) and not medical staff or doctors. Paul's findings are biased by his personal beliefs - he seeks to justify bias with medicine (messed up in my book).

Things you should know about Paul:
-Paul McHugh is a practicing Catholic.[2] According to a 2002 New York Times article, he is a Democrat "who describes himself as religiously orthodox, politically liberal and culturally conservative -- a believer in marriage and the Marines, a supporter of institutions and family values.
- Throughout the decade of the 1990s, McHugh was active in debunking the idea of recovered memory?that is, the idea that people could suddenly and spontaneously remember childhood sexual abuse
- In 2002, McHugh was appointed to a lay panel assembled by the Roman Catholic Church to look into sexual abuse by priests.

I know this doesnt change your view - but at least others can be informed about this strange fact you keep throwing around like its the bible.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Nori wrote:
The truth you speak of is so far off the topic of conversation.

The fact that people like you exist makes me uncomfortable.

You choose to ignore the fact that any man now has the ability to walk into a woman's restroom including sexual predators. This is a win for them. Just because a person feels he/she belongs to the opposite sex does not justify changing laws. There are a small group of people who are uncomfortable with their body limbs and have asked doctors to ambulate the limbs. Luckily, medical science is ignoring these people for now.

Posted on: 2016/5/24 20:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

radryan03 wrote:
How about you worry about yourself?

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

K-Lo wrote:
Regardless of the reason, even people with body dysmorphia have to pee. Just close the damn stall door and mind your own business. Women and children .. and men... are assualted every day. No one has to dress up to get access to victims.

Yes, everyone has to pee but this does open the door to sexual predators, something many here do not acknowledge. I just read something recently from an adult woman who was sexually assaulted in the women's locker room as a child by her male coach during swim practice.
what does that have to do with transgenders or bathroom laws? Absolutely nothing.

It has nothing to do with transgenders in restroom but hopefully, it might prevent someone here destroying their bodies and regretting it later.

I only worry about people who feel the need to hide behind phony names.

Posted on: 2016/5/24 20:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
How about you worry about yourself?

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

K-Lo wrote:
Regardless of the reason, even people with body dysmorphia have to pee. Just close the damn stall door and mind your own business. Women and children .. and men... are assualted every day. No one has to dress up to get access to victims.

Yes, everyone has to pee but this does open the door to sexual predators, something many here do not acknowledge. I just read something recently from an adult woman who was sexually assaulted in the women's locker room as a child by her male coach during swim practice.
what does that have to do with transgenders or bathroom laws? Absolutely nothing.

It has nothing to do with transgenders in restroom but hopefully, it might prevent someone here destroying their bodies and regretting it later.

Posted on: 2016/5/24 19:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

K-Lo wrote:

Posted on: 2016/5/24 19:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

K-Lo wrote:

Posted on: 2016/5/24 18:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Before someone here decides to go through with a transgender operation they should check out this website. http://www.sexchangeregret.com/

Posted on: 2016/5/24 15:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Radryan03, for someone purporting to speak about facts, you simply made a post filled with ad hominem attacks against Johns Hopkins' head of psychiatry.

I realize that feels over reals is the predominant ideology among "progressives," where you avoid discussing truths that make you uncomfortable, and pretend they don't exist, but please try refuting the facts Mr. McHugh has provided:

The transgendered suffer a disorder of "assumption" like those in other disorders familiar to psychiatrists. With the transgendered, the disordered assumption is that the individual differs from what seems given in nature?namely one's maleness or femaleness. Other kinds of disordered assumptions are held by those who suffer from anorexia and bulimia nervosa, where the assumption that departs from physical reality is the belief by the dangerously thin that they are overweight.

With body dysmorphic disorder, an often socially crippling condition, the individual is consumed by the assumption "I'm ugly." These disorders occur in subjects who have come to believe that some of their psycho-social conflicts or problems will be resolved if they can change the way that they appear to others. Such ideas work like ruling passions in their subjects' minds and tend to be accompanied by a solipsistic argument.

For the transgendered, this argument holds that one's feeling of "gender" is a conscious, subjective sense that, being in one's mind, cannot be questioned by others. The individual often seeks not just society's tolerance of this "personal truth" but affirmation of it. Here rests the support for "transgender equality," the demands for government payment for medical and surgical treatments, and for access to all sex-based public roles and privileges.

With this argument, advocates for the transgendered have persuaded several states?including California, New Jersey and Massachusetts?to pass laws barring psychiatrists, even with parental permission, from striving to restore natural gender feelings to a transgender minor. That government can intrude into parents' rights to seek help in guiding their children indicates how powerful these advocates have become.

How to respond? Psychiatrists obviously must challenge the solipsistic concept that what is in the mind cannot be questioned. Disorders of consciousness, after all, represent psychiatry's domain; declaring them off-limits would eliminate the field. Many will recall how, in the 1990s, an accusation of parental sex abuse of children was deemed unquestionable by the solipsists of the "recovered memory" craze.

You won't hear it from those championing transgender equality, but controlled and follow-up studies reveal fundamental problems with this movement. When children who reported transgender feelings were tracked without medical or surgical treatment at both Vanderbilt University and London's Portman Clinic, 70%-80% of them spontaneously lost those feelings. Some 25% did have persisting feelings; what differentiates those individuals remains to be discerned.

We at Johns Hopkins University?which in the 1960s was the first American medical center to venture into "sex-reassignment surgery"?launched a study in the 1970s comparing the outcomes of transgendered people who had the surgery with the outcomes of those who did not. Most of the surgically treated patients described themselves as "satisfied" by the results, but their subsequent psycho-social adjustments were no better than those who didn't have the surgery. And so at Hopkins we stopped doing sex-reassignment surgery, since producing a "satisfied" but still troubled patient seemed an inadequate reason for surgically amputating normal organs.

It now appears that our long-ago decision was a wise one. A 2011 study at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden produced the most illuminating results yet regarding the transgendered, evidence that should give advocates pause. The long-term study?up to 30 years?followed 324 people who had sex-reassignment surgery. The study revealed that beginning about 10 years after having the surgery, the transgendered began to experience increasing mental difficulties. Most shockingly, their suicide mortality rose almost 20-fold above the comparable nontransgender population. This disturbing result has as yet no explanation but probably reflects the growing sense of isolation reported by the aging transgendered after surgery. The high suicide rate certainly challenges the surgery prescription.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/paul-mchu ... t-the-solution-1402615120

Quote:

radryan03 wrote:

Medical science is not ignoring these people... there are still plenty of very reputable hospitals that provide the knowledge (psychological services) and care that a transgendered individual needs. I know you keep siting Hopkins... but that view comes from their head of psychiatry (Paul McHugh) and not medical staff or doctors. Paul's findings are biased by his personal beliefs - he seeks to justify bias with medicine (messed up in my book).

-Paul McHugh is a practicing Catholic.[2] According to a 2002 New York Times article, he is a Democrat "who describes himself as religiously orthodox, politically liberal and culturally conservative -- a believer in marriage and the Marines, a supporter of institutions and family values.
- Throughout the decade of the 1990s, McHugh was active in debunking the idea of recovered memory?that is, the idea that people could suddenly and spontaneously remember childhood sexual abuse
- In 2002, McHugh was appointed to a lay panel assembled by the Roman Catholic Church to look into sexual abuse by priests.

I know this doesnt change your view - but at least others can be informed about this strange fact you keep throwing around like its the bible.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Nori wrote:

You choose to ignore the fact that any man now has the ability to walk into a woman's restroom including sexual predators. This is a win for them. Just because a person feels he/she belongs to the opposite sex does not justify changing laws. There are a small group of people who are uncomfortable with their body limbs and have asked doctors to ambulate the limbs. Luckily, medical science is ignoring these people for now.

Posted on: 2016/5/24 15:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Nori wrote:

Posted on: 2016/5/24 14:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Here is a 16 year old boy who thinks he has periods. This is the reason why Johns Hopkins Hospital has stopped transgender operations. The hospital data says the problem is mental. How can any boy think he has a period if he does not have the body part?
http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/teen-boy ... =not3&utm_medium=facebook

Some people even believe there is no parking in DTJC. Crazy, right?

Posted on: 2016/5/24 14:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Nori wrote:

Posted on: 2016/5/24 14:08

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 ... 17 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017