Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
125 user(s) are online (98 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 125

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7) 8 9 10 ... 17 »

Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Shouldn't another poster be given a chance to have a thread dedicated to them ? Why is Yvonne ostracized for her views and opinions ? Starting picking someone else or should I say picking on.

Posted on: 2016/5/21 0:56
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

I_heart_JC wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
So are you two misogynist sheeple are the self appointed arbiters are society's norm? Would you describe Condi Rice as a dumb N%%% C%%% because she doesn't live in your world view? The country is doomed with fascist Sanders Shock Troops like you telling the rest of us what is normal.

If you believed what you preach, why aren't you fools putting on skirts (of course nothing to tuck in) declaring yourselves TGW and storming all the public ladies rooms to demonstrate your solidarity with men in dresses who want to take a dump in a ladies room?

No Balls???

Quote:

Atsushi wrote
Quote:

Nori wrote:
Can we all just agree that yvonne is a dumb cnt and call it a day?

I'm comfortable with that. I would add she is just too old to grasp the new reality.

Are the sheeple in dresses?!

GOOD GOD I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE PERVERTS.

Yvonne, help us, please.

Are the sheeple in dresses???? No don?t be silly! Sheeple think they are they are enlightened individuals whose purpose is to impose their disjointed life views on a society that generally functions well without them. They have been hand feed pabulum, their entire life, under the guise of ?rational thinking?. This diet falsely leads them to believe they are not full of shit.
Their professorial handlers wipe their chins and blow their noses for them. They validate their millennial?s existence through self-indulgent praise and creating the belief that the sheeple are original thinkers. However, after graduation, when confronted with the facts of life such as paying bills or a mortgage, they scatter and run for their safe spaces, generally in the free basements of their parent?s house. Fortunately, most grow out of that phase, but tragically some do not and that is why society has to deal with men in dresses who want to take a dump in a ladies? room.

Posted on: 2016/5/21 0:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/2 19:00
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/5/20 22:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/22 6:01
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
So are you two misogynist sheeple are the self appointed arbiters are society's norm? Would you describe Condi Rice as a dumb N%%% C%%% because she doesn't live in your world view? The country is doomed with fascist Sanders Shock Troops like you telling the rest of us what is normal.

If you believed what you preach, why aren't you fools putting on skirts (of course nothing to tuck in) declaring yourselves TGW and storming all the public ladies rooms to demonstrate your solidarity with men in dresses who want to take a dump in a ladies room?

No Balls???

Quote:

Atsushi wrote
Quote:

Nori wrote:

I'm comfortable with that. I would add she is just too old to grasp the new reality.

Are the sheeple in dresses?!

GOOD GOD I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE PERVERTS.

Yvonne, help us, please.

Posted on: 2016/5/20 22:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

No Balls???

Quote:

Atsushi wrote
Quote:

Nori wrote:

Posted on: 2016/5/20 21:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Man chokes girl in public restroom.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/lo ... store-20160513-story.html

Man chokes chicken in public restroom.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... all_bathroom_for_ove.html

was the chicken in a dress?

Yvonne, please get on this right now! for the safety of America!

Posted on: 2016/5/20 20:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/4/26 20:07
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Man chokes chicken in public restroom.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... all_bathroom_for_ove.html

Posted on: 2016/5/20 20:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

was this man in a dress?

was he let off without penalty, because choking little girls is legal now?

Posted on: 2016/5/20 20:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/5/20 20:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/18 19:17
From Way Downtown
Group:
Registered Users
whenever you ask yourselves how people could be stupid enough to vote for Trump, remember that Yvonne is an educator.

Posted on: 2016/5/20 17:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
Quote:

Nori wrote:

No, I just refuse to drink the cultural kool-aid. Men do not belong in women's restroom/lockeroom/etc. The same people who complain about Obama and emails/privacy thinks nothing of privacy for women when she is most vulnerable.

I rest my case.

Posted on: 2016/5/20 15:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
Quote:

Nori wrote:

No, I just refuse to drink the cultural kool-aid. Men do not belong in women's restroom/lockeroom/etc. The same people who complain about Obama and emails/privacy thinks nothing of privacy for women when she is most vulnerable.

Posted on: 2016/5/20 15:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Nori wrote:

Posted on: 2016/5/20 15:01

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/8/14 18:54
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/5/20 14:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/5 23:09
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Yah...you are pretty f'd up, if you have to ask about the obvious? Jenner has been very confused about his/her gender lately so I just figured using the surname will keep me ahead of the foolish gender identity game. As far as I know surnames are still gender free?
So you have a problem with people replying to their own conscious stream of thought, it makes it pretty easy for silly people like you to follow. Or are you just one of those racist types? If you don't like it, stop reading then thread troll.

But thanks for noticing.....

Quote:

BeatrixKiddo wrote:
Are you actually replying to yourself? I am so confused, and wtf is a she
It's also I am Cait. Not I am Jenner. What the fuck am I reading

I am totally racist, you schmuck.

Posted on: 2016/5/20 3:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Yah...you are pretty f'd up, if you have to ask about the obvious? Jenner has been very confused about his/her gender lately so I just figured using the surname will keep me ahead of the foolish gender identity game. As far as I know surnames are still gender free?
So you have a problem with people replying to their own conscious stream of thought, it makes it pretty easy for silly people like you to follow. Or are you just one of those racist types? If you don't like it, stop reading then thread troll.

But thanks for noticing.....

Quote:

BeatrixKiddo wrote:
Are you actually replying to yourself? I am so confused, and wtf is a she
It's also I am Cait. Not I am Jenner. What the fuck am I reading

Posted on: 2016/5/20 3:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Are you actually replying to yourself? I am so confused, and wtf is I am Jenner? it's I am Cait. Not I am Jenner. What the fuck am I reading

Drag Queens aren't the problem sweetheart, they like me will use any bathroom without a line

Posted on: 2016/5/20 3:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
You think Donald Trump is getting any votes from the PC crowd because he will allow I am Jenner to use a ladies room at the Trump Tower to take a dump? Which leads to the next question on this thread... what bathrooms do Drag Queens use when they are out on the town?

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
This thread would have died weeks ago if some of the SJWs stopped reigniting it over the weekends.... the latest news from I am Jenner the TGW will become a TGWM sometime over next year... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J4143zj3ps

Posted on: 2016/5/20 3:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
This thread would have died weeks ago if some of the SJWs stopped reigniting it over the weekends.... the latest news from I am Jenner the TGW will become a TGWM sometime over next year... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J4143zj3ps

Posted on: 2016/5/20 2:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

BeatrixKiddo wrote:
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Instead of home invasion as reported in this story, there will be bathroom invasion. Men will enter and take women's pocketbooks/bags that are hook on the stall doors and leave. Easy pickings.
http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... g.html#incart_river_index
Jesus Christ Yvonne shut the fuck up, seriously. I've avoided this stupid thread as long as possible but you're going insane.

None of this gives cover to people looking to steal stuff from women's bathrooms, or rape people, or take pictures of women on the toilet, or diddle children, or do anything of the sort. Everything you are panicking about is illegal already and this whole bathroom thing is such a ridiculously stupid argument.

So far the only people I have heard of entering the wrong bathroom have been bible-thumping idiots like yourself freaking out at and harassing innocent people.

Tone the shit down and stop acting as the bathroom police. I'm sick of this manufactured outrage over a complete non-issue. This bathroom circus sideshow bullshit is just another laser pointer for the mentally challenged nuts in this country to chase after.

I fucking love you Catdog. Oooooo fuck I said fuck Yvonne, my poor parents raised such a unclassy lady. Fuck you, are you like 109 years old, for fuck sake my 85 year old grandmother doesn't even think this way. Like I said earlier, I tried to defend you, but you are mad ass crazy. Pleaseeeeeeeee post once instance of a REAL TRANSGENDERED person raping someone, or assaulting them or taking purses. Our own military personnel has killed a few transgendered people. NOT blaming them, I am just so frustrated with this post

This is the meaning of cursing: invoke or use a curse against.
"it often seemed as if the family had been cursed"
synonyms:put a curse on, put the evil eye on, anathematize, damn, hex, jinx; archaicimprecate
"it seemed as if the family had been cursed"
Yes, it is off the topic, but I would not curse my family or others.

What? Hahahahahahahahaha I'm a simple white girl from Montville NJ not a fucking gypsy you loon. Holy Hell lady

Posted on: 2016/5/20 2:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCman24 wrote:
It's funny that this is about bathrooms, because this thread belongs in a fucking toilet.

Resized Image

LOL agreed

Posted on: 2016/5/20 2:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

BeatrixKiddo wrote:
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Instead of home invasion as reported in this story, there will be bathroom invasion. Men will enter and take women's pocketbooks/bags that are hook on the stall doors and leave. Easy pickings.
Jesus Christ Yvonne shut the fuck up, seriously. I've avoided this stupid thread as long as possible but you're going insane.

None of this gives cover to people looking to steal stuff from women's bathrooms, or rape people, or take pictures of women on the toilet, or diddle children, or do anything of the sort. Everything you are panicking about is illegal already and this whole bathroom thing is such a ridiculously stupid argument.

So far the only people I have heard of entering the wrong bathroom have been bible-thumping idiots like yourself freaking out at and harassing innocent people.

Tone the shit down and stop acting as the bathroom police. I'm sick of this manufactured outrage over a complete non-issue. This bathroom circus sideshow bullshit is just another laser pointer for the mentally challenged nuts in this country to chase after.

I fucking love you Catdog. Oooooo fuck I said fuck Yvonne, my poor parents raised such a unclassy lady. Fuck you, are you like 109 years old, for fuck sake my 85 year old grandmother doesn't even think this way. Like I said earlier, I tried to defend you, but you are mad ass crazy. Pleaseeeeeeeee post once instance of a REAL TRANSGENDERED person raping someone, or assaulting them or taking purses. Our own military personnel has killed a few transgendered people. NOT blaming them, I am just so frustrated with this post

This is the meaning of cursing: invoke or use a curse against.
"it often seemed as if the family had been cursed"
synonyms:put a curse on, put the evil eye on, anathematize, damn, hex, jinx; archaicimprecate
"it seemed as if the family had been cursed"
Yes, it is off the topic, but I would not curse my family or others.

Posted on: 2016/5/20 2:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/2/27 14:41
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
It's funny that this is about bathrooms, because this thread belongs in a fucking toilet.

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/5/20 1:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2016/5/20 1:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
This goes beyond someone going into a stall; most of these mandates mean that a young teen boy or girl can be exposed to someone of another gender taking a shower with them after gym class in middle school.

Posted on: 2016/5/19 23:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Here is the next big liberal cause... Roman Polansky is expected to rally Hollywood. Only a matter of time before LGBTQFP invites these whackos to rejoin their group. Salon should be embarrassed, but this is a freedom of speech issue that they can support!.
http://www.salon.com/2016/05/17/im_no ... ter&utm_medium=socialflow

Posted on: 2016/5/19 23:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
To The Big Guy: I suggest you read Dr. King's Birmingham letter. From that letter, he did not like government imposing laws on people. In his letter he stated our laws comes from God so he was no a great fan of government's law. King further illustrated that fact by saying everything Hitler did was legal. People like to grab onto Dr. King and say this is a continuation of civil rights. You cannot believe that if you read his Birmingham's letter.

Posted on: 2016/5/19 23:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/18 19:17
From Way Downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
It must be pretty tough to be a bigot these days....

You're right, but it seems there is lots of help out here with everyone bashing Yvonne. I cannot believe how many on this thread are trying to stifle Yvonne's free thinking.

you use the term "thinking" quite loosely

Posted on: 2016/5/19 23:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Historical facts, this movement to allow men dressed as women to take a dump in a ladies room was inspired by the written works of Mandela and Gandhi who during their during their many years of abuse and imprisonment specially wrote about this social injustice inflicted on men in dresses.

This is not just a left/right political issue; famously it was the late great President Reagan who famously told Russia?s Gorbachov ?TEAR DOWN THAT WALL? (between the men?s and ladies room).

And who can forget the MLK ?I Have A Dream Speech? Listen closely to the part of the speech, just after the rousing applause, to the line about ?children of every race playing together?. The stepped on line was MLK?s dream about grown men, dressed as women, having equal access to the ladies room to take a dump. This was such a relief too many people living under Jim Crow laws.

I am sure America?s current civil rights struggle to allow men dressed as women to take a dump in a ladies rooms is an inspiration to all the oppressed people and imprisoned political prisoners all over the world. America?s greatness is spreading democracy and this global ?bowel? movement is inspired by the President?s ?lead from behind? doctrine. I have a dream that someday, all men in dresses, all over the world, will have access to any ladies room in the world? to take a dump. It?s a noble fight!

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
And finally African American Clergy are taking offense to liberal fools drawing the moral equivalency of the centuries old struggle for equal rights to which bathroom a biological man in a dress can take a dump.

Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
Remember the time mom marched through Target with her bible screaming at the top of her lungs about the devil? Good times, good times...

https://youtu.be/TCIYsXhR1D0

Posted on: 2016/5/19 22:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Let's not forget the flip side. What about the women, who were born as biological women, that are now being harassed by the self appointed "bathroom police" because they were mistaken for a man? I bet the "bathroom police" must feel great about themselves for f'ing that up.

News Story from CT

News Story from TX

Best part of the CT story for me, "Toms said on Sunday that she isn?t embarrassed talking about someone mistaking her for male, just upset that the North Carolina law has emboldened people like the woman she encountered.

?I think this is all just a response. No one was telling these people to be scared of transgender people before. No one was telling them that they should be throwing people out of bathrooms,? Toms said. ?As if it wasn?t scary enough for transgender people to use the bathroom before.?

Trans people were doing this already and no one noticed, made a fuss, or confronted people. Now we have a bunch of self righteous nannies that think they know better than everyone else.

While I agree this is a non issue, you can thank "progressives" for raising it to begin with. They are the ones who started creating these ridiculous laws stating that a facility has to let someone use the bathroom whose gender they identify with.

There was no need for such laws.

Laws like the NC one were introduced in response to this idiocy. Which unfortunately has created a vicious cycle of idiocy which is indeed a distraction from far more pressing issues.

Posted on: 2016/5/19 22:35

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7) 8 9 10 ... 17 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017