Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
135 user(s) are online (120 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 135

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Free/ Cheap Parking nearest to Grove St. Path
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/8 3:24
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

OneSkirt wrote:
Zones exist for a reason. 1 of them is so people who live in buildings with available garage space (regardless of cost) don't take street parking from residents who don't have such an option available to them to use. You moved here knowing you had space available at your building. So you need to use it, find a less expensive option to rent elsewhere or ditch your car. If you can afford your apt and your car, so you can afford the garage fee.

This. It doesn't exist and the majority of residents do not want it to. You live in a building with a garage...suck it up buttercup.

Posted on: 2016/4/25 14:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

kingster wrote:
There are many zoned parking spots near the Grove St. Path with 2 hour limits. I cannot get a zoned permit because I live in a building with a parking garage but do not wish to pay for the monthly $250 fee. If I want to park between Mon-Fri, where is the nearest free parking? I don't mind walking 10 minutes. Also, are the zoned parking areas okay to park for Sat-Sun it seems? The parking signs seem to imply it is but wanted to confirm. Thanks in advance.

Short answer is no, there are none. The zones exist because there's no shortage of people just like you, in addition to those who want to drive here from wherever and park to take the PATH. If you really are dead set then read the regs and find streets not zoned. They won't be within a 15 minutes walk of Grove. Hope your car isn't too nice.

http://mygovhelp.com/JERSEYCITYNJ/FIL ... ONE_PERMITS_ALL_ZONES.pdf

Posted on: 2016/4/24 22:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/12 15:20
From Downtown Ex Pat happy in McGinley Sq.
Group:
Registered Users
Zones exist for a reason. 1 of them is so people who live in buildings with available garage space (regardless of cost) don't take street parking from residents who don't have such an option available to them to use. You moved here knowing you had space available at your building. So you need to use it, find a less expensive option to rent elsewhere or ditch your car. If you can afford your apt and your car, so you can afford the garage fee.

Posted on: 2016/4/24 22:16

Free/ Cheap Parking nearest to Grove St. Path
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/28 11:18
Group:
Registered Users
There are many zoned parking spots near the Grove St. Path with 2 hour limits. I cannot get a zoned permit because I live in a building with a parking garage but do not wish to pay for the monthly $250 fee. If I want to park between Mon-Fri, where is the nearest free parking? I don't mind walking 10 minutes. Also, are the zoned parking areas okay to park for Sat-Sun it seems? The parking signs seem to imply it is but wanted to confirm. Thanks in advance.

Posted on: 2016/4/24 21:05

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017