Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
92 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 92

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Mayor Fulop Tells Christie to Resign - Establishes Petition
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Pretty shameless way of making headlines for himself, just to help on his governor run.

Posted on: 2016/3/15 19:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Fulop spends a lot of time outside Jersey City in different towns. I actually know of some people in JC that have attended these out of town meetings. Fulop is traveling in the state similar to Christie's travels in the nation. How can he tell someone to resign when Fulop is basically doing the same thing?

To be fair, Fulop isn't trying to leave Jersey City, he just can't find parking.

Posted on: 2016/3/15 19:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dr_nick_riviera wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
That is not true, he has attended many community groups telling them what a great job he has done in JC. I am not talking about going to Trenton. Fulop sends other people to attend those meetings. Unfortunately, Fulop is not forth coming with his calendar.

Your irrational hatred for this mayor makes you say and think some really stupid stuff.

If you're that miserable under his mayorship, why not just move?

Calling me names does not change the fact. Fulop travels around the state. Normally, I would not care but to ask someone who did this to resign does not make sense. This is the reason I said his calendar for the past three years should be opened.

Posted on: 2016/3/15 18:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/27 0:25
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
That is not true, he has attended many community groups telling them what a great job he has done in JC. I am not talking about going to Trenton.

He's telling people he's done great things in JC. They might consider doing business or starting a business here. Or even move here. Fantastic, no? Oh that's right. Bad for parking.

Posted on: 2016/3/15 18:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/3 18:37
From DTJC
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
That is not true, he has attended many community groups telling them what a great job he has done in JC. I am not talking about going to Trenton. Fulop sends other people to attend those meetings. Unfortunately, Fulop is not forth coming with his calendar.

Your irrational hatred for this mayor makes you say and think some really stupid stuff.

If you're that miserable under his mayorship, why not just move?

Posted on: 2016/3/15 18:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/3/15 18:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/3 18:37
From DTJC
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Fulop is also using public resources when he travel throughout NJ. He is still entitled to police protection and he is assigned a car.

He's conducting business related to city when he travels within the state. Christie galavanting across the country is not at all related to state business. Are you really that stupid that you can't tell the difference?

Posted on: 2016/3/15 18:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Fulop is also using public resources when he travel throughout NJ. He is still entitled to police protection and he is assigned a car.

Posted on: 2016/3/15 18:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Fulop spends a lot of time outside Jersey City in different towns. I actually know of some people in JC that have attended these out of town meetings. Fulop is traveling in the state similar to Christie's travels in the nation. How can he tell someone to resign when Fulop is basically doing the same thing?

Lame, lame, lame. First of all, he's not neglecting his duties as JC's mayor. Legislation isn't piling up. Can you honestly say all these meetings aren't in the interests of the city? It's not like JC exists in isolation to other communities in the state. The other big difference is when he travels around the state, the cost is marginal to the taxpayer. He's not flying and staying at four-star hotels with a security detail in tow - that's the source of Christie's excess when it comes to expenses

Posted on: 2016/3/15 17:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Are you really incapable of knowing the difference between driving down the Turnpike and coming home the same day and using state money to fly yourself and several NJ State Troopers to Ohio to spend several days eating at restaurants and staying in high priced hotels on the state dime?

Posted on: 2016/3/15 17:48
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/3/15 17:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JadedJC wrote:
...However, this is a great way for Fulop to amass a statewide list of liberal-leaning voters and their e-mail addresses.

This was my exact thought when I saw this...

Posted on: 2016/3/15 15:55
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/7/22 15:58
Group:
Registered Users
I see an economic opportunity here. Since Christie is working for the Trump campaign, we should bill Trump for the rental of our Governor. Clearly our Governor isn't working for us right now, he's working for Trump full time. He won't even attend a funeral for a N.J. State Trooper killed in the line of duty, preferring instead to stump with Trump in Florida. I think a fair rental fee would be twice the amount Christie usually charges for his speaking engagements, plus the maintenance and repair fee for whatever damage our Governor takes. I have to say there is already going to be hefty fee for the removal of all that tarnish on him. In fact it may never buff out.

Posted on: 2016/3/15 15:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I absolutely loathe Christie, but I think a petition demanding his resignation will be completely futile. Do you think for one moment his ego will let him resign? Or that he gives a crap about Jersey or what we think about him? No. The only way we'll be rid of this turd before his term is up is a recall, impeachment or he chokes on a chicken bone. However, this is a great way for Fulop to amass a statewide list of liberal-leaning voters and their e-mail addresses. Gee, what could he possibly do with that?

Posted on: 2016/3/15 15:17

Mayor Fulop Tells Christie to Resign - Establishes Petition
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
(Excerpt from Mayor Fulop's email this morning:)

Friends,

Today I am asking you take a very important action with me. Governor Christie has decided that Donald Trump is more important than the people who elected him to be our Governor.

This is a total disgrace to the people of New Jersey. We deserve better. It is time for Chris to step down.

Tell Governor Christie that you are ashamed of his alignment with an anti-immigrant; fear-mongering candidate and that it is time for him to resign office.

(Excerpt from Petition Site)

Governor Christie:

Enough is enough. You?ve recently missed multiple New Jersey State Troopers funerals to spend time out of state on the campaign trail with an anti-immigration hate monger. While doing this, you have cost taxpayers nearly $1 million for protection security at these events.

This is irresponsible governing, a waste of taxpayer dollars, and an embarrassment to the state of New Jersey. If you?re not going to do your job, it?s time for you to step down.

https://stepdownchris.com/

Posted on: 2016/3/15 14:58

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017