Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
147 user(s) are online (132 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 147

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: man stalked woman..
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
Even if she has a gun, she can't carry it with her, and the cops aren't going t be there 100% of the time she's out of her home. Even if she's inside her home she still can't shoot him outright even if this guy breaks in - that's how f*cked up NJ laws are about protecting ourselves

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
These sorts of stories usually end in murder. Hope that woman has a gun for protection.

Agreed, the NJ laws are very fucked up. But she certainly can shoot him if this guy breaks in. She just may have to suffer legal consequences afterwards.

But like they say, better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6. This woman absolutely should buy a gun.

Posted on: 2016/2/6 22:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Even if she has a gun, she can't carry it with her, and the cops aren't going t be there 100% of the time she's out of her home. Even if she's inside her home she still can't shoot him outright even if this guy breaks in - that's how f*cked up NJ laws are about protecting ourselves

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
These sorts of stories usually end in murder. Hope that woman has a gun for protection.

Posted on: 2016/2/6 21:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/2/6 19:36

man stalked woman..
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Michaelangelo Conte | The Jersey Journal

A 21-year-old Jersey City Heights man has been charged with violating a temporary restraining order by repeatedly visiting a woman's home and workplace, harassing her and telling her he loves her.

Carlos J. Santana, of Leonard Street off Central Avenue, is charged with stalking and harassing the woman.

A criminal complaint states that Santana has showing up at her home and work and saying: "I love you. Why you do this to me, you f***ing b****? Come here I wanna talk to you."

More

Posted on: 2016/2/6 18:15

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017