Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
98 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 98

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Christie Falling (and you don't want to be below when he does)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

I used to be enamored with the idea of a female US president. But honestly, at this point, I don't see much of a difference between Hillary, Fiorina or any other candidate in that they are beholden to powerful interests. Brewster is right in his characterization of voting: it often involves holding up your nose while picking the lesser of two (or, three) evils. Among all the current candidates, gender is just a trait, and nothing else.

What I'm reading in the meme wars is that Hillary isn't just another mainstream, wall street compromised, technocratic politician (like most), she's Satan, a Monster, a War Criminal. Far as I can tell if you paint everyone as an extremist, the real "on the record" extremists gain camouflage. On another site someone claimed she has as much blood on her hands as Cheney. Seriously. This is the insanity out there that is feeding the Trump phenomenon.

Posted on: 2015/12/12 5:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/6 14:50
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Still at less than half of Trumps's standing in the polls. He's the latest non-Trump, like Carson, and will fall back into the abyss.

And after that, he's in very low single digits.

Posted on: 2015/12/12 1:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Governor Christie is up to 2nd place in New Hampshire.

Posted on: 2015/12/12 1:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
I wish we had a party that had a Angela Merkel in their mist - As much as I would like the US to have a female President, it's slim pickings with what's on offer - Hillary is close, but she needs to 'clean house' of too many 'dead wood' and political school friends to move forward

I used to be enamored with the idea of a female US president. But honestly, at this point, I don't see much of a difference between Hillary, Fiorina or any other candidate in that they are beholden to powerful interests. Brewster is right in his characterization of voting: it often involves holding up your nose while picking the lesser of two (or, three) evils. Among all the current candidates, gender is just a trait, and nothing else.

Posted on: 2015/12/12 1:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
I wish we had a party that had a Angela Merkel in their mist - As much as I would like the US to have a female President, it's slim pickings with what's on offer - Hillary is close, but she needs to 'clean house' of too many 'dead wood' and political school friends to move forward

Posted on: 2015/12/11 21:56
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

Jcman77 wrote:
Wrong on both counts.
Googly eyed Dawn Zimmer, Pant suited Hilary Clinton. If you don't want to invite ad hominem attacks then you shouldn't engage in them.

Those are public figures, not private citizens. Really, give it a rest. You are making personal attacks against someone who happens to be a very, very stand up person. If you don't agree with his politics, attack that. Monroe, whom I happen to know in real life, is likable, friendly and decent. Stop the nonsense.

You are talking to a complete troll/loser with way too much time on his hands. Jcman77 is also known as Jcman24 and is also known as OldSkoolJC, and I'm sure he has many other accounts as well. He's basically a SJW troll. He professes to hate this board yet keeps getting banned and making new accounts here.

I'm sure he's incredibly weird in real life and I'm sure what you're saying to him won't impact him in the slightest.

Posted on: 2015/12/11 18:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

Jcman77 wrote:
Wrong on both counts.
Googly eyed Dawn Zimmer, Pant suited Hilary Clinton. If you don't want to invite ad hominem attacks then you shouldn't engage in them.

Those are public figures, not private citizens. Really, give it a rest. You are making personal attacks against someone who happens to be a very, very stand up person. If you don't agree with his politics, attack that. Monroe, whom I happen to know in real life, is likable, friendly and decent. Stop the nonsense.

Seconded.

Posted on: 2015/12/11 18:25
Dos A Cero

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/17 22:31
From jc
Group:
Registered Users
Thank you I greg, for bringing some much needed perspective to this thread.

Posted on: 2015/12/11 18:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

papadage wrote:
I would second that making personal attacks is not warranted. Even if I disagree with his, his opinion, and politics, I would still not make personal insults, and definitely not attack a spouse.

His man vag is big enough to span across the Hudson River and can be the needed link to NYC.

Posted on: 2015/12/11 18:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
I would second that making personal attacks is not warranted. Even if I disagree with his, his opinion, and politics, I would still not make personal insults, and definitely not attack a spouse.

Posted on: 2015/12/11 17:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Jcman77 wrote:
Wrong on both counts.

Posted on: 2015/12/11 17:01

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/17 22:31
From jc
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Jcman77 wrote:
That's funny, because Monroe is dating the female Christie.

What the hell?! Disliking his politics is fine but going for a personal attack like this (especially one that isn?t remotely accurate) should not be done.

Wrong on both counts.

Posted on: 2015/12/11 16:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
And that's his best possible showing in any primary at all. After NH, he's closer to the bottom.

In SC he's at 1%, maybe up to 2%, depending on the poll.
In IA, he's at a solid 2%.

Posted on: 2015/12/11 16:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

papadage wrote:
Surging to what, actual double digits, and still less than half of Trump's poll results in NH? And after that, Christie drops to low single digits.. like under 3%. He'll be gone just after SC.

3rd in NH.

Posted on: 2015/12/11 16:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Surging to what, actual double digits, and still less than half of Trump's poll results in NH? And after that, Christie drops to low single digits.. like under 3%. He'll be gone just after SC.

Posted on: 2015/12/11 15:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Christie sinks in New Jersey, soars in New Hampshire:

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-sh ... soars-new-hampshire#break

"Keep in mind, as recently as September, a WBUR poll showed the governor in eighth place, with just 2% support. His position is vastly improved, bolstered by his near-constant presence in the state and an endorsement from the Union-Leader newspaper.

What?s more, this isn?t the only poll pointing in this direction: the latest results from PPP and CNN/WMUR surveys also show Christie gaining strength in New Hampshire.

And while this probably makes the first Republican primary more interesting ? note that a mere six percentage points separate Christie, Rubio, Cruz, Bush, Kasich, and Carson in today?s results ? it?s fair to say Christie?s rise in the Granite State represents more bad news for the Republican establishment. After all, party insiders are more interested in seeing Trump lose, not seeing the mainstream anti-Trump vote split in more directions.

If Trump were facing one or two principal rivals, he might very well be struggling in New Hampshire. But with Christie moving up, and six Trump rivals auditioning for the role of anti-Trump, Republican officials are left once again to smack their foreheads in disgust, despairing at their misfortune."

Posted on: 2015/12/11 15:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/10 14:50
From hamilton park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

lefty55 wrote:
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12 ... -rating-new-jersey-216654
And Monroe, I don't want to hear about Corzine's polls or Hillary"s polls, deal with it!

it's sad when you don't do the research or rely on crappy sites, Christie, whether you like him or not has been surging in the recent polls but go ahead and bury your head in the sand

Posted on: 2015/12/11 14:15
utterly deplorable

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Christie is really a woman or the first governor to have a sex change ... check-out the 'camel-toe'

Resized Image

Posted on: 2015/12/11 0:27
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Lefty, have you seen the most recent New Hampshire polls? Of the ones where Hillary loses to just about every Republican, lol?

But Bern, baby, Bern!

Posted on: 2015/12/10 23:42

Christie Falling (and you don't want to be below when he does)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/2/8 20:19
From Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12 ... -rating-new-jersey-216654
And Monroe, I don't want to hear about Corzine's polls or Hillary"s polls, deal with it!

Posted on: 2015/12/10 23:31

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017