Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
85 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 85

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 ... 19 »

Re: In case you missed the news.. major cooridinated Islamic terror attack in Paris
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Not really worried about that at all, and if my children ask stupid liberal questions like that then I'll be deeply depressed (not because I supported the wrong position - far from it, but rather than I did a poor job at raising intelligent, pragmatic people). As for Ben Affleck, I have to lol @ a Hollywood liberal asking a question and then suppressing the answer when it doesn't go the way he likes.

Well, there are two things here... One, Affleck is absurd. I?m not going to claim to be a fan, just that there are scenarios where, upon future reflection, the actions are not something to be proud of. His ancestors owning slaves was thought, at the time, to be a perfectly acceptable position to hold. I would like to think that we know better today.

In regards to the reflection on your position? You can claim it is an absurd liberal position but it isn?t. It is actually very pragmatic. Our actions and decisions have a direct impact on our history and how we are looked back upon.

The fear caused by the Ebola ?outbreak? is exactly that. The paranoia lead to a few inconveniences and a lot of fear mongering but in the end, it really wasn?t a problem. In the end, those screaming about how we need to protect ourselves just look stupid.

The same goes for the Syrian refugees. The Paris bombing doesn?t actually have much to do with them, yet they seem to be getting the blame regardless. It really is a lot of chicken little nonsense.

Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Four dozen House Democrats broke ranks, despite heavy lobbying from the White House, to vote for stopping the Syrian refugees. A great rebuke to Obama's reckless policy.

The vetting process takes about 2 years, what makes the policy reckless?

Are you arguing that everyone fleeing Syria is a terrorist?

Why would he need to argue this in order to justify his position? It is enough that some of them are to justify opposing this idiotic policy.[/quote]
Because some of the people buying guns are going around and shooting up schools, we should just shut off all gun sales.

It is enough that some gun buyers are homicidal maniacs to justify opposing the idiotic policy of selling guns.

(Something tells me that you don?t agree with this argument very much even if it is the exact same argument you made.)

Posted on: 2015/11/20 16:10
Dos A Cero

Re: In case you missed the news.. major cooridinated Islamic terror attack in Paris
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/8/30 19:03
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

MDM wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

MDM wrote:
Well.. this is disturbing...

Rumor and innuendo spread on right wing blog sites. I'm sorry but I take this with a salt mine.

How about the FBI director stating before Congress that the FBI cannot perform real background checks on the Syrians?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HZ4A7YGKl4

That's what I've been saying. Anyone who has ever had experience performing background checks on people who are being considered for access to sensitive information knows how this works and why this cannot possibly work for Syrian refugees (or any refugees from a non-cooperative/non-existent government).

Posted on: 2015/11/20 15:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
I'm not only selfish (though I note that only the insane don't look out for their own interests) - I care about those already living in my community as well. I care about them significantly more than I care about people from a totally different society, many members of which hate everything this society is about. Yes, that includes the "innocent children" who grow up into the teens running from the west to join ISIS. By the way, many of us have innocent children as well. How do you look your children in the eyes and ponder that you vote to make their lives more dangerous for someone else's benefit? I choose not to do that.

By the way, I don't hate myself at all and sleep perfectly well at night.

The way you do that you picture them another 20 years older looking you in the eye and being able to judge your actions.

A lot of people grow up and, reflecting upon what their parents have done, feel shame (See Affleck, Ben). With situations like this, the most likely scenario is the child asking where your humanity went and why you were so afraid...

Not really worried about that at all, and if my children ask stupid liberal questions like that then I'll be deeply depressed (not because I supported the wrong position - far from it, but rather than I did a poor job at raising intelligent, pragmatic people). As for Ben Affleck, I have to lol @ a Hollywood liberal asking a question and then suppressing the answer when it doesn't go the way he likes.

Quote:

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Four dozen House Democrats broke ranks, despite heavy lobbying from the White House, to vote for stopping the Syrian refugees. A great rebuke to Obama's reckless policy.

Why would he need to argue this in order to justify his position? It is enough that some of them are to justify opposing this idiotic policy.

Quote:

Quote:

hero69 wrote:
mr. john kerry says it will take time for the us to defeat isis, but that it will be quicker than al-qaeda. it seems to me that isis defeated al-qaeda, and not the us. am i missing something?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/1 ... sis-idUSKCN0T833X20151119

Yes. I posted this article earlier: NY Times: The Attacks in Paris Reveal the Strategic Limits of ISIS
[/quote]

By the way, since when is AQ defeated? Al-Nusra front is AQ in Syria, and AQ orgs are active in numerous Muslim countries. Yes, ISIS overtook AQ as the primary force of militant Islam, but discussing defeating ISIS by noting how long it took to defeat AQ assumes that AQ was ever defeated. Also alive and well: the Taliban. It is exceptionally difficult to kill terrorist orgs based on extremist ideologies that a large number of people subscribe to. You know, many of the people that are looking to come in as "refugees"!

Posted on: 2015/11/20 15:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/9 1:00
From Downtown JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
mr. john kerry says it will take time for the us to defeat isis, but that it will be quicker than al-qaeda. it seems to me that isis defeated al-qaeda, and not the us. am i missing something?

AQ is alive and kicking. Jabhat Al-Nusra is AQ.

Posted on: 2015/11/20 15:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/7 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCorNYC wrote:

MDM, the vetting process in US is a joke.

Given how well the vetting process worked on the Somali refugees, I would concur.

Posted on: 2015/11/20 15:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/1 18:03
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCorNYC wrote:

ISIS is 'absolutely' in America, leader in New York City's Syrian community says

A leader of the Syrian community in New York City believes ISIS sleeper cells are already in America, waiting for orders to carry out an attack.

Arafat 'Ralph' Succar told the New York Post on Wednesday that terrorists have 'absolutely' sneaked into America posing as civil war refugees since fake identifications papers are easily obtained in his birth country.

'I believe the terrorists from Syria have been coming into the United States, not only in the past few years, but way before that,' Succar said.'I think they?re already at work.'
The 57 year old moved to the United States when he was 10 and is now a community council leader in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, where there is a deep concentration of Syrian immigrants.
He says that the government in Syria is so corrupt that getting official identification papers bearing a fake name is as easy as paying a bribe.

'You can go to the Syrian government today and say to them, "I need a piece of paper that says I?m Tony Caterpillar." And they give it to you.

'These are not forged documents. These are written out by a government employee who needs money, whose family has no food,' Succar said.

Succar's frightening theory comes amid a new video from ISIS, threatening an attack on New York City.

"I believe the terrorists from Syria have been coming into the United States, not only in the past few years, but way before that."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic ... yrian-community-says.html

MDM, the vetting process in US is a joke.

Posted on: 2015/11/20 15:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

MDM wrote:

Rumor and innuendo spread on right wing blog sites. I'm sorry but I take this with a salt mine.

How about the FBI director stating before Congress that the FBI cannot perform real background checks on the Syrians?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HZ4A7YGKl4

Posted on: 2015/11/20 15:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

MDM wrote:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2015/11/2 ... -islamic-terrorist-groups

As Kerry Picket reported at the Daily Caller, Obama is having domestic law enforcement officers "trained to focus on the behavior" of refugees coming from terrorism hot spots rather than "their political, ideological or religious background."

"The 2012 FBI directive to remove religious and political motivations from investigations and screening came at a time when the Obama administration was busy purging anything they believed might reflect poorly on Muslims, regardless of how it effected our national security,? national security consultant David Reaboi told The Daily Caller.

Reaboi explained, ?Since then ? and now, presumably, in screening refugees, investigators are trained not to ask about all the key identifiers that would allow them to spot Islamic terrorists or other Islamists who want to do harm to America. Because ISIS, al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood understand themselves in precisely those ways, they?re prevented from asking anything meaningful beyond, ?are you a terrorist?'?

??Are you a member of the Muslim Brotherhood? What school of Islamic law do you follow? Where do you go to mosque? Do you believe someone who insults Islam deserves to be killed? Would you like to make America an Islamic country?? All of these questions ? the most important ones ? are off-limits,? Reaboi said.

Posted on: 2015/11/20 15:06
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Pebble, Obama wants to admit 10,000 refugees next year-with a two year vetting process? Obamamath!

Well, I guess we could go with CarsonMath where 10,000 Syrian refugees might mean 20,000 Nigerian refugees...

Obama wants to admit them. But the process is a two year process. I don't see what the issue is.

I'd love for banks to approve a mortgage within a week, but they seem to want all this paperwork and vetting and the process takes longer...

Posted on: 2015/11/20 15:01
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2015/11/2 ... -islamic-terrorist-groups

As Kerry Picket reported at the Daily Caller, Obama is having domestic law enforcement officers "trained to focus on the behavior" of refugees coming from terrorism hot spots rather than "their political, ideological or religious background."

"The 2012 FBI directive to remove religious and political motivations from investigations and screening came at a time when the Obama administration was busy purging anything they believed might reflect poorly on Muslims, regardless of how it effected our national security,? national security consultant David Reaboi told The Daily Caller.

Reaboi explained, ?Since then ? and now, presumably, in screening refugees, investigators are trained not to ask about all the key identifiers that would allow them to spot Islamic terrorists or other Islamists who want to do harm to America. Because ISIS, al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood understand themselves in precisely those ways, they?re prevented from asking anything meaningful beyond, ?are you a terrorist?'?

??Are you a member of the Muslim Brotherhood? What school of Islamic law do you follow? Where do you go to mosque? Do you believe someone who insults Islam deserves to be killed? Would you like to make America an Islamic country?? All of these questions ? the most important ones ? are off-limits,? Reaboi said.

Posted on: 2015/11/20 14:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
American killed in Paris, an American teen killed in Israel, American's in the hotel in Mali hoping not to be killed-all by Muslim Islamist terrorists-and Hillary Clinton says 'Muslims have nothing to do with terrorism'. Don't ya think screaming 'allahu akbar' when they commit these atrocities might be a tip-off?

Posted on: 2015/11/20 14:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
There you go, Monroe, Obama talks big because next year his term is over anyway. And if there is another 9/11 he and his family will hightail outta harms way followed by his own Secret Service (Presidents continue to have their own Secret Svc until death) leaving regular working folks dead or maim.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Pebble, Obama wants to admit 10,000 refugees next year-with a two year vetting process? Obamamath!

Posted on: 2015/11/20 14:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/11/20 14:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Death toll in the Paris Attack now at 130. The latest victim just died this morning. :'-(

Posted on: 2015/11/20 14:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
I'm not only selfish (though I note that only the insane don't look out for their own interests) - I care about those already living in my community as well. I care about them significantly more than I care about people from a totally different society, many members of which hate everything this society is about. Yes, that includes the "innocent children" who grow up into the teens running from the west to join ISIS. By the way, many of us have innocent children as well. How do you look your children in the eyes and ponder that you vote to make their lives more dangerous for someone else's benefit? I choose not to do that.

By the way, I don't hate myself at all and sleep perfectly well at night.

The way you do that you picture them another 20 years older looking you in the eye and being able to judge your actions.

A lot of people grow up and, reflecting upon what their parents have done, feel shame (See Affleck, Ben). With situations like this, the most likely scenario is the child asking where your humanity went and why you were so afraid...

Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Yes. I posted this article earlier: NY Times: The Attacks in Paris Reveal the Strategic Limits of ISIS

Posted on: 2015/11/20 14:27
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
saudi court sntences poet to death for renouncing islam...and saudi arabia is lecturing assad on democracy?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015 ... eath-for-renouncing-islam

Posted on: 2015/11/20 13:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
And now, in Mali, more Islamic terrorists have taken 170 hostages at a Radisson hotel-shouting Allahu Akbar, and releasing some hostages who were able to recite quotes from the Koran.
blame saudi arabia, kuwait and our other esrtwhile allies who encourage backward thinking.

Posted on: 2015/11/20 12:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
And now, in Mali, more Islamic terrorists have taken 170 hostages at a Radisson hotel-shouting Allahu Akbar, and releasing some hostages who were able to recite quotes from the Koran.

Posted on: 2015/11/20 11:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

ISIS is 'absolutely' in America, leader in New York City's Syrian community says

A leader of the Syrian community in New York City believes ISIS sleeper cells are already in America, waiting for orders to carry out an attack.

Arafat 'Ralph' Succar told the New York Post on Wednesday that terrorists have 'absolutely' sneaked into America posing as civil war refugees since fake identifications papers are easily obtained in his birth country.

'I believe the terrorists from Syria have been coming into the United States, not only in the past few years, but way before that,' Succar said.'I think they?re already at work.'
The 57 year old moved to the United States when he was 10 and is now a community council leader in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, where there is a deep concentration of Syrian immigrants.
He says that the government in Syria is so corrupt that getting official identification papers bearing a fake name is as easy as paying a bribe.

'You can go to the Syrian government today and say to them, "I need a piece of paper that says I?m Tony Caterpillar." And they give it to you.

'These are not forged documents. These are written out by a government employee who needs money, whose family has no food,' Succar said.

Succar's frightening theory comes amid a new video from ISIS, threatening an attack on New York City.

"I believe the terrorists from Syria have been coming into the United States, not only in the past few years, but way before that."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic ... yrian-community-says.html

Posted on: 2015/11/20 2:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Posted on: 2015/11/20 2:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
I don't have children but

For some reason I strongly suspected your reply would start like this. If you had children, you might understand why there are more important things in life than "not being a racist."

Quote:
if I did I wouldn't be using them as an excuse to act like a xenophobic racist. The example you're setting for them is probably more dangerous for the community than a refugee moving into your neighborhood.

Yeah, when you gain some maturity you might realize that the worst thing in life aren't stupid labels. I don't care if I come off as "racist" in protecting my family and country. People like you resulted in scenes like this in Europe: http://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/ ... harlie-hebdo-protests.jpg

If "racists like me" stop that from happening here then I can live with the label. By the way, racists in the house just passed a law ending the Syrian refugee program by a fairly large margin, with numerous democrats breaking ranks and joining with the Republicans. I consider myself in good company.

Finally, I'll note that you assume much when you describe me as "xenophobic" (such as that I and my family are even from this country). Even "racist" isn't actually a reasonable description, since I'm open to the concept of accepting Syrian Christian refugees. But whatever, if living with the label "xenophobic racist" is the price of stopping dangerous idiocy then fine, I don't really give a sh!t.

You are aware people can choose not to reproduce and still be adults with valid opinions right? Your opinion doesn't hold any more weight just because you spit out a kid. You'll do anything to protect your family? What the hell do you think these refugee families are doing when they flee their own country because they're afraid of being killed? Pull your head out of your own ass.

Look, people can reproduce or not. My point is that your priorities change. I'm sure they also do what they can for their own interests. In fact, pretty much all of the third world would immigrate to the first world if given the chance. That doesn't mean we should let them, because we should be just as interested in our own well being as they are interested in theirs. My head is firmly where it should be. Yours is obviously not.

Posted on: 2015/11/20 2:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
John McCain On Refugees: 'All Children Are God's Children'
He strongly disagreed with Republican calls to ban Muslim refugees, but accept Christians.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/j ... _564b9d61e4b08cda348b46b6

I haven't always agreed with him especially his turn to the right...when he was running for President with Palin....but gosh seeing him step up like this is awesome.

The man is a true hero in so many ways.

Posted on: 2015/11/20 1:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
WARNING

It is a common practise on social media, that ISIL or ISIS supporters frequently encourage others to message
them on closed peer-to-peer networks when asked for sensitive information. It is through social media where they seek recruits and sympathizers

If this has occurred to you (via the message inbox) on JClist, I recommend that you call your local or State Police for advice and seek the webmaster to ban the initiator

Posted on: 2015/11/20 1:05
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/11/20 0:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I was never upset nor did i get upset concerning the individual who wishes to defend our country.

All I wanted to know is how do you defend this country? Last time i checked we have several layers of law enforcement who's job it is to defend us and be there for us in emergencies.

Many individuals on this post have expressed xenophobic, racist, and out right hate towards various groups.

Several individuals have alluded or out right have called me a terrorist and some have called for my internment.

Several have called for unfettered bombings of individuals even if they have nothing to do with terrorism. See the comments posted by the user HEIGHTS.

I don't have to prove my loyalty especially when i have not challenged someone's love for America.

How have I defended this nation? I don't know what i can do besides the following:

I vote in all the elections local, state, federal.
I have not committed any crimes...other than a parking ticket and once a moving violation(running a red light).
I pay my taxes.
I volunteer. Looking to volunteer this Thanksgiving.
I try to donate when i have the money.
I try to be polite and patient and say thank you to all that i am dealing with on a day to day basis.
I try to be aware of my surroundings. Once, i saw a guy looking into the windows of parked cars and saw him swipe some tools from a contractors van....upon seeing that i called the police an alerted the owner. They caught the guy and...the owner wanted to give me a small reward. I refused.
Hopefully you see where i am going with this. I try to be decent person... a decent citizen...all though i am sure that i make mistakes all the time.

Quote:

ThirdStreet wrote:
Quote:

Asif wrote:
Oh i see what you did there, making a veiled allusion that im some how sympathetic to ISIS. Nice smear.

I just find it really strange that you got upset enough when someone expressed an interest in defending this country, you were motivated to post something to try put them down. I don't see any reason to be upset at that even if you are for the refugees against islamophobia,

Quote:
I wasn't questioning that he wouldn't defend his country.....just when would he? How would he? Will they wait for him to get to the scene before they start their attack?

Of course, you would try to ask those kinds of questions because you know that even if someone had answers to them, it would be ridiculous for them for them spell them out on the internet.

Quote:
I hear lots of talk an frothing from the mouth of all the yahoos on this forum but no action.

And what about you? what are you doing? If anyone is frothing at the mouth, it appears to be you.

Posted on: 2015/11/20 0:26

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/11/29 21:36
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Asif wrote:
Oh i see what you did there, making a veiled allusion that im some how sympathetic to ISIS. Nice smear.

I just find it really strange that you got upset enough when someone expressed an interest in defending this country, you were motivated to post something to try put them down. I don't see any reason to be upset at that even if you are for the refugees against islamophobia,

Quote:
I wasn't questioning that he wouldn't defend his country.....just when would he? How would he? Will they wait for him to get to the scene before they start their attack?

Of course, you would try to ask those kinds of questions because you know that even if someone had answers to them, it would be ridiculous for them for them spell them out on the internet.

Quote:
I hear lots of talk an frothing from the mouth of all the yahoos on this forum but no action.

And what about you? what are you doing? If anyone is frothing at the mouth, it appears to be you.

Posted on: 2015/11/19 23:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Lol okay, maybe you can offer your services to law enforcement agencies. I think they can use the levity...after all they appreciate all those psychics.

Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

Asif wrote:

I am assuming then you've booked your ticket to Syria to fight ISIS. Good luck brave sir.

Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Shocking to me was hearing Chris Matthews questioned that there are 4 million Syrian refugees, yet the US could only get 4 to volunteer to be trained to fight ISIS. Would only 1 in a million Americans stand up to defend our country? This is the type of people we want to come here??

Uh I was born here and still have no interest in defending this country. It's not a draft. Just because you decide to immigrate here doesn't mean you're obligated to join the military.

I was not born here and do have interest in defending this country.

Fuck you.

No, I'll defend this country here. I am all for concealed carry (and outing ISIS sympathizers).

Posted on: 2015/11/19 22:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

ThirdStreet wrote:
Quote:

Asif wrote:

I am assuming then you've booked your ticket to Syria to fight ISIS. Good luck brave sir.

Quote:

Fuck you.

Asif,
He said he had an interest in defending this country, what does that have to do with going to Syria? I too wasn't born in this country would strongly want to do want to whatever I could to defend it. The fact that that you see it fit to try and belittle someone who expresses that says volumes about where your true loyalties lie.

Posted on: 2015/11/19 22:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
United States need to adopt Switzerland's immigration/refugee/asylum seekers policy.

No way in hell terrorists will try to attack Switzerland.

Posted on: 2015/11/19 22:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Asif wrote:

Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Shocking to me was hearing Chris Matthews questioned that there are 4 million Syrian refugees, yet the US could only get 4 to volunteer to be trained to fight ISIS. Would only 1 in a million Americans stand up to defend our country? This is the type of people we want to come here??

Uh I was born here and still have no interest in defending this country. It's not a draft. Just because you decide to immigrate here doesn't mean you're obligated to join the military.

Fuck you.

No, I'll defend this country here. I am all for concealed carry (and outing ISIS sympathizers).

Posted on: 2015/11/19 21:46

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 ... 19 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017