Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
86 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 86

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 12 13 14 (15) 16 17 18 19 »

Re: In case you missed the news.. major cooridinated Islamic terror attack in Paris
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
get real....will closing mosques solve anything? i am doubtful.....those who hate will find a way to operate...heck, they could just go to saudi arabia......which raises an interesting point, why has no western leader criticized saudi arabia and its wahabist ways

It will probably not solve the problem but such places should not be tolerated.

Btw, still waiting for you to explain your previous statement, the one stated that LePen is tru-er France?

as far as i am concerned, they can close every mosque, church, temple, etc. what purpose do they really serve? anybody who has spent any time in france realizes that le pen expresses what many french people feel......even french liberals have a certain disdain for the arab muslims

Posted on: 2015/11/17 3:50

Re: In case you missed the news.. major cooridinated Islamic terror attack in Paris
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/11/18 4:28
Group:
Registered Users
And i will end my contribution to this thread by sharing John Oliver takes on Paris attacks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glxh9ZgP7kc

Posted on: 2015/11/17 3:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
get real....will closing mosques solve anything? i am doubtful.....those who hate will find a way to operate...heck, they could just go to saudi arabia......which raises an interesting point, why has no western leader criticized saudi arabia and its wahabist ways

It will probably not solve the problem but such places should not be tolerated.

Btw, still waiting for you to explain your previous statement, the one stated that LePen is tru-er France?

Posted on: 2015/11/17 3:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/11/17 3:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Today Hollande said that "it was Frenchmen who killed Frenchmen".

It appears that Monsieur Hollande still does not get it.

These were not Frenchmen, not for a second.

I think you are the one not understanding the problem, not getting it.
France can only start addressing what is happening by admitting that it is mostly an internal problem.
I am far from being an Hollande fan but to me, this is the right approach.

Muslim terrorists who hold assault rifles over their heads while screaming Allahu Akbar are not Frenchman for a second. And it's not an "internal problem" as most of the Muslims came from neighboring countries and traveled to France to commit their terrorism.

Unfortunately, the dangerous stupidity of "progressives" who utterly refuse to admit the truth may very well result in more Muslim attacks and more unnecessary bloodshed until the voters wake up and vote in the right wing.

I am not a progressive. I am just a Frenchman who knows what he is talking about. I understand that this is a very complex problem that has been brewing for a long long time.

Don't get me wrong, those people are horrible people but some of them are French as I am. They are born and raised in France as I am.

I would love to have a very simplistic view of the events as you have. I would probably sleep better at night. But unfortunately it is not. My country is going through a very tough time and it will probably take some deep changes in our society before it gets better.

Your ignorance of the situation, of French history shows post after post. What you are saying is very offensive and I would greatly appreciate if you could stop. Thank you.

Sorry, you are contributing to the PC problem. A Muslim man holding an assault rifle over his head screaming Allahu akbar before he fires at people is NOT a Frenchman. Even if he was born in France.

Your failure to recognize this is a large part of the reason your country is in the state its in. And we will not allow it to happen here. You do know that Jews have been fleeing France for Israel over the past several years due to the rise in Muslim attacks, right?

More importantly, you do know that Marine Le Pen is leading in your presidential polls, right? So don't pretend you speak for all French people.

They have the French nationality. They are French. It is that simple. I would think that even you would be able to understand that. I know you have a problem with facts but this is one... learn to recognize them...

As far as Marine Le Pen is concerned, I am definitively not proud that she is leading in the poll but i also know she will never be elected so it makes me feel better. I have faith in French people.
Btw, I just re-read my message and I can't find where i pretended to speak for all French people. Could you please point to where i said that?

France just announced it will dissolve all mosques that spread hate. Why didn't they do this before? The Charlie Hebdo and kosher market massacres weren't enough? Or the many of other Islamic attacks on Jews?

Do you know why? Because of people like you. So no, I will not be quiet. Your lot has had your way for far too long.

I don't know why they did not do it before, maybe because it would go against Freedom of Speech or the French Constitution but i think it is a great idea. Could you send me the link where you saw it? i would love to learn more about it.

I posted it in this thread, feel free to take a look. And I can feel your false sincerity from here.

No false sincerity here. But as with all your unfounded statements, you must know something i don't.

Just found the clip you referred to (http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watch ... ical-mosques-567291459811) and the actual declaration from Valls (prime minister). The state of emergency seems to make the decision possible but there might be some legal issue for long term. Hope they do it because such places should not be allowed to exist.

Posted on: 2015/11/17 3:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:

France can only start addressing what is happening by admitting that it is mostly an internal problem.

Muslim terrorists who hold assault rifles over their heads while screaming Allahu Akbar are not Frenchman for a second. And it's not an "internal problem" as most of the Muslims came from neighboring countries and traveled to France to commit their terrorism.

Unfortunately, the dangerous stupidity of "progressives" who utterly refuse to admit the truth may very well result in more Muslim attacks and more unnecessary bloodshed until the voters wake up and vote in the right wing.

I am not a progressive. I am just a Frenchman who knows what he is talking about. I understand that this is a very complex problem that has been brewing for a long long time.

Don't get me wrong, those people are horrible people but some of them are French as I am. They are born and raised in France as I am.

I would love to have a very simplistic view of the events as you have. I would probably sleep better at night. But unfortunately it is not. My country is going through a very tough time and it will probably take some deep changes in our society before it gets better.

Your ignorance of the situation, of French history shows post after post. What you are saying is very offensive and I would greatly appreciate if you could stop. Thank you.

Sorry, you are contributing to the PC problem. A Muslim man holding an assault rifle over his head screaming Allahu akbar before he fires at people is NOT a Frenchman. Even if he was born in France.

Your failure to recognize this is a large part of the reason your country is in the state its in. And we will not allow it to happen here. You do know that Jews have been fleeing France for Israel over the past several years due to the rise in Muslim attacks, right?

More importantly, you do know that Marine Le Pen is leading in your presidential polls, right? So don't pretend you speak for all French people.

They have the French nationality. They are French. It is that simple. I would think that even you would be able to understand that. I know you have a problem with facts but this is one... learn to recognize them...

As far as Marine Le Pen is concerned, I am definitively not proud that she is leading in the poll but i also know she will never be elected so it makes me feel better. I have faith in French people.
Btw, I just re-read my message and I can't find where i pretended to speak for all French people. Could you please point to where i said that?

France just announced it will dissolve all mosques that spread hate. Why didn't they do this before? The Charlie Hebdo and kosher market massacres weren't enough? Or the many of other Islamic attacks on Jews?

Do you know why? Because of people like you. So no, I will not be quiet. Your lot has had your way for far too long.

I don't know why they did not do it before, maybe because it would go against Freedom of Speech or the French Constitution but i think it is a great idea. Could you send me the link where you saw it? i would love to learn more about it.

I posted it in this thread, feel free to take a look. And I can feel your false sincerity from here.

Posted on: 2015/11/17 3:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
perahps la penshould be elected because although many, if not most fernch people, detest her she is the true-er france. there is no egalite in france.....get real. the reason the french government does not collect data on race/discrimination is that the french government wants to keep turning a blind eye towards this problem.

What makes her true-er France exactly?

Posted on: 2015/11/17 3:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:

Posted on: 2015/11/17 2:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
perahps la penshould be elected because although many, if not most fernch people, detest her she is the true-er france. there is no egalite in france.....get real. the reason the french government does not collect data on race/discrimination is that the french government wants to keep turning a blind eye towards this problem.

Posted on: 2015/11/17 2:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:

Posted on: 2015/11/17 2:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:

Posted on: 2015/11/17 2:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/1 18:03
Group:
Registered Users
Belgium just raised their terror alert and President announced it will close Mosques that is deemed radical.

Posted on: 2015/11/17 2:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:

Posted on: 2015/11/17 2:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:

Posted on: 2015/11/17 2:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCorNYC wrote:
JC Man,

That's wonderful. We cannot take risks. Some people just dont get it. The Paris terrorists weren't even on any terror lists, one was but even the French officials missed it. Too many reckless and negligence with officials. WE cannot have another Paris Style Attack. Haven't we learned from 9/11? It boggles my mind.

We have learned from 9/11. If it happened again today, we'd have disgusting people like Asif suggest we had it coming for being part of the "imperialist West," its "imperialist violence," and its "blood-stained finger."

Posted on: 2015/11/17 1:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stupidseven wrote:
Thank you JC List.

Nice to see that xenophobic irrational people live here in JC. I just thought they lived in Texas, Alabama, and Arizona.

Oh, we've known for a long time that JC has some batshit crazy "progressives" who wouldn't recognize a threat if it screamed Allahu Akbar! and shot them in the face.

Luckily our governor, and the leaders of half the country (and counting), aren't nearly this dangerously ignorant.

Posted on: 2015/11/17 1:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
JC Man,

That's wonderful. We cannot take risks. Some people just dont get it. The Paris terrorists weren't even on any terror lists, one was but even the French officials missed it. Too many reckless and negligence with officials. WE cannot have another Paris Style Attack. Haven't we learned from 9/11? It boggles my mind.

Posted on: 2015/11/17 1:28

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/6/20 17:00
Group:
Registered Users
Thank you JC List.

Nice to see that xenophobic irrational people live here in JC. I just thought they lived in Texas, Alabama, and Arizona.

Posted on: 2015/11/17 1:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCorNYC wrote:
Just announced 24 States are banning refugees...

Including New Jersey! Go Christie!!

Posted on: 2015/11/17 1:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Just announced 24 States are banning refugees...

Posted on: 2015/11/17 1:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Thank God the Republicans in Congress are standing up to Obamas plan to import Syrian "refugees," which will undoubtedly include terrorists.

They are gathering support to oppose a "must pass" spending bill unless we either refuse to accept these people or ensure very strict background checks are in place (which seems impossible to do).

We have no moral obligation to accept terrorists and allow Paris to happen here. And if Obama keeps it up, he's virtually guaranteeing a 2016 sweep for the Republicans. Batshit crazy "progressives" may embrace this danger but Independents do not.

Posted on: 2015/11/17 1:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Illinois just announce they won't accept any syrian refugees.

Posted on: 2015/11/17 0:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/16/mid ... o/index.html?eref=edition

Hero dad sacrificed himself to save hundreds by tackling Beirut suicide bomber

The family of a man hailed as a hero for tackling a suspected ISIS suicide bomber during an attack in Beirut on Thursday, at the cost of his own life, say they feel immense pride at his actions.

"I am alive, and happy, and proud of my husband who held our family name up high and honored us," Bassima Termos, the widow of Adel Termos, told CNN Monday.

"The kids and I are all doing fine. He made us proud, put our heads up high, what more do I need? He gave me dignity, pride, and respect."

Adel Termos, a 32-year-old car mechanic and father of two, has been hailed for his heroism on social media, after he reportedly threw himself at the second suicide bomber approaching a mosque in the Bourj al-Barajneh district in southern Beirut, minutes after the first bomber struck.

Forty-three people were killed and 239 injured in the attacks, according to Lebanon's state-run National News Agency. Tributes on social media speculated that Termos had saved many lives through his sacrifice, by preventing the bomber from entering the crowded mosque.

"All our neighbors and the people of our town are so proud of him," Bassima Termos told CNN. "The close ones and the friends, and the strangers ... everyone is proud."

Adel's father, Akram Termos, told CNN that the explosion that killed his son occurred about 100 meters (330 feet) from his apartment.

His son had stopped by the mosque at about 5 p.m. for prayers on his way home from work, when the first bomber struck near the mosque.

Eyewitnesses to the attack, who had also been at the mosque, had described to him how events unfolded, he said.

"He and others at the mosque went to check out what was happening when Adel noticed a man running down the hill... screaming 'Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar'," he said.

"Adel ran toward him, pushing him and pinning him down on the ground, at that instant, the man (detonated) the bomb and the second explosion happened."

He said the attack was a "disaster and a tragedy, but at the same time, Adel has made us proud, as everyone now calls him a hero and he has completed his religious duty as a martyr in the heavens."

Contrary to early reports, neither of Adel's children had been killed in the blast, he said. Adel Termos is survived by his wife Bassima and two children, 6-year-old daughter Malak and 2-year-old son Akram.

In a purported ISIS statement circulated on social media, the terror group claimed responsibility for the blasts, which struck the Lebanese capital a day before the attacks in Paris. CNN hasn't confirmed the authenticity of the statement.

A would-be suicide bomber who survived the attack told investigators he was an ISIS recruit, but investigators are still working to verify the surviving suspect's claim, a Lebanese security source told CNN.

CNN's Euan McKirdy, Alma Al Turkmani, Greg Botelho, Paul Cruickshank and Catherine E. Shoichet contributed to this report.

Posted on: 2015/11/17 0:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
It's reported it costs $23,000.00 to just watch one-three terrorists in the USA. There's a long lists of names to watch that's why many go under the radar and our Government miss many potential terrorists. This is disturbing.

Posted on: 2015/11/16 22:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
The terrorists sprayed the neighborhood with bullets didn't care who they were shooting. They shot at a Cambodian Restaurant where, the 23 yr old American student was having dinner and another Cafe restaurant across the street. 15 died in one restaurant another 19 in another.

We cannot have a Paris Attack Style here. Terrorists tried to silence music by spraying bullets to the concert goers.

I am so glad 16 States and growing are banning Syrian refugees because we already have ISIS sympathizers living amongst us just getting ready to strike Paris style.

Posted on: 2015/11/16 22:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
http://www.salon.com/2015/11/16/presi ... ter&utm_medium=socialflow

Obama is so inspiring! So refreshing after reading so much fear mongering.

Posted on: 2015/11/16 21:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCorNYC wrote:
16 States now, refusing syrian refugees.

We can only hope this number continues to grow.

Posted on: 2015/11/16 21:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:

Posted on: 2015/11/16 21:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
16 States now, refusing syrian refugees.

Posted on: 2015/11/16 21:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:

Posted on: 2015/11/16 21:09

« 1 ... 12 13 14 (15) 16 17 18 19 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017