Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
93 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 93

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Best Side Street Festival takes the festivities to Jersey City's other side this weekend
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
b u m p

Resized Image

Paige Finnerty | The Jersey Journal

Rock group Drum and a Tantrum appearing in Hudson County.

Jersey City's diverse community will unite for a day of music and good food at the first annual Best Side Street Festival on West Side Avenue, between Bentley & Belmont Avenues, tomorrow.

More

Posted on: 2015/10/16 11:33

Best Side Street Festival takes the festivities to Jersey City's other side this weekend
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

"The Sensational County Blues Wonders" is set to perform at the first annual Best Side Street Festival this Saturday in West Side Avenue, Jersey City. (Photo courtesy of Gary Van Miert)

Paige Finnerty | The Jersey Journal

Jersey City's diverse community will unite for a day of music and good food at the first annual Best Side Street Festival on West Side Avenue, between Bentley & Belmont Avenues, Saturday.

"...Every block on the West Side seems to have some architectural delight, and beautiful Lincoln Park just seals the deal," said Malcolm Marsden, a member of the band the Sensational Country Blues Wonders.

The Wonders and other Jersey City music scene staples like Drum & A Tantrum will be on the roster for a day full of musical performances.

"Whenever I come to the West Side, I have a hell of a good time! I've never met more welcoming people than this Jersey City crowd," Marsden added.

"I've lived in the Jersey City Heights for over thirty years," said Gary Van Miert, also of of the Wonders. "The music and art scene in Jersey City has exploded over the last few years..."

More

Posted on: 2015/10/14 16:48

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017