Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
57 user(s) are online (44 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 57

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: How is Serenity Spa? I keep seeing that Groupon!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Both my g/f and her daughter really enjoyed the facials I got them for Christmas gifts two years ago, and they're pretty picky-they go to Bobby Brown's place in Montclair pretty often.

Posted on: 2015/9/30 13:50

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/9/14 2:06
From 2nd Floor on Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Thanks for the feedback!

Posted on: 2015/9/30 13:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/8 3:24
Group:
Registered Users
I've been there 2x, both on a voucher.

First time was for a facial and it was very good, I left there feeling good, the woman who did my treatment was professional, etc.

Second time was for a massage. This experience left a bad taste in my mouth. I showed up and was taken to the changing room, etc. (they have lockers, then you go into a room with a fireplace etc. to relax while you wait). Not until AFTER I was undressed did the receptionist come in to tell me that my masseur was not going to be in today and I could either (1) reschedule or (2) take treatment from a male with a complimentary foot scrub. Seeing as I scheduled my day around this, I took the treatment with a male although it was not what I would have originally opted for.

My irritation isn't that my appointment changed, it's that she didn't tell me about this until I had gotten undressed and my appointment was in 2 minutes. You mean to tell me that your employee called out 2 minutes before her appointment? THat's not right.

THe treatment wasn't bad, but my mood was not the best after that frustration.

My only other "complaint" would be that I was automatically charged for tax and tip. To me, a required tip is not a tip, it's a fee. I always tip appropriately off of the regular price, but if service is below par I'll tip in the 12-15% range, and above par in the 20% range. BUT, on principal, it aggravates me.

Treatments were never ever bad here, but "running the show" seems to be a challenge.

Posted on: 2015/9/29 21:31

How is Serenity Spa? I keep seeing that Groupon!
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/9/14 2:06
From 2nd Floor on Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
I keep seeing the Groupon for Serenity Spa- has anyone actually gone for a massage there and how was it?

Posted on: 2015/9/29 20:52

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017