Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
106 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 106

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: StevenFulop.com 2.0 - Steven Fulop 2017
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
(From an email:)

Dear Friends,

Much has changed since we won our election in 2013, but one thing that hadn't changed is my website, at stevenfulop.com. It looked pretty cutting-edge...for 2013 style and our 2013 mission.

All of this is to say: I felt it was time for an upgrade.

So during the last few months, my team and I have been tweaking the site, adding new content and offering a more clear idea of our mission. We've learned a lot about analytics and graphic design. But what we've learned most is this: We've been able to accomplish a remarkable amount during the past two years.

It's easy to get caught up in the daily grind. You sometimes forget to step back and take stock of things. Updating this site reminded me just how far and fast we've come. From credit upgrades... to tax reductions... to spreading development away from the waterfront... to paid sick leave... to affordable housing... to increasing public parks and art and culture...we've changed our city for the better. And none of it could have happened without your support and input.

Of course, this isn't the last time the site will change. So take a look StevenFulop.com and stay tuned.

Steven

I don't remember the old site, but this new version is suffering from a few usability issues: clicking on "Learn More" launches a new tab (Why!? BAD! Keep the user where he is!) and the navigation bar on top is not "persistent", reloading with the rest of the page every time you click on a link. They couldn't figure out how to keep the bar in place and just load up content below it? Definitely a nice color scheme, but the usability design is poor. Time for v3.0.

Posted on: 2015/9/9 16:17

StevenFulop.com 2.0 - Steven Fulop 2017
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
(From an email:)

Dear Friends,

Much has changed since we won our election in 2013, but one thing that hadn't changed is my website, at stevenfulop.com. It looked pretty cutting-edge...for 2013 style and our 2013 mission.

All of this is to say: I felt it was time for an upgrade.

So during the last few months, my team and I have been tweaking the site, adding new content and offering a more clear idea of our mission. We've learned a lot about analytics and graphic design. But what we've learned most is this: We've been able to accomplish a remarkable amount during the past two years.

It's easy to get caught up in the daily grind. You sometimes forget to step back and take stock of things. Updating this site reminded me just how far and fast we've come. From credit upgrades... to tax reductions... to spreading development away from the waterfront... to paid sick leave... to affordable housing... to increasing public parks and art and culture...we've changed our city for the better. And none of it could have happened without your support and input.

Of course, this isn't the last time the site will change. So take a look StevenFulop.com and stay tuned.

Steven

Posted on: 2015/9/9 15:02

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017