Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
77 user(s) are online (68 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 77

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2) 3 »

Re: Jersey City Puerto Rican Day Festival and Parade set for this weekend
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 11:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Pebbles is a fool... this is the only festival that goes on for 2 days. Why??? You never see this kind of behavior with the other festivals. Not sure if many of the losers are even from Jersey City.

Quote:

Fomite wrote:
The other festivals DO NOT end the same way. For years the Puerto Rican Day Festival ends in a mess. I had to listen to people blast air horns till 3am and there was trash EVERYWHERE.

You're so very right. It's only those dirty Puerto Ricans. You never see this at, say, the Hoboken St. Patty's Day festival...

What? Have you been living under a selective rock or something? The Hoboken St. Paddy's Day has been rightly singled out by residents and politicians as untenable over recent years. It has been roundly and correctly criticized by everyone. Major steps have been taken to address the issue.

So comparing the Puerto Rican festival to the Hoboken St. Paddy's Day for similarity purposes is dumb, dumb, dumb. People only defend the Puerto Rican festival due to the soft bigotry of low expectations. The Hoboken St. Paddy's Day festival doesn't enjoy the immunity provided by such bigotry, thankfully.

Posted on: 2015/8/20 19:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Lima17 wrote:
Agreed both are shit shows, but do we really need 2 days of it? Plus, the Hoboken thing isn't even sanctioned by the city anymore. It's probably no longer sanctioned by the city, for many of the same reasons people here complain about the PR parade.

Just because Hoboken doesn't sanction the party anymore doesn't mean that it didn't. I merely pointed out that the only reason the typical racists are complaining about the Puerto Rican Festival is because it involves Puerto Ricans. According to them, white boys getting in fights in Hoboken on St. Patty's day never happened. Witness this quote:
Quote:
You never see this kind of behavior with the other festivals.

You'll note the use of "never" and "other festivals". Basically, it's an attempt to pin this type of behavior on Puerto Ricans instead of recognizing the fact that this happens at every single event in which large groups gather in this type of magnitude.

Quote:

jcguy05 wrote:
The only one making stupid and clueless comments is you.

1) Stop keep trying to bring race into the conversation, it could be puerto ricans, chinese, whites, etc.. doesnt change the discussion, and race has nothing to do with it.

Which festivals and events are acceptable to you?

Quote:

jcguy05 wrote:2) Majority of those people at the parade dont live in the waterfront area (paulus hook), you can recite your history all day long, but anyone at the parade with a pair of eyes can see it (except you maybe).

I would love to see you prove this. How do you see with your eyes a person walking down the street and instantly know if they live within a one mile radius of your home? Do you really believe that there are no Puerto Ricans in Paulus Hook?

Quote:

jcguy05 wrote:3) The whole issue is having a noisy uncontrolled shtfest with fist fights, drinking, and littering everywhere in the middle of a residential area with no respect to the people living nearby. Paulus hook is a residential area, it is not times square despite what you want to argue it has the word "downtown" in it. Same as you wont have this shtshow in upper west side even though it's also in a city.

What festival would you be acceptable to in your area?

Quote:

jcguy05 wrote:4) You continue to exhibit delusional thoughts that somehow this mess can be controlled and the people at this parade can be made to respect the neighborhood by asking for a deposit or talking to the organizers.

Not to speak for him, but he seems to be throwing out ideas that could be attempted in order to possibly appease those bemoaning the fact that they see Puerto Ricans outside their building and are suddenly upset over this fact.

Posted on: 2015/8/20 18:56
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/4/21 14:20
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

jcguy05 wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

jcguy05 wrote:
They need to move this mess of a "parade" out of downtown, why would you have this kind of chaos in the middle of a residential area? This is so messed up.

Move this to times square, 34th macys etc.. not in the middle of a residential area!

Petition fulop: http://stevenfulop.com/submit-your-suggestion

You keep making silly comments...

How are you going to move a JERSEY CITY event to Times Square or 34th Street? Besides, NYC has its own PR DAY parade, which happened two months ago.

No, seriously, how long have you lived here, or in this region? You strike me as one of those people that moves right next to a bar and then complains about people, noise and drinking. Or, next to an airport and then complain about the overhead noise from planes coming and going. You moved to Jersey City, where this parade has been an annual event for 55 years. Maybe you should have done your research ahead of time.

i moved here in 2004 when i bought my condo, this is the first time i encountered the PR "parade".

increase the deposit will not stop the fights, noise, garbage and chaos, short of them decide to cancel the event.

organizer will never be able to enforce and stop such chaos.

you are being very naive.

and those comparisons to airport/bar makes no sense. You really expect people to do their "research" and find out about this parade before they move here? who's the one making silly comments now?

I have been to many events in the waterfront including india festivals, flea markets that was setup, concerts by the watrerfront etc... nothing was like this PR parade, many of those people have no respect for anything.

bottomline is the majority of those crowds from the pr parade clearly do not live here, they come in, make a total mess, then leaves. I could careless if you think that's fine, i dont.

Are you seriously saying you moved here 11 years ago and had never seen or heard about the PR Day Parade in JC? You must be one clueless person. But, then again, we had already established that.

You seem to believe, and keep making comments to the effect, that JC doesn't have many Puerto Ricans. I already stated census facts to the contrary. In fact, historically JC has had a lot of PR residents and influence, which is why one of the main downtown arteries (Marin Blvd) is named after PR's first democratically elected governor.

As for the rest of your post, it's just more nonsense: not once have I defended or expressed approval for the shenanigans associated with this festival. Quite the contrary. I just happen to have a low tolerance for stupid and clueless comments, hence my replies to you.

The only one making stupid and clueless comments is you.

1) Stop keep trying to bring race into the conversation, it could be puerto ricans, chinese, whites, etc.. doesnt change the discussion, and race has nothing to do with it.

2) Majority of those people at the parade dont live in the waterfront area (paulus hook), you can recite your history all day long, but anyone at the parade with a pair of eyes can see it (except you maybe).

3) The whole issue is having a noisy uncontrolled shtfest with fist fights, drinking, and littering everywhere in the middle of a residential area with no respect to the people living nearby. Paulus hook is a residential area, it is not times square despite what you want to argue it has the word "downtown" in it. Same as you wont have this shtshow in upper west side even though it's also in a city.

4) You continue to exhibit delusional thoughts that somehow this mess can be controlled and the people at this parade can be made to respect the neighborhood by asking for a deposit or talking to the organizers.

Posted on: 2015/8/20 17:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/12/28 0:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Pebbles is a fool... this is the only festival that goes on for 2 days. Why??? You never see this kind of behavior with the other festivals. Not sure if many of the losers are even from Jersey City.

Quote:

Fomite wrote:
The other festivals DO NOT end the same way. For years the Puerto Rican Day Festival ends in a mess. I had to listen to people blast air horns till 3am and there was trash EVERYWHERE.

You're so very right. It's only those dirty Puerto Ricans. You never see this at, say, the Hoboken St. Patty's Day festival...

Agreed both are shit shows, but do we really need 2 days of it? Plus, the Hoboken thing isn't even sanctioned by the city anymore. It's probably no longer sanctioned by the city, for many of the same reasons people here complain about the PR parade.

Posted on: 2015/8/20 14:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Quote:

Fomite wrote:

Posted on: 2015/8/20 14:12
Dos A Cero

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/21 18:00
From DTJC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

BeatrixKiddo wrote:
I can't wait for the GAYS to come through next weekend and toss fairy dust all around and unicorns roam the streets and shit everywhere, and poppers and underwear are strewn about. Get the fuck out of here with all this. All parades leave garbage, all parades are full of assholes. Please. I'm a white Irish gay girl, I get fucked up a plenty at every festival. But, I don't litter.

This. ME TOO! Except I'm a white Irish straight girl, haha, with a black boy life partner. :) And we are often at all these community parties.

But THIS quote, all day.

I love all the festivals in DTJC in the summer.

And hooray for unicorns roaming the street and fairy dust!!! Can't wait for the weekend.

Messes can be cleaned up. Maybe there should be some structure in place to make the clean-up more efficient and less necessary. But all the whining -- with the racist/elitist overtones. Really? With the ginormous Puerto Rican population in JC?? Where do you LIVE? Climb down out of your skyscraper or walk out of your pretty brownstone and embrace where you are living. It's awesome.

Cranky-pants sticks in the mud should go away for the weekend, or slap on their dancing shoes, grab a beer, smile, laugh, and have some FUN.

The summers and all the hoo-hah of ALL the community fetes and the celebration of this diversity, if I may use the phrase, is one of the, say, top five reasons I love living here.

Posted on: 2015/8/20 14:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/11/15 0:07
From Harsimus Cove
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Every year my neighborhood has about 4 block parties at the same time during the last week of July. There is house music, Salsa and hip hop blasting from 11 am until about 10 pm. A few times I participated and most times I leave for a weekend get away to Phoenicia.

Instead of getting your panties in a bunch, plan a weekend getaway, it might do you good.

Not a bad idea

Years ago, at a police meeting the east district captain (Hennie??) suggested that us newbies go to the shore for the summer since we weren't prepared for a dtjc summer. A few weekends away is a great improvement. New York is a summer festival/Jersey City is a summer urinal.

Posted on: 2015/8/20 11:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Every year my neighborhood has about 4 block parties at the same time during the last week of July. There is house music, Salsa and hip hop blasting from 11 am until about 10 pm. A few times I participated and most times I leave for a weekend get away to Phoenicia.

Instead of getting your panties in a bunch, plan a weekend getaway, it might do you good.

Posted on: 2015/8/20 11:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jcguy05 wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

jcguy05 wrote:
They need to move this mess of a "parade" out of downtown, why would you have this kind of chaos in the middle of a residential area? This is so messed up.

Move this to times square, 34th macys etc.. not in the middle of a residential area!

How are you going to move a JERSEY CITY event to Times Square or 34th Street? Besides, NYC has its own PR DAY parade, which happened two months ago.

No, seriously, how long have you lived here, or in this region? You strike me as one of those people that moves right next to a bar and then complains about people, noise and drinking. Or, next to an airport and then complain about the overhead noise from planes coming and going. You moved to Jersey City, where this parade has been an annual event for 55 years. Maybe you should have done your research ahead of time.

i moved here in 2004 when i bought my condo, this is the first time i encountered the PR "parade".

increase the deposit will not stop the fights, noise, garbage and chaos, short of them decide to cancel the event.

and those comparisons to airport/bar makes no sense. You really expect people to do their "research" and find out about this parade before they move here? who's the one making silly comments now?

I have been to many events in the waterfront including india festivals, flea markets that was setup, concerts by the watrerfront etc... nothing was like this PR parade, many of those people have no respect for anything.

bottomline is the majority of those crowds from the pr parade clearly do not live here, they come in, make a total mess, then leaves. I could careless if you think that's fine, i dont.

Are you seriously saying you moved here 11 years ago and had never seen or heard about the PR Day Parade in JC? You must be one clueless person. But, then again, we had already established that.

You seem to believe, and keep making comments to the effect, that JC doesn't have many Puerto Ricans. I already stated census facts to the contrary. In fact, historically JC has had a lot of PR residents and influence, which is why one of the main downtown arteries (Marin Blvd) is named after PR's first democratically elected governor.

As for the rest of your post, it's just more nonsense: not once have I defended or expressed approval for the shenanigans associated with this festival. Quite the contrary. I just happen to have a low tolerance for stupid and clueless comments, hence my replies to you.

Posted on: 2015/8/20 11:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/5 23:09
Group:
Registered Users
I can't wait for the GAYS to come through next weekend and toss fairy dust all around and unicorns roam the streets and shit everywhere, and poppers and underwear are strewn about. Get the fuck out of here with all this. All parades leave garbage, all parades are full of assholes. Please. I'm a white Irish gay girl, I get fucked up a plenty at every festival. But, I don't litter.

Posted on: 2015/8/20 4:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/5 16:03
From PAD
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:

Its takes shit, to know shit !

Um. Okay?

Posted on: 2015/8/19 19:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/6/30 13:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JcDevil wrote:
Walking through the shitshow which was the PR Festival and then the super enjoyable Festa Italiana right afterwards was hilarious.

Its takes shit, to know shit !

Posted on: 2015/8/19 19:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
San Gennaro? Are you kidding? Anyone out of line there gets a lesson, quickly.

Posted on: 2015/8/19 19:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/5 16:03
From PAD
Group:
Registered Users
Walking through the shitshow which was the PR Festival and then the super enjoyable Festa Italiana right afterwards was hilarious.

Posted on: 2015/8/19 19:18

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/8/19 19:16
From Downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jcguy05 wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

jcguy05 wrote:

Cry me a river jcguy.

It's a summer festival, get over it. Unfortunately some ppl got out of hand and caused some trouble and left some garbage. No different than any countless feasts across NYC or NJ that take place every summer. West Indian Labor Day parade in Brooklyn, PR Day Parade in Manhattan, Portugal Day Newark, San Gennaro and the list goes on. Should things be improved and cleaned up? Definitely. However should the feast be moved or cancelled? Absolutely not.

Next year instead of whining on a message board and creating bogus petitions go down, have a drink and loosen up a little bit. We need more of these feasts and less tight a$$es like you around here. Calling everyone thugs and saying they are not from around here is a joke. There are thousands of Puerto Ricans in downtown alone, nevermind JC as a whole. If you were looking for Westfield or Princeton, you should have moved there. Don't try to turn JC into a sterile white washed yuppie playground like Park Slope and Hoboken.

Posted on: 2015/8/19 19:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

jcguy05 wrote:

Posted on: 2015/8/19 17:38

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/6/16 18:29
Group:
Registered Users
I don't think the city should move this or any other parade out of downtown. I love that JC has so many cultural parades that involve the community. I'm only asking the organizers are held responsible for clean up and crowd control.

Posted on: 2015/8/18 16:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
I think most reasonable people here believe it is ok for the parade to remain where it is, but the deposit requirements should be dramatically raised to cover expenses, so that the organizers can actually be held accountable. And so they have some incentive to limit the damage caused by the inevitable chaotic parade goers.

A $1,000 deposit is simply a joke. Now if they don't get free cleanup, ok, but there is no reason taxpayers should be covering any portion of this nonsense. If you want to "celebrate" your pride, that's fine, but do it on your own dime. This includes paying for the cost of cops and security along with cleanup.

Posted on: 2015/8/18 15:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jcguy05 wrote:

Posted on: 2015/8/18 15:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jcguy05 wrote:

Sorry to bust your bubble, but "those" people were here before your butt got here. Most major events happen downtown all over this country and JC DT is no different.

Major Cities that host events in its downtown/midtown areas:

Midtown Manhattan, New York City
Lower Manhattan, New York City
Downtown Bellevue
Downtown Brooklyn, New York City
Chicago Loop
Downtown Los Angeles
Downtown Jersey City
Downtown Houston
Center City Philadelphia
Downtown Detroit
Downtown Dallas
Downtown San Bernardino
Downtown Seattle
Downtown Spokane
Downtown San Diego
Downtown Salt Lake City
Downtown Oakland
Downtown Oklahoma City
Downtown San Francisco
Downtown San Jose
Downtown (Washington, D.C.)
Downtown Boston
Downtown Kansas City, Missouri
Downtown St. Louis
Downtown Cincinnati
Downtown Atlanta
Downtown Maine, NY
Downtown Miami
Downtown Tacoma
Downtown Minneapolis
Downtown Milwaukee
Downtown Pittsburgh
Downtown Denver
Downtown Baltimore
Downtown San Antonio
Downtown Jacksonville
Downtown Indianapolis
Downtown St. Paul
Downtown Cleveland
Downtown Phoenix
Downtown Portland
Downtown Buffalo
Downtown Anchorage
Downtown Honolulu
Downtown Memphis
Downtown Nashville
Downtown Albany
Downtown Tampa
Downtown Orlando
Downtown Fort Lauderdale
Downtown Hartford
Downtown Syracuse
Downtown Fort Worth
Downtown Wilmington
Uptown Charlotte
Downtown Raleigh
Downtown Charleston
Downtown Greenville
Downtown Columbia
City Center Boise

Posted on: 2015/8/18 14:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/8/18 14:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
BTW, I walked past the area about an hour after it had started and by then there was already trash starting to accumulate on the ground. Very, very disappointing.

Disappointing but not surprising in the slightest.

I think the solution is relatively simple. Force the organizers to put up a large deposit before the event. The deposit should be calculated to cover all expected costs, plus a premium to cover unexpected costs, maybe 25% extra.

Then deduct all the costs from the deposit. The organizers then receive the remainder back.

This way, maybe they have some incentive to have an orderly event, instead of the chaos that inevitably ensues. Also, it's difficult to chase people down for money after the fact.
city law only requires a $1,000 deposit, which is woefully inadequate. I like the idea of a deposit that can cover all costs, but depending on who is setting that amount, it could really interfere and prevent smaller celebrations, like block parties.

If I remember right there is something where you have to provide a cleaning plan, and if you don't have your own cleaners, you have to pay for the JCIA to clean up (plus overtime pay for cops, and fire department if there's open flame).

I don't know the specifics on what the parade has to pay, but I"m almost certain they don't get free cleanup.

That being said, I'm at least glad it's down by the waterfront now and not on Grove St anymore. I have some "great" memories of guys on motorcycles driving all over my street and the sidewalks, revving their bikes til 2AM and leaving beer bottles behind. A wonderful bunch, those parade-goers.

Posted on: 2015/8/18 6:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Even worse is most are on welfare and live in public housing (you're paying them).

Holla @ Yo Boyz

Posted on: 2015/8/18 3:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

Fomite wrote:

Posted on: 2015/8/17 23:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I can sympathize with the frustrations of DTJC residents with regards to this festival and the trash strewn streets. To ask (or, demand) that organizers be held responsible doesn't strike me as out of line or particularly egregious. Given the sordid history of this event, I think it is prudent to request and demand enough money to cover the costs associated with recovering from the event. Surely, the city already requires some sort of deposit or payment from event organizers for some of the associated costs. The question, I suppose, is whether or not the city is requesting enough money.

Also, with regards to the comment from Pebbles about the discrepancy on who is held accountable after a riot vis-a-vis the PR Day festival, I can only say that the festival is an ORGANIZED event. There are people to be held accountable. Riots, by definition, are not organized events. There is no designated leader. Sometimes, after a riot has transpired, some inciters are identified and arrested.

Posted on: 2015/8/17 18:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

jcguy05 wrote:
[quote]
Pebble wrote:
I always find these things interesting. A few problem children, such as the case in every event encasing a large swath of people, and because it involves a minority people call for some "leader of the group" to make a statement. White people riot and burn down an area and it's barely a blip with nobody calling for some leader to make a statement...

a few problem children my ass, this is not about minority nor race. the freaking area was a zoo last night with fights, thugs running around screaming, and trash covering the entire street.

there are people that actually live here, stop being so full of yourself.

Let's see... didn't you write this racist drivel...?
Quote:

How was any of he wrote racist? This parade and festival happens in Jersey City every year, and every year the same old crap happens - garbage everywhere, noise well past the hours that the noise permit is in effect, drunken fights and sometimes damage to the signs and shops surrounding the area. No other parade or festival in Jersey City has been anywhere near this problematic (some are noisy I suppose but that comes with being in a city). The fact that the participants were Puerto Rican is irrelevant; he was just pointed out the problems with this event every year and the city not being able to do anything about it. I know he questioned as to why the festival should be held in Jersey City when there are few Puerto Ricans here is on the ignorant side, but it is not racist; so he doesn't know the demographics of Jersey City. Big f___ing deal.

I guess if I don't like garbage everywhere, loud noise well into the night, drunken fights and damage to the surrounding neighborhood, I'm a racist too.

Posted on: 2015/8/17 18:19

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/6/16 18:29
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/8/17 18:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jcguy05 wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
I always find these things interesting. A few problem children, such as the case in every event encasing a large swath of people, and because it involves a minority people call for some "leader of the group" to make a statement. White people riot and burn down an area and it's barely a blip with nobody calling for some leader to make a statement...

a few problem children my ass, this is not about minority nor race. the freaking area was a zoo last night with fights, thugs running around screaming, and trash covering the entire street.

Let's see... didn't you write this racist drivel...?
Quote:

jcguy05 wrote:
My question is who the hell organized this, and WHY does it have to be in downtown jersey city waterfront? There are very few puerto ricans here.

Wouldnt it make more sense to have a puerto ricans parade where there is a dense population of well....puerto ricans?

Yeah... I'm the one "full of myself" while you bemoan the fact that there are Puerto Ricans that decided to have a party in your neighborhood.

Every single event like this, regardless of cause de celebre, results in trash and a few fights in the street. That you seem to use terms like "thugs" only reflects on you and your preconceptions of the world...

Posted on: 2015/8/17 18:10
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Posted on: 2015/8/17 18:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! you did not get the memo HA!!!!!!

Posted on: 2015/8/17 17:19

« 1 (2) 3 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017