Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
99 user(s) are online (84 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 99

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Car windows smashed in Jersey City early this morning
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
This happened to me about 10 years ago. My car was parked in front of Mosquito Park, I found a brick in the back seat. I bet the culprit was sitting on one of those benches facing Kennedy Blvd. threw the brick, waited for he alarm or anyone passing by. It was dark up there so no one could see him. After a while he made his move. There was junk in the back seat which attracted him, and all he took was a map light.

Posted on: 2015/8/4 23:36
Get on your bikes and ride !

Car windows smashed in Jersey City early this morning
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Erika Solorzano | The Jersey Journal

Choudry Minhas walked out of his Mercer Loop home today at 7 a.m. and found a surprising sight in the passenger seat of his car.

A large brick had been thrown through the car window, damaging the dashboard and leaving shards of glass inside and around his Nissan.

"They took the five or $6 I had in my car, but that was it," Minhas said.

Minhas' Nissan was one of at least four vehicles in the neighborhood just off Montgomery Street in Jersey City whose windows were smashed in early this morning. Bricks were found in three of the damaged vehicles.

While Minhas' car and another were damaged, police reports state that two other cars were broken into in the residential area of Wayne Street near Ristaino Drive.

A Lincoln Town Car and Subaru RX were both broken into, and items inside had been thrown around, police said. A brick was found on the driver side seat of the Lincoln, according to the report.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... morning.html#incart_river

Posted on: 2015/8/4 19:30

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017